PDA

View Full Version : warrior of the broken wake (3.5)

Hardiron
2009-12-30, 05:18 AM
okay, im am currently in a 3.5 campaign, we are running 4 characters, my dwarf fighter being one, a wizard, a heal cleric, and a halfling rogue with a fetish for chests (the wooden ones with treasure inside, long story). Lets just say the my dwarf may have a "destructive" personality, and has already blown a hole in a story arc with a bad decision to break something. However, that is what he does, and i found warrior of the broken wake prestige class, and i want to know how best to set up for it.

Right now, here is how my character works out:

Lvl 4

str 19
dex 17
con 19
int 14
wis 13
cha 13

HP 41

Feats:
improved initiative
power attack
cleave
great cleave
endurance
eyes in back of head (got as bonus)
combat expertise (got as bonus)

AC 19

misc gear:
cloak of resistance

Wep
Flaming greataxe (1d12+1d6) cursed/limited function
masterwork maul (2d6)

current plan is to just take fighter to lvl 12, then follow broken wake "training" by that time also having these feats.

improved sunder
improved bull rush
shock trooper
combat brute
faster healing
die hard
improved combat expertise

that is how he works out, let me know what you think i should do to best set him up as a warrior of the broken wake, cheers.

Pharaoh's Fist
2009-12-30, 05:29 AM
You should provide more information, such as what Warrior of the Broken Wake is, where it can be found, and what books are available to you.

Also, your social security number would be helpful.

kamikasei
2009-12-30, 05:34 AM
a) Is this (http://www.enworld.org/forum/attachments/general-rpg-discussion/1619d1031194466-ffg-legendary-class-contest-submissions-broken_wake_edit.rtf) the class you're talking about?
b) What class are you at the moment? Do you mean to say that you're currently a Fighter, as opposed to a Warrior (an NPC class)?

Hardiron
2009-12-30, 05:49 AM
yes, 4th lvl fighter, and that is the class i was talking about.

as far as books go, all core and complete are available to me.

Grumman
2009-12-30, 05:56 AM
You might like the Combat Brute feat from Complete Warrior. It gives you three different bonuses, including the ability to make cleave attacks when you sunder equipment. Also: adamantine weapons let you ignore the hardness of the things you're smashing.

Just remember that anything you smash, you can't loot. It would be polite to accept a smaller share of the treasure to make up for anything valuable you break.

Hardiron
2009-12-30, 06:01 AM
You might like the Combat Brute feat from Complete Warrior. It gives you three different bonuses, including the ability to make cleave attacks when you sunder equipment. Also: adamantine weapons let you ignore the hardness of the things you're smashing.

Just remember that anything you smash, you can't loot. It would be polite to accept a smaller share of the treasure to make up for anything valuable you break.

I have combat brute listed as a take in the future feat, paired with shock trooped, i can diminish my AC instead of attack bonus for the massive power attack, this however, is to be used sparingly, and i(my character) has actually learned to not hit chests, barrels, and the like that might actually hold anything, however, doors, walls, etc just end up being collateral damage in the process.