View Full Version : Neverending Dungeon - Valrea

Tanaric
2009-12-30, 09:30 PM
The air surrounding you fairly hums with the residue of magic, an aftereffect of the spell that brought you to this place. A quick glance reveals that you are in a small room, devoid of any life save for yourself. The sound of dripping water can be heard faintly, and the stone walls are slick with moisture. In complete defiance of logic, a torch is already lit, resting in a sconce near the room's single door.
Map:{table]|A_|B_|C_
1|||
2||V|
3|||
4|||[/table]

There is a door at C-4, south side.

DM notes:Sheet. (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=175668)

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 12:23 AM
Valrea looks about the room, breathing in and out slowly. She's been waiting for this.

She examines the room, taking note of things such as the height of the ceiling, any unusual odors, and the color and type of stone along the walls. Moving silently in her light leather shoes, she approaches the wall, and places a hand on the stone wall, testing the temperature, and seeing if she can discern her depth underground.

She takes time to examine anything else she might see in the room. If possible, she extinguishes the torch. Once the torch is out, she looks around the room again (Darkvision 60) to see if there are any other sources of light, perhaps coming through the doorways to the south.

Satisfied that she's gleaned all the information she can from the room, she moves onto the door. Looking it over, Valrea again takes careful note of every aspect of the door. She rolls over every detail in her mind. The door's construction and sturdiness, materials used, the mechanical design of the door are all things she takes into account. She looks for anything out of the ordinary about the door that might harbor a hidden trap, and she listens intently at the door to try and discover what's on the other side.

Dicings (Spoilered so I don't see the results. Feel free to let me know if you have a prefered method)

Move Silently [roll0]
Knowledge: Dungeoneering [roll1]
Spot (The room) [roll2]
Listen (At the door) [roll3]
Search (The door) [roll4]
Note: Stonecunning grants a +2 racial bonus to checks involving stone (not reflected), and grant me an automatic search check to note unusual stonework (such as a secret door).

Sliver
2009-12-31, 01:08 AM
The ceiling is 20ft high, the door is made of simple metal, a sliding one. Inspecting the door reveals nothing out of the ordinary. It is quiet beyond the door. The torches go out without much effort.

Note: There is no penalty to acting upon or using metagame knowledge here. You are only asked not to read other's threads, so there is no issue with looking at any of your own dice.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 01:20 AM
Val quietly slides the door open, tries to glance around the doorway with her small steel mirror, and slips through the doorway in a low profile as soon as she's sure it's relatively safe. She pulls the door shut behind her.

(Note: Please mention anytime a new light source is introduced).

Standard dicings

Hide: [roll0]
Move Silently: [roll1]
Knowledge: Dungeoneering [roll2]
Spot: [roll3]
Listen: [roll4]

Sliver
2009-12-31, 01:29 AM
The hall extends east beyond the range of your darkvision, and south.

To the east: 10ft ahead, the hall splits north and south. 30ft ahead there is a door on the northern side. At the edge of your vision the hall splits again north and south, and continues east.

To the south: 20ft ahead it splits east and 30 ft ahead ends at a T intersection that leads east and west.

Note: The distances are relative to you, not each other. the T intersection is 30ft away from you, not the split east.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 02:13 AM
Val heads down the hallway heading east, stopping at each intersection and looking around the corners with her mirror. She stays as quiet and as invisible as possible at all times. When she reaches the door, she closely examines it.

Standard Dicings

Hide [roll0]
Move Silently [roll1]
Knowledge Dungeoneering [roll2]
Spot [roll3]
Listen [roll4]
Search [roll5]
Stonecunning to find secret doors: [roll6]

Note: How frequently do you want me to reroll my "standard" dice? (Namely, Hide, Move Silently, Knowledge: Dungeoneering, Spot, and Listen?

Sliver
2009-12-31, 02:19 AM
You can take 10 or roll before every room.

The hall to the north goes for 20ft before turning east. The hall to the south goes for 20ft before turning west. 15 down the southern hall there is a door on the eastern wall.

Moving east, 10ft into the hall, the floor below you starts to fail. Roll reflex.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 02:22 AM
Reflex Save: [roll0]

Tymora, save me... :smalleek:

Sliver
2009-12-31, 02:24 AM
As the floor fails, you fail too and fall into the pit, suffering [roll0] falling damage. You find yourself inside a 20ft deep pit.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 02:30 AM
Crap... Um... Disbelieve the pit and keep walking? :smalleek:

I'll pull out my grappling hook and rope, and climb my way back up.

Use Rope: [roll0]
Climb: [roll1]

Val looks around frantically to see if the noise has alerted anything unwholesome. (Also, not to nitpick, but Stonecunning with a 23 Spot didn't tip me off? Eep. :smalleek:)

HP Remaining: 10

Sliver
2009-12-31, 02:35 AM
The hook fails to catch and falls. How could you fail that?

Nope, 23 not enough :smalltongue:

Tanaric
2009-12-31, 02:36 AM
*coughTakeTencough*

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 02:38 AM
Taking ten is boring. :smalltongue:

(I'll take ten... That's what I get for not looking at my dice rolls)

Sliver
2009-12-31, 02:41 AM
You manage to climb out. (East or West side of the pit?)

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 02:43 AM
I was heading east. Let's keep going with that. Revert to the actions described before the trap. Do I need to reroll my standards?

Sliver
2009-12-31, 02:46 AM
Nah.

You reach the door at the northern wall without encountering another trap.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 02:50 AM
Oh, joy. What did my search check on the door reveal? Also, can I see any light coming through the cracks in the door?

Listen check at the door: [roll0]

Sliver
2009-12-31, 02:58 AM
Nothing special at the door. There is light! You don't hear anything though..

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 03:02 AM
Right, then, move on to the next room... :smalleek:

Really, though... What type of action is required to open the door?

Tanaric
2009-12-31, 03:03 AM
Manipulating objects is a move action.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 03:05 AM
I suppose a better question would be, do I have a reasonable hope of opening the door just a crack without it making much noise or drawing overt notice? (Move silently, of course, but... hide? slight of hand?)

Sliver
2009-12-31, 03:05 AM
I think Tanaric ruled that it is either opened or not.

Tanaric
2009-12-31, 03:06 AM
AFAIK, there is no distinction in "degrees of openness". There's closed doors, and opened doors.

Your best bet for hiding is to open the door from 5ft down the hall, giving you cover from things inside the room and allowing a hide check.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 03:06 AM
I'm asking for Val's assessment. Based on her previous experience with these doors, does she think they can be opened silently?

EDIT: I'd like to see if I can peek into the room without it being obvious there's someone at the door.

Tanaric
2009-12-31, 03:07 AM
Move Silently will suffice for quiet opening, for what good it will do.

Edit: I suggest Invisibility then, since I know of nothing that allows manipulating a door to such a minor degree. Once you start allowing that, you have to get into varying degrees of cover, concealment, etc.

Sliver
2009-12-31, 03:08 AM
Being alive in this world, Val knows that doors are either open or closed, nothing in between.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 03:16 AM
Different tactic, then. I'll set my steel mirror on the floor opposite the door, so that it is angled so I could see the door through it from along the side of the door (Did that make sense?). With that done, I'll move next to the door, pull two of my throwing axes out, crouch low, and set a readied action to attack the next thing that might come to the doorway. Once Val is reasonably comfortable with this plan, she'll open the door.

I'd argue I have full cover from whatever might be in the room, and thus automatically succeed at the hide check, but the mirror might give me away (given the small size of it, though, I'd argue a fairly large circumstance bonus in my favor).

Hide [roll0]

EDIT: Sure. Suggest Invisibility to the non-caster gestalt 1st-level rogue. :smalltongue:

Sliver
2009-12-31, 03:21 AM
From where and how you are opening the door?

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 03:26 AM
Mechanically? I'd like to open it from a square adjacent to the doorway. Tanaric's comment seemed to suggest this was possible (Most likely in the square adjacent to the doorway that is in the direction the door slides, so I'm able to stay behind cover.)

I suppose it would be helpful to know the dimensions of these doors. >.>

Sorry if I'm being trouble. :smallredface:

Sliver
2009-12-31, 03:38 AM
Opening the door reveals the following room:{table]|A_|B_|C_|D_|E_
1|||||
2|||||
3|||1||
4|||||
5|||||[/table]

There is a door at A-5, south side, which you are just outside of (1 square to the west, he sees you), and another at E-1, north side. There is a remarkably ugly humanoid creature inside the room, its entire body covered in blue scales, with patches of darker blue in places. Flames flicker inside its mouth, tiny wisps of red and orange. His body is covered by burned and tattered robes that do little to conceal the chainmail beneath them.

Roll initiative.

[roll0]

Tanaric
2009-12-31, 03:40 AM
Nitpick: He needs a spot check to see, since hide was already rolled.

Tavar doesn't object to me making notes in his games, but if you'd prefer that I butt out, I'll leave you to it.

Sliver
2009-12-31, 03:42 AM
Ah right.. [roll0]

Nah, I prefer to get corrected.

Edit: So he doesn't see you.. Still using same Initiative.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 03:45 AM
Oh. Oh, dear... :smalleek:

Initiative: [roll0]

EDIT: Huzzah! Stay and suggest ideas all you like. :smallbiggrin:

He goes first. Still have my readied action, though.

Tanaric
2009-12-31, 03:47 AM
My next suggestions is that nobody is stupid enough to leave a randomly opening door unchecked, so you may have only prolonged your death by a round. :smalltongue:

Sliver only:Inhabitants slam doors shut and return to what they were doing generally, unless combat has started.

Sliver
2009-12-31, 03:50 AM
The creature rushes towards you.. The door slides back to closed position.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 03:52 AM
By all means. Check the self-opening door that hides the rogue with a readied action to attack from cover. :smallsmile:

EDIT: Huh? It rushed towards me, and the door closes? :smallconfused: (And I don't get my readied action?)

Sliver
2009-12-31, 03:54 AM
It rushed to close the door. As nothing walked out, no readied action!

Tanaric
2009-12-31, 03:54 AM
I believe that was dramatic tension, as it were. "It rushes toward you! It looks big! It looks mean! It looks angry! ...it slides the door shut."

Edit: Or that. I'm going to bed now. You can have your game back, Sliver. :smalltongue:

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 03:59 AM
But my readied action was to

set a readied action to attack the next thing that might come to the doorway.

Shouldn't going to close the door still count? :smallconfused:

Sliver
2009-12-31, 04:15 AM
Alright, attack. He got cover against you, and is FF..

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 04:20 AM
Cover grants him a +4 to AC. Let's see how this goes.

Seeing the creature reach the doorway, Val takes a step away from the wall and lets the first throwing axe fly.

Attack roll (Point Blank Shot): [roll0]
Confirmation (if applicable): [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]
Sneak Attack Damage: [roll3]

Sliver
2009-12-31, 04:28 AM

The attack connects, hits him pretty bad... For his standard action, he opens his mouth in rage, blowing acid! [roll0] (DC 15 reflex for half) acid damage, and he falls unconscious.. 150xp and.. I will tell you the treasure in a moment..

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 04:32 AM
If he had cover, so do I. :smallsmile: +2 to my reflex save.

As for treasure, c'mon, Wand of Cure Light Wounds...

Wounded or not, Val moves into the room, shuts the door, extinguishes the torch, and performs a coup de grace on the dying creature.

EDIT: Too much to hope for a good roll after that attack...

4 HP remaining.

I *am* curious as to how he managed to apparently loose his 0th hit point on his turn, though. >.> Double checked the disabled rules! The standard action reduced him to -1. Learn new rules every day. (Or how, being disabled, he took a standard and a move action in one turn... But I'm starting to worry I'm gonna get on my GM's bad side :smallredface:)

Sliver
2009-12-31, 04:40 AM
He took his move before being disabled..

You get Breastplate or Chainmail, unsure :smallredface:

Tanaric
2009-12-31, 04:42 AM
Chainmail.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 04:43 AM
:smallconfused: I'm still not sure he'd be able to take a standard action that turn... Admittedly, this is a fairly rare situation, reducing a creature to 0 hit points during it's turn, but still. Gonna give it a google all the same.:smallconfused:

Tanaric
2009-12-31, 04:45 AM
What he did prior to becoming disabled is irrelevant. I know of no rule saying otherwise, and it makes the most sense this way.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 04:51 AM
Fair enough. Now, I've got a few options open to me. First, let's take a look around the room.

Move Silently [roll0]
Knowledge Dungeoneering [roll1]
Spot [roll2]
Listen [roll3]
Search (the room) [roll4]
Search (the other door) [roll5]
Stonecunning to find secret doors: [roll6]

Leaving the chainmail behind.

EDIT: Sorry again if I'm being a problem player. :smallredface:

EDITEDIT: Oh! One last thing! I don't suppose there's any way I could reasonably collect some of the acid the creature breathed at me (say, with one of the five conveniently empty flasks in my possession? :smallsmile:). I imagine the wall that granted me cover might have a fair bit of acid on it, for instance...

Tanaric
2009-12-31, 04:53 AM
Wanting to make sure that rules are being followed when your character's life is at stake isn't being a problem player.

Sliver
2009-12-31, 04:54 AM
It's only fair, I think I acted about the same way when I played.. (and that..)

You get nothing though.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 05:00 AM
Val fumes to herself a moment. She's not staying focused, and it's going to get her killed. She decided to slow down for a bit until her mind can settle again. She takes twenty on her search check for the other door. Once her wits return a bit, she remembers her mirror is still in the hall, and retrieves it, again shutting the door behind her.

Search (The other door) (take 20): 27

Is there anything else in this room, or is this dungeon generally devoid of everything but the odd creatures sitting in empty rooms?

EDIT: Also, drawing attention to the edit I made to my previous post.

Tanaric
2009-12-31, 05:03 AM
You speculate that the creator of the dungeon might have intentionally left things bare, the better to infuriate adventurers forced to give up their erstwhile plunderings.

The acid is a breath weapon. No, you can't make an acid flask out of it.

Sliver
2009-12-31, 05:03 AM
Sometimes, there are traps! And I don't think you get the acid..

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 05:04 AM
Plunderings? Pfft. I want something to hide behind. At this rate, Shadow Dancer seems imminent (assuming I live that long. :smalleek:).

Did my taking twenty on the door reveal anything new?

Sliver
2009-12-31, 05:06 AM
Nope. Nada.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 05:15 AM
Nope. Nada.

Whelp, that's it. I'm dead. :smalltongue:

Val will open the door, again use the mirror to look around the corners from the safety of her darkened room, and slip out into (I presume) the corridor.

Move Silently: [roll0]
Knowledge Dungeoneering [roll1] (It has to be useful eventually!)
Spot [roll2]
Listen [roll3]
Stonecunning to find secret doors: [roll4]

I'm gonna guess you frown upon people resting in a room for a few days to recover hit points (Rather, the dungeon frowns on people resting for a few days to recover hit points)? >.>

Tanaric
2009-12-31, 05:16 AM
The dungeon doesn't frown on anything.

The assassins smile though.

Sliver
2009-12-31, 05:21 AM
The hall splits east and west. East for 20ft. There is a door there at the north wall and the hall turns south. West it goes 10ft and splits north, continues for 20ft and splits south, and continues east beyond sight.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 05:26 AM
The hall splits east and west. East for 20ft. There is a door there at the north wall and the hall turns south. West it goes 10ft and splits north, continues for 20ft and splits south, and continues east beyond sight.

The corridor to the west splits north, then south, and then continues east? :smallconfused:

Sliver
2009-12-31, 05:27 AM
West! I said continues west!

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 05:32 AM
Uh huh. :smalltongue: I'll head east, and check out the northern door.

Move Silently [roll0]
Search (the door) [roll1]
Listen (at the door) [roll2]
Stonecunning for secret doors [roll3]

Sliver
2009-12-31, 05:37 AM
Nothing. There is also no light.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 05:40 AM
Same procedure as last time, then. Position the mirror so I can see through the doorway from behind cover, hide check to get into position, ready action to attack with my throwing axe as soon as something comes near the door, and take a move action to open the door.

Spot (in the mirror): [roll1]
Listen: [roll2]

Sliver
2009-12-31, 05:42 AM
There is an extremely over-sized chest (15 ft x 10 ft wide, 10 ft tall), something is attached to the latch.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 05:44 AM
Interesting... Can I see what said attachment is?

Knowledge: Dungeoneering [roll0]

Sliver
2009-12-31, 05:45 AM
A piece of paper.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 05:50 AM
Yup. Definitely dead. :smalleek:

I'll move into the room. My weapon is still at the ready. Shut the door behind me. If nothing happens, I'll take my ten foot pole and prod both the chest and the piece of paper. If I can, I'd like to move the piece of paper away from the check, but if it's attached, I don't think that'll be possible. If nothing happens yet, I'll take 20 on a search check for the chest, with one very important caveat: I do not read the piece of paper. I refuse for the last thing I see in life to be the words "Explosive Runes".

Search (Take 20): 29

Sliver
2009-12-31, 05:58 AM
The paper is attached but probably can be ripped and removed. You find nothing unusual, nothing happens.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 06:03 AM
Consigned to my fate, I'll read the piece of paper. :smalleek:

Sliver
2009-12-31, 06:04 AM
The note reads “Greater rewards await the patient man, but only a fool waits forever”.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 06:07 AM
I hate riddles. Open the chest. :smalltongue:

Sliver
2009-12-31, 06:08 AM
You find a whole platinum piece!

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 06:13 AM
I'm not dead? Huzzah!

I'll head out the door and down the corridor going south.

Knowledge Dungeoneering [roll1]
Spot [roll2]
Listen [roll3]
Stonecunning to find secret doors: [roll4]

Sliver
2009-12-31, 06:17 AM
Maybe I didn't mention it, but there are doors here!

{table]|A_|B_|C_|D_
1||||
2||C|C|
3||C|C|
4||C|C|
5||||[/table]

C5 has a door which you came from, D2 has one and D1 north side.

If you go south anyway:
The hall goes 20ft south then there is a T intersection, going east 10ft and ending, and going west 10ft and turning south.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 06:22 AM
Hmmm... Take 20 to search both doors and make a listen check at each one.

Search (Take 20): 29
Listen (North door) [roll0]
Listen (East door) [roll1]

Sliver
2009-12-31, 06:24 AM
Nothing. Back in 30min.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 06:40 AM
I'll open the north door as quietly as possible, and then go to bed.

Sliver
2009-12-31, 07:37 AM
Right before you there is a (large red and white, but you can't see colors IIRC) bulls eye painted on the floor. The hall splits to the east and turning south right away, and goes west ending in a T intersection going north and south.

Map:
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5063/koretsu.jpg

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 03:47 PM
Your map is so much nicer than mine. :smalltongue:

Val will stand in the room she was in, and prod the bullseye with her 10-foot pole.

EDIT: Be back in 9-ish hours.

Sliver
2009-12-31, 03:53 PM
Nothing seems to happen.

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 04:12 PM
Hmmm... Search the area around the bulleye?

Search [roll0]
+2 to that roll if the bullseye-related search subject involves stone.

Sliver
2009-12-31, 04:21 PM
Again nothing seems to happen..

Koretsu
2009-12-31, 04:24 PM
Can I step over the bullseye and move to the corner square to see down the southward corridor?

Hide [roll0]
Move Silently [roll1]
Knowledge: Dungeoneering: [roll2]
Listen: [roll3]
Spot: [roll4]
Stonecunning: [roll5]

Sliver
2009-12-31, 04:27 PM
Ehh.. Sure..

10ft down the hall there is a door on the western side, but you probably know it. At the same place it splits east. It advances another 20ft before turning east.

Koretsu
2010-01-01, 01:15 AM
Val will head down to corridor to the door and peak down the corridor to the east with her mirror. If it seems relatively safe, I'll likely head that way.

Sliver
2010-01-01, 02:08 AM
The hall goes east for 10ft before turning north.

If you do the same again:
The hall goes for 10ft before splitting east. After another 10ft in splits west. Then it continues for another 20ft before turning east.

Koretsu
2010-01-01, 02:12 AM
I'll head for the first east-ward split, and do the same routine.

Sliver
2010-01-01, 02:17 AM
10ft into the hall it splits north. It continues for another 5ft to end with a door.

Koretsu
2010-01-01, 02:18 AM
Oh, another door!

Search: [roll1]
Stonecunning: [roll3]

EDIT: Take a peak with the mirror up the north hall first. :smallredface:

Sliver
2010-01-01, 02:25 AM
The northern hall goes for 30ft before a T intersection going east and west.

Nothing at the door. No light too.

Koretsu
2010-01-01, 02:30 AM
I'll take my usual actions, then. Set the mirror down to allow me to see the doorway from cover, Hide check along side the door, ready action to attack anything that approaches (throwing axe readied), and a move action to open the door.

Spot: [roll1]

Sliver
2010-01-01, 02:32 AM
The small part of the room you see throw the mirror seems empty. Nothing happens.

Koretsu
2010-01-01, 02:34 AM
I'll chance it and peek around the corner.

Move Silently [roll0]

Sliver
2010-01-01, 02:39 AM
You are met with a stream of acid blown at you from the ceiling!

[roll0] roll reflex for half. I think you are in cover..

It looks like a metal bug the size of a dog hanging on the ceiling.

Koretsu
2010-01-01, 02:42 AM
Eep. :smalleek:

Full damage would put me at -5 hit points, and unconscious.

Half damage would put me at 0 HP. :smalleek:

I think this might be game. (Can't take a standard action without dropping to -1 hit point... Oh, the irony...)

Sliver
2010-01-01, 02:44 AM
Well you save. It was a readied action so it is still your turn.. Sounds familiar.. What do you do? :smalltongue:

Koretsu
2010-01-01, 02:46 AM
Go out with a bang? Throw the axe at the creature hanging above me with cover... +4 to AC

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

EDIT: Or go out with a fizzle. -1 HP.

Sliver
2010-01-01, 02:48 AM
Don't you have healing? Because, ya know, you could close the door without knocking yourself out.

Koretsu
2010-01-01, 02:51 AM
Healing? As a level 1 dwarven rogue/ranger? Shall I heal myself with a sneak attack, or with my favored environment? >.> Was kinda banking on being able to get the drop on creatures and staying hidden. Clearly this was a bad plan. >.>

(If I close the door and ran, I'd still be stuck with no way to defend myself - Anything past a move action would kill me out-right.)

Tanaric
2010-01-01, 02:52 AM
Crafting healing shivs is amusing, and perfectly doable by the rules.

"Hold still, I'm going to heal you. This may hurt a bit."

Edit: Admittedly, not at level one, but still.

Koretsu
2010-01-01, 02:57 AM
Crafting healing shivs is amusing, and perfectly doable by the rules.

"Hold still, I'm going to heal you. This may hurt a bit."

Edit: Admittedly, not at level one, but still.

I had an artificer once with a gun that shot bullets of Heal. That was fun. :smalltongue:

EDIT: So what are the rules for re-entry into the dungeon?

Tanaric
2010-01-01, 02:58 AM
Did he look anything like this? (http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/156/0/8/TF2_Medic_Wallpaper__Alt_ver__by_Klashmyag.jpg)

Edit: Resubmit, retry.

Koretsu
2010-01-01, 03:00 AM
Did he look anything like this? (http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/156/0/8/TF2_Medic_Wallpaper__Alt_ver__by_Klashmyag.jpg)

Edit: Resubmit, retry.

If you pictured him as a dwarf, then yeah, kinda. Only the gun also shot bullets-of-whatever-magical-effect-I-felt-like-using-at-the-time.

Sliver
2010-01-01, 03:04 AM
If you find my times of posting to be more comfortable then Tanaric's then I could DM for you again after Tanaric will check and create the new thread for it.

Koretsu
2010-01-01, 03:58 AM
If you find my times of posting to be more comfortable then Tanaric's then I could DM for you again after Tanaric will check and create the new thread for it.

You keep my hours. By all means. :smallsmile: