PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Goblin Sourcebook

VestigeArcanist
2009-12-19, 11:39 PM
I have read the Races of stone, wild, destiny and dragon, as well as the lords of Madness and savage species. But I do not know if there is any supplement on goblins and goblinoids. Is there one out there>

evil-frosty
2009-12-19, 11:47 PM
Nope not to my knowledge. But i think there was something on WOTC forums bout Races of the Horde or something like that.

The Tygre
2009-12-20, 12:08 AM
No, afraid not. But if you mosey on over to the Homebrew forums and look for a topic called 'Any Orc/Goblinoid Fans?', that's more or less the current home of the homebrew project, Races of the Horde. Most of the credit goes to Bhu, of course.

LibraryOgre
2009-12-20, 01:52 AM
I sent in a pitch to Wizards regarding a goblin/orc sourcebook, I kid you not, on August 12th, 2007. 4th edition was announced August 16th, 2007.

I have exceptionally bad timing. ;-)

Bhu
2009-12-20, 02:31 AM
Nope not to my knowledge. But i think there was something on WOTC forums bout Races of the Horde or something like that.

It's kinda defunct. One of the guys on the wizards boards has a .pdf with what we had done, but I havent seen him since they redid the boards. I started a thread here to PEACH the PrC's I was making cause I took up a challenge to make a 100 or so, but along the way everyone's dropped out that was working on it over at wizards.

Zeuy
2009-12-20, 03:29 AM
There is a slayer's guide to goblins by Mongoose Publishing. It's pretty entertaining, but it doesn't have much else besides fluff material.

AslanCross
2009-12-20, 03:35 AM
Here's Bhu's thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75120&highlight=Goblinoid). Very, very helpful. I'm a goblinoid fan myself.

Kantolin
2009-12-20, 04:21 AM
I only know of one specifically goblinoid prestige class: The Stondeath Assassin from the Races of Stone.

Odd that it's there. Also interesting is that there are no alignment restrictions thereon, so you can be a lawful good stonedeath assassin who is trained to break into dwarven citadels and petrify the denizens therein.

You can, in fact, be a stoneblessed lawful good stonedeath assassin who is an ally of the dwarves yet is trained to break into other dwarven citadels and petrify the denizens therein. ^_^

Bhu
2009-12-20, 07:10 AM
Here's Bhu's thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75120&highlight=Goblinoid). Very, very helpful. I'm a goblinoid fan myself.

Thank Yew! :smallbiggrin:

Soon as I get the current set o requests done I'll be doing an Epic Goblin clas of some kind.