PDA

View Full Version : Amber Insects? (D&D 3.5)

Inhuman Bot
2010-01-01, 11:12 PM
I recall a wonderous item along the lines of the Figurines of Wonderous power being mentioned on this forum, yet instead, they summoned various vermin.

Is there such an item, and if so, what is it/where's it found?

Thanks.

awa
2010-01-01, 11:16 PM
magic item compendium the scorpion has incorrect text stating you get a huge scorpion instead of the large like its supposed to.

I highly recommenced this item its a necklace i believe and their quite cheap available at relatively low level.
they only have a 1 min duration and can only be used once a day but that's basically one entire fight and they only take a standard action to summon.

Dimers
2010-01-02, 12:59 AM
I recall a wonderous item along the lines of the Figurines of Wonderous power being mentioned on this forum, yet instead, they summoned various vermin.

Is there such an item, and if so, what is it/where's it found?

Thanks.

The amber amulet of vermin is found on page 151 of Magic of Faerun. They're single-use, unlike figurines of wondrous power.

Grumman
2010-01-02, 01:05 AM
The amber amulet of vermin is found on page 151 of Magic of Faerun. They're single-use, unlike figurines of wondrous power.
They were updated in the Magic Item Compendium. Same price, same creatures, but usable once per day. They're a real bargain now, rather than being slightly cheaper than the appropriate scroll of Summon Nature's Ally.