PDA

View Full Version : Help! I can't register at brilliantgameologists.com!

Faleldir
2009-12-23, 07:19 PM
I'm trying to create an account at another forum, because I have questions to ask and the Q&A thread here refuses to help me. I entered all of my information, typed in the captcha flawlessly, and it says this:

Please confirm that you are human in order to proceed with registration.
Bots are not allowed to register.
What did I do wrong?

Roland St. Jude
2009-12-23, 07:25 PM
I'm trying to create an account at another forum, because I have questions to ask and the Q&A thread here refuses to help me. I entered all of my information, typed in the captcha flawlessly, and it says this:

What did I do wrong?

Besides posting in the Roleplaying Games subforum of this site to answer a technical question about another forum? :smallwink:

Probably typed in the captcha less than flawlessly. Or they're having a glitch.

Seriously though, I recommend that you contact someone at BG.

Deth Muncher
2009-12-23, 11:55 PM
Besides posting in the Roleplaying Games subforum of this site to answer a technical question about another forum? :smallwink:

Probably typed in the captcha less than flawlessly. Or they're having a glitch.

Seriously though, I recommend that you contact someone at BG.

The fact that you actually post on this forum REALLY creeps me out. And not just me. Not to mention that you're doing it more frequently. I keep expecting you to be slinging around the ban-hammer or something instead of giving actual responses.

Re-railing this, if you still can't get in after retrying to submit it, send a message to one of the mods or something, or I could do it for you.

Roland St. Jude
2009-12-24, 12:08 AM
The fact that you actually post on this forum REALLY creeps me out. And not just me. Not to mention that you're doing it more frequently. I keep expecting you to be slinging around the ban-hammer or something instead of giving actual responses.

Boo. I'm right behind you.

Tavar
2009-12-24, 12:09 AM
I actually find it somewhat refreshing: it makes him more of a person, in my mind, and less of an impartial force of nature.

phaenix
2009-12-24, 12:11 AM
Huh, I usually spend time over at BG, and I had the exact same problem trying to register here. Go figure. I eventually got the captcha right on about the 10th try. Maybe retry a few times, and it'll work for you?

Fenlun
2009-12-24, 12:12 AM

I bet those boots have spurs...

Deth Muncher
2009-12-24, 12:13 AM

O_o Going to quote this made me see the white-text.

Also, I love the updated signature.

R. Shackleford
2009-12-24, 12:35 AM
As a member of a certain infamous image board, this smacks of a poorly veiled advertising attempt.

Draz74
2009-12-24, 12:50 AM

What did I do wrong?

You're just not "brilliant" enough for brilliantgameologists.com?

Kidding, kidding. :smallwink:

Deth Muncher
2009-12-24, 12:52 AM
As a member of a certain infamous image board, this smacks of a poorly veiled advertising attempt.

Which, if true, is quite unnecessary. There are many people who are on both GitP as well as BG. {scrubbed}

Roland St. Jude
2009-12-24, 01:00 AM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Okay, as noted, this isn't really the place for this thread.