PDA

View Full Version : Zany multiplane adventurers! Turn 13!

Gamerlord
2009-12-22, 06:00 PM
Ok guys, here is the thread, I'll post the rules again to remind everyone what the rules are.

RTD is a game in which your existence is subject to the whims of chance. That's not very clear, but then again, neither is the game.

The Rules

They are very simple.

1) You do stuff.
2) I roll a die and tell you what actually happened.

If something is coming to hit you, even if it's not your turn, you'll get a roll to dodge it. You lose if you die. You win if all the other players have lost (though feel free to cooperate anyway).

Joining procedure might be different for other people, but for me you simply post in the thread. When enough people post, I will process the first round of actions and we will continue in that order.

Rolling

I will roll the dice. Other creators might do it differently.

The GM (Game Master) posts a situation the players are in. The players then post their actions, according to the conditions GM sets. The GM then rolls for the actions' results, and writes them out in his post. Then the players post actions again, ad infinitum.

[1]: Epic Fail. Your efforts only worsened your situation.
[2]: Fail. Your skills or luck were insufficient.
[3]: Meager success: The situation didn't improve by as much as you have intended.
[4]: Success: Your efforts were sufficient to achieve your goal.
[5]: Epic Success: Your skills and luck have combined to ensure your success.
[6]: Overshot: Your efforts were more than required for the goal's completion, and your luck is such that unfortunate side-effects are inevitable.

Example Round

I post details about the opening scene of the game.
Emma posts her first action.
Adam posts his first action.
Lisa posts her first action.
I decide that's enough people and post the rolls.

The order is now Emma, then Adam, then Lisa, then results from me.

Notes/Restrictions

- Taking note of your surroundings does not require a roll.
- Any action impossible without an intermediate action will automatically fail, regardless of the roll. (Example: Trying to walk when you are laying on the floor without standing first.)
- You cannot take the same action twice in a row.
- Only the first thing in a compound action will be used. (Example: "I get the shirt and I put it on" will be resolved as "I get the shirt".)
- If multiple actions are submitted before the turn is resolved, only the first action will be used.

Other rules I found:

For each action, any number of rolls may be made, as determined by the GM.
Primary causes for multiple rolls include, but are not limited to:

* Actions explicitly composed of multiple actions
* Actions that imply other actions that are not declared free

For every dodge roll, any number of additional rolls may be made, as determined by the circumstances, and any skills or special effects applied to the player.

Each successive dodge roll during a turn, unless it is a dodge against the same object or character, will get a -1 bonus.

If you are Stunned, Dazed, or otherwise receive a temporary penalty to overall or individual rolls, this penalty lasts until your next action is resolved, and not through the whole turn.
If you receive a long-term effect that has the potential to alter itself, you get an Effect Resistance roll immediately after your action is resolved to determine the spread and consequences of the effect.
If you are Unconscious, whatever penalty you receive will not reduce your roll score below 2, unless stated otherwise.
If you receive a mortal wound but are not killed outright, you need to pass a roll to dodge Death at the end of every turn. Only bad rolls here will provide penalties to survival rolls.

You can spend your turn to help another player achieve his goal. If your roll is higher, it is taken as the success roll for the action.
You can also spend your turn to botch another player's action. If your roll is higher, its opposite is taken as the success roll for the action.
In both cases, individual player rolls determine what happens to the players in the course of the action.

Additional Game Rules:
Permadeath is in effect. This means no "ghost" characters, but the player can still get raised and isn't kicked out at once. On a bright side, if you didn't get in the first player roster, you can take a slot once someone dies permanently.
Also, note the difference between taking note of your surroundings and carefully studying them.

Ok, list of players:
1.Ozgun92
2.Ekindu
3.Lubirio
4.Critical
5.Lorien077
6.Hashmir
7.TruorTupnm
8.Greystone
9.ShinyDelusion

Bare campaign info needed will also be posted again:
Half sci-fi, half fantasy, the campaign is not one world, but thousands of planes, more discovered every day, A method of traveling between planes has been created, complete with lasers bea- er, weapons that act like magic. The method is pretty much hyberdrive or warp 5 or whatever you wish to call it (So yes, you can fly a spaceship, but there isn't really "Space" so much as the area between different planes.) And yeah, there are psionics.

Remember, it is sandbox humor.

Anyway, the starting situation:
OK, you have no idea what happened, one moment you are all walking across a bridge on the Mukara plane, next thing you know, some guys blast you with stun rifles, now you just woke up in in a 10x10 room full of crates and other storage containers, you still have your civilian clothing, but everything else appears to have been taken. The room is dimly lighted by some lights, soon, you hear voices on the other side of a door in front of you, and now, the door opens.
Out of it comes one man who appears to be in a captain's uniform and two people who look like a planeship's crew, the captain has a blaster, while the two crew men have rifles. The man who looks like a captain soon shouts at you "What is this? Stowaways? Who are you and what are you doing in my cargo room?"

What do you do?

Everyone is in civilian clothing in a 10x10 cargo bay rather confused, except the NPCs.

Critical
2009-12-22, 06:13 PM
"We have teleported here because our spaceship got attacked by aliens! Hurry, you got to have us armed before it's too late!"

Lubirio
2009-12-22, 06:13 PM
Basic action: get the captain's blaster.

More Elaborate action:
I move up to the captain, and in one graceful movement, wriggle the blaster out if the captain's hands and get it into my own, to use it as I see fit. I now look at him menacingly and asnwer his question jokingly. "No sir, the question is: Who are you, and what are you doing here?" Ending in a devilish smile, I line up the blaster, to shoot him in the face once he makes a hostile move.

Edit: Oh, and name is Sammy, of the female specimen.

ShinyDelusion
2009-12-22, 06:14 PM
Shiny (who is female), attempts to convince the captain that she is actually a member of the crew who belongs in the cargo room.

Ekindu
2009-12-22, 06:18 PM
Short: Run and look through cargo for any make-shift weaponry.

Kind of Detailed: Jump behind some boxes at the sight of Lubirio Sammy wrestling for the weapon and open a crate and sift through for anything large and heavy. Even better if it has a trigger.

Ekindu works, Male, but will hit on anything. . . Anything.

Greystone
2009-12-22, 06:44 PM
Short: Hide, and watch

Elaborate: Making sure that no one sees him, Carius (male) ducks behind some cargo crates. He takes a peak out and waits to see what happens.

Lorien077
2009-12-22, 06:47 PM
Lucky takes one look at the angry captain, the person trying to steal his gun, and the unfamiliar room before bursting into tears.
"P-please don't hurt me, I don't know how we got here, some guys blasted me and took all of my stuff." D:
She then attempts to hide behind some crates.

For this game, I figured my cursed and utterly luckless elvish psion would be fun to bring in. More details to follow, and let me know if its too weird for the setting. :)

Hashmir
2009-12-22, 06:47 PM
Jake, a dashing young man with spiky black hair, immediately scrabbles to hide behind some crates.

It is my understanding that only one action is resolved per person per round. Does this mean that all parts of a compound action are rolled and resolved at once, or that only the first part is resolved during that round? In either case, I'm starting simple. :smallbiggrin:

Gamerlord
2009-12-22, 06:51 PM
Jake, a dashing young man with spiky black hair, immediately scrabbles to hide behind some crates.

It is my understanding that only one action is resolved per person per round. Does this mean that all parts of a compound action are rolled and resolved at once, or that only the first part is resolved during that round? In either case, I'm starting simple. :smallbiggrin:

The first part is resolved. "I grab the gun and shoot the orc" is resolved as "I grab the gun".

Lubirio
2009-12-22, 06:53 PM
That's precisely why I didn't say: "Steal the blaster and shoot the captain." :smallwink:

TruorTupnm
2009-12-22, 07:09 PM
Truor, a short, hairy, and wary-looking man, flashes an unpracticed smile at the captain, a shocked one at the situation they've been ordered into (at the crewmembers), and a subtle, "Are we taking these guys out? I'm up for it." lift of the eyebrows to the others.

I suppose, a general, he attempts to make himself seem willing to assist anyone. If that doesn't really count as an action, he also raises his arms in surrender while getting a person or crate in between himself and the action.

Gamerlord
2009-12-22, 07:11 PM
Looks like we're now just waiting for Ozgun...

Gamerlord
2009-12-22, 09:48 PM
Lucky takes one look at the angry captain, the person trying to steal his gun, and the unfamiliar room before bursting into tears.
"P-please don't hurt me, I don't know how we got here, some guys blasted me and took all of my stuff." D:
She then attempts to hide behind some crates.

For this game, I figured my cursed and utterly luckless elvish psion would be fun to bring in. More details to follow, and let me know if its too weird for the setting. :)

Nothing too weird about psions, they'll fit in fine, remember this is half-sci-fi :smallsmile: .

Eloel
2009-12-23, 12:37 AM
I'll be posting once in morning, several times in evening, fit to GMT+2 timings.

Apa goes forward and grabs a rifle from one of the crew guys, and keeps it such that it looks threathening, and would be easy to shoot.

Gamerlord
2009-12-23, 09:02 AM
I think that is everyone, good!
Turn 0:
Critical:"We have teleported here because our spaceship got attacked by aliens! Hurry, you got to have us armed before it's too late!"
[4]: The captain sounds like he was about to agree with you before Sammy rushed him.

Lubirio:" I move up to the captain, and in one graceful movement, wriggle the blaster out if the captain's hands and get it into my own, to use it as I see fit. I now look at him menacingly and answer his question jokingly. "No sir, the question is: Who are you, and what are you doing here?" Ending in a devilish smile, I line up the blaster, to shoot him in the face once he makes a hostile move."
[5]: Sammy rushes the captain and grabs the blasted out of his hostler before he can lift in, the captain, who now appears to be an elf now that you have a close look, then says "I am captain Vorkana of the ship Haven, we have been flying to the Corkana plane to deliver our cargo to select clientele" he's eyebrows then meet in a V as he says "And you must be some pirates that managed to sneak abroad when we were in the Mukara plane."

ShinyDelusion:"Shiny (who is female), attempts to convince the captain that she is actually a member of the crew who belongs in the cargo room."
[4]: The captain believes your story, and appears to send you some hand signals.
Roll to understand hand signals: [5]: He is saying "Quick, grab the intruder with the blaster!"

Ekindu:: "Jump behind some boxes at the sight of Lubirio Sammy wrestling for the weapon and open a crate and sift through for anything large and heavy. Even better if it has a trigger."
[6]: You find a rather large crate, and as you open it, you discover a 10 foot robot is inside it,it quickly exits the box and then stares at you, it appears to have two built-in cannons in the side of its arms, it then says "Halt, identification demanded!"

Greystone: Making sure that no one sees him, Carius (male) ducks behind some cargo crates. He takes a peak out and waits to see what happens.
[4]: The captain and the guards do not seem to notice you as you hide, you quickly realize that the guards are raising their rifles on Sammy, as well as Ekindu is being threatened by a robot.
Roll to try to notice anything hidden: [4]: You notice an open crate near the captain that is filled with weapons, several that you [2] believe are illegal on Corkana.

Lorien077:"Lucky takes one look at the angry captain, the person trying to steal his gun, and the unfamiliar room before bursting into tears.
She then attempts to hide behind some crates."

[5]: Neither the captain nor the guards seem to notice you, but they did hear your crying, and the captain soon relays more hand signals to Shiny.
Roll for Shiny to understand the hand signals: [3] He is saying "I believe that young lady is a hostage, protect her!"

Hashmir:"Jake, a dashing young man with spiky black hair, immediately scrabbles to hide behind some crates."
[4]: You manage to hide behind some crates, and notice that one of the crates has a "WARNING:EXPLOSIVE" sign on it, and is rather large.

TruorTupnm:"Truor, a short, hairy, and wary-looking man, flashes an unpracticed smile at the captain, a shocked one at the situation they've been ordered into (at the crewmembers), and a subtle, "Are we taking these guys out? I'm up for it." lift of the eyebrows to the others.

I suppose, a general, he attempts to make himself seem willing to assist anyone. If that doesn't really count as an action, he also raises his arms in surrender while getting a person or crate in between himself and the action. "
[6]: Truor manages to get behind a crate that appears relatively harmless crate but notices [5] that a horrible smell is coming from it. The captain appears to make some hand signals to his fellow crewmembers and Shiny.
Roll for Shiny to understand the hand signals:[6] To the guard to his left he says "Get that man in handcuffs" and to the one to his right he says "Get the security alarm on", he then says to shiny "Help get that man into handcuffs". The guard seems to comply and moves towards Truor.

ozgun92:"Apa goes forward and grabs a rifle from one of the crew guys, and keeps it such that it looks threatening, and would be easy to shoot. "
[2] Sadly,the guard dodges Apa, and attempts to knock him out with the butt of the gun.
Roll to dodge butt of gun:[2]: The guard hits Apa with the butt of the gun and knocks him prone. He will have quite the bruise for a few days and some blood is flowing out of his cheeks but otherwise Apa is okay.

Environment: 10x10 cargo room.

Player status:
Critical: OK,In civilian clothing, cargo room.
Sammy: OK, In civilian clothing, cargo room, has a blaster, threatening captain.
Shiny: OK, in civilian clothing, cargo room, captain thinks she is member of crew.
Ekindu: OK,in civilian clothing, cargo room, being threatened by robot.
Carius:OK,in civilian clothing, cargo room, hidden.
Lucky:OK,in civilian clothing,cargo room, believed to be a hostage by captain.
Jake:OK,in civilian clothing,cargo room,hidden.
Truor:OK,in civilian clothing,cargo room, has surrendered.
Apa, Prone, mildly wounded, cargo room, in civilian clothing.

Well, most of you were pretty lucky this first round.

Eloel
2009-12-23, 10:32 AM
Apa acts like he's unconscious, waiting for an opportunity to get the guard down.

ShinyDelusion
2009-12-23, 10:56 AM
Having received three different orders (and being very surprised that she understood all of them), Shiny was confused for a moment before deciding to let the real professionals handle Sammy and Truor while she "protects" Lucky, as per the second order. Hoping this course of action doesn't make the captain suspicious, Shiny attempts to locate Lucky.

Lubirio
2009-12-23, 11:54 AM
Aha, I have a blaster now. :smallamused:

Basic Action: Shoot all three real crew members.

More Elaborate Action:
Looking confident now that she has the blaster, Sammy answers the captains question, "Yes, that's exactly right." And in one stunning movement jumps backwards to get all three of the cewmembers in range of the blaster, and pulls the trigger, hoping for the best result.

PS: Yes, I've switched to third person. :smallwink:

Gamerlord
2009-12-23, 01:03 PM
Aha, I have a blaster now. :smallamused:

Basic Action: Shoot all three real crew members.

More Elaborate Action:
Looking confident now that she has the blaster, Sammy answers the captains question, "Yes, that's exactly right." And in one stunning movement jumps backwards to get all three of the cewmembers in range of the blaster, and pulls the trigger, hoping for the best result.

PS: Yes, I've switched to third person. :smallwink:
Wouldn't that be three actions to shoot all three crewmembers? :smallconfused:

Lubirio
2009-12-23, 01:06 PM
I made it so that it isn't: shoot once, include all three in the blast radius. :smallbiggrin:

Lorien077
2009-12-23, 01:15 PM
Lucky hears the chaos, and mostly stays put, trying to remain hidden and to keep her head down. She pats herself down, and finds even the knife in her boot is gone. Very quietly she whimpers "This can't possibly get any worse."

Eloel
2009-12-23, 01:18 PM
I made it so that it isn't: shoot once, include all three in the blast radius. :smallbiggrin:

Edit it to keep me out of blast radius :smallbiggrin:

Gamerlord
2009-12-23, 01:32 PM

But they are all in different areas, one is approaching Truor, the captian is right in front of you, and the other guard is moving watching Apa.

Lubirio
2009-12-23, 01:59 PM
And that's precisely why I need a good roll on this one. :smallbiggrin:

Gamerlord
2009-12-23, 02:01 PM
And that's precisely why I need a good roll on this one. :smallbiggrin:

If you roll a 1, I swear I will make you shoot one of the other players by accident :smalltongue: .

Or worse.

Gamerlord
2009-12-23, 05:02 PM
Just to let everyone know, anyone who hasn't posted by Christmas at 8:00 PM will have their character auto piloted.

Ekindu
2009-12-23, 06:33 PM
Short: Give a long winded answer to either A) Bide my time as it waits for me to finish announcing myself (I'd say I'm giving a two rounds worth of named achievements to the robot.) or B) Be of such stature that the robot has previous knowledge in its data base to know who he is and help Ekindu.

Detailed: Shocked to find a robot, he stammers 'I-I-Identification?' He then takes a long breath and starts. 'I am Ekindu Von Brimsteerns the Third, Champion of Dwarf tossing, Victor of the 700 reign of Tenrec's, Stopper of Forest Fires, Earl of Juxemburg, Paragon of Jabberwocky, Shaker of Booty, Slayer of M---' He continues rambling on of past achievements to the Robot.

TruorTupnm
2009-12-23, 07:04 PM
Truor, apparently unable to understand the hand signals, improvises some hand signals of his own, attempting to convince people that he is working with them, but he's just undercover, right now.

Hashmir
2009-12-23, 07:29 PM
Seeing the large "EXPLOSIVES" warning, Jake dives to stop Sammy from shooting.

Critical
2009-12-23, 07:48 PM
OOC: Kay, character will be called "Seeker"

Seeker has noticed that he would get armed, but because of that dumb-ass woman who stole the blaster he didnt. Damn! - he thought to himself. But then, he noticed a guard moving to Tuor. Since the rumble has started, Seeker has decided that it is time to get armed. He attempts to grab the moving guards rifle, and if he succeeds, aim the rifle at that guard ready to pull the trigger.

Basic action:
Get the rifle of the guard which is moving to Tuor.

Lubirio
2009-12-23, 07:49 PM
*Giggles* Sorry. :smallredface:

Gamerlord
2009-12-24, 07:45 AM
I believe now it is just one more person we need to post...

Critical
2009-12-24, 06:04 PM
How about a time limit set? Or there is one already?

Gamerlord
2009-12-24, 06:53 PM
Time limit is already set at Christmas 8:00 EST PM. If he has not posted by then, I autopilot him into doing something stupid.

Hashmir
2009-12-24, 07:22 PM
You could declare that if someone's missing, you will take the third word of everyone else's posts for the turn, mash them into a sentence, and make that their action. :smallbiggrin:

Lubirio
2009-12-24, 07:25 PM
Sounds interesting, let's try it! :smallbiggrin:

Critical
2009-12-24, 08:21 PM
Like, three, now, the, find, unable, large, noticed.

Hmm...

He tries to notice, how three large find the unable?

Hashmir
2009-12-24, 08:29 PM
He tries to find out if the three largest crew members were unable to notice him. Like, now. :smallbiggrin:

Gamerlord
2009-12-25, 06:23 AM
You could declare that if someone's missing, you will take the third word of everyone else's posts for the turn, mash them into a sentence, and make that their action. :smallbiggrin:

I'll try that.

Hashmir
2009-12-25, 06:53 AM
Seriously? Because that might well be the stupidest thing I've ever come up with. :smallbiggrin:

Gamerlord
2009-12-25, 07:25 AM
Seriously? Because that might well be the stupidest thing I've ever come up with. :smallbiggrin:

It is better than having him blow up one of the explosive devices full of radiat-er, the giant teddy bears!

Gamerlord
2009-12-26, 06:23 PM
OK, turn 2 time!

ozgun92:Apa acts like he's unconscious, waiting for an opportunity to get the guard down.
[2]:The guard realizes you aren't unconscious, and attempts to knock you out with a well-placed boot kick.
Roll to dodge boot: [3]: You manage to roll over and dodge his boot.

ShinyDelusion:Having received three different orders (and being very surprised that she understood all of them), Shiny was confused for a moment before deciding to let the real professionals handle Sammy and Truor while she "protects" Lucky, as per the second order. Hoping this course of action doesn't make the captain suspicious, Shiny attempts to locate Lucky.
[1]: You can't find her, instead, you trip over a crate and break one open, it appears that the crate is full of containers that look as though they were meant to contain dangerous chemicals. A red mist is inside the containers.

Lubirio:Looking confident now that she has the blaster, Sammy answers the captains question, "Yes, that's exactly right." And in one stunning movement jumps backwards to get all three of the cewmembers in range of the blaster, and pulls the trigger, hoping for the best result.
[6]:You manage to shoot each of the crew members dead-on,killing all of them, but you use up the last of the energy cell inside the blaster doing so.

Lorien077:Lucky hears the chaos, and mostly stays put, trying to remain hidden and to keep her head down. She pats herself down, and finds even the knife in her boot is gone. Very quietly she whimpers "This can't possibly get any worse."
[6]: Not only does she stay hidden, her psionic abilities seem to activate, rendering her invisible, she does not appear to be able to cease to be invisible.

Ekindu:Shocked to find a robot, he stammers 'I-I-Identification?' He then takes a long breath and starts. 'I am Ekindu Von Brimsteerns the Third, Champion of Dwarf tossing, Victor of the 700 reign of Tenrec's, Stopper of Forest Fires, Earl of Juxemburg, Paragon of Jabberwocky, Shaker of Booty, Slayer of M---' He continues rambling on of past achievements to the Robot.
[2]: Hearing your name seems to have something trigger in the robot, it raises its blaster-arms at you and shouts "Surrender!".

TruorTupnm:Truor, apparently unable to understand the hand signals, improvises some hand signals of his own, attempting to convince people that he is working with them, but he's just undercover, right now.
[5]: You appear to say "Watch out!" doesn't do any good though, as all the crewmembers are dead.

Hashmir:Seeing the large "EXPLOSIVES" warning, Jake dives to stop Sammy from shooting.
[5]: Jake manages to rush Sammy.
Roll for Sammy to dodge charge:[6] Sammy dodges Jake,causing Jake to fall over into a crate, the crate appears to carry some large weapons.

Critical:Seeker has noticed that he would get armed, but because of that dumb-ass woman who stole the blaster he didnt. Damn! - he thought to himself. But then, he noticed a guard moving to Tuor. Since the rumble has started, Seeker has decided that it is time to get armed. He attempts to grab the moving guards rifle, and if he succeeds, aim the rifle at that guard ready to pull the trigger.
[5]: Seeing how the guard is now dead, it is pretty simple to grab the gun.

Greystone(autopiloted): "Carius tries to find out if the three largest crew members were unable to notice him. Like, now."
[5]: Seeing how they are dead, they cannot sense him.

Suddenly, a voice comes out from an intercom, it sounds like an orc female, she says "Captain, unknown ship is attacking us, shields at 95%." She then pauses, as if waiting for a response, then says "Captain, report. Captain? Captain?!"

Player status:
Critical: OK,In civilian clothing, has a rifle, cargo room.
Sammy: OK, In civilian clothing, cargo room, has an empty blaster.
Shiny: Prone, in civilian clothing, cargo room, dead captain thinks she is member of crew.
Ekindu: OK,in civilian clothing, cargo room, still being threatened by robot.
Carius:OK,in civilian clothing, cargo room, hidden.
Lucky:OK,in civilian clothing,cargo room, believed to be a hostage by a dead captain. Invisible.
Jake:Prone,in civilian clothing,cargo room.
Truor:OK,in civilian clothing,cargo room, has surrendered to dead people.
Apa, Prone, mildly wounded, cargo room, in civilian clothing.

Environment: 10x10 cargo room.
NPC status: DEAD.

That went well for you guys.

Lubirio
2009-12-26, 06:32 PM
Oooh, perfect rolls for me there.
I'll try to do something less difficult this time. :smallredface:

Basic Action: Help Jake get up and make peace with him.

More Elaborate Action:
Gawking at her own success, Sammy throws the blaster to the floor and looks around to everyone blushing, her cheeks a wild red. She quickly recovers and moves to the person who had tried to stop her from shooting, holding out her hand in an obvious gesture.

Hashmir
2009-12-26, 06:45 PM
"There were explosives. Must've missed them."

Jake starts handing out the large weapons from the crate.

Presumably Sammy's "help up" action makes a "gut up" action unnecessary.

TruorTupnm
2009-12-26, 06:57 PM
Truor, looks at his hands and shrugs, idly wondering if his signalling would have done any good, if Sammy hadn't had such awesome shooting. He then lets out a relieved breath and nods his thanks to the others, accepting a weapon from Jake, if that doesn't count as his action. When the sight of the threatening robot registers, though, he considers attempting to reprogram the thing, or at least checking for an Off switch, but, hearing the voice on the intercom, he remembers the voice of the captain and figures that this will be less risky --->

He attempts to imitate the captain with a gruff, "Keep your shirt on! I'm on my way to the bridge! Evade 'til I get there!"

Critical
2009-12-26, 06:59 PM
EDIT: lol, Tuor posted basically the same thing a few minutes before me. Mmkay.

The Seeker decided it would be nice to blend in. He does quick striptease and then the anti-striptease, equipping the soldiers outfit. He then exited the room holding his rifle ready. "I'll scout ahead, wait for me, If I don't return soon, proceed then."

Basic Action:
Undress myself(Sexily!) and put on Soldiers Clothes(This shouldn't even be failable o_O) and leave the room.

ShinyDelusion
2009-12-26, 07:44 PM
"Whoa," said Shiny. Whether this one-word statement was commentary on the containers of mysterious but no doubt dangerous red mist, the Seeker's hopefully successful attempt at a ten second strip tease, Sammy's unbelievable shooting skills, or some combination of all of these, she was stunned.

Being prone and unable to do anything else, Shiny slowly tried to stand up.

Gamerlord
2009-12-26, 08:04 PM
(This shouldn't even be failable o_O) and leave the room.

You could rip it.

Eloel
2009-12-27, 02:01 AM
Apa gets up, grabbing the rifle in the process (at last, the guard can't resist :smallbiggrin:), he then cleans himself from blood.

Lorien077
2009-12-27, 04:40 PM
Lucky gawks at the dead captain and guards. Fortunately she's invisible so no one can see her. Unfortunately this means potential trouble for her later. She stays down until the crazy homicidal people are gone.

Ekindu
2009-12-28, 02:11 AM
Short:
Try to erase the robots database of previous knowledge so he can recode it into a robot pet.

Detailed:
"Oh boy, Was it the Slayer of Machines or the Corrupter of Security Robots that made you angry?" Starting to sweat a little bit Ekindu starts looking for another, even larger, and heavier objects than the Robot itself, failing that, He points behind the Robot and yells "WHAT'S THAT? EMPEROR OF ALL ROBOT KIND RIGHT BEHIND YOU?" As the robot is turned away Ekindu will live up to his Corrupter of Security Robots title.

Gamerlord
2009-12-28, 05:40 PM
Whoever is left to post has until 8:00 EST, or else they are autopiloted.

TruorTupnm
2009-12-28, 05:54 PM
Looks like ---> get explosives at decided Shiny up at erase

I apologize for merely supplying one of the at's. *hangs head in shame* And the only sentences that I keep thinking up for those words all result in possible explosions.

ShinyDelusion
2009-12-28, 06:07 PM

I apologize for merely supplying one of the at's. *hangs head in shame* And the only sentences that I keep thinking up for those words all result in possible explosions.

:smalleek: Looks like for the sake of Shiny's preservation I need to start paying attention to what the third words of my posts are.

Gamerlord
2009-12-28, 06:28 PM

AWESOMSAUCE. Explosions are fun!

Hm....with those words....grab explosives and decide to erase shiny?

ShinyDelusion
2009-12-28, 06:49 PM
AWESOMSAUCE. Explosions are fun!

Hm....with those words....grab explosives and decide to erase shiny?

Do. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BigNo) Not. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RecursiveTranslation?from=Main.DoNotWant) Want. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Melodrama)

Gamerlord
2009-12-28, 06:53 PM
Do. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BigNo) Not. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RecursiveTranslation?from=Main.DoNotWant) Want. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Melodrama)

Don't blame me, blame greystone if she/he doesn't post in time.

On another note, something in my schedule just came up, I have to do the write up NOW.

Gamerlord
2009-12-28, 07:35 PM
Turn 3 time!

Lubirio:Gawking at her own success, Sammy throws the blaster to the floor and looks around to everyone blushing, her cheeks a wild red. She quickly recovers and moves to the person who had tried to stop her from shooting, holding out her hand in an obvious gesture.
[4]: Blaster falls to ground, everything goes OK.

Hashmir:"There were explosives. Must've missed them."

Jake starts handing out the large weapons from the crate.
[4]: Everyone you can see now has a rather large laser rifle, unfortunately, they each only seem to have enough ammo for 10 shots.

TruorTupnm:Truor, looks at his hands and shrugs, idly wondering if his signaling would have done any good, if Sammy hadn't had such awesome shooting. He then lets out a relieved breath and nods his thanks to the others, accepting a weapon from Jake, if that doesn't count as his action. When the sight of the threatening robot registers, though, he considers attempting to reprogram the thing, or at least checking for an Off switch, but, hearing the voice on the intercom, he remembers the voice of the captain and figures that this will be less risky --->

He attempts to imitate the captain with a gruff, "Keep your shirt on! I'm on my way to the bridge! Evade 'til I get there!"
[3]:You manage to imitate his voice enough for the orc to believe you, the female orc voice then responds "Affirmative."

Critical:The Seeker decided it would be nice to blend in. He does quick striptease and then the anti-striptease, equipping the soldiers outfit. He then exited the room holding his rifle ready. "I'll scout ahead, wait for me, If I don't return soon, proceed then."
[5]:Simple enough, you exit the room, and now are in a corridor(Think the tantive IV from star wars.) The corridor splits into two paths, some people are running from one to another, the left path has a sign that says "ENGINEERING" and the right path says "SECURITY STATION 01"

ShinyDelusion:"Whoa," said Shiny. Whether this one-word statement was commentary on the containers of mysterious but no doubt dangerous red mist, the Seeker's hopefully successful attempt at a ten second strip tease, Sammy's unbelievable shooting skills, or some combination of all of these, she was stunned.

Being prone and unable to do anything else, Shiny slowly tried to stand up.
[5]: Shiny stands up with relative ease.

ozgun92:Apa gets up, grabbing the rifle in the process (at last, the guard can't resist ), he then cleans himself from blood.
[4]: You get up and grab the gun.

Lorien077:Lucky gawks at the dead captain and guards. Fortunately she's invisible so no one can see her. Unfortunately this means potential trouble for her later. She stays down until the crazy homicidal people are gone.
[3]: Lucky gets down, and she is hidden, still invisible now though.

Ekindu:"Oh boy, Was it the Slayer of Machines or the Corrupter of Security Robots that made you angry?" Starting to sweat a little bit Ekindu starts looking for another, even larger, and heavier objects than the Robot itself, failing that, He points behind the Robot and yells "WHAT'S THAT? EMPEROR OF ALL ROBOT KIND RIGHT BEHIND YOU?" As the robot is turned away Ekindu will live up to his Corrupter of Security Robots title.
[1]: Robot is not amused, and opens fire.
Roll to dodge lasers:[2]: The blasters hit you, knocking you to the ground, you aren't dead, but you are badly wounded.

Greystone(Autopiloted): Attempts to erase Shiny's existence with explosives.
[2]: Explosives are heavy, Carius is knocked prone.

Seeker: OK,In guard clothing, has a rifle, corridor.
Sammy: OK, In civilian clothing, cargo room. Has a gun.
Shiny: OK, in civilian clothing, cargo room. Has a gun.
Ekindu: Badly wounded,in civilian clothing, cargo room, has been shot by robot. Has a gun.
Carius:Prone,in civilian clothing, cargo room. Has a gun.
Lucky:OK,in civilian clothing,cargo room, Invisible.
Jake:OK,in civilian clothing,cargo room. Has a gun.
Truor:OK,in civilian clothing,cargo room, pretending to be captain. Has a gun.
Apa: cargo room, in civilian clothing, HAS A GUN!

Environment: 10x10 cargo room. 8x10 Corridor that splits in two paths.

Hashmir
2009-12-28, 07:40 PM
With the BIG ANGRY SHOOTING ROBOT suddenly obvious, Jake reflexively opens fire on it.

ShinyDelusion
2009-12-28, 07:58 PM
Shiny realized that with all the other chaos in the room, knowing what this misty red chemical is about could be very important. Examining a canister closely (without opening it) Shiny tried to figure out what the red stuff does.

Greystone
2009-12-28, 08:03 PM
Basic action- Run, and attempt to get out of the line of fire.

Action: With a yelp at dropping the explosives, Carius takes a running leap in hope to hide.

TruorTupnm
2009-12-28, 08:12 PM
Upon the completion of a suspicious glare and a, "Phew!" directed at the intercom, Truor helps Jake out with his shot at the robot via directing, "Okay, aim for whatever a robot has for a brain. Up a little... Good... Fire, before it shoots you for threatening it!"

To edit: I am hoping that I got the rules on helping people with an action correctly. The better roll is used, and nothing bad ever happens with the worse roll, yes? The only bad thing that happens is that the other person just wasted an action? It just seemed to be worded strangely. Anyways, Yay for Shiny not getting killed by an autopilot!

Lubirio
2009-12-28, 08:48 PM
This is going too good for me, I have to get bad rolls sometime, no?

Basic Action: Try to heal Ekindu, and distract him?

More Elaborate Action: Sammy thanks Jake for the gun, and, upon seeing Ekindu hurt by the big robot, Sammy rushes over to heal him, using her feminine features to distract him from the raging battle.

Lorien077
2009-12-28, 10:06 PM
Lucky continues to cringe at the chaos and violence, and waits till its clear to try to get out of the room, and seek help from saner folk. She'll try to run for the door if an opening presents itself.

Ekindu
2009-12-28, 11:23 PM
Short: Shoot the Robot.

Detailed:
Shot and shocked that his awesome negotiating abilities have failed him, he turns back to a technique that has not failed him since. Calling for Mommy. "GUYS, LITTLE HELP?". Ekindu then open fires at the robot, hoping to hit something vulnerable.

OOC: You think it'd be possible to get the round timer at 8pm every day? and Autopilot anyone who didn't post before you do your outcomes? Or is that too much to ask for.

Eloel
2009-12-29, 02:06 AM
Apa moves to the corridor, and suggest that they go to the Engineering side, while having his gun ready to shoot anything that might be dangerous.

Gamerlord
2009-12-29, 03:15 PM
Short: Shoot the Robot.

Detailed:
Shot and shocked that his awesome negotiating abilities have failed him, he turns back to a technique that has not failed him since. Calling for Mommy. "GUYS, LITTLE HELP?". Ekindu then open fires at the robot, hoping to hit something vulnerable.

OOC: You think it'd be possible to get the round timer at 8pm every day? and Autopilot anyone who didn't post before you do your outcomes? Or is that too much to ask for.

The round timer usually is 8pm, of course, sometimes things don't go as planned and I have to do it early.

Gamerlord
2009-12-30, 03:49 PM
DARN IT! Computer gave up on me in the middle of write up.

Critical
2009-12-31, 08:15 AM
They're too much hassle... Maybe, I should get rid of them? - the sudden thought made The Seeker smile. when he exited, he heard about the explosives and now all the people were in the same place. Seeker exited the room, then suddenly turned around and fired into some kind of explosing crate, hoping to explode it.

Basic action:
Shoot the explosive crate.

Happy New Year~

Lubirio
2009-12-31, 09:20 AM
They're too much hassle... Maybe, I should get rid of them? - the sudden thought made The Seeker smile. when he exited, he heard about the explosives and now all the people were in the same place. Seeker exited the room, then suddenly turned around and fired into some kind of explosing crate, hoping to explode it.

Basic action:
Shoot the explosive crate.

Happy New Year~

Let's hope for us that you gamerkid rolls really badly for you. :smalleek:

TruorTupnm
2009-12-31, 02:29 PM
Dang. I suppose that we weren't appreciative enough towards his striptease? oh well. I'm sure that, if he hits the explosives, we'll all get a roll to dodge? That would be nice. After that, though, looks as if the survivors might have to team up to kill an evil stripper.

Gamerlord
2009-12-31, 03:49 PM
Dang. I suppose that we weren't appreciative enough towards his striptease? oh well. I'm sure that, if he hits the explosives, we'll all get a roll to dodge? That would be nice. After that, though, looks as if the survivors might have to team up to kill an evil stripper.

Yeah, you get to roll to dodge, but, that explosive crate might blow up other crates, activating other robots, letting bioweapons out, etc.

Gamerlord
2009-12-31, 07:13 PM
Turn 4 time.

Hashmir:With the BIG ANGRY SHOOTING ROBOT suddenly obvious, Jake reflexively opens fire on it.
TruorTupnm:Upon the completion of a suspicious glare and a, "Phew!" directed at the intercom, Truor helps Jake out with his shot at the robot via directing, "Okay, aim for whatever a robot has for a brain. Up a little... Good... Fire, before it shoots you for threatening it!"
Jake roll:[3]
Truor roll:[1]
Jake hits the robot, but doesn't seem to get past the heavy armor plating it has.

ShinyDelusion:Shiny realized that with all the other chaos in the room, knowing what this misty red chemical is about could be very important. Examining a canister closely (without opening it) Shiny tried to figure out what the red stuff does.
[1]: It is trampled strawberries.

Greystone: With a yelp at dropping the explosives, Carius takes a running leap in hope to hide.
[1]: You tumble into a crate full of canisters with a green mist inside.

Lubirio: Sammy thanks Jake for the gun, and, upon seeing Ekindu hurt by the big robot, Sammy rushes over to heal him, using her feminine features to distract him from the raging battle.
[6]: You manage to make some emergency repairs. It will leave a scar though.

Lorien077:Lucky continues to cringe at the chaos and violence, and waits till its clear to try to get out of the room, and seek help from saner folk. She'll try to run for the door if an opening presents itself.
[5]: With a quick sprint, Lucky runs into the corridor.

Ekindu:Shot and shocked that his awesome negotiating abilities have failed him, he turns back to a technique that has not failed him since. Calling for Mommy. "GUYS, LITTLE HELP?". Ekindu then open fires at the robot, hoping to hit something vulnerable.
[2]: You miss, the robot appears to be distracted looking at the corridor, as if something dangerous is in there, so it doesn't retaliate.

ozgun92:Apa moves to the corridor, and suggest that they go to the Engineering side, while having his gun ready to shoot anything that might be dangerous.
[4]: With some quick moves, Apa is in the corridor.

Critical:They're too much hassle... Maybe, I should get rid of them? - the sudden thought made The Seeker smile. when he exited, he heard about the explosives and now all the people were in the same place. Seeker exited the room, then suddenly turned around and fired into some kind of explosing crate, hoping to explode it.
[3]: Seeker raises his rifle, and hits the crate, flames blow out in every direction.
Rolls to dodge exploding crate:
Sammy: [5]: You manage to run into the corridor and escape the flames.
Shiny: [3]: You leap into the corridor with relative ease.
Ekindu: [6]: Even with your wounds, you manage to gain enough strength to sprint into the corridor
Carius:[5]: Again, you escape into the corridor.
Lucky:[5]: Lucky is already in the corridor, so yeah.
Jake:[4]: Jake manages to make a mad sprint for the corridor.
Truor:[1]: Truor on the other hand, is knocked into the corridor by the explosion.
Apa:[1]: Apa is caught in the explosion, and is sent flying into the corridor.

The door into the cargo room quickly seals, thankfully, one way or another, everyone is in the corridor.

Seeker: OK,In guard clothing, has a rifle, corridor.
Sammy: OK, In civilian clothing, corridor. Has a gun.
Shiny: OK, in civilian clothing, corridor. Has a gun.
Ekindu: Fine,in civilian clothing, corridor, has a gun.
Carius:OK,in civilian clothing, corridor. Has a gun.
Lucky:OK,in civilian clothing,corridor, Invisible.
Jake:OK,in civilian clothing,corridor. Has a gun.
Truor:Badly wounded,prone,in civilian clothing,corridor, pretending to be captain. Has a gun.
Apa: Corridor,prone, badly wounded, in civilian clothing, HAS A GUN!

Environment: 8x10 Corridor that splits in two paths.

I swear, I'm using different dice from now on :smallannoyed:

Critical
2009-12-31, 07:32 PM
Sh*t... - the Seeker thought as everyone ran out, and some were thrown out. The plan failed. But he had a backup one and he could pull it off if he was lucky enough. Though, he doubted it, there were too many guns who were going to shoot him. Still, the leap of faith had to be made. The Seeker sprinted towards the side which indicated the "Security Station 01" and he figured out it would be a great idea to pretend to be a guard and ask for help.

Basic Action:
Sprint towards the side which said security station 01, ask anyone I meet on the way for help.(Including the security station itself)

Lubirio
2009-12-31, 07:40 PM
Basic Action: Shoot the crap out of Seeker.

More Elaborate Action: Screaming at the top of her lungs, Sammy led out a roar of battle and, aiming the gun straight for the retreating figure's head, opened fire with eyes wide open at the sight of fresh blood.

Yes, Sammy is a wild maniac, but very seductive, even though her action to distract Ekindu wouldn't have done a thing, I was trying to 'distract' him, :smalltongue:

Critical
2009-12-31, 07:42 PM
Well, it was fun guys, I'm probably going down this round =)

Lubirio
2009-12-31, 07:43 PM
It seems like you are, but that's solely based on my actions, not anybody else's. :smallamused:

TruorTupnm
2009-12-31, 08:01 PM
Truor's arm snakes out at Seeker while growling a, "Oh, no you don't!" at his retreating leg. If he doesn't count as being close enough to prevent him from getting out of there, his growl is composed of concentrated hatred, which is hopefully enough to give him pause, at least.

That's me attempting to do the botching Seeker's roll thing, this time, since helping someone else out with their roll didn't work out. Also, it was a good try, Critical. Yay for the attempt. I, of course, would never harm my fellow adventurers, though. *insert rolling eyed smilie*

Edit: I was just switching words around to make sure that the third was an interesting one. *insert rolling eyed smilie*

Hashmir
2009-12-31, 08:18 PM
With the flaming room behind him, Jake runs for the security station in an attempt to reach it before what was apparently a guard..

You never know; we might end up royally screwing ourselves up in our attempts to kill you. :smallbiggrin:

Critical
2009-12-31, 08:20 PM
It seems like you are, but that's solely based on my actions, not anybody else's.

No, It's based off that everyone is out in the corridor and probably is going to shoot me, so :D

Also, it was a good try, Critical. Yay for the attempt. I, of course, would never harm my fellow adventurers, though. *insert rolling eyed smilie*
You people are so boring. Why the hell not? By the way, the conditon of winning is killing everyone, so...

TruorTupnm
2009-12-31, 08:34 PM
Hmmm... Mayhaps I should have typed, *insert suspicious eye darting smilie* implying that I plan on looking as shocked as my victims when I stab them in the back? oh well. Anyways, I figure that plenty will die merely from whatever we'll be facing, including bad rolls. Why not have some fun with the setting before we regrettably have to get into Highlander mode?

Eloel
2010-01-01, 01:09 AM
Apa spends his time tending his own wounds.

Lorien077
2010-01-01, 03:10 AM
Lucky continues to flee, seeking a safer quieter place to uninvisible herself. From there she intends to seek help.

Gamerlord
2010-01-01, 10:19 AM
You people are so boring. Why the hell not? By the way, the conditon of winning is killing everyone, so...

Where does it say that? :smallconfused:
You don't need to KILL everyone, just be the last one to live.
For example, you could have a plane that gets the group out of a factory about to explode, you don't need to shoot them, just say "Hey losers! I'm taking this plane for myself!"
But, it IS sandbox, so once everyone posts, we'll see what happens.

Ekindu
2010-01-01, 12:32 PM
I don't need a detailed example of this. After everyones shooting, I want to eat his ankles.

ShinyDelusion
2010-01-01, 02:55 PM
"What the hell?!" Shiny screamed at the retreating Seeker. Oh well, no time to hang out with crazy people bent on her death. She ran down the opposite corridor (the one without the Security stuff) in search of someone sane who could help her.

Gamerlord
2010-01-01, 03:03 PM
I don't need a detailed example of this. After everyones shooting, I want to eat his ankles.

Ummm... literally or figuratively?

Ekindu
2010-01-01, 03:51 PM
Ummm... literally or figuratively?

Literally. :)

Gamerlord
2010-01-01, 04:06 PM
Literally. :)

Oh my :smalleek:

Critical
2010-01-02, 05:03 AM

I guess that's normal, after all, I guess the striptease was pretty good.

Gamerlord
2010-01-03, 07:17 AM
Write-up coming up.

Ekindu
2010-01-03, 03:55 PM
I guess that's normal, after all, I guess the striptease was pretty good.

Your ankles shall be delicious.

Gamerlord
2010-01-03, 05:31 PM
Turn 5 time!

Critical:Sh*t... - the Seeker thought as everyone ran out, and some were thrown out. The plan failed. But he had a backup one and he could pull it off if he was lucky enough. Though, he doubted it, there were too many guns who were going to shoot him. Still, the leap of faith had to be made. The Seeker sprinted towards the side which indicated the "Security Station 01" and he figured out it would be a great idea to pretend to be a guard and ask for help.
TruorTupnm:Truor's arm snakes out at Seeker while growling a, "Oh, no you don't!" at his retreating leg. If he doesn't count as being close enough to prevent him from getting out of there, his growl is composed of concentrated hatred, which is hopefully enough to give him pause, at least.
Seeker roll:[1]
Truor roll:[2]
The Seeker attempts to run away, and Truor attempts to grab him, sadly though, both of them bump into each other and fall down.

Lubirio: Screaming at the top of her lungs, Sammy led out a roar of battle and, aiming the gun straight for the retreating figure's head, opened fire with eyes wide open at the sight of fresh blood.
[1]: Sammy hits Truor instead, badly wounding him.

Hashmir:With the flaming room behind him, Jake runs for the security station in an attempt to reach it before what was apparently a guard..
[2]: You trip midway, falling on the ground, what appears to be a security guard walks up to you and says "Who are you?""

ozgun92:Apa spends his time tending his own wounds.
[5]: Apa manages to halt the bleeding, his suit is rather torn though.

Lorien077:Lucky continues to flee, seeking a safer quieter place to uninvisible herself. From there she intends to seek help.
[1]: Lucky runs down to security instead of the (Probably!) safer engineering, she uninvisibles midway, once she is there, she finds a 6x8 room filled with various sensors and other devices, all chairs are filled with what appear to be security guards, various crewmembers are shouting to each other, you manage to hear phrases like "I am reading various chemicals in the air in cargo bay, getting movement!", "Word just came from bridge,entering anomaly in 15 seconds...", "Flames are burning through the cargo bay walls!", and "We can't risk sending in a team, it is too dangerous!" One then spots you and says "Who are you and why are you here?"

Ekindu:I don't need a detailed example of this. After everyones shooting, I want to eat his ankles.
[3]: You make a few nibbles, but not much else.

ShinyDelusion:"What the hell?!" Shiny screamed at the retreating Seeker. Oh well, no time to hang out with crazy people bent on her death. She ran down the opposite corridor (the one without the Security stuff) in search of someone sane who could help her.
[4]: Shiny flees to engineering, she enters a 12x12 room filled with dozens of people and various devices, a dwarf appears to be in command of engineering, he shouts "Drop shields lads! We be entering anomaly in 15 seconds! Security have those mines ready?" Nobody seems to notice you.

Greystone(Autopilot): Uhhh.. Turn The Seeker into a flaming snake :smallconfused: ?
[2]: Carius thinks really, really hard, but can't turn the seeker into a flaming snake, it is probably for the best.

Seeker: Prone,has been nibbled on,In guard clothing, has a rifle, corridor.
Sammy: OK, In civilian clothing, corridor. Has a gun.
Shiny: OK, in civilian clothing, engineering. Has a gun.
Carius:OK,in civilian clothing, corridor. Has a gun.
Lucky:OK,in civilian clothing,security, Invisible.
Jake:Prone,in civilian clothing,corridor. Has a gun.
Truor:Severely wounded,prone,in civilian clothing,corridor, pretending to be captain. Has a gun.
Apa: Corridor,prone, fine, in civilian clothing, HAS A GUN!

Wow, I think you're luck is running out! :smalleek:

Environment: 8x10 Corridor that splits in two paths. 6x8 security room, 12x12 engineering room

ShinyDelusion
2010-01-03, 06:14 PM
Shiny realized retreat might be the best course of action since this was obviously a very important place, but, then again, this room seemed a helluva lot safer than anywhere else she'd been so far. Besides, she might be able to figure out more about what was going on by paying attention. This in mind, Shiny retreated to shadowy corner where she'd stay unnoticed, listening carefully to conversation around her.

Critical
2010-01-03, 07:40 PM
Woah. That was some lucky stuff going on here. Everything was going fine, except some girl was eating Seeker's ankle. "Hey baby, maybe we'll do this in a more intimate space?" - he said with a grin. He wanted to kick her in the face, but remembered that only one action per turn is allowed. He then noticed that the guy who tried to stop him took all the wounds. Maybe he should continue his job? - he thought. The Seeker grabs Truor and uses him as a shield, while continuing running up the hall.

TruorTupnm
2010-01-03, 09:08 PM
Truor, while growling and being manhandled, attempts to heal himself. He also tosses plenty of glares at The Seeker, plenty of bewildered looks at the people scattering to various rooms without much of a plan, and one sympathetic look at Ekindu, who failed to make much of a dent in The Seeker's ankles.

Also, even if I die soon, it was fun. I am all kinds of saddened by the fact that The Seeker didn't get turned into a snake. It would have been awesome. *insert rolling eyed dude*

Lorien077
2010-01-03, 10:04 PM
Lucky is very relieved to find herself visible and with more sane people. However she does put her hands up to make her position very clear.
"I came from the cargo bay, someone knocked me out and stuffed me in there with a bunch of loonies. Please don't shoot me"
Her goal: come off as non-threatening, and hope that the authority figures on this ship are not horribly EEEEEVIL!!!!!

Eloel
2010-01-04, 01:30 AM
Apa stands up and walks to the engineering room, trying to figure out what's going on in there.

Ekindu
2010-01-04, 01:38 AM
Seemingly changing genders after assaulting Seeker, she now shrieks out loud attempting to alert attention of local guards to capture Seeker "SOMEBODY HELP ME, THIS MAN MADE A MISOGYNISTIC COMMENT AT ME."

Lubirio
2010-01-04, 10:59 AM
Gasping, Sammy jumped over to where Truor was, and tried to heal him as much as she could, pulling him away from the menacing Seeker. :smallwink:

Hashmir
2010-01-04, 11:06 AM
Figuring the truth was as good as anything, Jake put on his dashingest grin and winked.

"Jake Stanley, Outlaw Extraordinaire and Winner of Maidens' Hearts -- among other body parts."

Gamerlord
2010-01-04, 04:45 PM
6:00 PM is the deadline for greystone.

Gamerlord
2010-01-04, 06:18 PM
Turn 6 time!

ShinyDelusion:Shiny realized retreat might be the best course of action since this was obviously a very important place, but, then again, this room seemed a helluva lot safer than anywhere else she'd been so far. Besides, she might be able to figure out more about what was going on by paying attention. This in mind, Shiny retreated to shadowy corner where she'd stay unnoticed, listening carefully to conversation around her.
[4]:You hide under a console the you believe controls engine speed, the dwarf has been counting down and now is at 10, "9,8,7,6,5,4,3....."
Critical:Woah. That was some lucky stuff going on here. Everything was going fine, except some girl was eating Seeker's ankle. "Hey baby, maybe we'll do this in a more intimate space?" - he said with a grin. He wanted to kick her in the face, but remembered that only one action per turn is allowed. He then noticed that the guy who tried to stop him took all the wounds. Maybe he should continue his job? - he thought. The Seeker grabs Truor and uses him as a shield, while continuing running up the hall.
[5]: He runs down to security intact, a guard there notices the HEAVILY BLEEDING BODY THE SEEKER IS CARRYING, and demands to know who he is. The guard is pointing a gun at the Seeker.
TruorTupnm :Truor, while growling and being manhandled, attempts to heal himself. He also tosses plenty of glares at The Seeker, plenty of bewildered looks at the people scattering to various rooms without much of a plan, and one sympathetic look at Ekindu, who failed to make much of a dent in The Seeker's ankles.
[3]: Truor make some hasty repairs, he manages to halt most of the bleeding but there still is moderate organ and bone damage.

Lorien077:Lucky is very relieved to find herself visible and with more sane people. However she does put her hands up to make her position very clear.
"I came from the cargo bay, someone knocked me out and stuffed me in there with a bunch of loonies. Please don't shoot me"
[3]: The Bugbear who appears to be in charge of security states "We will need to take you to the captain, he should be at the bridge by now" and motions to two guards, who move to handcuff you, he notices the Seeker and the bleeding body bursting and says "You with them?" A guard suddenly states "Sir! Something is tearing through the cargo bay doors!"

ozgun92:Apa stands up and walks to the engineering room, trying to figure out what's going on in there.
[6]: Despite the wounds, Apa makes it to engineering unspotted.

Ekindu:Seemingly changing genders after assaulting Seeker, she now shrieks out loud attempting to alert attention of local guards to capture Seeker "SOMEBODY HELP ME, THIS MAN MADE A MISOGYNISTIC COMMENT AT ME."
[5]: A trio of crewmembers march forward from engineering and shout "You! All of you! HANDS IN THE AIR!" they all appear to be carrying blasters.

Lubirio:Gasping, Sammy jumped over to where Truor was, and tried to heal him as much as she could, pulling him away from the menacing Seeker.
[4]: Sammy jumps unto Truor and is carried away with him, she manages to stop what bleeding was left, but there is still the bone and organ damage.

Hashmir:Figuring the truth was as good as anything, Jake put on his dashingest grin and winked.

"Jake Stanley, Outlaw Extraordinaire and Winner of Maidens' Hearts -- among other body parts."
[3]: The guard states "I'm going to have to take you to security..." and moves to handcuff you, on another note, the guard is a drow female.

Greystone:....Uh....growls and retreats up? :smallconfused: Growls and trys to find a access hatch in the ceiling?
[4]: Greystone finds a vent and hides in it, it is rather small, 1x20.

Seeker: Prone,has been nibbled on,In guard clothing, has a rifle, securityr.
Sammy: OK, In civilian clothing, security. Has a gun.
Shiny: OK,hidden, in civilian clothing, engineering. Has a gun.
Carius:OK,in civilian clothing, vent. Has a gun.
Lucky:OK,in civilian clothing,security.
Jake:Prone,in civilian clothing,corridor. Has a gun. Being Handcuffed.
Truor: Badly wounded,prone,in civilian clothing,security, pretending to be captain. Has a gun.
Apa: Corridor, engineering,hidden, in civilian clothing, HAS A GUN!
Environment: 8x10 Corridor that splits in two paths. 6x8 security room, 12x12 engineering room, 1x20 vent.

Critical
2010-01-04, 06:27 PM
The Seeker grabs his rifle and says: "Attack the intruders!" The Seeker starts shooting Truor with a gun and tells the guards to attack the intruders(speaking is a free action... right?)

Gamerlord
2010-01-04, 06:27 PM
The Seeker grabs his rifle and says: "Attack the intruders!" The Seeker starts shooting Truor with a gun and tells the guards to attack the intruders(speaking is a free action... right?)

That is correct.

ShinyDelusion
2010-01-04, 06:44 PM
Unable to take this suspense any longer, Shiny attempted to attract the attention of the dwarf in charge while simultaneously coming across as completely non-threatening and friendly.

"Excuse me," she said, glad that talking was a free action, "What is going on, and is there anything I can do to help?" If the ship was about to blow up or something, stopping that from happening should be her first priority, she reasoned.

TruorTupnm
2010-01-04, 06:46 PM
Truor, while imitating the captain again, authoritatively shouts, "Shoot this assassin! He's trying to kill your captain!" During his free action of speaking, he then attempts to flip the switch from "Kill" to "Heal" on The Seeker's gun.

Hopefully, that works. *crosses fingers*

Gamerlord
2010-01-04, 06:49 PM
Hey guys, just got a PM from Greystone, she(or he?) is out, too busy with work and all that.

Lorien077
2010-01-04, 07:03 PM
"This day can't get any worse." ;_;
Lucky dives for cover, and tries to calm down and focus herself. The only thing between her and a blasty grave is now likely her psionic abilities. '...I'm doomed.'

Lubirio
2010-01-05, 01:55 AM
At the sight of Truor pretending he's the captain, Sam stands next to him, as if the second-in-command.

The action is basically helping Truor, so take whichever roll is better from the both of us. :smallwink:

Eloel
2010-01-05, 06:34 AM
Apa tries to establish control over the engineering room, trying to get reports on what's happening and what the emergency is about.

Gamerlord
2010-01-05, 03:31 PM
Lorien is out,didn't feel like her character worked with the setting and all that, so that leaves us with 7 players.
Anyway, I think now we are just waiting for Hashmir right?

Hashmir
2010-01-05, 04:33 PM
As the Drow moves to cuff him, Jake attempts one more time to exercise his masculine wiles and win her over.

"Say, is it dark in here, or is it just you? :smallwink:"

Yes, the smiley-face wink was port of the quote.

Gamerlord
2010-01-05, 04:39 PM
Lets see....if Ekindu has yet to post by 6:00 PM, expect a write up.

Gamerlord
2010-01-05, 06:22 PM
Turn 7 time, as well as time to kill off Greystone and Lorien's characters cause they dropped out.

Critical:The Seeker grabs his rifle and says: "Attack the intruders!" The Seeker starts shooting Truor with a gun and tells the guards to attack the intruders(speaking is a free action... right?)
[5]: The Seeker blasts Truor, knocking Truor to the floor, if Truor doesn't get medical aid soon, he will DIE.

ShinyDelusion:Unable to take this suspense any longer, Shiny attempted to attract the attention of the dwarf in charge while simultaneously coming across as completely non-threatening and friendly.

"Excuse me," she said, glad that talking was a free action, "What is going on, and is there anything I can do to help?" If the ship was about to blow up or something, stopping that from happening should be her first priority, she reasoned.
[5]: The dwarf looks at you and says "What the hell are ye of the doin not being in uniform?! We be gettin into an anomaly that be droppin our shields, the odds be more even to us then! Anyway, 2,1, DROP SHIELDS NOW!"
A crewmember fiddles with some panels on a console, and the sound of something deactivating can be heard.

TruorTupnm :Truor, while imitating the captain again, authoritatively shouts, "Shoot this assassin! He's trying to kill your captain!" During his free action of speaking, he then attempts to flip the switch from "Kill" to "Heal" on The Seeker's gun.

Hopefully, that works. *crosses fingers*
Lubirio:At the sight of Truor pretending he's the captain, Sam stands next to him, as if the second-in-command.
Truor roll:[1]
Sammy roll:[3]
Truor didn't appear believable at all, but Sammy helps reinforce what Truor is saying. The guard says "Where have you been captain? And shouldn't ms.second-in-command here be at the bridge? And isn't our second-in-command an orc?"

Lorien077:"This day can't get any worse." ;_;
Lucky dives for cover, and tries to calm down and focus herself. The only thing between her and a blasty grave is now likely her psionic abilities. '...I'm doomed.'
[4]: She dives under a console that appears to track motion on the ship.

ozgun92:Apa tries to establish control over the engineering room, trying to get reports on what's happening and what the emergency is about.
[2]: A guard approaches Apa and demands to know who he is.

Hashmir:As the Drow moves to cuff him, Jake attempts one more time to exercise his masculine wiles and win her over.

"Say, is it dark in here, or is it just you? :smallwink: "
[3]: She smiles for a bit but says "I won't handcuff you, but you are coming with me to the bridge" she raises her gun.
Ekindu: Try to imitate drow? :smallconfused:
[6]: You imitate a draw flawlessly, the guards lower their weapons but the leading one says "Shouldn't you be guarding the path to security, Xika?"
Greystone:Remain in Vent.
[4]: Remaining in vent.

Suddenly, the sound of something moving quickly can be heard, and then a powerful "BANG" can be heard as an explosion ricochets throughout the ship, Carius and Lucky are killed instantly, everyone else rolls to dodge the various explosion.
Seeker: [6]: The seeker dodges the explosion from a console flawlessly, Lucky, of course isn't so lucky.
Sammy: [2]: Sammy is knocked over and burnt slightly on the left leg from that console explosion.
Shiny:[5]: Flames appear in various locations, but you manage to avoid them.
Ekindu: [1]: A flame appears right under Ekindu and sends her flying, she is badly injured. The guards are blown away.
Jake:[6]:Jake jumps up and avoids various bits of vent explosion, the drow guard is knocked over and appears badly wounded, she says "Help.... faintly.
Truor: [4]: Despite being ALMOST DEAD Truor dodges a console explosion.
Apa: [3]: Apa hugs a wall and dodges a burst of flame.

The Dwarf in engineering is knocked off a high platform and falls to the floor, he appears to be either dead or severely wounded. A crew member in security shouts "We're hit! That ship is already in the anomaly!"

Seeker: OK,In guard clothing, has a rifle, security.
Sammy: Lightly wounded,prone, In civilian clothing, security. Has a gun. Pretending to be second-in-command.
Shiny: Ok, in civilian clothing, engineering. Has a gun.
Ekindu: Badly wounded,prone,in civilian clothing, corridor, has a gun.
Carius:Dead.
Lucky:Dead.
Jake:Prone,in civilian clothing,corridor. Has a gun. Being Handcuffed.
Truor: Almost dead,in civilian clothing,security, pretending to be captain. Has a gun.
Environment: 8x10 Corridor that splits in two paths. 6x8 security room, 12x12 engineering room.

TruorTupnm
2010-01-05, 06:59 PM
I'm not sure if all of the guards were blown away, or only particular ones that have been messing with us. If some are still around, Truor, with a gruff, "Aherm!" stifling a gulp, attempts to order people around in his captain's voice, one last time. "Heal me up," he points to The Seeker, "Shoot this assassin for trying to kill me and setting off that explosion, get me the latest status report," he points to Sammy, and ends with a (probably, by now) weak shake of a fist, "And your second in command used to be an Orc. This is your new second in command, one who listens to orders!"

If there aren't any guards in a position to listen, I suppose that he'll just have to roll big on an awesome heal.

Gamerlord
2010-01-05, 07:00 PM
I'm not sure if all of the guards were blown away, or only particular ones that have been messing with us. If some are still around, Truor, with a gruff, "Aherm!" stifling a gulp, attempts to order people around in his captain's voice, one last time. "Heal me up," he points to The Seeker, "Shoot this assassin for trying to kill me and setting off that explosion, get me the latest status report," he points to Sammy, and ends with a (probably, by now) weak shake of a fist, "And your second in command used to be an Orc. This is your new second in command, one who listens to orders!"

If there aren't any guards in a position to listen, I suppose that he'll just have to roll big on an awesome heal.

Only particular ones that were messing with you.

Hashmir
2010-01-05, 07:11 PM
Flinching from the explosion, Jake saw that the guard was now badly hurt. He felt vaguely guilty -- in the six or so seconds since they had met, he thought they had really established a bond together.

Jake ran over and tried to help her to the nearest medical area.

ShinyDelusion
2010-01-05, 08:28 PM
"Oh! The horror!" Shiny cried dramatically at the dwarf's severe injury. Oh well, time for grieving later, now was time for business. It seemed that this mysterious anomaly thing might be the source of many problems. "Time to try a little magic..." Concentrating very hard, Shiny tried to teleport the ship to a region of space where it would be safe and take no more damage.

Ekindu
2010-01-05, 08:32 PM
"I should be guarding the path to security yes, and that is exactly what I'm doing" The Drow Female strains to apply some medkits to herself. "Now how about you help me patch some of these wounds up so I can continue my business with these intruders."

Ask any guards who are still standing to aid in healing herself.

Gamerlord
2010-01-06, 08:27 AM
Time limit is 6:00 PM.

Critical
2010-01-06, 12:01 PM
Damn NPC's.

Seeker hears Tuor trying to persuade the guard. "That is not a real captain, he's an intruder! And she is not the second in command!" As he says it, he shoots Tuor again hoping to finish it off.

Lubirio
2010-01-06, 12:14 PM
Time for the big gunz. :smallamused:

Basic Action: Render EVERYONE stunned for all of round 8.

More Elaborate Action:
Magically amplifying her voice beyond human comprehension, Sam bellowed at the top of her lungs, simultaneously imitating a really low bass voice,

"SILENCE!!"

After this, she took her gun and twirled it around her finger, hoping to hypnotize anyone that wasn't stunned by her yelling.

Gamerlord
2010-01-06, 02:38 PM
Now we are waiting simply for ozgun....

Gamerlord
2010-01-06, 06:41 PM
Turn 8 time!

TruorTupnm :I'm not sure if all of the guards were blown away, or only particular ones that have been messing with us. If some are still around, Truor, with a gruff, "Aherm!" stifling a gulp, attempts to order people around in his captain's voice, one last time. "Heal me up," he points to The Seeker, "Shoot this assassin for trying to kill me and setting off that explosion, get me the latest status report," he points to Sammy, and ends with a (probably, by now) weak shake of a fist, "And your second in command used to be an Orc. This is your new second in command, one who listens to orders!"
[5]: A guard approaches you and begins administering emergency aid, saying "We're going to have to get you to the medbay." Two other guards open fire on the Seeker.
Roll for seeker to dodge first guard[4]:The Seeker dodges the first laser fire.
Roll for seeker to dodge second guard[3-1]: The other one hits him and knocks him over.

Hashmir:Flinching from the explosion, Jake saw that the guard was now badly hurt. He felt vaguely guilty -- in the six or so seconds since they had met, he thought they had really established a bond together.

Jake ran over and tried to help her to the nearest medical area.
[4]: Jake grabs her and moves through a corridor that says "Medbay", he soon finds himself in a white 12x12 room filled with devices and patient beds, what appears to be a doctor runs over to the guard and gets her set up, the doctor, a high elf female, turns to you and says "Where did you find her?" as she grabs some medicine from a male halfing who appears to be her assistant.

ShinyDelusion:"Oh! The horror!" Shiny cried dramatically at the dwarf's severe injury. Oh well, time for grieving later, now was time for business. It seemed that this mysterious anomaly thing might be the source of many problems. "Time to try a little magic..." Concentrating very hard, Shiny tried to teleport the ship to a region of space where it would be safe and take no more damage.
[3]: You can feel the ship move out of the anomaly, but you sense not very far. A crewmember shouts "We're 100 feet out of the anomaly!"

Ekindu:"I should be guarding the path to security yes, and that is exactly what I'm doing" The Drow Female strains to apply some medkits to herself. "Now how about you help me patch some of these wounds up so I can continue my business with these intruders."
[6]: She manages to apply some rapid repairs, and the guards move forward to assist her, fixing most of her wounds.

Critical:Seeker hears Tuor trying to persuade the guard. "That is not a real captain, he's an intruder! And she is not the second in command!" As he says it, he shoots Tuor again hoping to finish it off.
[6]: Hitting Truor dead-on, Truor recoils as the lasers course through him, the guard helping him says "We're losing him!" If Truor does not get aid by the end of turn 9, he will die.

Lubirio:Basic Action: Render EVERYONE stunned for all of round 8.

Magically amplifying her voice beyond human comprehension, Sam bellowed at the top of her lungs, simultaneously imitating a really low bass voice,

"SILENCE!!"

After this, she took her gun and twirled it around her finger, hoping to hypnotize anyone that wasn't stunned by her yelling.
[1]: She screams at the top of her lungs, but only loses her voice, she still speaks intimidating enough for everyone to have to make a roll.
Seeker: [2]: The seeker is stunned.
Shiny:[5]: Shiny, being FAR AWAY, isn't affected.
Ekindu: [2]: Stunned.
Jake:[4]: Jake manages to brace himself and resists the effects.
Truor: [2]: Truor himself is stunned.
Apa: [6]: Sound? What sound?

Ozgun92(Autopilot): Uhhh.....make truor a her? :smallconfused:
[6]: OH MY! :smalleek: Truor suddenly transforms into a girl.
Resit roll[2]: Truor is officially a female.

Seeker: Wounded,prone,In guard clothing, has a rifle, security. Stunned
Sammy: Lightly wounded,prone, In civilian clothing, security. Has a gun. Pretending to be second-in-command. Has lost voice.
Ekindu: Fine,,in civilian clothing, corridor, has a gun. Stunned.
Jake:OK,in civilian clothing,medbay. Has a gun.
Truor: Will be dead by end of next turn,is a girl,in civilian clothing,security, pretending to be captain. Has a gun. Stunned.
Environment: 8x10 Corridor that splits in two paths. 6x8 security room, 12x12 engineering room. 12x12 medbay.

ShinyDelusion
2010-01-06, 06:54 PM
"Good!" Shiny declared. But was it? "Good?" she said. Maybe it would be nice to get a professional opinion on this matter, and what the hey, nothing was threatening her a the moment, so Shiny tried to completely heal the fallen dwarf engineer.

Poor Truor. So just to be clear, do people who are stunned not get to post this round?

TruorTupnm
2010-01-06, 06:55 PM
Truor, although stunned, prays to his (her, now) gods, mostly for lots of healing for herself, horrible death for The Seeker, and to thank them for finally granting her wish to know what it was like to actually be as female as she felt, sometimes, when she was lumberjacking. *insert rolling eyed smilie* She also grabs one of the apparently abundant medpacs around the place and attempts to help the gods with their work by healing herself.

Either I'll offend my gods and go out with a bang, or everything will be perfect for forever. *sage nod*

Gamerlord
2010-01-06, 06:56 PM
"Good!" Shiny declared. But was it? "Good?" she said. Maybe it would be nice to get a professional opinion on this matter, and what the hey, nothing was threatening her a the moment, so Shiny tried to completely heal the fallen dwarf engineer.

Poor Truor. So just to be clear, do people who are stunned not get to post this round?

They get to post, they just get penalties to their rolls.

TruorTupnm
2010-01-06, 07:00 PM
Oh. In that case, I'll make an edit. Also, I checked the first post again. The stunned thing makes sense, but shouldn't he have gotten an Effect Resistance roll versus turning into a female? That wish would have been too deeply buried for him to not try to stop it. *insert rolling eyed smilie*

Gamerlord
2010-01-06, 07:01 PM
Oh. In that case, I'll make an edit. Also, I checked the first post again. The stunned thing makes sense, but shouldn't he have gotten an Effect Resistance roll versus turning into a female? That wish would have been too deeply buried for him to not try to stop it. *insert rolling eyed smilie*

Woops :smallredface:, I'll edit the post.

TruorTupnm
2010-01-06, 07:05 PM
Heh. No large deal. Looks like she is definitely now female. I still want her to be buried in a suit, if she isn't a victim of spontaneous human combustion, which would be an awesome way to go.

Ekindu
2010-01-06, 09:22 PM
Xika will attempt to will Truor into spontaneous human combustion.

TruorTupnm
2010-01-06, 10:41 PM
That'll teach me to offer suggestions towards awesome ways to die. Spontaneous human combustion, while surrounded by my worst enemies, resulting in stains that they'll always remember me by. *insert rolling eyed smilie* Also, does Spontaneous Human Combustion count as a ranged touch attack or what?

Ekindu
2010-01-06, 10:51 PM
I'm trying to will it onto you, so I think it'd just be a will save.

Eloel
2010-01-07, 02:32 AM
Apa tries to help the beatiful girl, Truor

Critical
2010-01-07, 09:21 AM
Oh my... Born as a man, die as a lady. How horrible. Well, since he's a female now, I can use it to my advantage... - The Seeker thought. "Why the hell are you attacking me?!?!? Can't you see you've been fooled?!? The disguise is worn off, she's not even male, she can't be the captain! Finish her off before she attempts something!" The Seeker tries to convince the guards that he's the crew member and the Tuor is not.

Lubirio
2010-01-07, 11:50 AM
Giving up Truor for lost, Sammy stood up straight, chest forward, and walked towards the Seeker purposefully, only to trip over her own feet (:smallwink:) and fall on top of him, with her well-developed female area all over his face. Quickly standing up, Sammy took The Seeker with her and whispered something in his ear. "Follow me, and act dizzy." Practically pushing the Seeker in front of her, Sammy moved down the hallway, trying to get away from the great trouble brewing for them.

Action: Act like the Seeker's been the real captain all along, and 'follow' him down the hallway. :smallamused:

Gamerlord
2010-01-07, 01:55 PM
Deadline is 6:00 PM.

Hashmir
2010-01-07, 03:16 PM
"She was in the hallway. There's a firefight out there."

As he spoke, Jake realized that the explosion could have just as easily hurt or killed him. He began to regret his decision to hand them guns -- perhaps his lot was better thrown in with the crew itself.

"Be careful of intruders -- they're really tearing the place up out there."

With that, he moved to guard the medibay entrance.

Gamerlord
2010-01-07, 03:19 PM
Is that everyone? Let me check, if so, write-up coming up.

Gamerlord
2010-01-07, 03:42 PM
Turn 9 time!

ShinyDelusion:"Good!" Shiny declared. But was it? "Good?" she said. Maybe it would be nice to get a professional opinion on this matter, and what the hey, nothing was threatening her a the moment, so Shiny tried to completely heal the fallen dwarf engineer.
[4]: You manage to get him conscious, but it looks like he will die any moment, he says "Lass....*Gasp*....what...be...going...on? Get...to...the shield console and gets our shields back online...then...warp us to the...Portortius plane..we ought to be safe there.." he slips back into unconsciousness, he might live, MIGHT.

TruorTupnm:Truor, although stunned, prays to his (her, now) gods, mostly for lots of healing for herself, horrible death for The Seeker, and to thank them for finally granting her wish to know what it was like to actually be as female as she felt, sometimes, when she was lumberjacking. *insert rolling eyed smilie* He also grabs one of the apparently abundant medpacs around the place and attempts to help the gods with their work by healing himself.
[6-1 for stun] Truor feels his life energy returning to him, and he is fully healed, not only that, but he GLOWS WITH HOLY ENERGY! Soon, a heavenly chorus can be heard, and suddenly a group of 6 or so angels appear before the Seeker, they shout together "Celestia has found you guilty of attacking a grand follower, the punishment is DEATH. Your final words?"

Ekindu:Xika will attempt to will Truor into spontaneous human combustion.
[5-1 for stun] Xika summons forward energy to envelop Truor in flames.
Truor's save to avoid dying horribly[1-1 for stun] :smalleek: Truor bursts into flames, the holy energy appears to be keeping him for dying instantly, but he will in a few turns if he doesn't "cool " down, *ba dum tish*!

ozgun92:Apa tries to help the beatiful girl, Truor
[6]: Apa TELEPORTS to security and blasts enough fire extinguisher on him to save him.

Critical:Oh my... Born as a man, die as a lady. How horrible. Well, since he's a female now, I can use it to my advantage... - The Seeker thought. "Why the hell are you attacking me?!?!? Can't you see you've been fooled?!? The disguise is worn off, she's not even male, she can't be the captain! Finish her off before she attempts something!" The Seeker tries to convince the guards that he's the crew member and the Tuor is not.
[2-1 for stun]: Nobody believes him. One guard says "Halt!" and raises a gun at the seeker, but he should probably be worried about the HEAVENLY COURT TRYING TO KILL HIM.

Lubirio:Giving up Truor for lost, Sammy stood up straight, chest forward, and walked towards the Seeker purposefully, only to trip over her own feet () and fall on top of him, with her well-developed female area all over his face. Quickly standing up, Sammy took The Seeker with her and whispered something in his ear. "Follow me, and act dizzy." Practically pushing the Seeker in front of her, Sammy moved down the hallway, trying to get away from the great trouble brewing for them.
[1]: Sammy falls on top (:smallamused:) of seeker and they both are flat on the ground of a corridor, a guard walks by and says "Get a room!" :smalltongue:

Hashmir:"She was in the hallway. There's a firefight out there."

As he spoke, Jake realized that the explosion could have just as easily hurt or killed him. He began to regret his decision to hand them guns -- perhaps his lot was better thrown in with the crew itself.

"Be careful of intruders -- they're really tearing the place up out there."

With that, he moved to guard the medibay entrance.
[6]: He moves quickly to the entrance of the medibay.

Suddenly, someone in security shouts "They have a tractor beam on us! They are sending a transport towards us!"

Seeker: Wounded,prone,In guard clothing, has a rifle, corridor. Under Sammy.
Sammy: Lightly wounded,prone, In civilian clothing, corridor. Has a gun. Pretending to be second-in-command. Has lost voice. On top of the seeker.
Jake:OK,in civilian clothing,medbay. Has a gun. Guarding medibay
Truor: OK,is a girl,in civilian clothing,security, pretending to be captain. Has a gun. ENCASED IN HOLY ENERGY.
Apa: OK, security, in civilian clothing, HAS A GUN!
Environment: 8x10 Corridor that splits in two paths. 6x8 security room, 12x12 engineering room. 12x12 medbay.

ShinyDelusion
2010-01-07, 03:57 PM
Shiny would've offered Truor congratulations for his (her?) miracle if she were in security where all the action is, but, alas, she was too busy in engineering saving the ship. Hoping that he wouldn't die in the meantime, Shiny proceeded to carry out the dwarf's orders to the letter.

Critical
2010-01-07, 04:19 PM
Seeker found himself in a pretty interesting position: a female on top of him covering his face with her upper female area and the angels giving him a punishment. Probably, a death what every man has dreamt off, but the Seeker didn;t have it in his plans. Alright, screw this. The Seeker tries to go Super Saiyan stunning everyone in the process. "Arrgh!"

EDIT: Oh, and nice plan, Lubirio :D

Ekindu
2010-01-07, 04:25 PM
After watching her successful attempt at willing someone on fire she seems fairly sure of her new found abilities, she will now try to will herself a 6 on her next roll.

OOC: That's right, 4th wall? broken.

TruorTupnm
2010-01-07, 04:25 PM
After some angel bowing, raising an eyebrow at Sammy, and musing, "Huh. Maybe Apa would make a better second in command." Truor nods her thanks to the guards and, aware of the holy energy around her, states, "You have done well, men. Rejoice, for, when we reach port, the drinks are on me!" She then employs the intercom to order the crew around. "Man your battle stations! Argh! They're not taking us without a fight! Try to break us out of this tractor beam, and have welcoming parties ready at the hatches! I'm on my way to the bridge!"

Also, Phew!

Also, also, I merely edited it to fix the third word again, but hmmm...you didn't declare an action, beyond doing really well at something via rolling a six, Ekindu. Oh. Mayhaps this means that if you roll a three or better, the next action that you declare will get a roll of six? Heh. Can I wish for more wishes?

Ekindu
2010-01-07, 04:34 PM
Thats pretty much what I'm trying to do, it'll either guarantee me a six, or horribly disfigure my character. Probably back into a Man.

TruorTupnm
2010-01-07, 04:38 PM
Oh, I probably need to edit that post to point out that Truor is female again. oh well. It's worked out well for me, so far. Truor shall embrace her newly-found womanhood. Anyways, I am hoping that the next round gets lots of nice as well as safe threes and fours, because these extremes are way too scary.

Lubirio
2010-01-07, 04:42 PM
Seeing all the action around her, and the sexy Seeker underneath her, Sammy suddenly stood up and dragged him away from the action into a dark room (:smallamused:) and into safety, all unnoticed.

Action: Pretty much vanish from the battle scene, taking the Seeker...

Yes, that's exactly what I'm planning to do. :smallbiggrin:

Gamerlord
2010-01-07, 04:45 PM
Seeing all the action around her, and the sexy Seeker underneath her, Sammy suddenly stood up and dragged him away from the action into a dark room (:smallamused:) and into safety, all unnoticed.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm planning to do. :smallbiggrin:

OH MY! :smalleek:

Ekindu
2010-01-07, 04:46 PM
Well with all the gender bending in this campaign I'd expect a little sexy back sometime soon.

Gamerlord
2010-01-07, 06:57 PM
Wow, turn 9 and it has already devolved into madness. :smalltongue: Just like a proper RTD adventure!

Gamerlord
2010-01-08, 11:10 AM

Critical
2010-01-08, 03:22 PM

I'll show you... Some Super-Saiyan stuff xD
Gee, and I didn't even watch the DBZ at all... :smallbiggrin:

Lubirio
2010-01-08, 03:25 PM
It was meant in a positive way, getting you out of trouble.

*shifts feet uncomfortably.*

Uhm... is the room we'll go into actually dark, like black, or what? :smallamused:

Gamerlord
2010-01-08, 03:27 PM
It was meant in a positive way, getting you out of trouble.

*shifts feet uncomfortably.*

Uhm... is the room we'll go into actually dark, like black, or what? :smallamused:

It will be dark. Dark to the point you won't be able to see anything.

Lubirio
2010-01-08, 03:29 PM
Score. :smallredface:

Gamerlord
2010-01-08, 03:31 PM
But don't think you will be safe there! NO WHERE IS SAFE FROM THE SPANISH INQUISITION!*

*The second sentance is a metaphor :smalltongue:

Lubirio
2010-01-08, 03:58 PM
But... but... my action explicitly said moving us out of danger... :smallfrown:

Gamerlord
2010-01-08, 04:16 PM
But... but... my action explicitly said moving us out of danger... :smallfrown:

Just kidding. :smalltongue:

Gamerlord
2010-01-08, 06:38 PM
Turn 10 time!

ShinyDelusion:Shiny would've offered Truor congratulations for his (her?) miracle if she were in security where all the action is, but, alas, she was too busy in engineering saving the ship. Hoping that he wouldn't die in the meantime, Shiny proceeded to carry out the dwarf's orders to the letter.
[5]: Shiny manages to get the shields online but when she attemps to get them to Portortius she gets a message reading "WARNING: ATTEMPTING WARP WHILE HAVING A TRACTOR BEAM BEING PLACED ON SHIP MIGHT RESULT IN SHIP DESTRUCTION,CONTINUE?" from the console.

Critical:Seeker found himself in a pretty interesting position: a female on top of him covering his face with her upper female area and the angels giving him a punishment. Probably, a death what every man has dreamt off, but the Seeker didn;t have it in his plans. Alright, screw this. The Seeker tries to go Super Saiyan stunning everyone in the process. "Arrgh!"
[1]: Seeker fails to go super-sayian, instead, he gives himself a MASSIVE headache and stun himself.

Ekindu:After watching her successful attempt at willing someone on fire she seems fairly sure of her new found abilities, she will now try to will herself a 6 on her next roll.
[6]: The fates warp themselves around her, but the angels in security seem like they just sensed a disturbance in the magic, they say "SOMEONE HAS MEDDLED WITH THE RULES OF THE COSMOS!"

TruorTupnm :After some angel bowing, raising an eyebrow at Sammy, and musing, "Huh. Maybe Apa would make a better second in command." Truor nods her thanks to the guards and, aware of the holy energy around her, states, "You have done well, men. Rejoice, for, when we reach port, the drinks are on me!" She then employs the intercom to order the crew around. "Man your battle stations! Argh! They're not taking us without a fight! Try to break us out of this tractor beam, and have welcoming parties ready at the hatches! I'm on my way to the bridge!"

Also, Phew!
[5]:A voice on the intercom at the docking bay says "Sir.... they are already here!" another, troglodyte,voice shouts "Silence prisoner!" and there is the sound of laser fire. Someone in security states "What in the...how did that transport move so quickly? They all ready are on us!"

Lubirio:Seeing all the action around her, and the sexy Seeker underneath her, Sammy suddenly stood up and dragged him away from the action into a dark room (:smallamused:) and into safety, all unnoticed.

Pretty much vanish from the battle scene, taking the Seeker...

Yes, that's exactly what I'm planning to do.
[5]: You carry him into a room, and do "Something"(Ew :smallyuk: )

Hashmir: Uhh... Offer himself to angel? :smallconfused:
[6]: A angel enters the medibay and says "What do you want?"
Apa: Stand at attention.
[6]: In a nice little posture, Apa salutes the captain Truor.

Seeker: Wounded,prone,In guard clothing, has a rifle, dark room. Doing "something" with Sammy.
Sammy: Lightly wounded,prone, In civilian clothing, dark room. Has a gun. Pretending to be second-in-command. Has lost voice. Doing "Something" with Seeker.
Ekindu: Fine,in civilian clothing, corridor, has a gun. Gets a 6 on next roll.
Truor: OK,is a girl,in civilian clothing,security, pretending to be captain. Has a gun. ENCASED IN HOLY ENERGY.
Environment: 8x10 Corridor that splits in two paths. 6x8 security room, 12x12 engineering room. 12x12 medbay. 4x6 dark room.

ShinyDelusion
2010-01-08, 06:55 PM
"Urg!" Shiny screamed. "Will someone do something to get rid of that <elaborate cuss word in a different language> tractor beam?!" She asked Engineering at large. Surely someone would know what to do about it. She hoped. Basically, Shiny was trying to wish the tractor beam off the ship.

TruorTupnm
2010-01-08, 06:58 PM
Truor carefully examines the security room, looking for more useful weapons or armour and such. To everyone, "They must have some serious magic on their side to break into this ship so quickly. We'll have to sneak up to the docking bay and surprise them. They'll be ready for a charge, and we might be able to free some of our men."

Lubirio
2010-01-08, 07:03 PM
Aha, 4x6 what though, feet, inches, yards, meters, miles, lightyears?
Also, we're not already doing "something," that would give me two actions for turn 9. :smalltongue:

Action: "Finding herself inside a dark room, a large one as far as dark rooms go, Sammy tries to reenact what the Seeker had done so long a time ago, and did the same herself, desperate for the human race, she tried to do what so many people had done before..."

Yes, REPRODUCE FOR THE WIN! :smallamused:
I know I have a dirty mind...
(Of course critical, you can always 'aid' in my action. :smallwink:)

Critical
2010-01-08, 07:23 PM
"Oh baby, I'm wounded..." - The Seeker said touching the spots where the blood was coming from. "...In the heart by your beauty." - he said finishing with a chuckle, immediately followed up by a groan, caused by the pain. "And it hurts..." He then found Sammy in the darkness and started doing "it" with her. The Seeker tries to restore hit points to himself and Sammy, by, well, you know... uh... well, you got it. Aiding with her action. lol.

Gamerlord
2010-01-08, 09:15 PM
Deadline is at 6:00 PM tomorrow.

Ekindu
2010-01-08, 09:41 PM
Xika Figures she can deal with the others later, using her new found limited godly powers to deal with the bigger threat, she'll use one last bout of her will to retroactively activate the energy in the tractor beam to instead turn it into a repulsion beam hopefully strong enough to destroy the ship pulling us in. Or at least push it far, far away.

Eloel
2010-01-09, 01:22 AM
Apa tries to get everyone in the security under his command by acting like he's the commander above Truor.

Gamerlord
2010-01-09, 08:14 AM
Now we simply wait for Hashmir...

Gamerlord
2010-01-10, 10:11 AM
Turn 11.

ShinyDelusion:"Urg!" Shiny screamed. "Will someone do something to get rid of that <elaborate cuss word in a different language> tractor beam?!" She asked Engineering at large. Surely someone would know what to do about it. She hoped. Basically, Shiny was trying to wish the tractor beam off the ship.
[3]: The tractor beam fizzles out for a second, but comes back strong as ever, a crew member in engineering said "I have a idea! As long as we stay right here, we might be within firing range of their ship, this is the plan, we get to the bridge and fire everything we have at their tractor beam,hopefully destroying it!"

TruorTupnm :Truor carefully examines the security room, looking for more useful weapons or armour and such. To everyone, "They must have some serious magic on their side to break into this ship so quickly. We'll have to sneak up to the docking bay and surprise them. They'll be ready for a charge, and we might be able to free some of our men."
[6]: Truor notices some hidden compartments in the walls, it would not be a stretch to think they contain weapons and armor.

Lubirio: "Finding herself inside a dark room, a large one as far as dark rooms go, Sammy tries to reenact what the Seeker had done so long a time ago, and did the same herself, desperate for the human race, she tried to do what so many people had done before..."
Critical:"Oh baby, I'm wounded..." - The Seeker said touching the spots where the blood was coming from. "...In the heart by your beauty." - he said finishing with a chuckle, immediately followed up by a groan, caused by the pain. "And it hurts..." He then found Sammy in the darkness and started doing "it" with her. The Seeker tries to restore hit points to himself and Sammy, by, well, you know... uh... well, you got it. Aiding with her action. lol.
Sammy roll:[3]
Seeker roll:[3]
Oh I'm going to be sick :smallyuk: .....ugh...."something" happens.

Ekindu:Xika Figures she can deal with the others later, using her new found limited godly powers to deal with the bigger threat, she'll use one last bout of her will to retroactively activate the energy in the tractor beam to instead turn it into a repulsion beam hopefully strong enough to destroy the ship pulling us in. Or at least push it far, far away.
[6]: "Xika" manages to repulse the hostile ship away with HER PSYCHIC POWERS and the tractor beams fails,but there is still the boarding party to deal with.

ozgun92:Apa tries to get everyone in the security under his command by acting like he's the commander above Truor.
[2]: Nobody is listening to Apa.

Hashmir: Scream and examine room :smallconfused: ?
[5]:He screams very loudly. :smallconfused:

eeker: Wounded,prone,In guard clothing, has a rifle, dark room. Doing "something" with Sammy.
Sammy: Lightly wounded,prone, In civilian clothing, dark room. Has a gun. Pretending to be second-in-command. Has lost voice. Doing "Something" with Seeker.
Environment: 8x10 Corridor that splits in two paths. 6x8 security room, 12x12 engineering room. 12x12 medbay. 4x6 dark room.

On another note,whenever I say "XxX" I am talking in feet.

Eloel
2010-01-10, 10:17 AM
Apa follows Truor's orders, drawing a low profile to avoid attention by any possible enemies. He'll focus his efforts on dodging in case of a fight, rather than attacking.

Critical
2010-01-10, 10:19 AM
The Seeker tries to restore hit points to himself and Sammy, by, well, you know... uh... well, you got it. Aiding with her action. lol.

And no restoration of HP?:smallannoyed:

Gamerlord
2010-01-10, 10:22 AM
And no restoration of HP?:smallannoyed:

You rolled a 3.

[3]: Meager success: The situation didn't improve by as much as you have intended.

Critical
2010-01-10, 10:29 AM
Oww, well it could heal a little, at least. Well, OK. Retry.

"What's your name by the way?" the Seeker said while continuing doing something with Sammy.

Action:
The same as the last turn.

(Now you aid me :smallbiggrin:)

Lubirio
2010-01-10, 10:30 AM
Can I go into details? :smallamused:

Gamerlord
2010-01-10, 10:31 AM

PLEASE DO NOT,MY HEAD HURTS.

Critical
2010-01-10, 10:38 AM

I lol'd :smallbiggrin:

Lubirio
2010-01-10, 11:00 AM
Alright, nice and succinct:

""Oh, my name's Sammy, how about you?" Sammy looked up from her 'work' and looked him deeply in the eyes. [Details have been omitted for Gamerkid's sake]*. After all that, she finally came to rest and sighed, "What should we do now?""

Pretty much aid in the Seeker's action all the way. My action the previous turn wasn't just doing "something" it was reproducing... did that work?

*Details: If you have a desire to read up on the details of Sammy's round 11 action, please send the player known as 'Lubirio' a PM asking for precisely such things. The player known as 'Lubirio' is not responsible for any consequences this PM will have for your eyes, your brain, your imagination, or any other part of your being.

Gamerlord
2010-01-10, 03:15 PM
Deadline is 6:00 PM tomorrow.

TruorTupnm
2010-01-10, 04:06 PM
Truor opens the compartments and takes as much of the best stuff as she can reasonably wear, wield, or carry, then leaves the rest for the crew. "One of you guys lead the way to the docking bay. Can anyone tell me anything about these pirates? Which enemies of ours have I forgotten? And this is security! Don't we have any robots or laser eyes in every corridor or something to activate?"

Gamerlord
2010-01-10, 08:06 PM
Deadline is 6:00 PM tomorrow.

Gamerlord
2010-01-11, 02:04 PM

ShinyDelusion
2010-01-11, 05:50 PM
Shiny turned back to the computer console and starting punching buttons, trying to move the ship away from any further danger.

Gamerlord
2010-01-12, 01:54 PM
Apologies for not doing the write-up, I was unable to find the thread.
Write-up coming up.

Gamerlord
2010-01-12, 04:46 PM
Turn 12.

ozgun92:Apa follows Truor's orders, drawing a low profile to avoid attention by any possible enemies. He'll focus his efforts on dodging in case of a fight, rather than attacking.
[6]: Your fully prepared.

Critical:"What's your name by the way?" the Seeker said while continuing doing something with Sammy.
Lubirio:""Oh, my name's Sammy, how about you?" Sammy looked up from her 'work' and looked him deeply in the eyes. [Details have been omitted for Gamerkid's sake]*. After all that, she finally came to rest and sighed, "What should we do now?""
Seeker roll:[4]
Sammy roll:[1]
You recover most of your HP.

TruorTupnm :Truor opens the compartments and takes as much of the best stuff as she can reasonably wear, wield, or carry, then leaves the rest for the crew. "One of you guys lead the way to the docking bay. Can anyone tell me anything about these pirates? Which enemies of ours have I forgotten? And this is security! Don't we have any robots or laser eyes in every corridor or something to activate?"
[1]: You trip while moving, one person says "We can activate turrets, but they are lightly armed"

ShinyDelusion:Shiny turned back to the computer console and starting punching buttons, trying to move the ship away from any further danger.
[6]: You hit the warp, warping the ship straight to a blank,featureless, area that appears completely safe.

Ekindu: Turn truor's name back? :smallconfused:
[1]: Ekindu's name is swapped backwards instead, Ekindu is now named udnike.
Hasmir: Try to seal the medibay from danger.
[5]: The door seals, keeping the medibay safe for now.

Seeker: Lightky wounded,prone,In guard clothing, has a rifle, dark room. Doing "something" with Sammy.
Sammy: Fine,prone, In civilian clothing, dark room. Has a gun. Pretending to be second-in-command. Has lost voice. Doing "Something" with Seeker.
Jake:OK,in civilian clothing,medbay. Has a gun. Guarding medibay.
Truor: Prone,is a girl,in civilian clothing,security, pretending to be captain. Has a gun. ENCASED IN HOLY ENERGY.

Lubirio
2010-01-12, 04:48 PM
I still don't know it Sammy's pregnant... :smallannoyed::smallamused:

Gamerlord
2010-01-12, 04:48 PM
I still don't know it Sammy's pregnant... :smallannoyed::smallamused:

Uh...no, she is not.

Lubirio
2010-01-12, 04:56 PM
Do we really have to do "something" a third turn? I'm getting tired of calling it "something" too, why not just something?

Gamerlord
2010-01-12, 04:57 PM
Do we really have to do "something" a third turn? I'm getting tired of calling it "something" too, why not just something?

Do whatever you wish to. Not my call what your actions are, anyway, if you don't want me to use the quotation marks, I won't.

Critical
2010-01-12, 05:04 PM
I think you should roll to dodge to see if she's pregnant. Twice.

Lubirio
2010-01-12, 05:06 PM
Well, both turns we co-operated to make it so, but I guess you either ignored it, or didn't notice it (more likely). In either case, I'm done with it, and taking his guard costume with me. :smallamused:

"Untangling their intertwined bodies, Sammy got up and dressed inside the Seeker's guard costume, then sneaked off towards the corridor again, seeing how things were going in their absence."

The action isn't putting on the clothes, but seeing how well they fit. :smallwink:

Gamerlord
2010-01-12, 05:06 PM
I think you should roll to dodge to see if she's pregnant. Twice.

*Grumble* fine....
[2]
[4]

Okay, so I guess she is.

Lubirio
2010-01-12, 05:07 PM
Nice, but I'm still taking his guard clothes. :smallbiggrin:

Critical
2010-01-12, 05:12 PM
Where did I specify that I took them off?:smallamused:You should use up an action to rip them off me unripped first:smallbiggrin:

Lubirio
2010-01-12, 05:14 PM
You do know that I said "their naked bodies" twice already, right? :smallamused:

Looks like you'll have to wear my lovely-smelling clothes. :smallbiggrin:

Critical
2010-01-12, 05:16 PM
Seeker: Lightky wounded,prone,In guard clothing, has a rifle, dark room. Doing "something" with Sammy.
I win :smallbiggrin:

Lubirio
2010-01-12, 05:21 PM
And in my subtlety I also said (in-thread this time) that I re-enacted what you had done before, namely: strip(-tease), here, I'll quote it for you. :smalltongue:

Aha, 4x6 what though, feet, inches, yards, meters, miles, lightyears?
Also, we're not already doing "something," that would give me two actions for turn 9. :smalltongue:

Action: "Finding herself inside a dark room, a large one as far as dark rooms go, Sammy tries to reenact what the Seeker had done so long a time ago, and did the same herself, desperate for the human race, she tried to do what so many people had done before..."

Yes, REPRODUCE FOR THE WIN! :smallamused:
I know I have a dirty mind...
(Of course critical, you can always 'aid' in my action. :smallwink:)

That clearly means we undressed...

Critical
2010-01-12, 05:31 PM
And in my subtlety I also said (in-thread this time) that I re-enacted what you had done before, namely: strip(-tease), here, I'll quote it for you. :smalltongue:

That clearly means we undressed...
It could also mean that I got a lotion on, or something. Stop coming up with this stuff and leave my clothes alone :P We'll get ya new ones ^^

Lubirio
2010-01-12, 05:35 PM
No, I need them now, especially since they're guard clothes, and because of the humor. :smallbiggrin:

Critical
2010-01-12, 05:36 PM
I can give you a hat. :smallbiggrin:

Lubirio
2010-01-12, 05:37 PM
I already took your clothes, what use will the hat be? :smalltongue:

Critical
2010-01-12, 05:39 PM
I think we should let gamerkid decide. I will post my actions when this is solved :smallbiggrin:

TruorTupnm
2010-01-12, 05:56 PM
I'd say that it shouldn't matter if your clothes are off or not. They must have been in some state of undress to do that something or other, and with her roll to wear his clothes, it shouldn't require another action just to make sure that they're all the way off of you. Sounds as if you'd automatically attempt to keep them, though, so you'd probably just get a reaction type of roll to keep them, in addition to trying your own thing.

Anyways, my action ---> Truor stands and attempts the same thing, to take the best of the weapons and armour for herself. She also glares at the guards. "Well, turn those turrets on! Try to keep them bottled up in the docking bay. And who is volunteering to come with me? One of you gets the honor of the leading the way. How's about: you'll get an extra drink, when we reach port?" Alternatively, if, during his careful examination of the room, he saw a map of the ship, can I get a copy of that? *insert rolling eyed smilie*

Gamerlord
2010-01-12, 06:19 PM
I think we should let gamerkid decide. I will post my actions when this is solved :smallbiggrin:

I decree both of you were nude during the act.

Critical
2010-01-12, 06:28 PM
OOC: OK, then I assume her actions are possible. Oh well, I'll do something crazy again.

As Sammy took his clothes the Seeker smiled. "You can keep them as souvenirs." - he said and ended with a chuckle. Seeker stood up and followed Sammy while summoning an uber armor equipped on him with all kinds of functions.

Ekindu
2010-01-12, 10:12 PM
thgualsno gnimoc eht rof gniydaer esnefed pu tes ot nrut reh ekat lliw ehS ,su dedraob taht pihs eht morf gnimoc yrtnafni emos llits s'ereht taht dna ,nug a sah ehs gnisilaeR

Realising she has a gun, and that there's still some infantry coming from the ship that boarded us, She will take her turn to set up defense readying for the coming onslaught

Gamerlord
2010-01-13, 01:56 PM

ShinyDelusion
2010-01-13, 06:01 PM
"Yes!" Shiny cried triumphantly. While doing a victory dance, she noticed the nearly(?) dead dwarf still on the floor, so she tried once again to completely heal him.

((Sorry I'm a bit late.))

Gamerlord
2010-01-14, 04:39 PM
Sorry for not doing the write-up last night, will do it soon.

Gamerlord
2010-01-14, 06:08 PM
Turn 13

Lubirio:"Untangling their intertwined bodies, Sammy got up and dressed inside the Seeker's guard costume, then sneaked off towards the corridor again, seeing how things were going in their absence."
[1]: You trip and rip the clothes.

TruorTupnm :Truor stands and attempts the same thing, to take the best of the weapons and armour for herself. She also glares at the guards. "Well, turn those turrets on! Try to keep them bottled up in the docking bay. And who is volunteering to come with me? One of you gets the honor of the leading the way. How's about: you'll get an extra drink, when we reach port?" Alternatively, if, during his careful examination of the room, he saw a map of the ship, can I get a copy of that? *insert rolling eyed smilie*
[5]: Truor arms himself with some armor with shielding, and some heavy weapons, including a laser rifle with a bayonet. 10 security guards volunteer, and the rest get to work on activating the laser turrets.

Critical:As Sammy took his clothes the Seeker smiled. "You can keep them as souvenirs." - he said and ended with a chuckle. Seeker stood up and followed Sammy while summoning an uber armor equipped on him with all kinds of functions.
[2]: Try as you might, you are unable to summon some armor.

Ekindu:thgualsno gnimoc eht rof gniydaer esnefed pu tes ot nrut reh ekat lliw ehS ,su dedraob taht pihs eht morf gnimoc yrtnafni emos llits s'ereht taht dna ,nug a sah ehs gnisilaeR

Realising she has a gun, and that there's still some infantry coming from the ship that boarded us, She will take her turn to set up defense readying for the coming onslaught

[6]: She is prepared for the onslaught, and is so prepared she teleports into security, where several weapons from the rack suddenly fall to her feet.

ShinyDelusion:"Yes!" Shiny cried triumphantly. While doing a victory dance, she noticed the nearly(?) dead dwarf still on the floor, so she tried once again to completely heal him.
[3]: She manages to get him conscious, he says "What has been going on?"

Ozgun92: Can't figure out what to say with those words.....ummm.....follow Truor?
[5]: Apa follows Truor.

Hashmir: Prepare for battle.
[5]: He is prepared.

Seeker: Lightky wounded,prone,nude, has a rifle, dark room.
Sammy: Fine,prone, nude, dark room. Has a gun. Pretending to be second-in-command. Has lost voice.
Ekindu: Fine,in civilian clothing, security, has a gun.
Jake:OK,in civilian clothing,medbay. Has a gun. Guarding medibay.
Truor: Prone,is a girl,in civilian clothing,security, pretending to be captain. Has a really big gun. ENCASED IN HOLY ENERGY. Has shielding armor.
Environment: 6x8 security room, 12x12 engineering room. 12x12 medbay. 4x6 dark room.

TruorTupnm
2010-01-14, 10:10 PM
"Okay, I want five of you in front, leading the way. Five in back, just in case. We'll surprise 'em, no problem. Maybe a few'll have bounties we can get, once we're planetside." Truor, surrounded by the ten guards, attempts to make his way to a decently unexpected spot to pop out of and from which to assault the boarding party.

On the way and via intercom, he contacts those in the docking bay. "Greetings, gutsy invaders. You have my sympathy. Dang. Whoever's leading your boarding party is an idiot, huh? Well, don't even worry about it. I will accept your unconditional surrender now or later. Of course, later comes with us killing you, but, hey, docking bays are easy to clean out, so what do I care?" That last would be said with an accompanying gesture of a calming nature, in case any of the guards would be concerned about any captured crew members in there.

Eloel
2010-01-15, 03:28 AM
Apa shoots the first invader that makes an offensive movement.

Critical
2010-01-15, 09:20 AM
OOC: See, you shouldn't have taken my clothes. Now that's what I call an Attack of Opportunity xD

Seeing as Sammy hotly rips his own clothes, The Seeker just couldn't resist and had to do something with Sammy again.

Gamerlord
2010-01-15, 08:44 PM
OOC: See, you shouldn't have taken my clothes. Now that's what I call an Attack of Opportunity xD

Seeing as Lubirio hotly rips his own clothes, The Seeker just couldn't resist and had to do something with Sammy again.

For the love of- now I have a headache again :smallyuk: .
But, if you want to, do it.

Critical
2010-01-16, 07:24 AM
For the love of- now I have a headache again :smallyuk: .
But, if you want to, do it.

Well, it would just make sense ICly :smallbiggrin:

Lubirio
2010-01-16, 11:08 AM
Right, Sammy, for her own action doesn't assist him, but just summmons her own armor after they're done.

"Liking the fact that The Seeker jumps atop her again, she goes along with it, and when they're done with this quickie, she summons the armor she'd had the whole time."

That's right. :smallwink:

ShinyDelusion
2010-01-17, 10:27 AM
"The ship's safe now," Shiny told the dwarf, "I did everything you said and now we're no where near that anomoly." Since by this point she's probably heard something of the commotion down the hall in Security, she added, "Sounds like we might still have some kind of intruder problem or something, though."

Hm, she mused to herself, The dwarf's alive, I'm in no immediate danger, and talking is a free action, so what should I do this round? I know! I'll stay prepared! Shiny attempted to make sure next round she'd roll a 5.