PDA

View Full Version : How would I make....

Talbot
2009-12-28, 11:05 PM
So, for my Factotum character, I came up with a fun idea. Using minor creation, I'm going to load up on poison. What I want, and am not sure how to do, is to rig up some kind of delivery mechanism, preferably a spray-based one concealed in my character's sleeve (for reference, if you've ever seen the movie "Money Train", the gasoline gizmo that Chris Cooper has is pretty much exactly what I want). Which spells/skills would I need to rig up something like that?

Draz74
2009-12-28, 11:16 PM
So, for my Factotum character, I came up with a fun idea. Using minor creation, I'm going to load up on poison. What I want, and am not sure how to do, is to rig up some kind of delivery mechanism, preferably a spray-based one concealed in my character's sleeve (for reference, if you've ever seen the movie "Money Train", the gasoline gizmo that Chris Cooper has is pretty much exactly what I want). Which spells/skills would I need to rig up something like that?

Complete Scoundrel and, IIRC, Dungeonscape (!) have equipment listed that can help you ...

mabriss lethe
2009-12-28, 11:17 PM
probably something akin to craft (trapmaking) to build the thing, and then work with the dm to figure out the appropriate cost of the thing.

Talbot
2009-12-29, 03:54 AM
Complete Scoundrel and, IIRC, Dungeonscape (!) have equipment listed that can help you ...

Ok... I could probably mod some of the Dungeonscape gear to serve my purposes, I guess.