PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten Seinfeld Episodes!

X2
2010-01-01, 10:50 PM
It's a list about nothing! You know the deal, I post my top ten and you post yours.

1. The Puffy Shirt
2. The Good Samaritan
3. The Pen
4. The Soup Nazi
5. The Contest
6. The Junior Mint
7. The Betrayal
8. The Outing
9. The English Patient
10. The Chinese Restaraunt

"I look forward to many years of... looking at the triangles"

pita
2010-01-02, 02:47 AM
I'm a little tired to make my own list, but I have this to say of your list: It includes either the completely obvious choices (The Soup Nazi is one of the best episodes of anything, ever) or episodes that were pretty bad (I'm sorry, but Seinfeld's finale was bad).
I would probably include The Opposite somewhere close to the top. I can't really think of anything else right now, though....

Lord of Rapture
2010-01-02, 03:19 AM
Must you force me to make a list? Must you force me? Why?

I've been a fan of Seinfeld ever since I was six. Why must you make me choose?

X2
2010-01-02, 07:30 AM
I'm a little tired to make my own list, but I have this to say of your list: It includes either the completely obvious choices (The Soup Nazi is one of the best episodes of anything, ever) or episodes that were pretty bad (I'm sorry, but Seinfeld's finale was bad).
I would probably include The Opposite somewhere close to the top. I can't really think of anything else right now, though....

Where did I put the finale?

pita
2010-01-02, 04:27 PM
Where did I put the finale?

I have just realized a fatal mistake
There are two episodes named "The Good Samaritan", one of them being the second part of a two-parter finishing the show, and the other a distinctly different episode.
Hilarity.
I don't remember the different episode, though, so I'm sorry about that one.
And I'm not going to edit my original posts, because I have never ever edited a post.

Froogleyboy
2010-01-02, 04:31 PM
I can't put them in any order, they are all so good,but my fave is "the soup nazi"

Viera Champion
2010-01-02, 06:52 PM
The soup Nazi is the best because it is a classic.

Decoy Lockbox
2010-01-03, 04:37 AM
The one where they are trapped in the parking lot is such a great allegory for the human condition. Don't remember the name of that particular episode. The one where crazy Joe dresses up as Pagliacci was great too.

Setra
2010-01-03, 07:41 AM
I have only seen one full episode of Seinfeld.

A while back I was sitting there watching TV because.. well I don't really remember it was a long time ago.

I believe it is the episode called the "Soup Nazi" episode.

So as the only one I've seen I'd say it's my favorite :smalltongue: I did actually find it pretty funny, I'm just not the type to watch.. normal tv.

JonestheSpy
2010-01-03, 06:19 PM
One of my faves came right after the Soup Nazi, featuring the less famous Scary Latino Gay Guys from that episode - "The Sponge".

So, you think you're sponge-worthy?

Who? Who does not want to wear the ribbon?

Also up there is the one where Kramer decides to go to the vet instead of a doctor, "The Andrea Doria".

No, I think he's trying to tell us something. What is it? Trouble?! Trouble? Where? Where's trouble? Trouble at the Old Mill?! Oh my god! Good boy, good boy! Lead the way!

Miklus
2010-01-03, 06:57 PM
The one where Kramer has those extra wide basketball shoes and he talks funny because he has been to the dentist. Everybody thinks be is retarded and he gets invited to a charity dinner as an honour guest. He gets punched in the face and gets a fat lip too. He ends up singing a duet with Mel Tormé.

There is also this little clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYKMBIX291M