PDA

View Full Version : This is what happens when you flirt with the Kobold-Kings daughter...

loser0ll
2009-12-22, 12:44 PM
As you stand here, looking around, you ask yourself - was the Kobold Princess even that pretty to start with?

This - is - INITIATIVE!!!

EDIT : Beat a 4 and you go first...

Tavar
2009-12-22, 12:48 PM
Int-[roll0]
Sheet:here (http://www.coyotecode.net/profiler/view.php?id=7821)
HP 73.5
AC: 21, 19 FF, 12 touch, 23 vs ranged weapon attacks.

Note that I have See the Unseen and Draconic flight precast- they last 24 hours, so why not?

Tavar
2009-12-22, 12:51 PM
Okay, I use breathe of the night to cast obscuring mist, then take a five ft step to the right, putting my hands on my hips, and bringing my knees in tight.

note that I now have total concealment.

loser0ll
2009-12-22, 01:06 PM
Kobolds flood the area around you, swarming you and everything nearby. All at once, they hurl their spears at you. By some trick of luck, two of them actually manage to strike you! One is a blow to the side which your resistance to damage shrugs off, but the other is an ideal throw, and manage to draw a hint of blood.

----
Your turn again, you take 3 points of damage (all DR/Concealment factored in)

Tavar
2009-12-22, 01:14 PM
You're supposed to roll in spoilers. In any case, I'll use my breath weapon, selecting the frost breathe option. I deal [roll0] damage to 8 kobolds(cone originated from side of my square). The reflex save dc is 22 for half damage. I then take to the air, moving up 10ft. This increased my ac by 1 against foes on the ground.

loser0ll
2009-12-22, 01:19 PM
A handful of Kobolds collapse under the freeze, unable to survive the frigid blast. They are quickly replaced, and your former spot is filled, by eager replacements. A handful of spears come at you, but the one that manages to hit fail to do any real damage.

----
I beg to differ on the diceroller - with these numbers of rolls, it'd be insane, time consuming and irritating. Besides, it's not like they'll kill you - two rounds and you took 3 damage, I really doubt they'll wear you down before the 15th round. Anyways, your go, no damage.