PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty IC: deathpigeon

Rizban
2010-01-03, 08:01 PM
The Map http://www.mornproductions.com/Dynasty/78g4eawuigkew41.png {table]Star|Capital
Circle|City
X|Unit Stack[/table]

The blue to the east is water, which is impassible to ground units.

If the map isn't updated as it should be, you may need to refresh the image itself, because it is hosted on a separate site.

Nation News and Status Currency - 100 (current money in purse)
Expected Income: 1 (how much your money is expected to increase next turn)
Expected Upkeep: 4 (how much your money is expected to decrease next turn)

BONUS TURNS - 3

Units/Max - 1/10 (1/1)
Leaders/Max - 1/1 One time explanation: The max units is play is 10 per city. The first fraction represents how many units are under "general control." Here, 1 Warrior is being controlled by the general control of the nation, so 1/10

The parentheses next to this number represent units controlled by Leaders. The Leadership score of a Leader is exactly how many units he can control. Your leader has Leadership 1, and he is controlling 1 Warrior with it, thus the (1/1).

Leaders do not count against the normal unit limit. In general, you can control 1 leader for every city you control, giving the final 1/1.

No political agreements.

Technology Known: Death Rites, The Wheel, Writing

Cities
Unnamed Capital: Population - 3 Production - 2 Happiness - 1 Culture - 1 Corruption/Waste - 1[br][br] Order - Generate Wealth Garrison - Stack 1

Stacks
Location - In Capital 1 Leader (Level 1)(Level Up!)Hits - 3/3[br]Move - 2/2[br]Combat - 2[br]Defense - 2[br]Specials - Leadership 1[br]Upkeep - 2[br][br]Level Up![br]Select one of the following: Basic Attack - Add +1 to Combat for other units in stack Basic Defense - Add +1 to Defense for other units in stack Basic Logistics - Add +1 to Move for other units in stack Increase one of leader's ability scores by 1. Increase Leadership ability by 1. 2 WarriorHits - 1/1[br]Move - 1/1[br]Combat - 1[br]Defense - 1[br]Upkeep - 1

Quick link to city and unit actions (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7617093#post7617093).

Note that you may choose to end your turn and use a bonus turn. If not, then no turn changes will happen until Wednesday. If using a bonus turn, you must declare that you are doing so.

deathpigeon
2010-01-03, 11:28 PM
Leader takes Basic logistics and moves north with one of the warriors 3 squares, other warrior moves east 2 squares. Also, my city is going to make a settler. The city will be called Mara.

Rizban
2010-01-04, 02:00 AM
Are you ending your turn after that? I will assume so since there is nothing else you can do and post the next turn summary shortly.

Note that you can produce more than one settler at a time. 1st one is 5gp, 2nd is 7gp (12 total), 3rd is 8gp (20 total).

Basic Logistics only increases the Move of units other than the Leader. The warrior with him is raised to Move: 2. The leader stays at Move: 2. Even if the leader had Move: 3, the Warrior could only move 2 spaces with Move: 2.

The other warrior leaves the leader's stack to travel alone, losing the bonus from Basic Logistics. He can only move 1 square.

Let me know what you want to do in light of this, and I'll process the turn.

deathpigeon
2010-01-04, 02:09 AM
Are you ending your turn after that? I will assume so since there is nothing else you can do and post the next turn summary shortly.

Note that you can produce more than one settler at a time. 1st one is 5gp, 2nd is 7gp (12 total), 3rd is 8gp (20 total).

Basic Logistics only increases the Move of units other than the Leader. The warrior with him is raised to Move: 2. The leader stays at Move: 2. Even if the leader had Move: 3, the Warrior could only move 2 spaces with Move: 2.

The other warrior leaves the leader's stack to travel alone, losing the bonus from Basic Logistics. He can only move 1 square.

Let me know what you want to do in light of this, and I'll process the turn.

Oops, my mistake, the leader and warrior go 2 and the single warrior goes 1. And I'm making 3 settlers.

Rizban
2010-01-04, 03:04 AM
I'm going to assume you mean West for the single warrior, since east takes you into the ocean, and ground units can't walk there.

deathpigeon
2010-01-04, 03:07 AM
I'm going to assume you mean West for the single warrior, since east takes you into the ocean, and ground units can't walk there.

yes, its late and i'm tired

Rizban
2010-01-04, 03:11 AM
Start New Turn

The Map http://www.mornproductions.com/Dynasty/78g4eawuigkew41.png {table]Star|Capital
Circle|City
X|Unit Stack[/table]

If the map isn't updated as it should be, you may need to refresh the image itself, because it is hosted on a separate site.

Nation News and Status Currency - 76 (-20 Train Unit (Settler)) (Incidental expenses not factored into Expected Upkeep appear here on the turn they affect)
Expected Income: 3
Expected Upkeep: 19

BONUS TURNS - 2

Units/Max - 1/10 (1/1)
Leaders/Max - 1/1

No political agreements.

Technology Known: Death Rites, The Wheel, Writing

Cities
Mara (Capital): Population - 4 Production - 4 Happiness - 1 Culture - 2 Corruption/Waste - 1[br][br] Order - Generate Wealth Garrison - Stack 1

Stacks
Location - North of Capital 1 Leader (Level 1)Hits - 3/3[br]Move - 2/2[br]Combat - 2[br]Defense - 2[br]Specials - Leadership 1, Basic Logistics[br]Upkeep - 20 1 WarriorHits - 1/1[br]Move - 2/2[br]Combat - 1[br]Defense - 1[br]Upkeep - 1 Location - In Capital 1 WarriorHits - 1/1[br]Move - 1/1[br]Combat - 1[br]Defense - 1[br]Upkeep - 1 3 SettlerHits - 1/1[br]Move - 2/2[br]Combat - 0[br]Defense - 0[br]Specials - Build City, Noncombatant[br]Upkeep - 5

Quick link to city and unit actions (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7617093#post7617093).

deathpigeon
2010-01-04, 03:17 AM
Mara Actions

- Order: Research: Map making.

Special Unit Actions

- Name Leader: Councillor Theran

Stack Actions

- Stack 1: Goes North two.
- Stack 2: Goes West one.
- Stack 3: One settler goes North two.
- Stack 4: One settler goes West two.
- Stack 5: One settler goes South-West two.

End of Turn

Rizban
2010-01-04, 05:01 AM
Oops, I forgot to calculate in the 3 settlers... sorry. Still getting used to this. Fixing last update.

You might want to change your actions.

deathpigeon
2010-01-07, 04:53 PM
When will you update this?