PDA

View Full Version : Shintolin-The most fun you can ever have with just a flint and a stone

MasterofMockery
2009-12-29, 04:39 AM
Well I have recently decided to try an entirely under the radar and little known game Shintolin, and wow. The game is set in early prehistory and you build civilization from the ground up, all infrastructure is entirely set up by the players. Doubt me, if you want to make a village you grab a stone and a chunk of flint and carve yourself a hand axe, Then chop down a tree, cut it into sticks, attach a handle and build yourself a hut. There are no set restrictions or laws implemented by the developers, all justice in delivered out by the players. Anyways check it out here (http://shintolin) try it, and if enough people like it perhaps we can create our own giantitp civlization, also contact me on the forum my account is Toranaga.

Iskandar
2009-12-30, 12:46 AM
fix your link, please....

Zovc
2009-12-30, 10:41 AM
Shintolin.co.uk

: /

Zovc
2009-12-30, 11:21 AM
I logged in and wandered around, couldn't find anything to do.

So, I tried to punch a buffalo (missed), tried to punch a buffalo (missed again, but it attacked me back for 4 damage), tried to punch a wolf (missed, it hit me for 3), and logged off. I log back on to see nothing in the same space as me...

I was hoping I would be dead.

Player_Zero
2009-12-30, 11:53 AM
I logged in and wandered around, couldn't find anything to do.

So, I tried to punch a buffalo (missed), tried to punch a buffalo (missed again, but it attacked me back for 4 damage), tried to punch a wolf (missed, it hit me for 3), and logged off. I log back on to see nothing in the same space as me...

I was hoping I would be dead.

An epic adventure.