PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty IC: loser0ll

Rizban
2010-01-03, 08:20 PM
The Map http://www.mornproductions.com/Dynasty/54sy7n8qtjh9n.png {table]Star|Capital
Circle|City
X|Unit Stack[/table]

The blue to the west is water, which is impassible to ground units.

If the map isn't updated as it should be, you may need to refresh the image itself, because it is hosted on a separate site.

Nation News and Status Currency - 100 (current money in purse)
Expected Income: 2 (how much your money is expected to increase next turn)
Expected Upkeep: 4 (how much your money is expected to decrease next turn)

BONUS TURNS - 3

Units/Max - 1/10 (1/1)
Leaders/Max - 1/1 One time explanation: The max units is play is 10 per city. The first fraction represents how many units are under "general control." Here, 1 Warrior is being controlled by the general control of the nation, so 1/10

The parentheses next to this number represent units controlled by Leaders. The Leadership score of a Leader is exactly how many units he can control. Your leader has Leadership 1, and he is controlling 1 Warrior with it, thus the (1/1).

Leaders do not count against the normal unit limit. In general, you can control 1 leader for every city you control, giving the final 1/1.

No political agreements.

Technology Known: Death Rites, The Wheel, Writing

Cities
Unnamed Capital: Population - 3 Production - 3 Happiness - 1 Culture - 1 Corruption/Waste - 1[br][br] Order - Generate Wealth Garrison - Stack 1

Stacks
Location - In Capital 1 Leader (Level 1)(Level Up!)Hits - 3/3[br]Move - 2/2[br]Combat - 2[br]Defense - 2[br]Specials - Leadership 1[br]Upkeep - 2[br][br]Level Up![br]Select one of the following: Basic Attack - Add +1 to Combat for other units in stack Basic Defense - Add +1 to Defense for other units in stack Basic Logistics - Add +1 to Move for other units in stack Increase one of leader's ability scores by 1. Increase Leadership ability by 1. 2 WarriorHits - 1/1[br]Move - 1/1[br]Combat - 1[br]Defense - 1[br]Upkeep - 1

Quick link to city and unit actions (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7617093#post7617093).

Note that you may choose to end your turn and use a bonus turn. If not, then no turn changes will happen until Wednesday. If using a bonus turn, you must declare that you are doing so.

loser0ll
2010-01-03, 09:57 PM
Leader Name : Danath
Leader Level Up : Basic Attack
Capital Name : Primer Cuidad
-------------------------------
Before I post my actions, I have three questions...

What are my possible construction options, unit and building wise, and what are their costs in production?

What are my current technology developement options, if having the technologies that I have allows me to research anything besides the starting techs, and what are the costs of these new ones/the original ones (factoring in Human bonuses)?

Have I already missed the first turn, since it's Sunday? Or do my 3 bonus turns factor that in?

EDIT : : : I almost forgot - does my Production/Income value shown factor in my bonus from The Wheel, +1 Culture and/or Corruption?

loser0ll
2010-01-03, 11:25 PM
===Update on Technology===
Traded Death Rites for Pottery with Crixon
Traded Writing for Masonry with OrangeQuarter

Rizban
2010-01-04, 01:55 AM
Units:
{table=head]Unit|Cost
Warrior|1gp
Settler|5gp[/table]Training multiple units increases cost of units beyond first by a cumulative 20-30%. For example, 1 settler costs 5gp, 2 settlers cost 12gp (5+7), and 3 settlers cost 20gp (5+7+8).

Buildings:
{table=head]Building|Cost
Temple|20[/table]

You can research all basic technologies for 25 production.
Next level up of tech costs 50 production (Only Map Making exists on this level so far).

The "first turn" is on Wednesday. There were no turns on Saturday to end on Sunday and give a turn change, as the game didn't start until Sunday.

All factors are factored in. The numbers on the city are the max for each individual stat, including tech, it has on the turn posted.

Income factors in all stats from all cities and applies all modifiers. It is the GDP of your nation and goes into your purse. Your city is doing Generate Wealth, which is what gives you Income: 2. If you change that action, your income will drop to 0 until the action is returned to Generate Wealth.

See OOC thread for ruling on technologies. You must find the other civs on the map before you can trade anything with them. Sorry, but this is both more logical and more balanced.

loser0ll
2010-01-04, 02:50 AM
-----------------------Bonus Turn 1------------------------

===National Actions===
No other nations are discovered, so none so far.
*With the tribes finally united under a single ruler, the High Chief feels that it is time to begin searching out other nations.*
===City Actions===
Primer Cuidad is set to produce a single Settler, paying the remaining production cost from the Treasury. (To make sure I understand this correctly, I shift to Produce a Settler, which costs 5 Currency. My production (after Corruption takes effect) is 2, leaving a balance needed of 3. I pay this balance directly from my purse to hurry production so that if finished next turn. With no Income, I also lose 4 from my purse this turn, so at the start of my next turn, I'll have a Settler, and a current purse of 93. Correct?)
*With the tribes clamoring for new lands, and exploration being the order of the day, groups of poor people are packing up their belongings and preparing to set out and found a new city.*
===Unit Actions===
Leader-unit Danath moves two-squares North.
*Knowing that the Settlers preparing to leave will need an appropriate land to relocate too, Danath travels North two-squares to explore the nearby territory.*

Rizban
2010-01-04, 03:58 AM
Settlers take up all Production and 5 gold. They are the only (current) unit not discounted by Production.

loser0ll
2010-01-04, 05:23 AM
I'll stick with my current plan - I can live with the extra 2 gold cost.

Rizban
2010-01-05, 03:11 AM
Start New Turn

The Map http://www.mornproductions.com/Dynasty/54sy7n8qtjh9n.png {table]Star|Capital
Circle|City
X|Unit Stack[/table]

If the map isn't updated as it should be, you may need to refresh the image itself, because it is hosted on a separate site.

Nation News and Status Currency - 91 (-5 Train Unit (Settler)) (Incidental costs not factored into Expected Upkeep are listed here on the turn they take effect)
Expected Income: 2
Expected Upkeep: 9

BONUS TURNS - 2

Units/Max - 3/10 (0/1)
Leaders/Max - 1/1

No political agreements.

Technology Known: Death Rites, The Wheel, Writing

Cities
Primer Cuidad (Capital): Population - 3 Production - 3 Happiness - 1 Culture - 1 Corruption/Waste - 1<br><br> Order - Generate Wealth Garrison - Stack 1

Stacks
Location - North of Capital 1 Danath (Leader, Level 1)Hits - 3/3<br>Move - 2/2<br>Combat - 2<br>Defense - 2<br>Specials - Leadership 1, Basic Attack<br>Upkeep - 20 Location - In Capital 2 WarriorHits - 1/1<br>Move - 1/1<br>Combat - 2<br>Defense - 1<br>Upkeep - 1 1 SettlerHits - 1/1<br>Move - 2/2<br>Combat - 0<br>Defense - 0<br>Specials - Build City, Noncombatant<br>Upkeep - 5

Quick link to city and unit actions (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7617093#post7617093).

loser0ll
2010-01-05, 03:26 AM
------In-Game Turn 1-------
Holding off on posting "RP" stuff until I finish my Bonus Turns, to speed things along, seems like it'll make things easier for everyone during the 'slow' first turns of the game.

I move my Leader North another square, then bring him back to his current starting square, scouting ahead. Then I move my Settler up Two Squares to the same square as the Leader. (Also, I think you mistyped my Leader stats - you put his Upkeep as 20.

For my city, I devote my city to Masonry research.

Also, was the 2nd Teir Tech Tree I proposed acceptable?

EDIT : Making this Round 1 Action.