PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty IC: Bayar

Rizban
2010-01-03, 07:22 PM
The Map http://www.mornproductions.com/Dynasty/ur3hemtnureio.png {table]Star|Capital
Circle|City
X|Unit Stack[/table]

The blue to the west is a water, which is impassible to ground units.

If the map isn't updated as it should be, you may need to refresh the image itself, because it is hosted on a separate site.

Nation News and Status Currency - 100 (current money in purse)
Expected Income: 1 (how much your money is expected to increase next turn)
Expected Upkeep: 4 (how much your money is expected to decrease next turn)

BONUS TURNS - 3

Units/Max - 1/10 (1/1)
Leaders/Max - 1/1 One time explanation: The max units is play is 10 per city. The first fraction represents how many units are under "general control." Here, 1 Warrior is being controlled by the general control of the nation, so 1/10

The parentheses next to this number represent units controlled by Leaders. The Leadership score of a Leader is exactly how many units he can control. Your leader has Leadership 1, and he is controlling 1 Warrior with it, thus the (1/1).

Leaders do not count against the normal unit limit. In general, you can control 1 leader for every city you control, giving the final 1/1.

No political agreements.

Technology Known: Pottery, The Wheel

Cities
Unnamed Capital: Population - 4 Production - 2 Happiness - 1 Culture - 1 Corruption/Waste - 1[br][br] Order - Generate Wealth Garrison - Stack 1

Stacks
Location - In Capital 1 Leader (Level 1)(Level Up!)Hits - 3/3[br]Move - 2/2[br]Combat - 3[br]Defense - 1[br]Specials - Leadership 1[br]Upkeep - 2[br][br]Level Up![br]Select one of the following: Basic Attack - Add +1 to Combat for other units in stack Basic Defense - Add +1 to Defense for other units in stack Basic Logistics - Add +1 to Move for other units in stack Increase one of leader's ability scores by 1. Increase Leadership ability by 1. 2 WarriorHits - 1/1[br]Move - 1/1[br]Combat - 2[br]Defense - 0[br]Upkeep - 1

Quick link to city and unit actions (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7617093#post7617093).

Note that you may choose to end your turn and use a bonus turn. If not, then no turn changes will happen until Wednesday. If using a bonus turn, you must declare that you are doing so.

Bayar
2010-01-04, 02:32 AM
Ok. My production seems to be godawful, so I need to fix that soon.

Rename capital: Dolum Berist

Disband 1 warrior.

Leader: levels up in Basic Defense

Train two settlers.

Send leader 2 squares north, send warrior 1 square South East.

End turn, use bonus turn.

Rizban
2010-01-04, 03:51 AM
The Map http://www.mornproductions.com/Dynasty/ur3hemtnureio.png {table]Star|Capital
Circle|City
X|Unit Stack[/table]

If the map isn't updated as it should be, you may need to refresh the image itself, because it is hosted on a separate site.

Nation News and Status Currency - 85 (-12 Train Unit (Settlers)) (This is where incidental expenses not calculated into Expected Upkeep are listed on the turn they affect)
Expected Income: 1
Expected Upkeep: 13

BONUS TURNS - 2

Units/Max - 3/10 (0/1)
Leaders/Max - 1/1

No political agreements.

Cities
Dolum Berist (Capital): Population - 4 Production - 2 Happiness - 1 Culture - 1 Corruption/Waste - 1[br][br] Order - Generate Wealth Garrison - Stack 1

Stacks
Location - North of Capital 1 Leader (Level 1)Hits - 3/3[br]Move - 2/2[br]Combat - 3[br]Defense - 1[br]Specials - Leadership 1, Basic Defense[br]Upkeep - 2 Location - Southeast of Capital 1 WarriorHits - 1/1[br]Move - 1/1[br]Combat - 2[br]Defense - 0[br]Upkeep - 1 Location - In Capital 2 SettlerHits - 1/1[br]Move - 2/2[br]Combat - 0[br]Defense - 0[br]Specials - Build City, Noncombatant[br]Upkeep - 5

Quick link to city and unit actions (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7617093#post7617093).

Bayar
2010-01-04, 04:09 AM
Rename leader Spirit Ward.

Build granary (if I can build more than one in a turn, build 2; else build 1)

Leader-> Move 2 squares North West

Warrior-> Move 1 square South

Settler 1-> Move 2 squares North East

Settler 2-> Move 2 squares East

End turn. Use bonus turn 2.

Rizban
2010-01-04, 04:17 AM
1st Granary costs 7 Production. Additional Granaries cost double the previous.
You can only build 1 at a time, and there's a max limit.

Processing turn.

Rizban
2010-01-04, 04:27 AM
Start New Turn

Circle|City
X|Unit Stack[/table]

Nation News and Status Currency - 72
Expected Income: 0

BONUS TURNS - 1

Units/Max - 3/10 (0/1)
Leaders/Max - 1/1

No political agreements.

Cities
Dolum Berist (Capital): Population - 5 Production - 4 Happiness - 1 Culture - 2 Corruption/Waste - 1[br][br] Order - Build (Granary): 3/7 Production (1 Turn) Garrison - Stack 1

Stacks
Location - North of Capital 1 Spirit Ward (Leader, Level 1)Hits - 3/3[br]Move - 2/2[br]Combat - 3[br]Defense - 1[br]Specials - Leadership 1, Basic Defense[br]Upkeep - 2 Location - Southeast of Capital 1 WarriorHits - 1/1[br]Move - 1/1[br]Combat - 2[br]Defense - 0[br]Upkeep - 1 Location - East of Capital 1 SettlerHits - 1/1[br]Move - 2/2[br]Combat - 0[br]Defense - 0[br]Specials - Build City, Noncombatant[br]Upkeep - 5 Location - Northeast of Capital 1 SettlerHits - 1/1[br]Move - 2/2[br]Combat - 0[br]Defense - 0[br]Specials - Build City, Noncombatant[br]Upkeep - 5

Bayar
2010-01-04, 05:00 AM
Continue building the granary.

Spirit Ward will travel two squares West.

Warrior will travel one square South west.

Settler one will travel two swuares North East.

Settler two will travel one square East, then one square South East.

End turn.

Rizban
2010-01-04, 05:47 AM
In the future, please review stack numbers and use those to give directions. It makes it much easier on me.

Rizban
2010-01-04, 06:01 AM
Start New Turn

Circle|City
X|Unit Stack[/table]

Nation News and Status Currency - 59
Expected Income: 4

Units/Max - 3/10 (0/1)
Leaders/Max - 1/1

No political agreements.

Cities
Dolum Berist (Capital): Population - 7 Production - 5 Happiness - 1 Culture - 3 Corruption/Waste - 1[br][br] Order - Generate Wealth Garrison - empty

Stacks
Location - Northwest of Capital 1 Spirit Ward (Leader, Level 1)Hits - 3/3[br]Move - 0/2[br]Combat - 3[br]Defense - 1[br]Specials - Leadership 1, Basic Defense[br]Upkeep - 2 Location - South of Capital 1 WarriorHits - 1/1[br]Move - 0/1[br]Combat - 2[br]Defense - 0[br]Upkeep - 1 Location - East of Capital 1 SettlerHits - 1/1[br]Move - 0/2[br]Combat - 0[br]Defense - 0[br]Specials - Build City, Noncombatant[br]Upkeep - 5 Location - Northeast of Capital 1 SettlerHits - 1/1[br]Move - 0/2[br]Combat - 0[br]Defense - 0[br]Specials - Build City, Noncombatant[br]Upkeep - 5

Turn will end Wednesday

Bayar
2010-01-04, 07:08 AM
Well, I was planning to save 1 free turn, in case of "oh **** invasion, spam warriors", but that works too.

Ok, I can do that. I could have done that before...

City orders:
Research Death Rites Generate Wealth.

Unit orders:

Stack 1 (Spirit ward): Move one square North West, one square North.

Stack 2 (Warrior 1): Move one square South.

Stack 3 (Settler 1): Move two squares North East. Build town.

Stack 4 (Settler 2): Move two squares South East. Build town.

Notes written by Tarr, shaman, caretaker of Dolum Berist (since the leader has left for a stroll around the coast):

The settlement is coming together nicely. We finally finished building a granary so we can have food when the times go rough.

The scouts report that the lake we are near to seems to be connected to another, possibly bigger lake. It could actually be a sea or an ocean, and this lake only a bay. It might be useful to try and come up with a suitable design for a ship so we can explore it further.

Other scouting parties report that there is nothing out of the ordinary in every other direction (or how the illiterate grunts put it: "There's jack **** out there, boss."). :sigh: Oh well, it's a good thing that the wise are working on important things like improving our little corner of the world, while the less intelectually inclined are running around hitting things with pointy sticks.

I have also talked with my advisors about coming up with a new way to take care of our dead. Letting them stay and rot where they die is not the most intelligent way to do it. It actually is a downright morronic way to take care of our dead ! That is why they are now pilying them up in a nice stack, outside the campside. My idea is to burn the corpse, then bury it in underground tombs, thus also honoring our 2 gods: Tir the Fire God, and Ort the Earth God. I'm sure that my advisors will agree with this "Kill two problems with one sollution.