PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty IC: Jallorn

Rizban
2010-01-03, 02:53 AM
The Maphttp://www.mornproductions.com/Dynasty/b78awueibhjs.png{table]Star|Capital
Circle|City
X|Unit Stack[/table]

Your city is situated on a mostly open plain.

If the map isn't updated as it should be, you may need to refresh the image itself, because it is hosted on a separate site.

Nation News and StatusCurrency - 100 (current money in purse)
Expected Income: 3 (how much your money is expected to increase next turn)
Expected Upkeep: 7 (how much your money is expected to decrease next turn)

BONUS TURNS - 3

Units/Max Units - 1/10 (1/1)
Leaders/Max - 1/1One time explanation: The max units is play is 10 per city. The first fraction represents how many units are under "general control." Here, 1 Warrior is being controlled by the general control of the nation, so 1/10

The parentheses next to this number represent units controlled by Leaders. The Leadership score of a Leader is exactly how many units he can control. Your leader has Leadership 1, and he is controlling 1 Warrior with it, thus the (1/1).

Leaders do not count against the normal unit limit. In general, you can control 1 leader for every city you control, giving the final 1/1.

No political agreements.

Technology Known:Pottery, The Wheel

Cities
Unnamed Capital: Population - 3
Production - 3
Happiness - 1
Culture - 1
Corruption/Waste - 0

Order - Generate Wealth
Garrison - Stack 1

Stacks Location - In Capital 1 Leader (Level 1) (Level Up!)Hits - 3
Move - 1/1
Combat - 2
Defense - 2
Specials - Leadership 1, Hive Mind
Upkeep - 3

Level Up!
Select one of the following: Basic Attack - Add +1 to Combat for other units in stack
Basic Defense - Add +1 to Defense for other units in stack
Basic Logistics - Add +1 to Move for other units in stack
Increase one of leader's ability scores by 1.
Increase Leadership ability by 1.

2 Warrior****s - 1
Move - 1/1
Combat - 1
Defense - 1
Special - Hive Mind
Upkeep - 2

Quick link to city and unit actions (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7617093#post7617093).

Note that you may choose to end your turn and use a bonus turn. If not, then no turn changes will happen until Wednesday. If using a bonus turn, you must declare that you are doing so.

Jallorn
2010-01-03, 03:57 AM
Please give my Leader, whom I shall now name Maylum, Basic Defense. Also, how much does it cost to build a settler?

Rizban
2010-01-03, 10:13 PM
Settlers cost 5 gold. Most units creation cost is the same as upkeep, but not all.

Jallorn
2010-01-03, 10:16 PM
I will have the city produce three Settlers, and send Maylum west, and one warrior east (I believe they each move one square, yes?).

Rizban
2010-01-04, 01:29 AM
Err, and training multiple units at a time increases the cost of units beyond the first by a cumulative 20-30%. 1 Settler costs 5, 2 cost 12, and 3 cost 20.

Jallorn
2010-01-04, 10:44 AM
I know, that's fine.

Rizban
2010-01-07, 02:41 AM
Start New Turn

The Map http://www.mornproductions.com/Dynasty/b78awueibhjs.png {table]Star|Capital
Circle|City
X|Unit Stack[/table]

If the map isn't updated as it should be, you may need to refresh the image itself, because it is hosted on a separate site.

Nation News and Status Currency - 73 (-20 Train Unit (Settler)) (Incidental expenses not calculated into Expected Upkeep appear here on the turn they take affect)
Expected Income: 3
Expected Upkeep: 25

BONUS TURNS - 3

Units/Max - 5/10 (0/1)
Leaders/Max - 1/1

No political agreements.

Technology Known: Pottery, The Wheel

Cities
Unnamed Capital: Population - 3 Production - 3 Happiness - 1 Culture - 1 Corruption/Waste - 0[br][br] Order - Generate Wealth Garrison - Stack 1

Stacks
Location - West of Capital 1 Maylum (Leader, Level 1)Hits - 3/3[br]Move - 1/1[br]Combat - 2[br]Defense - 2[br]Specials - Leadership 1, Basic Defense, Hive Mind[br]Upkeep - 3 Location - East of Capital 1 WarriorHits - 1/1[br]Move - 1/1[br]Combat - 1[br]Defense - 2[br]Specials - Hive Mind[br]Upkeep - 2 Location - In Capital 1 WarriorHits - 1/1[br]Move - 1/1[br]Combat - 1[br]Defense - 2[br]Specials - Hive Mind[br]Upkeep - 2 3 SettlerHits - 1/1[br]Move - 2/2[br]Combat - 0[br]Defense - 0[br]Specials - Build City, Noncombatant, Hive Mind[br]Upkeep - 6

Quick link to city and unit actions (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7617093#post7617093).

((So sorry about the delay. I'm not sure how I kept missing your thread.))

Rizban
2010-01-15, 04:38 AM
Fixed the map and stack positions.

Jallorn
2010-01-15, 10:05 AM
The settlers in stack 3 will seperate, 1 going northeast, 1 going northwest, and 1 going south. Stack 1 will continue west, and stack 2 will continue east. City, now named Marol, will produce wealth.

End Turn.