PDA

View Full Version : Poor Incredibly Lame Tentacle Monsters

JonahFalcon
2009-12-18, 10:44 PM
Even the ones made of sand have people falling on them.

derfenrirwolv
2009-12-18, 11:16 PM
Roy's going to get to the top of the mountain in celestia, and atop will be a great flumph. And it will cast roy down to the bottom of the mountain, making him climb up over and over again for all eternity.

Woodsman
2009-12-18, 11:21 PM
You mean the flumphs?

Maximum Zersk
2009-12-18, 11:50 PM
Well, it IS a running gag. And flumphs are pretty pathetic.

Temotei
2009-12-18, 11:52 PM
I think someone should stat them out if it hasn't been done already. That would make me happy.

Rappy
2009-12-18, 11:58 PM
I think someone should stat them out if it hasn't been done already. That would make me happy.
Tome of Horrors. Flumphs are CR 1 Aberrations with acid and nauseating breath weapon attacks.

JonahFalcon
2009-12-18, 11:59 PM
Roy's going to get to the top of the mountain in celestia, and atop will be a great flumph. And it will cast roy down to the bottom of the mountain, making him climb up over and over again for all eternity.

Didn't Roy's ghost already fall on a ghostly one?

martinkou
2009-12-19, 12:01 AM

That great flumph isn't very lawful good, I think..

El Chupaqueso
2009-12-19, 01:03 AM

Why bother casting him down? He'll just land on another Flumph.

derfenrirwolv
2009-12-19, 01:18 AM
That great flumph isn't very lawful good, I think..

Lawful good types hate to see evil doers go unpunished

Haven
2009-12-19, 01:20 AM

If I remember correctly, their favored class is paladin, so this may be more likely than it sounds.Not MUCH more likely, but... :p

Holy_Knight
2009-12-19, 02:37 AM

The myth of Flumphiphus? Sisyflumph?

J.J.J-H-Schmidt
2009-12-19, 05:14 AM
i love it, but i think that should be more like a purgatory type deal, one cast down for every flumph you have personally fallen upon.

JonahFalcon
2009-12-20, 11:00 AM
I have a feeling the last image of the series you'll see is someone crushing a flumph from above.

Sewblon
2009-12-21, 06:29 AM

Then Roy will tell everyone that the only thing on the seventh layer of heaven is a giant flumph, so everyone will give up on being Lawful Good.

Zanaril
2009-12-21, 06:57 AM
Then Roy will tell everyone that the only thing on the seventh layer of heaven is a giant flumph, so everyone will give up on being Lawful Good.

No, the whole mountain is a giant flumph.

Poil
2009-12-21, 07:35 AM

Or just down to the hells, where he will land on the great baatezu flumph.

Optimystik
2009-12-21, 07:35 AM

You sir, have made my morning. :smallbiggrin:

The myth of Flumphiphus? Sisyflumph?

"Sisyflumph" is exactly what I thought of calling that thing.