PDA

View Full Version : Character Help [3.5]

Wandiya
2009-12-20, 06:45 AM
I'm going to be playing a campaign spanning from levels 3 to roughly 11/12 and need to roll up 6 characters to play with (no super optimization).

Stat line is 11, 18, 16, 15, 15, and 13.

Will be fighting a party comprisided of a Scout, Wizard, Druid, Cleric, Favored soul and a Fighter for climax.

Books allowed: XPH, ToB, BoED, Complete Arcane, Divine, Adventurer and Warrior, Spell compendium, Draconomicon, Races of Stone, the Wild and Destiny, UA and lots of books for the DM like Deities and Demigods, Planar Handbook etc.

Just class ideas please and basic stats order/feats :smallbiggrin:

Thanks.

Tehnar
2009-12-20, 07:35 AM
Having pretty good stats I would suggest you try and have fun with the more MAD classes. I generally prefer to just use single classes, not a whole lot of dipping; so here are my suggestions:

Warblade(or fighter with a level of Warblade)/Bloodstorm Blade harpoon thrower. Though that character really gets better with PHB 2.

Cleric/Radiant Servent of Pelor: general buffing and support. Try not using DMM, but look for other feats that use turn attempts (divine spell power...)

Paladin: There is a feat (PHB 2 I think) that lets you add your Charisma modifier to your shield AC. With Shield Ward you got a kick ass touch AC making this a great tank.

Ranger/Stalker of Kharash: Favored Enemy Evil works against most things, Hide in Plain sight is icing on the cake.

Hmm don't have any ideas for the last two.

Draz74
2009-12-20, 12:21 PM
Look up the "Your Very Own Order of the Stick" thread that's bouncing around right now. It contains a lot of ideas for 6-character parties, mostly just listing race/classes/feats. Just find ones that look like they'd work well together and use only your allowed sources. Assigning ability scores in order should be pretty obvious ...

Hmm don't have any ideas for the last two.

Your party is missing a Psion. :smallbiggrin: And a skillmonkey. Hmmm. Unfortunately all the best books for making skillmonkeys (Dungeonscape, PHB2, ECS, CScoundrel, CMage) are missing from the list of allowed sources.