PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty IC: Lyric_Rome

Rizban
2010-01-03, 04:21 AM
The Maphttp://www.mornproductions.com/Dynasty/7498yunhjf4.png{table]Star|Capital
Circle|City
X|Unit Stack[/table]

The blue to the north and east is a group of lakes. They are impassible to ground units. You are otherwise on a sparse grassy plain.

If the map isn't updated as it should be, you may need to refresh the image itself, because it is hosted on a separate site.

Nation News and StatusCurrency - 100 (current money in purse)
Expected Income: 1 (how much your money is expected to increase next turn)
Expected Upkeep: 4 (how much your money is expected to decrease next turn)

BONUS TURNS - 3

Units/Max Units - 1/10 (1/1)
Leaders/Max - 1/1One time explanation: The max units is play is 10 per city. The first fraction represents how many units are under "general control." Here, 1 Warrior is being controlled by the general control of the nation, so 1/10

The parentheses next to this number represent units controlled by Leaders. The Leadership score of a Leader is exactly how many units he can control. Your leader has Leadership 1, and he is controlling 1 Warrior with it, thus the (1/1).

Leaders do not count against the normal unit limit. In general, you can control 1 leader for every city you control, giving the final 1/1.

No political agreements.

Technology Known:Death Rites, Bowcraft, Pottery

Cities
Unnamed Capital: Population - 3
Production - 2
Happiness - 1
Culture - 1
Corruption/Waste - 1

Order - Generate Wealth
Garrison - Stack 1

Stacks Location - In Capital 1 Leader (Level 1) (Level Up!)Hits - 3
Move - 2/2
Combat - 2
Defense - 2
Specials - Leadership 1
Upkeep - 2

Level Up!
Select one of the following: Basic Attack - Add +1 to Combat for other units in stack
Basic Defense - Add +1 to Defense for other units in stack
Basic Logistics - Add +1 to Move for other units in stack
Increase one of leader's ability scores by 1.
Increase Leadership ability by 1.

2 Warrior****s - 1
Move - 1/1
Combat - 1
Defense - 1
Upkeep - 1

Quick link to city and unit actions (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7617093#post7617093).

Note that you may choose to end your turn and use a bonus turn. If not, then no turn changes will happen until Wednesday. If using a bonus turn, you must declare that you are doing so.

Lyric_Rome
2010-01-03, 04:46 AM
Rename capital to "Lacrimae"

Leader Name: Lyner

Add +1 to leader's Combat Ability.

Change Production to "Settler" if Possible.

Move Warrior 1 to Northwest.

Move Warrior 2 to Southwest

Move Leader to South, South-east

If I can't move them separately, move stack south (additional south-east if stack moves at 2)

Rizban
2010-01-03, 04:56 AM
How many Settlers?

Are you ending turn and using a bonus turn? If so, you'll need to declare it, or the turn won't change until Wednesday.

Lyric_Rome
2010-01-03, 04:58 AM
2 Settlers

I might end my turn after you reply to the question above.

I end my turn

Rizban
2010-01-03, 11:39 PM
Start New Turn

The Map http://www.mornproductions.com/Dynasty/7498yunhjf4.png {table]Star|Capital
Circle|City
X|Unit Stack[/table]

If the map isn't updated as it should be, you may need to refresh the image itself, because it is hosted on a separate site.

Nation News and Status Currency - 84 (-12 Train Unit (settlers) (This is where incidental expenses tha were not factored into the expected upkeep will be listed))
Expected Income: 2
Expected Upkeep: 9

BONUS TURNS - 2

Units/Max - 3/10 (1/1)
Leaders/Max - 1/1

No political agreements.

Technology Known: Death Rites, Bowcraft, Pottery

Cities
Lacrimae (Capital): Population - 4 Production - 3 Happiness - 1 Culture - 2 Corruption/Waste - 1[br][br] Order - Generate Wealth Garrison - Stack 1

Stacks
Location - Southeast of Capital 1 Lyner (Leader, Level 1)Hits - 3/3[br]Move - 2/2[br]Combat - 3[br]Defense - 2[br]Specials - Leadership 1[br]Upkeep - 20 Location - North of Capital 1 WarriorHits - 1/1[br]Move - 1/1[br]Combat - 1[br]Defense - 1[br]Upkeep - 1 Location - Southwest of Capital 1 WarriorHits - 1/1[br]Move - 1/1[br]Combat - 1[br]Defense - 1[br]Upkeep - 1 Location - In Capital 2 SettlerHits - 1/1[br]Move - 2/2[br]Combat - 2[br]Defense - 2[br]Specials - Build City, Noncombatant[br]Upkeep - 5

Quick link to city and unit actions (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7617093#post7617093).

Lyric_Rome
2010-01-04, 12:07 AM
Umm... North of My city is a lake right? so why is a warrior there? I moved one warrior Northwest

And I moved Lyner southeast, so why is there a piece southwest?

Rizban
2010-01-04, 02:19 AM
Because I read it wrong and was trying to work fast? :smallredface:

Fixing it now. I guess you got some free exploration then, didn't you? :smallwink:

Edit: Map is updated to be correct, and I made the little lake north of you city larger so that I don't make that mistake again.

Lyric_Rome
2010-01-04, 03:36 AM
Lyner moves east twice.

Warrior (Northwest) moves Northwest

Warrior (Southwest) moves Southwest

Lacrimae creates two settlers.

Settler 1 moves Northeast

Settler 2 moves West

End Turn

OOC: where will I put up my proposed tech tree?

Rizban
2010-01-04, 05:10 AM
You can put the tech tree here if you want or in a PM.

Rizban
2010-01-04, 05:30 AM
Start New Turn

The Map http://www.mornproductions.com/Dynasty/7498yunhjf4.png {table]Star|Capital
Circle|City
X|Unit Stack[/table]

Nation News and Status Currency - 73
Expected Income: 3
Expected Upkeep: 14

BONUS TURNS - 1

Units/Max - 4/10 (0/1)
Leaders/Max - 1/1

No political agreements.

Technology Known: Death Rites, Bowcraft, Pottery

Cities
Lacrimae (Capital): Population - 5 Production - 4 Happiness - 1 Culture - 3 Corruption/Waste - 1[br][br] Order - Generate Wealth Garrison - Stack 1

Stacks
Location - Southeast of Capital 1 Lyner (Leader, Level 1)Hits - 3/3[br]Move - 2/2[br]Combat - 3[br]Defense - 2[br]Specials - Leadership 1[br]Upkeep - 20 Location - Northwest of Capital 1 WarriorHits - 1/1[br]Move - 1/1[br]Combat - 1[br]Defense - 1[br]Upkeep - 1 Location - Southwest of Capital 1 WarriorHits - 1/1[br]Move - 1/1[br]Combat - 1[br]Defense - 1[br]Upkeep - 1 Location - Northeast of Capital 1 SettlerHits - 1/1[br]Move - 2/2[br]Combat - 2[br]Defense - 2[br]Specials - Build City, Noncombatant[br]Upkeep - 5 Location - West of Capital 1 SettlerHits - 1/1[br]Move - 2/2[br]Combat - 2[br]Defense - 2[br]Specials - Build City, Noncombatant[br]Upkeep - 5

Lyric_Rome
2010-01-04, 10:10 PM
Lacrimae creates two settlers.

I think it's missing