PDA

View Full Version : Damn! I really hate...!!

Blas_de_Lezo
2009-12-23, 01:19 PM
So, spill your hate in here. Don't keep it inside you, it may cause you severe harm!

:smallfurious::smallfurious: WHAT DO YOU REALLY HATE? :smallfurious::smallfurious:

I really hate being forced to listen to same trendy lame song in all pubs and discos!

Emperor Ing
2009-12-23, 01:20 PM
If I have to listen to Bad Romance one more time someone's going to the hospital. :smallannoyed:

Hyoumu Yau
2009-12-23, 01:23 PM
I really hate the fact that I totally suck at art :smallfrown: I have so much ideas but no way to draw them :smallfurious:

Weimann
2009-12-23, 01:28 PM
I hate when you fail tests by ONE point. ONE. FREAKING. POINT.

Shas aia Toriia
2009-12-23, 01:30 PM
I really hate not having enough money to buy stuff whenever I want it. :smallfrown:

xPANCAKEx
2009-12-23, 01:32 PM
I really hate being forced to listen to same trendy lame song in all pubs and discos!

start going to better clubs

Gamerlord
2009-12-23, 01:33 PM
I hate people. :smallfurious: Almost everyone I know is an idiot.

Gorgondantess
2009-12-23, 01:34 PM
I hate AVATAR! It's Dances With Wolves (which I didn't like, and which is now cliche) with blue space elves! Who are *****! If they had decided to just relocate, we would've shared with them economic and technological prosperity beyond their wildest dreams, and we could all have our own personal particle accelerator. But noooo, they had to be stubborn a**holes and fight us. It was a win-win to fight us, and they turned it into a lose-lose. And of course, the physics-defying blue space elves won! Against humans, with planes, and giant mechas! And many people died, and many millions ridiculous amounts of resources were wasted! All because these stupid aliens didn't want to move house, or maybe get on the spaceships for an all-expenses paid tour to earth wherever they want (seriously, people would be thrilled if they decided to do that) so they made it a lose-lose and people talk about how it's such a great movie even when everything was just stock characters and....:smallfurious:
Okay. I'm done.:smallsigh:

Sneak
2009-12-23, 01:35 PM
I hate you. Yeah, you. You know who you are. Jerk. :smallannoyed:

Also, I hate cabin fever.

Tawmis
2009-12-23, 01:35 PM
I hate the pressure of Christmas.
When you beg your wife constantly for a list, because she's impossible to shop for, and she gives you a list TODAY - on the 23rd. And I work all week. And in the eve tomorrow we have plans, and XMas we have plans. So essentially I have to dare the XMAS shopping TODAY. Great. After work. Just what I wanted to do. :smallconfused:

Neko Toast
2009-12-23, 01:43 PM
I hate AVATAR! It's Dances With Wolves (which I didn't like, and which is now cliche) with blue space elves! Who are *****! If they had decided to just relocate, we would've shared with them economic and technological prosperity beyond their wildest dreams, and we could all have our own personal particle accelerator. But noooo, they had to be stubborn a**holes and fight us. It was a win-win to fight us, and they turned it into a lose-lose. And of course, the physics-defying blue space elves won! Against humans, with planes, and giant mechas! And many people died, and many millions ridiculous amounts of resources were wasted! All because these stupid aliens didn't want to move house, or maybe get on the spaceships for an all-expenses paid tour to earth wherever they want (seriously, people would be thrilled if they decided to do that) so they made it a lose-lose and people talk about how it's such a great movie even when everything was just stock characters and....:smallfurious:

... The least you could have done was use spoiler boxes for certain parts of that paragraph. :smallannoyed:

And maybe they didn't want to move because, I dunno, it was their land to begin with! I don't know much about the movie, as I haven't seen it yet, but my guess is that the humans just barged in saying "We want this planet." You don't see this as off-putting to the aliens at all?

Right now, I'm not particularly fond of weekday TV, as it mostly consists of daytime talk shows, soap operas, and re-runs of mediocre sitcoms. There's really not much to watch. I need to get off of my butt and do something, but I don't know what that something is. :S

Gamerlord
2009-12-23, 01:46 PM

ME TOO! I ALSO HATE TITANIC! AND DISNEY! AND PIXAR! AND COMIC BOOKS!
The above message is not sarcastic, I do hate all of the above. :smallfurious::smallfurious::smallfurious::smallfu rious::smallfurious:

Phase
2009-12-23, 01:49 PM
Man, I hate so much. Might as well make a list:

Vans
Trains
Planes
Airports
Small Towns
The Water
Boats
Train Yards
Stairs (!!)
Ayn Rand
Goddamn Vampires
Hospitals
Helicopters
Farms
The Woods
Bridges
Subways
Tunnels
Elevators
Doctors
Lawyers
Cops
Sewers
Mondays

Blas_de_Lezo
2009-12-23, 01:49 PM
I hate Disney too. Back when I was a child, I saw the Lion King, Aladdin and that stuff. And I really liked it!
Now that (I think :smallbiggrin:) I've grown up, I really hate them for all the brain damage they caused me. :smallfurious:

GrlumpTheElder
2009-12-23, 01:53 PM
I hate when you fail tests by ONE point. ONE. FREAKING. POINT.

I know what you mean. I was One Mark off an A grade in GCSE French. ONE MARK!!!!

Phase
2009-12-23, 01:53 PM
I [...] HATE [...] PIXAR!

You diseased maniac...

Gamerlord
2009-12-23, 01:56 PM

You diseased maniac...

What? All the supposed "Blockbusters" were POS.

Rutskarn
2009-12-23, 01:59 PM
Man, I hate so much. Might as well make a list:

Vans
Trains
Planes
Airports
Small Towns
The Water
Boats
Train Yards
Stairs (!!)
Ayn Rand
Goddamn Vampires
Hospitals
Helicopters
Farms
The Woods
Bridges
Subways
Tunnels
Elevators
Doctors
Lawyers
Cops
Sewers
Mondays

I see what you did there. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc9f-VVQK3k)

Mauve Shirt
2009-12-23, 02:03 PM
I hate being hateful.

Tawmis
2009-12-23, 02:04 PM
What? All the supposed "Blockbusters" were POS.

You're. In. Effin. Sane.

Granted to each their own. But you're still in-effin-sane. :smallbiggrin:

CrimsonAngel
2009-12-23, 02:09 PM
I hate Disney and the human race. We've had some pretty cool moments but just too many of us ae stupid and rude.

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2009-12-23, 02:09 PM
You're. In. Effin. Sane.

Granted to each their own. But you're still in-effin-sane. :smallbiggrin:

Pixar movies are actually really good. I agree with this guy ^^

Hawkeye
2009-12-23, 02:28 PM
I hate it when people spell my surname wrong.

THERE'S NO 'E' IN IT! GAHHH!

Em Blackleaf
2009-12-23, 02:40 PM
I hate rude people, matrices, waking up really early for zero period, needing to pee really bad when there is no available restroom, when stuff gets stuck in my shoes and riding in airplanes.

That's about it.

Pika...
2009-12-23, 02:40 PM
I really hate the fact that I totally suck at art :smallfrown: I have so much ideas but no way to draw them :smallfurious:

Same here.

I have always wished I could put the images inside my head onto paper for others to see what I am seeing.

Thankfully DMing has helped a bit with that. Perhaps you should try it? :smallsmile:

Also, I hate the fact that my potential future kid will be a seven hour drive away for visits, and that I will need to keep it a secret from my born again family. :smallfrown:

Dogmantra
2009-12-23, 02:43 PM
I hate it when people spell my surname wrong.

THERE'S NO 'E' IN IT! GAHHH!

OH MY!
I have exactly the same problem, right down to the same letter! I've just got into the habit of spelling it out straight after saying it to anyone who asks for it. 'specially since there's also an estate agent with the same sounding name and a different spelling.

Madmal
2009-12-23, 02:57 PM
No hate per se, but people opening threads and promoting them in a way that makes flamming , oh so very easy to occur, kinda annoy me. :smallannoyed:

Froogleyboy
2009-12-23, 03:47 PM
I hate how, ever since that Twilight came out, everyone is obsessed with vamps, and those who have liked vamps since the beginning look like fangirls

GrlumpTheElder
2009-12-23, 03:51 PM
I also hate it when people call me by my brother's name. We don't look THAT similar (OK, maybe we do but that's beside the point)

Moff Chumley
2009-12-23, 04:07 PM
No hate per se, but people opening threads and promoting them in a way that makes flamming , oh so very easy to occur, kinda annoy me. :smallannoyed:

I hate passive-aggressive pseudo-flames.

I also hate irony, but I'm just gonna have to learn to live with it... :smallsigh:

SilverSheriff
2009-12-23, 04:11 PM
I hate life as a concept, the whole deal with it is that you live for a few years, slaving away to 'earn a living' and then you die. :smallfrown:

Pika...
2009-12-23, 04:19 PM
I hate life as a concept, the whole deal with it is that you live for a few years, slaving away to 'earn a living' and then you die. :smallfrown:

Yet as a mod you slave away even more for free?

Or do you do this for fun?

Roland St. Jude
2009-12-23, 04:21 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Concentrated hate threads are bad.