PDA

View Full Version : Blood Bowl

Dragonus45
2009-12-26, 03:07 PM
So after seeing this get played a bit at a local game shop, i imported a psp copy of the game. Anyone else in the playgrounds a fan. Im really loving chaos and skaven so far.

Asheram
2009-12-26, 03:19 PM
Aaaaargh!

Playing the campaign for PC, and so far, I HATE playing against scaven Scaven... Almost as much as I hate Lizardmen. Skinks should be shot on sight!

Dragonus45
2009-12-26, 03:23 PM
I have a save game for my chaos team right before a lizardman match. I just target and assault the skinks repeatedly with fouls when i feel frustrated. Its highly therapeutic.

Asheram
2009-12-26, 04:00 PM
Hehe. I'm a Wood elf player, I can take most of things with speed... then the skinks starts to show up.

Cheesegear
2009-12-26, 07:17 PM
This thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135253) was eventually hijacked into the forum's official BB thread.

Anonomuss
2009-12-27, 03:06 PM
I'm (Mostly) enjoying blood bowl on xbox. I'm playing a Human Team, and we're doing well.

However, at one point yesterday I felt like throwing my controller against the nearest wall.
Some matches seem to go horribly. It was after a 3-0 loss to the damned skaven. Including a 23 square play, that ended in a touchdown, despite the ----in' gutter runner being cornered by two blitzers.

Eldan
2009-12-27, 03:33 PM
I play Skaven, as in normal Warhammer. It's a lot of fun. Turn one, grab the ball, run. Turn 2, touchdown. At least with a skilled gutter runner with Fend or other useful skills.

Dragonus45
2009-12-27, 08:06 PM
I'm (Mostly) enjoying blood bowl on xbox. I'm playing a Human Team, and we're doing well.

However, at one point yesterday I felt like throwing my controller against the nearest wall.
Some matches seem to go horribly. It was after a 3-0 loss to the damned skaven. Including a 23 square play, that ended in a touchdown, despite the ----in' gutter runner being cornered by two blitzers.

And that, good sir, is why i love my gutter runners so so much.