PDA

View Full Version : Quite the ordeal to register

randomhero00
2009-12-26, 05:14 PM
And a very silly problem if you can't...you have to go through the same process (naming a member of the cast) and image string to contact forum admin! My problem was with naming the member. i tried for several days, and I couldn't even ask for help from you guys! I had to go to another forum to ask for help just to get onto this one! LoL Anyways, most of them had the same problem, but durkon thundershield works for whatever reason and that's how I finally came to successfully register. I think you may have lost a lot of people who could never register or contact yall for help :/

Roland St. Jude
2009-12-26, 05:24 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: This seems to be a recurring problem with many sites with captcha-type anti-spam features. For example, we've recently had someone ask here about BG's registration feature. The best advice seems to be to type carefully and lurk the forum's "Board Issues" subforum for any forum specific advice. For example, I believe there is a relatively recent thread mentioning case (in)sensitivity on this forum. I don't know if that's been "fixed" or not. If not, it's on the list, I'm sure.