PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty IC: Moose Fisher

Rizban
2010-01-03, 08:45 PM
The Map http://www.mornproductions.com/Dynasty/m9h30i2ntr23pinedfg.png {table]Star|Capital
Circle|City
X|Unit Stack[/table]

The brown to the north is mountains. Moutains cost 2 Move per square, double line of sight when standing on top, and block line of sight.

If the map isn't updated as it should be, you may need to refresh the image itself, because it is hosted on a separate site.

Nation News and Status Currency - 100 (current money in purse)
Expected Income: 2 (how much your money is expected to increase next turn)
Expected Upkeep: 4 (how much your money is expected to decrease next turn)

BONUS TURNS - 3

Units/Max - 1/10 (1/1)
Leaders/Max - 1/1 One time explanation: The max units is play is 10 per city. The first fraction represents how many units are under "general control." Here, 1 Warrior is being controlled by the general control of the nation, so 1/10

The parentheses next to this number represent units controlled by Leaders. The Leadership score of a Leader is exactly how many units he can control. Your leader has Leadership 1, and he is controlling 1 Warrior with it, thus the (1/1).

Leaders do not count against the normal unit limit. In general, you can control 1 leader for every city you control, giving the final 1/1.

No political agreements.

Technology Known: Death Rites, The Wheel, Bronze Working

Cities
Unnamed Capital: Population - 3 Production - 3 Happiness - 1 Culture - 1 Corruption/Waste - 1[br][br] Order - Generate Wealth Garrison - Stack 1

Stacks
Location - In Capital 1 Leader (Level 1)(Level Up!)Hits - 3/3[br]Move - 2/2[br]Combat - 2[br]Defense - 2[br]Specials - Leadership 1[br]Upkeep - 2[br][br]Level Up![br]Select one of the following: Basic Attack - Add +1 to Combat for other units in stack Basic Defense - Add +1 to Defense for other units in stack Basic Logistics - Add +1 to Move for other units in stack Increase one of leader's ability scores by 1. Increase Leadership ability by 1. 2 WarriorHits - 1/1[br]Move - 1/1[br]Combat - 1[br]Defense - 1[br]Upkeep - 1

Quick link to city and unit actions (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7617093#post7617093).

Note that you may choose to end your turn and use a bonus turn. If not, then no turn changes will happen until Wednesday. If using a bonus turn, you must declare that you are doing so.

Moose Fisher
2010-01-03, 09:51 PM
Turn 1 ACTIONS (so Far)

Rename Capital to Remur
Order Remur to Train Settler
Name Leader to Dietrich
Level Leader in Basic Defence

Question: Shouldn't my Warriors have a Combat of 2 because of my Bronze Working?

Rizban
2010-01-04, 01:26 AM
Future warriors will have Combat 2. Alternatively, you can upgrade the 2 you have for 1 gold each, but it reduces their Move to 0 for this turn.

Will post a turn update when you actually do something other than name things or when you actually declare an end of turn.

Moose Fisher
2010-01-04, 04:53 PM
Additional Actions:

Spend 1 gold to upgrade Warrior in Dietrich's Stack
Move 2nd Warrior 1 square NORTHWEST
End Turn

Remember that I also told Remur to Train Settler