PDA

View Full Version : Airships

Matamane
2009-12-21, 05:54 AM
Other than the ones in Eberron and Arms and Equipment Guide, is there any other books that have airships, or enhancements for airships?

Deth Muncher
2009-12-21, 05:55 AM
Other than the ones in Eberron and Arms and Equipment Guide, is there any other books that have airships, or enhancements for airships?

This time of the month, eh?

Matamane
2009-12-21, 05:57 AM
meaning? lol.

Deth Muncher
2009-12-21, 06:00 AM
Meaning that this is one of the more popular topics on the board, along with "Why does X class/edition rock/suck," "Zombies," "Pimp my build," and others.

Triaxx
2009-12-21, 06:02 AM
There was another topic about it not too long ago, and woebetide he who posts the same topic less than six years since the last. I think the other is on page 4 or so and should answer most of the questions you've got.

Deth Muncher
2009-12-21, 06:03 AM
There was another topic about it not too long ago, and woebetide he who posts the same topic less than six years days since the last. I think the other is on page 4 or so and should answer most of the questions you've got.

Fixed it for ya. ;D

AslanCross
2009-12-21, 07:06 AM
Simple answer: There is one other---the Halruaan Skyship from Forgotten Realms's Shining South book. It's insanely expensive at 400k GP (the Eberron Airship is "only" 95k) Otherwise I cannot think of any other official WOTC airships.

The Eberron Airship is the fastest, since it has 100 ft. movement. The Halruaan Skyship seems completely dependent on wind direction.

Altair_the_Vexed
2009-12-21, 07:38 AM
Take the ships and naval system out of Stormwrack, and stick 'em in the sky.
Sorted.

The Rose Dragon
2009-12-21, 07:51 AM
Scroll of Kings has Airships for Exalted. Mutants & Masterminds has Vehicle rules that can be used to create Airships.

Those are books that have airships in them and the OP didn't specify a game, so I'm technically on-topic. Don't judge me. :smalltongue:

bosssmiley
2009-12-21, 08:22 AM
Spelljammer - D&D in spaaaaace!
Book of Wondrous Inventions - cloud castles, transforming mecha, orc zeppelins, dragonfly copters, gnomish ornithopters, and jetpacks made from wands of fireball.
Heroes of the Princess Ark - flying ship (and mecha) construction rules for BECMI
Halruaa? Eberron? Pah! :smalltongue:

LRN2 search

Johel
2009-12-21, 08:53 AM
...Jetpacks made from wands of fireball

Ooooh that's good !! :smallsmile:
Expansive but insanely cool at the same time.