PDA

View Full Version : Fate III/Final - HWWITGT! [Game Thread]

Pages : [1] 2

Trixie
2010-01-01, 05:39 PM
Fate III: Hey, we were in the game, too!

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_THRVNyZ8xf0/SzFYUjIvfTI/AAAAAAAAABo/goa8PDZp37A/Lanc.png

It was long night. The creepy building from the beginning of the (previous) century was staring at the street like stone-faced, square Beholder with infernal heritage...

- Hey, Tohsaka, why every Fate narration on this forum begins with buildings from the beginning of the (previous) century?

The young woman in the red coat stared into empty space. They won, but at what cost? Was it really worth it? Were-

- And what's up with these long, strange, and badly written internal monologues?

Tohsaka sighed, then finally turned to the other woman, white-haired girl of dubious age, parentage and upbringing.

- Well... If you have to know, it's sort of inside joke. From before your time - hence, the (previous) part. But, you see, I'd need 48 Pages to explain all of this, so I won't bother. Anyway, we have bigger problems now.

- Such as?

- Well, for starters, if you haven't noticed, the narration is running again, despite our victory. This can mean only one thing--

Both stared into the space, finally realizing the inevitable.

- Yeah, we are in the game, too. Again...

Game thread here:

Player List:

Billtodamax
BishFish
Bookworm
Darkcomet
Elder Tsofu
Murska

Sanity702
Geesi
Fostire
TehSheen
Rakkoon
Lex-kat
Happyturtle
Paul Muad'dib
Fleeing Coward
Helgraf
Fan
Irbis
Cd4
Aemoh
Oddity

Total: 12

Rules:

Rules:
Standard rules - 48 hours for a day phase, everyone points in red at (the most likely) enemy. 24 hours for night phase, every player with abilities and/or kills gets to use them. Repeat until victory or defeat.

Autolynches: Autolynch takes place if player is for 3 straight days. Of course, if you let me know beforehand, we will give you a pass.

Other rules: standard scry interference, simple majority of votes.

All roles mentioned below will be included in 20 player game. I reserve the right to cut some of them if there is not enough interest, for balance.

Please make note that talking to dead players or roleclaiming might be unwise, due to certain powers. Metagame attempts (note that this does not include clever strategy) to break the game (such as too obvious role gathering) are also... not welcome. :smallwink:

Places of Power:
To streamline the mechanics of the previous editions (one-use items and power loss) and to follow the fluff closer, this edition features Places of Power (PP for short). There are two of them - Kotomine's Church and Ryudo Temple.

How does it work? During the first day (which will be longer to allow for a bit of diplomacy) please vote for one or two people in blue - one of these votes can be made by PM. Two players with the highest amount of votes then occupy both places.

If someone wants to take over existing/empty PP - ask the GM for Challenge (with a note which PP it concerns). Then, another round of voting ensues during nearest (whole) day phase - and winner takes over the PP (in case of the draw, first draw-breaker is (if any) the person who owned it before, second - who gathered enough votes first). A PP can be also freed by nightkill/lynch.

And to clarify a few questions - maximum of one Challenge per day, alternating if necessary, points belong to PP, not to player, are generated at the start of night, PP actions are used as normal powers.

What advantage does it give? Each PP generates one point per day. For 3 points, you can buy one-time bane, scry, or day vote. For 5 points, you can buy void or 3 day votes. Alternatively, instead of using points you can use "Special" ability noted next to some roles. Also, the player in PP is immune to any abilities save for those used from the other PP (yes, even to scries), nightkills, banes, and lynches.

This, of course, raises a few tactical conundrums - do I push to occupy one? On one hand, this makes me a prime target for nightkills... on the other, for banes, too. And since everyone draws some kind of profit from it, you can't be sure if the current owner is on your team, or not.

Roles:
Team Good(ish)

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/03252008/f/c/f/c/fcfc6f486a8510_full.png

Tohsaka [Seer] - Again, for the third time, the best mage in the city. One of the two survivors of the previous edition. Her already considerable skills were further improved last time - not that recognizing eight foot tall human with two handed sword as "odd" is difficult, anyway.

Special: Lose the ability to use PP to return one player to life.

http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv173/Tsofu/Fate/th_Fuji-Nee.png

Fuji-Nee [Fool] - An expert when it comes to human behavior. Which is part of the problem - she can't read undead spirits at all. Random scries.

Special: You can make scries made on even days true.

http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/03252008/7/a/e/f/7aef24fce56f30_full.png

Illyasviel - The second survivor. This time, she agreed to act totally serious and actually protect others - which might be a bit problematic, giving her record. Still, let's hope for the best.

Special: Lose your bane this night to gain one daybane this day.

http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv173/Tsofu/Fate/th_MitsuzuriAyako.png

[B]Mitsuzuri [Herbalist] - The best martial artist in the city. Sadly, while she is capable of dealing with any human her lack of magical powers reduces her to baning equivalent of the fool, given the level of the threat, here. Random banes.

Special: You can make banes made on odd days true.

http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv173/Tsofu/Fate/th_Group.png

Citizens [Villagers] - Squishy innocent bystanders.

Special: You can gain one (and only one) extra vote for lynch purposes.

Victory conditions: Standard - kill Team Evil.
Team Neutral

http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv173/Tsofu/Fate/th_WelikeYOU.png

Inquisition [masons] - as tradition dictates, there shall be a team of neutral masons. Now with more options and less sadistic victory conditions :smalltongue:

Team Kotomine includes Kirei Kotomine, Gilgamesh, Bazett and Shinji.

Special: You generate 1.5 points in PP, and you can freely share points between both.

Victory Conditions: Well, don't expect them to play nice :smallwink:
Team Evil [Servants]

http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv173/Tsofu/Fate/th_Lancerlarge.png

Lancer [Devil] - Really friendly guy.

Like any WW Devil, he can scry one person per night.

Special: One additional kill during his turn.

http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/03252008/a/7/b/8/a7b8c5813cc560_full.png

Berserker - Has... interesting issues.

Like any WW Beast, he can strike back at his killer(s).

Special: Immunity to first kill he received in this PP.

http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv173/Tsofu/Fate/th_Riderjumping.png

[B]Rider [Voider] - Owner of (really) killing looks.

Target is voided (loses actions) for the night, or voided and silenced (cannot speak/send game PMs) for the day after the night. Cannot target the same person twice in a row unless he/she directly roleclaimed :smallwink:

Special: She generates 2 points in PP.

http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/03252008/4/f/a/8/4fa8d2801aa5b0_full.png

(True) Assassin [Shadow] - Good when you need a (stealthy) crowd.

Always scries as villager.

Special: Gains one temporary day vote per any night kill to use as needed - but you can "store" only as many of these as the PP has points at the moment.

Team Evil players start not knowing each other. Team Evil has one night kill, with target picked by order of appearance (Lancer/Berserker/Rider/Assassin). Night kill of another Servant fails, and both are placed in contact.

Each Servant has two abilities - only one can be used per night, unless the other is automatic.

Victory conditions: Standard - number of non-evil players equals that of evil ones.
If you're interested, more fluff, names and character descriptions can be found in the opening posts of recruitment and game thread of previous editions.

The more awesome pictures were brutally stolen from Elder Tsofu. Thanks :smalltongue:

Co-narrator still welcome.

Trixie
2010-01-04, 05:57 AM
Huh. Finally.

The slightly delayed game finally starts! :smalltongue:

First day will last 48 hours. Did I miss any of the rule updates/names on the players list?

billtodamax
2010-01-04, 06:01 AM
Don't worry Trixie, I'm there! :smalltongue:

*opens player list*

*points finger at*

Fleeing Coward!

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-04, 06:26 AM
Hm, I think I should try some role-play this game.
Will I get stabbed/eviscerated/incinerated or even frowned upon by Rider if I pick one from the named roles? (the latter might put a certain hindrance on RP - in the others I can at least scream in pain for a short time and possibly say something cliché about coming back, or continue without me etc.) :smalltongue:

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-04, 06:40 AM
Billtodamax is only pointing at me because he wants to eliminate the competition for PPs :smallfrown:

billtodamax
2010-01-04, 06:44 AM
Billtodamax is only pointing at me because he wants to eliminate the competition for PPs :smallfrown:

Nuh-uh! I opened the player spoiler and scrolled and my finger was slightly more over your name then Fan's.

I had kinda forgotten you had ran for a PP.

<.<

>.>

Vote Bill!

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-04, 07:08 AM
I agree vote Bill in RED and vote FC in BLUE :smallbiggrin:

Trixie
2010-01-04, 10:10 AM
Hm, I think I should try some role-play this game.
Will I get stabbed/eviscerated/incinerated or even frowned upon by Rider if I pick one from the named roles? (the latter might put a certain hindrance on RP - in the others I can at least scream in pain for a short time and possibly say something cliché about coming back, or continue without me etc.) :smalltongue:

Roleplaying? in Fate? :smallconfused:

[Checks previous games] Excuse me? There's no such animal...

Ok, honestly, that's a first. Well, in such case, let's extend "metagaming" rules - only metagame'y claims will be affected, roleplaying is fine ;P

rakkoon
2010-01-04, 10:17 AM
Hows about Elder Tsofu en Geesi ?

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-04, 10:47 AM
Roleplaying? in Fate? :smallconfused:

[Checks previous games] Excuse me? There's no such animal...

Ok, honestly, that's a first. Well, in such case, let's extend "metagaming" rules - only metagame'y claims will be affected, roleplaying is fine ;P
Am I breaking a fine tradition here? :smallwink:

Hows about Elder Tsofu en Geesi ?
I fully approve of this, the first part anyway.
Voters might find themselves in a more favourable position when decisions about spending are taken. :smalltongue:

Elder Tsofu for the religious establishments!
(Although I prefer the church due to the bad "smell" in the temple)

Helgraf
2010-01-04, 01:40 PM
I'm all for Elder Tsofu in the matter of the first.
I'll toss my hat into the ring for the second. (Helgraf).

As for the lynch. Meh. First day lynches are so rarely useful.

billtodamax?

Murska
2010-01-04, 01:46 PM
Elder Tsofu, Helgraf and Fleeing Coward.

Wizibirb
2010-01-04, 02:14 PM
Sanity702, Helgraf and Murska

Aemoh
2010-01-04, 02:48 PM
Lex-kat & Murska

*points at Oddity*

For the random(I basically looked at player list, clicked on name and then highlighted the three there :smallamused: )

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-04, 03:52 PM
Helgraf for me

billtodamax
2010-01-04, 04:00 PM
Oddity Because.

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-04, 04:04 PM
Murska for obvious reasons.

Murska
2010-01-04, 04:09 PM
Oddity also for obvious reasons.

Trixie
2010-01-04, 04:19 PM
Helgraf for me

Um, a note there - please mark obsolete votes (if any) like you're doing with regular votes. Thank you. Counting is sometimes hard even with regular votes, you know.

Especially if you're going to cast what...? Five, six votes like one certain player whose name will remain unspoken already did? Clarifications in PMs what is your latest official public vote work, too :smallwink:

BishFish
2010-01-04, 05:12 PM
elder tsofu,sanity
MURSKA

Irbis
2010-01-04, 06:26 PM
I'll go for Murska! :smalltongue:

As for my votes, well, they're for sale for anyone from Team Good - I'll go with the best bid!

happyturtle
2010-01-04, 07:08 PM
Oddity
Billtodamax

Utter and complete lack of rp due to knowing nothing about teh setting.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2010-01-04, 08:47 PM
Murska.
And I'll say FC and Helgraf.

Murska
2010-01-04, 08:55 PM
Oh come on, I was day-1 lynched in the previous Fate. And this is the last one, lemme play will ya?

Darkcomet
2010-01-04, 09:07 PM
Oddity, because Murska asked nicely.

Also because I need to vote for this, too. Elder Tsofu.

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-04, 10:49 PM
Oddity to save Murska

Guancyto
2010-01-04, 10:58 PM
Rakkoon, Elder Tsofu and Happyturtle.

Maybe one of those places has a fountain or something. So she could stop being on fire. >_>

Lex-Kat
2010-01-05, 12:50 AM
Oddity, Murska, and Happyturtle

rakkoon
2010-01-05, 02:42 AM
Rakkoon? Geesi what did I ever do to...oh yeah the vote...right

Irbis
2010-01-05, 03:08 PM
Why we are voting for Oddity anyway? Well, since Murska asked...

Huh, I feel this will end badly, as always listening to Murska ends :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2010-01-05, 03:12 PM
Because Murska was just day one lynched in W&W.

Irbis
2010-01-05, 04:07 PM
Well, third time's the charm, they say, so we should do it two more times :smallbiggrin:

Murska
2010-01-05, 04:32 PM
I was also day-one lynched in Fate 2. Killed early in number one, IIRC.

Irbis
2010-01-05, 04:41 PM
I did change vote, didn't I? :smalltongue:

I'd still like to hear why Oddity, is all.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-05, 04:41 PM
On one hand Murska, on the other Oddity.
Well, Oddity for the obvious reason. :smalltongue:

And I'll throw in a vote for Helgraf too.
It feels safer with a man in straitjacket rather than the all-seeing eye at the PP. :smalltongue:

Vwulf DeMarcus
2010-01-05, 08:09 PM
*Changes vote to Oddity*

Trixie
2010-01-06, 06:00 AM
Aaaand... Day over!

Counting shall now commence.

Trixie
2010-01-06, 07:04 AM
Narration #1

In which, for a lack of a good idea for narration, a parody of certain 4koma was badly drawn.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_THRVNyZ8xf0/S0R-aUtTyoI/AAAAAAAAADc/XrUqzZKckrU/N1.PNG
Oddity [Team Baner - Illyasviel/Mitsuzuri] was lynched.

Huh, every game in Fate day 1 saw lynch of good powerrole. Tradition? :smalltongue:

Nigh 1 starts now, will last 24 hours.

Helgraf (7/25) will now take Ryudo Temple.
Elder Tsofu (8/25) will now take Kotomine's Church.

rakkoon
2010-01-06, 07:09 AM
We lynched the baner on day one, :smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin: that's so funny I actually have tears in my eyes. Oh Deity of your choice, we are so screwed !!

Cool narration btw

happyturtle
2010-01-06, 07:10 AM
Darn you, Murska! Darn you to heck! *shakes fist*

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-06, 08:17 AM
Haha, hehe, hoho - this would be comical if it weren't so bad. :smallbiggrin:
And thank ye my voters - I don't think you'll regret it.

rakkoon
2010-01-06, 08:21 AM
Though about it and can't think of a worse way to start the game.
If the seer gets killed tonight ... actually without the baner protecting him he has to suicide to give us a wolf. Yay for the seer :smalltongue:

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-06, 08:32 AM
Well, we don't know if it was the "fool" or the real baner who got killed thou.
Cherish that thought.
And I accept any protection I can get, fool or not. :smallwink:

rakkoon
2010-01-06, 08:40 AM
Herbalist you mean? Ok, we have him then

Trixie
2010-01-06, 09:54 AM
Well, we don't know if it was the "fool" or the real baner who got killed thou.

Yes, both baner and seer have random-chance versions in this game. Revealing which is which upon death would make things a bit... too easy. Not that discovering that for yourself is hard, especially with the help of PP :smalltongue:

Murska
2010-01-06, 10:08 AM
Aw christ. :smalleek:

Well that was wholly unintended. Let's hope he was the fool...

Helgraf
2010-01-06, 01:13 PM
Son of a ...

That sucked. Hard.

Friggin day one lynches.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-07, 06:06 AM
Crappy dialogue ahoy. :smalltongue:
A lone figure makes his way from the merchant district toward the church on the hill.
An unusual destination this late in the evening, but then again - Kotomine Kirei isn't an ordinary person.

He was the overseer in the last Holy grail war, from which the servant Saber emerged victorious. He quietly lived through the time of tyranny and despair which followed, giving gods blessing and forgiveness to his patrons.
Although he, of course, could have done things better Saber had shown promise.

But then the magic association finally made something right, or from Kirei's point of view, wrong.
Young faces he never expected to see again appeared and overthrew Saber and her companions in a matter of days.

He himself had not been involved in that struggle. The youth of today's techniques were too flashy for his taste.

During the quiet recollection Kotomine Kirei had managed to walk all the way to his church.
As the "house of god"s doors never are locked he just walked in...
...and hardly flinched when he saw the crowd waiting for him.

They have returned, false priest - its time to chose a side.
You know my choice Tohsaka, I tend the wounded and protect those in need...
Yeah, for a Price.
Indeed, the holy grail war might be over but I still have some power in this place - but it is as everything a limited recourse.
I won't turn you, or your friends, away if you come here in need of aid.
What about them?!
Pausing slightly he looked at the young lady whom had spoken.
I hardly think they would be in need of the aid I can give.

But if you haven't got any more demands I beg you to leave, my time is not unlimited.

He looked at them disinterestedly when they trooped out, and calmly closed the big wooden doors behind them.

They don't trust you.
Should they?
He, I suppose its a healthy sign.
Gilgamesh, the ball is set in motion - please get out and just do what you do best.
I always do; said Gilgamesh and shrugged while walking through the back door.

Kotomine retreated to his study and while preparing some of his newly bought tea he murmured:
I always take the same side Tohsaka...
The side of conflict.

And once again the night settled over Fuyuki City.
In before I get night-killed by a Servant or something. :smalltongue:

Trixie
2010-01-07, 07:04 AM
Narration #2, In Which a Pair of (Recurrent) Characters begins to look for Sense in this Mess.

Gorsky was a really good cop in his days. That's why he tried his best to dump this case on someone else. Anyone else - cops a week before retiring weren't the best candidates for murder cases. And he kept a picture of his loved ones in his wallet, too.

- So, Butch, what we have here?

His partner, Butch, was a stereotypical black cop looking as if straight from Hollywood movie. An epitome of a partner - smart, strong, gung-ho... And he might have been of some use, too - minorities were usually the first victims, so he might have been his "shield", so to say.

Though "might" was a good words, as recently, the more edgy movies had (usually) white guy dead first, the minority one being a survivor. Gorsky lighted his cigar. Things were so much simpler in his days - for example, there were no black cops in Japan.

...come to think of it, what the hell white and black cop were doing in Japan?

- Looks like a case of suicide, sir. By cartoon.

- By what?

- Something that looks like badly drawn Nyoron of the Rings 4koma, sir.

Things were so much simpler. There were no fancy-smancy comics in his day. Just "Flinstones", and everyone liked them. He stared as the cartoon...

Only to remind himself he never learned to read. Drats.

- One word of advice to you, kid - suicides are worthless. It's murder cases that bring us fame and recognition. Grab this one, kid.

Gorsky pointed at random passerby nearby.

- Sir? But... why?

- He's weeabo, son, They're always guilty. Always, mark my words.

And Aemoh (citizen) was jailed for good.

Haven't voted for 1 day:

Bookworm
Cd4
Fan
Fostire
TehSheen

Day #2 starts.

rakkoon
2010-01-07, 07:12 AM
Ha ha, silly wolves, only got a villager. We did better that that...ow wait, that's a bad thing.

Aemoh
2010-01-07, 12:57 PM
*grumbles about being killed earlier and earlier*

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-07, 03:47 PM
Nice to still be alive. :smallsmile:
And losing a villager is the second best after losing a neutral (or maybe not) - think if they'd hit a wolf or a good power role. :smallwink:

Lex-Kat
2010-01-07, 05:54 PM
Helgraf, for being the 13th person on the Player List.

billtodamax
2010-01-07, 05:58 PM
Rakoon for the random.

Helgraf
2010-01-07, 09:37 PM
While I regret the loss of a villager, I do not regret the loss of Aemoh, Instigator of Tied Votes.

Instead, I will have myself a spite vote and point back at Lex-kat, as currently I've very little data to work with.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2010-01-07, 10:01 PM
Elder Tsofu because of random.

rakkoon
2010-01-08, 02:18 AM
Paul for voting for someone that's into office

cd4
2010-01-08, 06:21 AM
Billtodamax to avoid the auto and to make another bandwagon

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-08, 07:25 AM
With nothing better to go on I'll hang on Lex-kat.

Guancyto
2010-01-08, 09:24 AM
And Helgraf to tie that up.

happyturtle
2010-01-08, 09:38 AM
cd4 for random

Helgraf
2010-01-08, 12:13 PM
Oh come on now. Geesi, why are you channeling the spirit of Aemoh?

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-08, 05:49 PM
Helgraf for him having PP purposes.

The Bookworm
2010-01-08, 06:17 PM
Lex-Kat works for me.

BishFish
2010-01-08, 09:27 PM
Billtodamax for the third wagon.

Fostire
2010-01-08, 09:57 PM
*Runs into thread*

waitformewaitformewaitforme

*runs into cd4*

YOU! you were supposed to tell me when the game started!

a whole day late, so embarrassing

Darkcomet
2010-01-08, 09:59 PM
Let's see.

...well this just sucks. I don't like any of these options. :smallyuk:

Billtodamax. Sorry about this, Minion.

Wizibirb
2010-01-08, 10:23 PM
Darkcomet
for being TPAM

billtodamax
2010-01-08, 11:33 PM
Helgraf for survival.

Helgraf
2010-01-09, 01:04 AM
And billtodamax also for survival but also for trying to kill off a fairly voted in PP resident.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-09, 02:13 AM
Billtodamax.

Trixie
2010-01-09, 05:22 AM
Hmmm, what a close race.

In the interest of fairness I'll give you +8 hours to debate :smalltongue:

billtodamax
2010-01-09, 05:45 AM
Sorry Helgraf, I'd really rather not kill you off. It would b great if we could have a third wagon here, as killing an elected official isn't the best idea.

Frankly, however, neither is killing your seer/fool.

First night I checked Murska's neutral claim with my scry, and found that he was a neutral. I didn't approach him because of his tendency to royally screw anyone he talks to as a neutral. Sorry Murska, but it's true.

And now I'm kindly asking that we all vote for cd4 before the days ends to try and salvage this game.

Oddity
2010-01-09, 05:51 AM
aw dammit i don't want to be dead...

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-09, 05:58 AM
Oddity, you just have to hope that Tohsaka want you to live then. :smallsmile:

billtodamax, I may not trust you farther than I can throw you (:smalltongue:), but it's a nice gesture so I'll follow it.
cd4.

Helgraf
2010-01-09, 09:09 AM
Sorry Helgraf, I'd really rather not kill you off. It would b great if we could have a third wagon here, as killing an elected official isn't the best idea.

First night I checked Murska's neutral claim with my scry, and found that he was a neutral. I didn't approach him because of his tendency to royally screw anyone he talks to as a neutral. Sorry Murska, but it's true.

And now I'm kindly asking that we all vote for cd4 before the days ends to try and salvage this game.

I'll give you a pass this time around after that little kerfluff in Discworld. Also, it's early in the game and all. cd4

Darkcomet
2010-01-09, 10:44 AM
I find that cd4 sucks less than the other options, then.

Guancyto
2010-01-09, 10:51 AM
I was just voting in Aemoh's memory.

But cd4 sounds reasonable.

cd4
2010-01-09, 12:07 PM
So another squishy bystander gets killed. Oh well, it saves a power role though revealing the power role as well. I will change my point to Trixie just for a laugh:smallbiggrin: and because I cannot see any way I can save myself. Or actually I will point at myself instead. Cd4 :smalltongue:If neither of those are valid points then I will point at Irbis because he has no votes and it stops any chance of getting hit by the auto to cause Helgraf to be lynched or whoever comes in second place.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-09, 12:16 PM
So another squishy bystander gets killed. Oh well, it saves a power role though revealing the power role as well. I will change my point to Trixie just for a laugh:smallbiggrin: and because I cannot see any way I can save myself. Or actually I will point at myself instead. Cd4 :smalltongue:If neither of those are valid points then I will point at Irbis because he has no votes and it stops any chance of getting hit by the auto to cause Helgraf to be lynched or whoever comes in second place.

Far from everyone are this cooperative when getting lynched, it has been a pleasure to work with you. :smallbiggrin:

Trixie
2010-01-09, 02:48 PM
Narration #3

In which virtues of cooperation, laziness and mass ganging upon one victim are shown.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_THRVNyZ8xf0/S0o8x8fV7mI/AAAAAAAAAEI/nB3Qdha8XaE/roastgirl.jpg
"Hmm, tasty."

Cd4 [citizen] was roasted.

Night 2 starts now.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-09, 03:21 PM
Narration #3

In which virtues of cooperation, laziness and ganging upon one victim are shown.

http://img1.sankakustatic.com/wp-content/gallery/misc-images/roastgirl.jpg
"Hmm, tasty."

Cd4 [citizen] was roasted.

Night 2 starts now.

Best one yet. :smalltongue:
It's like attractive girls, a few suggestions - with something left to your own imagination.

Trixie
2010-01-10, 05:13 AM
One more action and we can end the day :smallwink:

rakkoon
2010-01-10, 08:03 AM
Ok, was going to change to CD4, bad timing...

Trixie
2010-01-10, 05:16 PM
Narration #4, In Which Magic and Problems are Discussed.

Gorsky and Butch stood just before Commissar's cabinet. The corridor they were standing in was a bit dark and damp, but this is to be expected in monumental, dark buildings from the beginning of the century.

- So, Butch, what do you think he is doing now?

His partner, Butch, shrugged.

- He's looking through his windows, sir, as usual. Through the looking glass. This is twentieth floor, and he likes to see others as small ants.

- Oh.

Finally, the door slowly, invitingly swung open, creaking all the way.

...and our dynamic duo, still stereotypically black and white, entered.

- Gentlemen, I need your magic.

- Sorry, sir, the last rabbit we confiscated was for dinner yesterday...

Gondor frowned.

- No, not that kind. Guys, I have a problem.

Commissar Gondor looked at the pair through the glass*.

- Well, it can be cured, honestly...

- Yeah, you need to buy these nice blue pills...

Commissar's gaze, for which "killing at first sight" would be a wrong description, as it long since went past this stage, grew colder still.

- No, you idiots! The narration! It is not making any sense! And you...

He pointed his finger at them.

- You incompetents will find it! The sense! You have 48 narrations to do it, no, only 44 left now!

- But, sir, I have 4 narrations worth of unused vacation...

- Dismissed!

*No, in this case, the other glass, used as a 40% spirit container.

And, for a very strange and convoluted reasons, no one died.

Haven't voted for 2 days:

Fan
TehSheen

Day #3 starts.

Murska
2010-01-10, 06:07 PM
Phew. I can talk again. And I'm not dead. Yet. I hope to keep it that way for now.

TehSheen
2010-01-10, 06:32 PM
Random vote at rakkoon.

rakkoon
2010-01-11, 02:32 AM
I'm not going to vote randomly, any more information, oh powers of Good?

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-11, 03:27 AM
I want to thank the baner if it was me who got baned, and if not - well it's nice to be alive anyway. :smallsmile:

And I thought there were a little less Murska yesterday than anticipated. :smalltongue:

rakkoon
2010-01-11, 03:31 AM
Cool, so they can kill one person and silence another...wonderful for tactical people.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-11, 03:55 AM
Sure, if they can find each other that is. :smalltongue:
(Although it could have been what they did now)

Oddity
2010-01-11, 04:19 AM
oh, forgot to thank you for my awesome death narration :smalltongue:

Irbis
2010-01-11, 06:03 AM

A-ha! So, you admit you wanted to vote for 100% (at the time) confirmed Team Good member, eh, Rakkoon? :smallyuk:

rakkoon
2010-01-11, 06:07 AM

Actually that sounded like a good enough reason, my dear Irbis. Willing to change if there are better reasons.

Irbis
2010-01-11, 06:40 AM
To change from Billy. Not to change to Cd4, especially at a time his allegiance was already known. You just slipped, this trick won't work on my watch! :smalltongue:

rakkoon
2010-01-11, 06:58 AM

which was in red. So vote for CD4
and it's in red
so he's voting for him
I know English isn't my first language, but Irbis dude, what's up with this accusation? Now I'm going to keep pointing at you!

Irbis
2010-01-11, 07:19 AM
A-ha! You'd do that instead of logic if you don't care about Team Good winning the game... which means you're neutral... or evil! :smallbiggrin:

Bullseye! :smalltongue:

rakkoon
2010-01-11, 08:42 AM
Bullseye! :smalltongue:

A-ha an admission since Martin 'Wolfie' Adams just won the Darts World Championship

Checkmate!

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-11, 11:16 AM
I think we've got the two fools set then...

Helgraf
2010-01-11, 12:07 PM
So which of the Stooges should I vote for? Meh.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-11, 12:16 PM
Hm, I'll make a random stab at Fan here instead.

happyturtle
2010-01-11, 05:18 PM
I'd like to raise a challenge to put Billtodamax in one of the power places, but I don't know if we want to displace Helgraf or Tsofu. Opinions, people?

BishFish
2010-01-11, 05:21 PM
Tehsheen for the random

happyturtle
2010-01-11, 06:00 PM
Eh, probably too late in the day for a challenge, so will issue it tomorrow. BishFish for TPAM

billtodamax
2010-01-11, 06:02 PM
Oddity vote.

EDIT: *coughs* oops. Irbis.

Murska
2010-01-11, 06:04 PM
Irbis. I really want a chat with that Voider... :smallannoyed:

Guancyto
2010-01-11, 06:13 PM
I'd like to raise a challenge to put Billtodamax in one of the power places, but I don't know if we want to displace Helgraf or Tsofu. Opinions, people?

Bill! Who do you think should be displaced for you, if anyone?

Also, happyturtle for random.

Helgraf
2010-01-11, 08:23 PM
Hmm, bishfish?

Vwulf DeMarcus
2010-01-11, 09:38 PM
Rakkoon for random.
EDIT: D'oh!

Lex-Kat
2010-01-11, 11:59 PM
Psssssssst. Paul. You're points need to be in red.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-12, 01:53 AM
Hm, well I suppose I could give the claimed seer a chance with Irbis.

Edit.
Hm, just noticed that he tried to vote for Oddity - can't be much behind the point at Irbis then either. -.-

Bah.

Paul Muad'dib, for the votes. (as good as any random point) :smallannoyed:

Fostire
2010-01-12, 08:23 AM
Irbis
This text is not white

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-12, 08:45 AM
Paul Muad'dib
Why's Irbis getting bandwagoned?

rakkoon
2010-01-12, 09:53 AM
Coz he tried to get people to vote for the guy that wanted to help our seer avoid a lynching.
With some extremely wolfy arguments.

Darkcomet
2010-01-12, 04:42 PM
Hm. Good enough for me... Irbis

BishFish
2010-01-12, 05:04 PM
Irbis now seems like the best

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-12, 05:48 PM
"Short badly written dialogue"-warning. :smalltongue:
Kirei was out on his daily run around the city, and none who thought they knew the sombre ordained would have recognised him dressed in this "colourful" tracksuit and sweatband.
As he jogged by the park he saw a group of people surrounding a strangely clad man. When he came nearer he could make out calls of rage and jeering.
Despite himself Kirei became slightly interested and slowed his running enough to grip on the situation.
Inside a circle of 5 people stood a white-haired young man, dressed all in red clothing and greyish black leather - and for some reason a tail and a pair of cat-ears.

Not so tough now are you Archer?
I'm not Archer, I just pointed out...!
We thought we'd got rid of you last time, but this time we'll not make any mistakes...

As the circle closed in on an increasingly wild-eyed youth Kirei increased his pace.

People... they could certainly exceed your expectations from time to time...

Irbis
2010-01-12, 07:04 PM
Soooo... Murska didn't exactly bought my little story, eh? Or at least had no intention to help. Heh. Well, figures, he's Murska, after all.

I'd like to bring to your attention this message he sent me after a bit of negotiating and claiming to be Rider:

Now, my [censored] as you say we doesn't really care about which team wins but [censored] willing to back up this claim tonight since it's your turn for a kill, I have a target [censored] Same with the void. In exchange, we'll make things work out for you today.

Well, I don't like to post PMs, but that didn't went exactly the promised way and I actually want team good to win :smallamused:

Oh, right, about the rest of the info I managed to gather from this/other PMs. Including at least four roles. Well, good luck with that, I don't want to disrupt the game, as I like the setting and I feel I was a bit too close to role gathering - so I censored things a bit for fair play. Have a good fight! :smalltongue:

And by the way, Rakkon is a wolf or at least someone not interested in helping team good - I'm about 70% certain. Unless you have better leads... :smallamused:

Trixie
2010-01-12, 07:20 PM
Oh, right, I was supposed to update. Thanks for reminder.

Narration #5

In which Day Narration is Once Again of Visual Kind*, this time Illustrating the Song "The tracks on the Tank crush the Fails, crush the Fails, crush the Fails! The tracks on the Tank crush the Fails, all day long!" - best sung to 'The Wheels on the Bus'...

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_THRVNyZ8xf0/S00S7V56dvI/AAAAAAAAAE4/vo8jgzLsEjA/Clipboard01.png
"Are you sure we were supposed to turn 'right'?"

Irbis & Fan [citizens] were FAILcrushed in Cain's! name.

Night 3 starts now.*as The Narrator is very tired after covering more than 500 kms today.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-13, 01:45 AM
Last speech

Well, that seemed like a true neutral.
Damn, these nights make me jumpy. :smalleek:

rakkoon
2010-01-13, 06:42 AM
And I still say his initial attack on me was the wolfiest wolfthing a wolf has ever done. Even if he was a villager

BishFish
2010-01-13, 01:48 PM
backpedaling?

Trixie
2010-01-14, 05:37 AM
Hmm... In retrospect, the previous narration wasn't that great... but, as the say, they can't all be winners, as I have to save A-grade material for power-roles, I wanted update on time and anyway, day narrations being somewhat minimalist were already established trend :smalltongue:

So, let me check who exactly made what actions and I'll be back in a few minutes. This time, quality over speed! I hope. :smallwink:

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-14, 05:46 AM
So, let me check who exactly made what actions and I'll be back in a few minutes. This time, quality over speed! [SIZE="1"]I hope. :smallwink:

Soo, you hope for a power-role to die tonight so you can use grade A material? :smalltongue:

rakkoon
2010-01-14, 06:02 AM
Mistrial!!

Trixie
2010-01-14, 06:29 AM
Narration #6, In Which No Clichés Were Spared.

This time, is was evening. Gorsky and Butch found themselves next to Public School #6. It was yet another monumental, dark building from... Well, you know.

- So, who is our target then, today?

Gorsky frowned.

- Some kind of mobster? Goes by the nickname Alfredo Butto, if our informants are correct.

His partner, Butch, shrugged, then took his cellphone.

- Italian, eh? This might be dangerous. Let's call for suppert.

- Okay.

Then, carefully, both of them entered the building.

- Huh. No lifts. Okay, let's split - I'll take the right staircase, you take left.

Butch frowned.

- Wait, why are you deciding? You're not respecting me because I'm black? We...

- Goody, you take left, then.

- OK.

Slowly, they walked forward, guns ready to bear...

- I bet he's on the roof.

- Why?

- You know, that's the best setting for final confrontations. Like Schwarzenegger in Last Action Hero...

...they passed another floor...

- Like Ford in Blade Runner...

...yet another one...

- Like Lambert in Highlander...

...penultimate floor...

- Like Weaver in Aliens...

- Okay, I get it. But... Alfredo Butto? Freeze!

As they emerged from the top of the staircase, the mobster who was obviously preparing to jump to another building (also monumental and etc.) misstepped...

...and fell from the roof.

- Wow, that was anticlimactic.

They slowly walked to the edge.

- Gorsky? I think you went too far into SciFi territory with your examples.

- Why?

- Because he fell into a pool of magma.

- Dammit, I was supposed to hand his butt on a silver platter to the Commissar. And to think all that commotion was about unpaid parking fine.

Suddenly, Pizza deliveryman appeared behind them.

- Oh, suppert arrived, right on time. Wait, come to think of it, why an Irish mobster had an Italian nickname?

- Who cares? Let's eat and head back.

And, yet again, for a very strange and convoluted reasons, Helgraf [Bazett] fell into a pool of magma. Dawww :smallfrown:

-

Day #4 starts.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-14, 06:41 AM
Hm, good for team good - bad for the poor servants.
(and not good at all for team neutral)

So anyone up to grab the liberated spot, or shall I candidate for that one too? :smallwink:

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-14, 07:34 AM
I'd volunteer for that spot even though the only reason I want the PP is so that the filthy neutral called Murska doesn't get it :smallbiggrin:

rakkoon
2010-01-14, 07:37 AM
Why not Billtodamax?

happyturtle
2010-01-14, 07:42 AM
Billtodamax
Rakkoon

BishFish
2010-01-14, 08:15 AM
Billtodamax?
Rakkoon for the obvoius reasons

rakkoon
2010-01-14, 08:19 AM
I said I would vote TO SAVE THE SEER

Irbis attacked me on this one sentence.

I think/thought that was extremely wolfy behaviour.

happyturtle
2010-01-14, 08:23 AM
*covers ears*

ow... no need to yell... it was random. >.<

rakkoon
2010-01-14, 08:27 AM
It were "the obvious reasons" that send me over the edge, I apologize dear lady. (I'm still miffed coz Irbis was a villager)

But don't let this turn into a Bigfish vs Rakkoon fight because with my luck we're both villagers and you'll spend the next day killing me or him again.

Bill, discovered anything interesting so we can get out of this mess?

Trixie
2010-01-14, 08:58 AM
Soo, you hope for a power-role to die tonight so you can use grade A material? :smalltongue:

No, I hoped it won't be crappy.

But what do I know? :smalltongue:

And on a completely unrelated note - ah, the stories I could tell of what crazy machinations happening behind the scenes right now, if I wished to ruin the game... :smallbiggrin:

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-14, 09:39 AM
And on a completely unrelated note - ah, the stories I could tell of what crazy machinations happening behind the scenes right now, if I wished to ruin the game... :smallbiggrin:

I suggest you save that for the commentaries in "Fate WW - Directors cut", which I'm sure will be released at some distant future. :smallwink:

And I believe you love to toy around with us as much as the players love to evade/break the rules. :smalltongue:

I miss Caster, if I'd been her I could have occupied both PP by myself. :smallfrown:

billtodamax
2010-01-14, 04:36 PM
Bill, discovered anything interesting so we can get out of this mess?

Rider [Voider] - Owner of (really) killing looks.

Target is voided (loses actions) for the night, or voided and silenced (cannot speak/send game PMs) for the day after the night. Cannot target the same person twice in a row unless he/she directly roleclaimed :smallwink:

Special: She generates 2 points in PP.

:smallannoyed:
Billtodamax
Fleeing Coward

The Bookworm
2010-01-14, 04:52 PM
Billtodamax and Fleeing Coward.

Guancyto
2010-01-14, 05:02 PM
billtodamax, then.

BishFish
2010-01-14, 05:14 PM

Bill directed his points and convinced everyone else to point at CD4, who, at the time was unknown.

Rakkoon tried to protect Bill by changing to CD4. He just accidentally posted after the day was over and CD4 was revealed as good.

A-ha! So, you admit you wanted to vote for 100% (at the time) confirmed Team Good member, eh, Rakkoon? :smallyuk:
Irbis interpreted this as him purposefully voting for a citizen. for Rakkoon, it was either that, or be accused of attempting to kill the seer/fool.

I guess I will vote for FC.

Darkcomet
2010-01-14, 05:16 PM
Oh really now... This is certainly interesting. Fleeing Coward

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-14, 07:13 PM
Guess I have to vote rakkoon. Where is this bandwagon coming from? :smallfrown:

Lex-Kat
2010-01-14, 07:14 PM
Paul Muad'dib, because I'm not sure who to point at, at this time.

Darkcomet
2010-01-14, 07:14 PM
Bill has claimed that you are Rider.

I think.

billtodamax
2010-01-14, 07:17 PM
No, actually, I didn't claim he was rider. I was telling you all that I got voided tonight. FC was a random point, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't lynch him based on no evidence.

Lex-Kat
2010-01-14, 07:18 PM
Oh. Well, I guess I'll vote to place Billtodamax back in the Place of Power.

billtodamax
2010-01-14, 07:20 PM
In fact, changing to Pula Amdu'Bdi :smalltongue:

Darkcomet
2010-01-14, 07:24 PM
Ah... well, in that case... Filler point on Geesi. Also, Billtodamax, I guess.

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-14, 09:14 PM
ok, now that I don't have all those point on me even though Darkcomet didn't cross out his point on me, I'm going to switch to TehSheen to check if he's still reading this thread.
Made a single point all game so far and that was to avoid the auto.
Also, billtodamax since it looks like I have no chance of snatching up a PP.

TehSheen
2010-01-14, 09:18 PM
A point at Fleeing Coward and voting Billtodamax to confirm that I am indeed reading it.

Murska
2010-01-14, 09:20 PM
Fleeing Coward and I guess Murska just to be different. :smalltongue:

billtodamax
2010-01-14, 09:34 PM
Actually, come to think of it, FC was acting pretty suspicious over PMs, and, frankly, we don't have any better leads.

rakkoon
2010-01-15, 03:02 AM
FC it is then.

And thanks BigFish for clearing me, I saw no point in another struggle.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-15, 04:27 AM
I have a confession - as some of you have guessed by now:

I'm not really a "good" guy.

But then again, I'm don't like to think of myself as "evil" either.

I just want to say that neither team is favoured by killing us in task-force Kotomine.
You know who we are, and you know that we like both teams equally.
Team good increase the chance of hitting Assassin (the unscryable guy you remember) or other servants and to scry out the power-roles by knowing this.
Team evil increase the chance of getting together and hitting a powerrole.
The team to realise this first will get the advantage due to pure mathematics.
(And this isn't even mentioning what would happen if the other team got a PP)

And if one team starts unjustly persecuting us, we'll of course join the other with all the information and powers that we have.
http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv173/Tsofu/Fate/WelikeYOU.png

Murska and Helgraf (deceased) you already know of, and I'll let the fourth member of our happy little group introduce himself if he feels like it.

(And I see this as an answer to the pm's sent to me)

Edit:
Oh, and I support Murska for president.

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-15, 06:51 AM
Well, just remember what I've said via PM bill after I die. If telling you not to put total faith in a few certain individuals and voicing my only suspicion when you asked for it is suspicious then I see no point in fighting it.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I might as well and come out with what I said since the neutrals have bill taken care of.

I'm getting lynched because:
1) I told biltodamax not to put his faith in Murska and voiced my suspcion that Elder Tsofu was probably also neutral before he came out. They are neutral for a reason and I doubt their objectives can be achieved without getting rid of power roles from both sides. You just have to look at the previous Fate to see what happens when you let the neutrals run the game.

2) I voiced the fact that TehSheen is flying under the radar when bill asked for analysis. The fact that out of that came a renewed bandwagon by bill and an outed neutral against me can only mean that he's probably the last neutral or a power role that bill scried. My money's on him been the last neutral.

Edit 2: One last thing, I've said all this fully expecting to get lynched but I'm not going to go down quietly. Despite the neutrals' sweet talk, they only have their own interests in mind and I'm taking a stand now in saying that it actually benefits both team good and evil to get rid of them early before they take control late game like the last Fate.

Switching to Murska not that I expect it to do any good.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-15, 08:20 AM
Glad you came out with it FC, I was just about to ask you to do it. :smallsmile:

And some healthy distrust is always nice, although we can (with a straight face) say that we love both teams equally. http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv173/Tsofu/Heart.png

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-15, 08:29 AM
I don't doubt you filthy neutrals love both sides equally, but I'm pretty sure if Trixie has this game balanced, you guys also need to kill certain members of both sides equally as well.

As a dead villager walking, I just have nothing to lose by saying my thoughts out loud :smallbiggrin:

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-15, 08:36 AM
I don't doubt you filthy neutrals love both sides equally, but I'm pretty sure if Trixie has this game balanced, you guys also need to kill certain members of both sides equally as well.

I'll neither deny or admit to what our objectives are, as I'm sure Trixie made them secret due to balance.
So your accusation stands uncontested.

Trixie, can I have FC's body when they're done with it?
Seems a terrible waste otherwise.

Darkcomet
2010-01-15, 10:09 AM
Fleeing Coward, because I don't appreciate people going after my teammates. Take from that statement what you will. Hehe.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2010-01-15, 10:31 AM
Murska and Darkcomet to be different.

Guancyto
2010-01-15, 10:34 AM
Murska, DC, Tsofu and Helgraf? :smalleek:

That is a terrifying combination of neutrals. ...awesome picture, though.

Oh, and by the way. Fleeing Coward, the neutrals having control of the endgame last Fate actually worked out pretty well for Team Good.

Fostire
2010-01-15, 11:27 AM
Murska, DC, Tsofu and Helgraf? :smalleek:

That is a terrifying combination of neutrals. ...awesome picture, though.

Oh, and by the way. Fleeing Coward, the neutrals having control of the endgame last Fate actually worked out pretty well for Team Good.
Not really. If I recall correctly it was a real pain trying to keep them on our side.

Also Darkcomet and Billtodamax

Guancyto
2010-01-15, 11:41 AM
Not really. If I recall correctly it was a real pain trying to keep them on our side.

It's true, it was really you that pulled it through for them, if I remember right. Never did find out if you had that nightkill, by the way.

Still, there wasn't any point where we were really on the side of team evil. (Except the traitor.) We were just working with incomplete information. (Except the traitor.)

Fostire
2010-01-15, 11:47 AM
It's true, it was really you that pulled it through for them, if I remember right. Never did find out if you had that nightkill, by the way.

Still, there wasn't any point where we were really on the side of team evil. (Except the traitor.) We were just working with incomplete information. (Except the traitor.)
Nope, didn't have a nightkill. I think I had a one use double point or something like that so I only needed one vote on my side to control the lynch. Thanks to you suggesting that I may have a nightkill, and everyone else believing it, I managed to get that one vote :smallbiggrin:

Guancyto
2010-01-15, 12:10 PM
Even better. :smallamused:

Ahh, that was such a good day.

Oh! On that note: in Fate I, the Masons' win condition was for half of the winning team's power roles to be dead. I'm guessing this is what everyone (or FC at least) is going by.

In Fate II it was a little different. The Traitor needed to do something like eliminate a power role from each team, but the Mason team as a whole just needed to keep one group from outnumbering the rest combined. So the ending score could've been 2wolf/2mason, 2wolf/1village/1mason, 1wolf/1mason or any number of 0wolf were mason=village. It ended up 2village/2mason.

The rules do say "more options and less sadistic win conditions," so they probably have some way to actually follow through on their peace-loving rhetoric. Whether or not they will, well, who knows.

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-15, 01:56 PM
Well, I doubt Trixie would use the same condition twice and been WW, Trixie might be lying about the neutral win condition been less sadistic :smallbiggrin:
Yes, I am that paranoid

Either way I'm going to try get another few hours of sleep before the sun rises.
Got a long and busy day planned tomorrow so I probably won't have the time post again until after I'm dead but I meant everything I said in my posts and I still believe Murska is been Murska with his half truths to manipulate the game the way he wants to.
Wish I had time since this is turning out to be an interesting little situation that I'd have loved to argue more about but I am on holidays this whole month and I've already spent more time than I intended on here :smalltongue:

Wizibirb
2010-01-15, 02:14 PM
FC Sanity702 cause we all need to have some more sanity and less cowards

Trixie
2010-01-16, 04:51 AM
So, let's see...

Bill wins Ryudo Temple with 11 out of 15 votes! :smalltongue:

Wait, everyone voted? That's a new one. And no one by PM? :smallconfused:

No, after checking - not everyone, ET and BF crossed their votes and never gave a new one :smallwink:

Trixie
2010-01-16, 05:10 AM
Narration #9

In which another parody of certain 4koma strikes back for the second and (probably) last time*.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_THRVNyZ8xf0/S1GQw1kLWiI/AAAAAAAAAFM/gLvylDfDwSM/N6a.PNG

FC [Team Evil - L/B/R/A] was lynched.

*Last time, as drawing badly on purpose takes time, skill and (generally) makes my teeth ache. And it only works when I lack any other ideas.

Nigh 4 starts now, will last 24 hours.

Murska
2010-01-16, 06:36 AM
And we're even.

Helgraf
2010-01-16, 06:45 AM
Baaaahhhhh .... I will haaaaunt this threeeeead until vengeance is .. miiiine.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-16, 07:16 AM
Hehe, justice have been done - thanks Trixie. :smallbiggrin:

But damn, we don't know who he was. -.-

It seems like Trixie needs to empty his pm-box too. :smallwink:

Trixie
2010-01-16, 08:47 AM
Sorry, problems with connection, I wasn't able to clear PM box fast enough. You know, I check these pretty often so if there is a problem, just hit 'back' in your browser and send that PM a bit later. Thanks :smalltongue:

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-16, 08:58 AM
Got to find flaws where we can. :smallwink:
Can you get extra PP-points for obvious fawning? ;-)

Lex-Kat
2010-01-16, 02:34 PM
Awwww. No more badly drawn narrations? :smallfrown: I like them.

And Yay!!!! We killed another villain.

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-16, 08:06 PM
Another? I didn't see you kill the first :smallbiggrin:

rakkoon
2010-01-17, 02:17 AM
Ik love this kind of narrations, and we're on a roll!!

Trixie
2010-01-17, 06:41 AM
Narration #12, In Which Fiction was Pulped.

Imagine, if you will, a police car. A perfectly normal car, except for a severe case of blood stains on back seat. Two men are inside - one black, one white. They should be already familiar to you...

- You know, I think you should wash the back seats already.

- My wife will do this.

Gorsky frowned.

- Butch, how you say "Omeletté Dú Fromáge" in French?

His partner, Butch, shrugged.

- Gorsky, I think you should eat more nuts.

- Well, you know... There are two of us, white and black in the car... We have to babble about random things. It's tradition.

Butch frowned.

- Wait, what? You think you star in Pulp Fiction or something? We can't do that. There's a limit to reasonable narration length in WW games, you know.

- Yeah, about that... I think we should be more like past heroes of comic/movie narrations. Dark, silent, reserved, speak 3 words at a time...

- What, were they dumb or something?

- No, they created image of cold, unflinching hero, a solid foundation in otherwise brutal world, you know, like Dirty Harry, Bullit, Shaft, Kojak, Borewicz, Franc Maurer, Philip Marlowe, Han Solo...

- You know, I think we are closer to the comics if anything...

- No problem - Batman, D ick Tracy, Phantom, Captain America, Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon, Punisher, Captain Żbik...

- How about Funky Koval?

- Who?

- Aren't they all fictional, though?

- Nope - Wild Bill Hitchcock, Sergeant York, Otto Skorzenny, Hans Kloss, Jerzy Dziewulski, Detective Rutkowski...

- Um, Gorsky? Is this conversation leading anywhere?

- No.

And, yet again, for even stranger and more convoluted reasons, there was no kill today. Isn't it sa~d? :smallfrown:

-

Day #5 starts.

Lex-Kat
2010-01-17, 02:37 PM
I have a strong feeling about Paul Maud'dib.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-17, 03:10 PM
Is that a feeling of hatred, disgust, suspicion or maybe even love?

I also note that he isn't a voter, so lets investigate this Paul Muad'dib.
Do you have anything to say in defence? :smalltongue:

billtodamax
2010-01-17, 03:13 PM
I have a strong feeling about Happyturtle.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-17, 03:17 PM
Hm, is it a scry-based strong feeling?

billtodamax
2010-01-17, 03:21 PM
No. However, it is a very strong feeling, and this time I'd appreciate it being followed.

happyturtle
2010-01-17, 03:24 PM
Bill's feeling is wrong. You don't want to lynch me. I'm going to go with Lex's feeling instead.

Paul Muad'dib

rakkoon
2010-01-17, 03:38 PM
Yeah uhm, somebody messaged me about a very strong feeling about HappyTurtle too. What a coincidence....

happyturtle
2010-01-17, 05:03 PM
I am team good. You do not want to lynch me. :smallsmile:

How about scrying me first, kay people?

Fostire
2010-01-17, 05:08 PM
Paul Muad'dib

TehSheen
2010-01-17, 07:35 PM
I vote Paul Muad'dib due to going with Lex's feeling.

rakkoon
2010-01-18, 02:40 AM
Okay, I have two people claiming seer in this game to me...gonna have a look at the remaining roles (wasn't a fool/seer dead already?) and see whether that is possible...

Apparently it was the baner that died, in that case I have a fool and a seer, gonna check if they scried the same person yet ...

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-18, 06:55 AM
Remember that there are 3 people who think they can scry. (not counting PP, but I have laid no claim whatsoever on being a seer :smalltongue:).

rakkoon
2010-01-18, 07:12 AM
Oooh *claps hands excitedly* , so I could be talking with the seer/fool/Devil?

Man, that's complicated...but fun :smallbiggrin:

So if the devil would just claim to me we can sort this thing out once and for all :smallwink:

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-18, 09:40 AM
Just be careful, if you give a potential devil the "wrong" impression he/she will be able to "solve" the problem (i.e. you) more directly than the true seer.

It's a bit like juggling knifes - which are on fire.
Exiting but dangerous. :smalltongue:

rakkoon
2010-01-18, 09:53 AM
I like juggling, let's start with this then

I was asked to proxy by one devil/seer/fool, he or she (I will use he from now on) scried Happy and Bigfish as Evil, me as villager.

One other devil/seer/fool contacted me and only tells me that I scry as a villager.

Note that we only have one chance in three that the scries are correct.

Now I have rather convincing proof that I'm a villager which helps us 0% and some suspicion on Happy and BigFish. If they are innocent we know who is not the seer and have a suspect for the Devil. But would the devil ask me to proxy?

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-18, 11:37 AM
Hm, it feels strange that the Seer have managed to hit 2 evil out of 4 tries.
It is possible of course, and I'm not sure if the fools random scries make them more likely to see evil where no evil is.
(If they don't then its as unlikely that the fool see 2 evil)

I suppose the devil might ask you to proxy if he/she see no alternative to survive. Better to take a team good with him/her in the fall if possible.
But that's not something I'd try from what I seen in this thread.

It is of course possible that the devil uses a proxy to contact you so you would lynch a less useful wolf or a manipulated villager if the target turns out to be a power-role...

So the neutral guy's analysis is:
Dunno, all three roles are possible for the accuser - although some might seem less likely. :smalltongue:

Oh, and it is Bishfish - not Bigfish.
I don't know if Trixie accepts misspellings. :smallwink:

BishFish
2010-01-18, 03:15 PM
Oh, and it is Bishfish - not Bigfish.
I don't know if Trixie accepts misspellings. :smallwink:
thank you.

Ima go with happy

rakkoon
2010-01-18, 05:08 PM
Hows this for a deal?
Today we let happy live and lynch Paul M and tonight, just before I get killed, I'll tell y'all who the devil is, cool?

Wizibirb
2010-01-18, 06:03 PM
Paul Muad'dib

Trixie
2010-01-19, 05:20 AM
What, no more votes? :smallconfused:

happyturtle
2010-01-19, 05:26 AM
Trixie, your PM box is full again. You need to get the offline PM viewer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53603).

Trixie
2010-01-19, 05:36 AM
It was full for maybe 5 seconds, as I got two unexpected PMs. You're really lucky (or unlucky, as the case may be) :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2010-01-19, 05:39 AM
Our chief weapon is surprise!

Trixie
2010-01-19, 06:03 AM
As is mine! :smallamused:

Narration #15

In which A-material was Served.

This narration finds the protagonists standing before Monumental, Dark Building from Interwar period, shaped like a bit stale Sturgeon. Currently, a bit red at the bottom.

- A-ha! A lead! Scene of crime! Now, we will finally progress in our quest to find a sense in this mess! Look at this monstrosity, a monument to a limitless greed of humanity!

- Gorsky, what the hell we are doing in day narration? Wasn't that reserved for really badly drawn pictures?

- We are providing context to today's picture.

- Oh.

- You see, I found us a sidekick, a forensic expert. You know, like Joe Pesci in Lethal Weapo--

- Gorsky, if this is a start of yet another list of names, I'm going to kill you.

- Never mind, then. Jerry, what do you think?

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_THRVNyZ8xf0/S1WRn9QOk3I/AAAAAAAAAG0/I5t6CTmamHk/GB.PNG

- Oh, this settles it, then. Case closed.

Meanwhile, a dark figure on the last floor of the Monumental (etc.) snickered at the children-like figures eighty floors below. They would never discover him. Not them. He stood, then prepared to withdraw...

...only to slip on a bit of stale sturgeon and to fall to his death some 200 meters.

PM'd [Team Evil - L/B/R/A] was fall'd to death.

But wait! That's not all! :smallamused:

Happy [Team Baner - Illyasviel/Mitsuzuri] was piano'ed in response.

Too bad she haven't baned herself last night. Still, guessing Paul's role should be real easy now, eh? :smallamused:
Nigh 5 starts now, will last 24 hours.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-19, 06:10 AM
So the baners and Berserker are out of the game then - if Tohsaka don't resurrect one of them that is.

I don't know why, but it seems like power-roles drop to the right and left now. :smalleek:

rakkoon
2010-01-19, 06:12 AM
And one more :smallsmile:
I asked to kill Paul and save Happy.
Paul was evil, Happy was Good.

So the devil is

http://www.playtime-magazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/killbill.jpg

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-19, 06:29 AM
A middle-aged woman in skin-tight leather with a disgusting lust for blood?
:smalltongue:

Might be the fool too, the risk depends on how likely you think that the devil would contact you...

happyturtle
2010-01-19, 07:09 AM
Good luck team good. :smallsmile:

rakkoon
2010-01-19, 07:14 AM
That is a possibility, but my reasoning is based on the fact that he specifically targetted Happy and quite strongly.
Our fool said Happy and Bishfish

And this message from Happy

Bill - claims to be seer, to have scried Murska night one, and been voided nights two and three
Bill is the devil and he's been playing me for a fool from day one. :smallsigh:
And since I'm not claiming to be able to scry, that should make my own role pretty obvious. :smalltongue:

And the fact that I know of THREE seers of which only one has not contacted me, tha One Dollar Bill!

Lex-Kat
2010-01-19, 02:19 PM
So Bill tomorrow. Can I ask that he loses his Place of Power now, so we can vote as we kill him?

Trixie
2010-01-19, 02:57 PM
As per first post - all pretenders, please PM challenges :smalltongue:

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-19, 02:59 PM
Can I challenge Bill? :smalltongue:

billtodamax
2010-01-19, 04:27 PM
Oh, bugger. You got me.

Well done team good. Until tomorrow.

*hits ET with a newspaper*

Don't get greedy!

happyturtle
2010-01-19, 04:38 PM
*snickers from grave*

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-19, 05:11 PM
Ow. :smalleek:

Badly written dialogue - third ed.
Kotomine stood up as a man suddenly threw up the large doors to the church.
Priest, I've got 3 people on my heels claiming that they're Tohsaka Rin!

Oh, surely that would be no problem - you'd recognise her on sight.
But I never saw any of them!
One came to me in the night, a disembodied voice which scared the crap out of me. It claimed to know the whereabouts of 2 of the servants and ordered me to take care of them.

The second were this note slipped in under my door:
http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv173/Tsofu/Fate/Note.png

And the third left her message through some random stranger when I was on my way here!

All three are threatening me in some way and I don't know what to do, and if I do nothing all three will get mad!

Chuckling a bit to himself Kotomine put down the note.
All three could be from Rin, but I'd suggest that you follow the note.

Then I'll gather some of my friends and meet up at the skyscraper - are you coming Kotomine?
We'll need all help we can we can get if it is a servant waiting on us.
I'll of course assist where I can.

Kotomine was surprised at the amount of people the rodent-man had gathered, but also at its composition.
I wont be needed here with a couple of mages around, but it would be suspicious to leave now.
I'm glad you came Kotomine, I doubted there for a while!
Mm, yes... Do you mind if I guard the rear - we wouldn't like the other servants to surprise us would we?
To be honest I'd like you better at the front, come on now!
The crowd surged into the scraper and up towards the potential servant, but Kotomine was stopped by a hand on his shoulder.
It's Berserker up there, I can feel it. So I won't allow you to go further.

Taking the advice of Gilgamesh, Kotomine stayed until the thrashings which shook the building had died down - and thus he was first on the scene where Berserker had hit the ground.
Beside him a lay the body of a small girl with long white hair, and you didn't need to be a professional to see that there was nothing which could be done for her.

Standing there, smiling to himself, he mused over the irony that the once most faithful servant brought down his master in this fashion.

Trixie
2010-01-20, 02:03 AM
Hmmm, not all actions are in? :smallconfused:

Ok, I'll end the night when I'll be back from work.

Murska
2010-01-21, 05:04 AM
Hmm-mm. Waiting.

rakkoon
2010-01-21, 05:10 AM
(Trixie gets paid triple for overtime at his job, cah-tsjing)

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-21, 06:03 AM
Maybe we'll get a comic again - they were time-consuming to make if I remember correctly. :smallsmile:

rakkoon
2010-01-21, 06:27 AM
I would commit suicide to get me one of those
O wait, I already did :smallsmile:

Trixie
2010-01-21, 07:49 AM
Maybe we'll get a comic again - they were time-consuming to make if I remember correctly. :smallsmile:

Yes, yes, especially when you do the dumb thing and try to make it in program you used once, because it supposedly is faster. Had to scrape the whole thing.

Then, I tried using Inkscape. Ugh. Tsofu, if you're making avatars in that, my hat off to you, as this thing SUCKS! compared to Corel. Sucks so hard it could well be a black hole :smallsigh:

So, I had to scrape that effort again, and make a third, rushed attempt that ended up almost as crappy as the previous ones. Sue me :smallannoyed:

Trixie
2010-01-21, 08:20 AM
Narration #15

In which rushiness, popular demand and 'cancel' button strike back. Badly, as always.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_THRVNyZ8xf0/S1hQUyQADVI/AAAAAAAAAHU/R6EcjkRaqio/N9.png

LexKat [Tohsaka/Fuji-Nee] has been cancelled.

Gauntlet for PP was thrown by: LexKat, Billtodamax, Elder Tsofu, and Murska. Please vote :smalltongue:

Elder Tsofu.

Day #6 starts now.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-21, 08:56 AM
Then, I tried using Inkscape. Ugh. Tsofu, if you're making avatars in that, my hat off to you, as this thing SUCKS! compared to Corel. Sucks so hard it could well be a black hole :smallsigh:

About a week ago I found out that we could download Corel from the university on a free student licence - so I tried it out.
Seem like a good program, although it export/import .png in the wrong colours. (which I don't like as I planned to use it as a background/text/special effects editor on my earlier created images from Inkscape (initially atleast)).
I don't like a few things, but those have more to do with unfamiliarity with a new program than anything else.

Do you know a way of fixing the colours then I'll give it a proper try as it seemed quite good.

What happens if I get chosen? Do I lose my PP, or do I get both? :smalltongue:

Edit:
Oh, and it is either 2 neutrals or a wolf on the PP?
It sounds like a certain win. :smalltongue::smallbiggrin:

Trixie
2010-01-21, 09:32 AM
Well... technically, both, but you still get only one action per day :smallamused:

And, well... The question should be - who is the least dangerous from the three? :smallbiggrin:

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-21, 09:48 AM
Well, it'd certainly be a laugh if the devil got elected by team good. :smallbiggrin:

Oh, so I can sit on both?
Are the pools separated or can I evade the "action of sending" and use 1,5 points from both to make a 3 point bane?

If the first is the case then I'd say it might be less dangerous to elect me than the alternatives. :smalltongue:

Murska
2010-01-21, 09:54 AM
Nah, let's go for Murska for the Temple. After all, you have your Church and it'd be kind of bad for your image to be the leader of two different religious sites.

Gilgamesh Calls, Will You Answer?

Trixie
2010-01-21, 09:58 AM
Well, it'd certainly be a laugh if the devil got elected by team good. :smallbiggrin:

Indeed :smallbiggrin:

A pity I can't vote on him. Would be sooo amusing. :smallamused:

And one action per day is still only one action, if you use special you can't buy anything that day anyway.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-21, 10:04 AM
Hmpf, weighing the pros and cons I think I'd rather send Gilgamesh (i.e.Murska) there.
And I never really liked the atmosphere there anyway. :smalltongue:

Trixie
2010-01-21, 10:10 AM
What atmosphere? :smallconfused:

You're mentioning it for the second time, yet, it was perfectly normal temple where people lived, as opposed to church full of undead corpses rotting for last ten years (seriously, they had to magic them somehow to keep them from simply decomposing for so long).

Murska
2010-01-21, 10:11 AM
Yeah, it was sort of... heavy there, all the time. Ya know, world eating horrors, child-monsters, assassins of multiple varieties...

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-21, 10:18 AM
Well, atleast they're my corpses! :smalltongue:

And it's not just the buildings I'm talking about, but the whole hill/mountain. :smallwink:

Guancyto
2010-01-21, 01:11 PM
Wait, so can only the challengers get the spot?

Murska, then, it's better than the Devil getting it.

Or wait. What happens if bill is elected and lynched on the same day?

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-21, 01:36 PM
I suppose it goes the ordinary way with a vote the day after.

Lex-Kat
2010-01-21, 02:01 PM
:smallfrown: I died. :smallfrown:

But, on the other hand, at least I got one of those funny comics to see me off! Yay!!! I win! :biggrin:

billtodamax
2010-01-21, 02:32 PM
Rakkoon today everyone.

Wizibirb
2010-01-21, 03:02 PM
Why do we want to lynch Rakkon my dear Billtodamax?

sanity Billtodamax Cause I really shoul learn to read.... sigh

EDIT: *goes back and reads the last two days* huh...... So thats whats happening in this game...

billtodamax
2010-01-21, 03:04 PM
Seer Scry.

Wizibirb
2010-01-21, 03:06 PM
oh... in that case LYNCH HIM!

Lex-Kat
2010-01-21, 03:15 PM
:smallconfused: Do you even read the Narrations and who/what was lynched?

billtodamax
2010-01-21, 03:16 PM
I seriously doubt it Lex. :smalltongue:

Guancyto
2010-01-21, 03:24 PM
Sanity, I haven't laughed that hard in a good long time. :smallamused:

billtodamax and billtodamax, I think. Empty PP is probably better, we can swarm it with team good challenges tonight.

Rakkoon, apparently? Weak.

Wizibirb
2010-01-21, 03:50 PM
:smallconfused: Do you even read the Narrations and who/what was lynched?

not recently no :smallsigh: been a rough week sorry guys:smallsigh:

billtodamax
2010-01-21, 03:52 PM
*hugs Sanity*

Yeah, I'm not going to tell him, I'm liking this. :smalltongue:

Wizibirb
2010-01-21, 03:56 PM
Thanks bill I'll take it even if it is from the devil himself :smallfrown:
Once again I would like to apologize, especially to the narrators and other players for being such an air head.

happyturtle
2010-01-21, 03:59 PM
It's okay, Sanity. Decomposing skulls do tend to let in a draft. :smallbiggrin:

Lex-Kat
2010-01-21, 04:04 PM
*Hugs for Sanity*

Guancyto
2010-01-21, 04:44 PM
Hey, no harm no foul.

Now if you had actually helped lynch rakkoon, well... :smalltongue:

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-21, 05:00 PM
Well, let there be Sanity702.
Hm, I should stop pointing at Sanity - I'm beginning to see a strange trend now...

Fostire
2010-01-21, 06:18 PM
billtodamax

billtodamax
2010-01-21, 06:45 PM
I'll be away for four days.

It's fairly likely that I'll be able to get a vote in each day, but just in case, don't auto me please.

The Bookworm
2010-01-21, 08:06 PM
Bill To Da Max!

TehSheen
2010-01-21, 08:12 PM
Billtodamax for being the Devil, apparently.