PDA

View Full Version : Tell me if you heard this one before.

Doomboy911
2009-12-20, 08:14 PM
A couple of level two gamers leap off an oaken defender only to learn they should've stayed on. Now this isn't some set up for a joke its true now I have a warforged barbarian, a druid ,a shifter, a changeling paladin, an artificer and me a bard now we're all level two except for the shifter now what do you think we should do to get up on the 200ft tall oaken defender?.

erikun
2009-12-20, 08:18 PM
Warp Wood? Grappling Hook? Climb Check? Ask someone on board to pull the parking break and lower the ladder?

Actually, I have no clue what an oaken defender even is.

SurlySeraph
2009-12-20, 08:30 PM
Is it possible for you to level up soon? If so, level up and have the Druid take Spider Climb. If not, have whoever has the highest Str start making climb checks, and lower a rope down when they get to a high enough position. That'd probably be the Barbarian; Rage boosts strength, and aren't warforged immune to fatigue anyway? If so, he can just keep making checks until he succeeds with no problem.

cZak
2009-12-21, 01:03 AM
The proper quote would be...

"Stop me if you've heard this one before...":smallbiggrin:

dspeyer
2009-12-21, 01:44 AM
Is the druid's animal companion a bird? If so, it could fly up with one end of a rope, and a note asking anyone on top to tie it to something.

What is an oaken defender anyway?

Coidzor
2009-12-21, 01:46 AM
splice the party's rope into a super-rope and lower it down to the two guys who barely survived the fall damage somehow.

Nehh
2009-12-21, 01:53 AM
What about the shifter? They do that sort of thing, right?

bosssmiley
2009-12-21, 05:42 AM
Polymorph/wildshape/wolverinespaz into squirrels. Job done.