PDA

View Full Version : Character Tester

Rasman
2009-12-28, 04:54 AM
Not exactly a good title, but for lack of a better term, it'll do. Is there a website that will help me test out a character build OR that has pregenerated creatures that it can simulate a fight with so I can test feats and abilities? Or is this something I'll need to do totally pen and paper? I'm just trying to figure out my 1 on 1 capabilites, but if I know what I'm going to do, it'll be too much like I have precognition or divination or something in to regards to how I and the NPC would act.

Saintjebus
2009-12-28, 10:11 AM
Actually, if you post a thread on this forum's play by post section, you would probably find someone willing to run a 1v1 with you.

Mushroom Ninja
2009-12-28, 10:18 AM
If you ask around in the Test of Spite thread, you can generally find someone to fight you (especially if your character happens to be 13th level).

Rasman
2009-12-28, 07:36 PM
AH, didn't even think about that really...it'll be a while until I'm 13th level, but I'm sure they might scale back some or throw out an old lowerlevel character.

HCL
2009-12-28, 07:46 PM
There are some other low level pbps like arena and endless dungeon

If you just want to put your character against a couple wolves you could probably find a pbp for that or make a simple program

Draz74
2009-12-28, 07:57 PM
MapTool can do this ... if you program it enough. That's more work than running it via pencil and paper, though.

Evard
2009-12-28, 08:11 PM
Is anyone set map tools up to default to do that so others can download that? I would like to be able to do that but i cant use map tools that well haha (working on that though)