PDA

View Full Version : Life in Other Places

Razaele
2009-12-18, 04:21 AM
I've been thinking. You see, I've never really stepped foot outside of my country, and have no means to do so as of yet since I am currently still finishing my tertiary education and all of my money is going into my tuition.

Now, I've had access to the Internet for a little over 7 years, and I've been able to catch glimpses of the world through the news, forums, videos, etc. Heck, sometimes I even watch American and Japanese soap operas just to see what living there looks like (I'm aware that most, if not all of these soaps contain a lot of exaggeration and whatnot). Of course, I'm sure that the little tidbits of information that I attain from the Internet surely cannot show me what living in these other countries is like in it's entirety.

So I ask you, fellow Playgrounders. What is life like in your country? :smallsmile:

KuReshtin
2009-12-18, 04:25 AM
This thread has already been done, very recently.
Still on the first page, as a matter of fact.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130767

Razaele
2009-12-18, 05:16 AM
Oh! I'm sorry, I guess I should have browsed the forum first before starting this thread. :smallsigh: I apologize. I guess I'll just participate in the other thread then. :smallwink: Thanks for the heads up!

KuReshtin
2009-12-18, 05:22 AM
Oh! I'm sorry, I guess I should have browsed the forum first before starting this thread. :smallsigh: I apologize. I guess I'll just participate in the other thread then. :smallwink: Thanks for the heads up!

No worries.. We've all done the same at one point or another.