PDA

View Full Version : Nuclear Winter Interactive

Pages : 1 [2]

CrimsonAngel
2010-01-09, 07:55 AM
Try shooting his foot, then interogating him.

Gamerlord
2010-01-09, 08:17 AM
I repeat, shoot him in the legs,but be careful not to kill him, leave whatever you feel like leaving him, take the propane and drive away.

I second this comment.

Why should we be so cruel to kill in cold blood and lose our humanity, it never works :smalltongue:

It's the rule of sympatheticWEAK characters or something.

Fixed that for you :smalltongue: .

Comet
2010-01-09, 08:23 AM
Nine pages and you still haven't managed to leave your starting camp?

You guys suck. :smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2010-01-09, 08:24 AM
I repeat, shoot him in the legs,but be careful not to kill him, leave whatever you feel like leaving him, take the propane and drive away.

Fixed that for you :smalltongue: .

Weak characters? There are so many wrong things about that statement...

Just because you don't go around and kill in cold blood don't mean your weak, in fact those who do that are in fact quite weak themselves.

Say a witty one liner, step back ( To avoid him doing the same to you) and then demand he identify himself.

I support this, if he moves thought, shoot him.

Gamerlord
2010-01-09, 12:54 PM
Weak characters? There are so many wrong things about that statement...

Just because you don't go around and kill in cold blood don't mean your weak, in fact those who do that are in fact quite weak themselves.

I support this, if he moves thought, shoot him.
"SYMPATHY IS FOR THE WEAK!"
-Chaos Space marines.

Mina Kobold
2010-01-09, 01:30 PM
-Chaos Space marines.

Would you rather be alone, so evil that you can't trust anyone, in a world like this, or be trusted by many people who'll give you everything they've got just for the shake of friendship?

Personally I reckon that, even if it's fake, sympathy is a rather useful thing.

The non-sympathetic way will just make you paranoid and in the end you'll not do much better than Azula.

Shadowcaller
2010-01-09, 01:32 PM
-Chaos Space marines.

Yeah, wisdom from the massmurderer. Good luck with that role model Gamerkid. :smalltongue:

Gamerlord
2010-01-09, 02:00 PM
"It is better to be feared than to be loved"
- can't remember

Grim ranger
2010-01-09, 02:02 PM
- can't remember

Machiavelli, I would say. And no, it really isn't. Going "full evil" attitude will get us killed in this game.

Szilard
2010-01-09, 02:06 PM
Yeah, Machiavelli, but that only applies if you have any power at all. You are just one man (or woman) for yourself. Making people want to get rid of you is not a good thing.

Gamerlord
2010-01-09, 02:19 PM
Fine, lets order him to give us everything he owns, tell us everything, than shoot him, cause this guy isn't going to be on our side anytime soon methinks.

Silverraptor
2010-01-10, 12:48 AM
-Chaos Space marines.

Sanity too. That is also for the weak.:smallamused:

kpenguin
2010-01-10, 12:57 AM
- can't remember

Machiavelli, and he also tells us it is better to be both and worse to be hated

Grim ranger
2010-01-10, 04:29 AM
This game has serious potential, and it already is my one of my favourites... I might be starting my own game soon-ish. Fantasy setting, so that I don't seem to copy Bright too much :smalltongue:

Darklord Bright
2010-01-10, 04:39 AM
So, does anyone wanna help me with figuring out what the most common solution is?

Captain Alien
2010-01-10, 06:37 AM
Why don't we make a catchphrase for Sasha? It's a perfect moment to use it for the first time.

"Game over, kids"
"Just like a philosopher once said... '(INSERT HERE RANDOM LINE)'"
"Come again?"
"Are you okay?"

And then... BANG! Nameless NPCs are useless and we have already almost-killed one of them so let's make this quick. Also, they have a bike. Trust me, Sasha was born to be badass. Let's kick some asses.

Gamerlord
2010-01-10, 06:54 AM
"Game over, kids"

Pun intended :smalltongue: ?

Captain Alien
2010-01-10, 07:24 AM
Intended, indeed.

Ashen Lilies
2010-01-10, 11:55 PM
"Just like a famous philosopher who I highly respect once said... BOOM! HEADSHOT, BABY!"

Keris
2010-01-11, 01:12 AM
So, does anyone wanna help me with figuring out what the most common solution is?
I'll bite.

Kill him now: 2 votes.
Shoot him in the foot/leg, then take his stuff and leave him to die: 2 votes.
Step back and ask him to identify: 3 votes
"Extract all useful data": 7 votes Hopefully we have some kind of mental probe ability...

Gamerlord
2010-01-11, 04:14 PM
I'll bite.

"Extract all useful data": 7 votes Hopefully we have some kind of mental probe ability...

We have on, it is called "Rip his brain open and examine its contents"

I vote to rip his brain open and examine its contents. That will give us all the info we need, because info is in the brain, so therefore if we rip out his brain we will see all the info.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2010-01-11, 09:11 PM
*smacks gamerkid about*

Enough with you and your gore. This is Post Apocalyptia! You can't go around discharging your weapon at everything that moves! It's unhealthy! And rude!

And the survival of a species generally depends on more than one member of that species being able to move!

Mina Kobold
2010-01-12, 09:52 AM
*smacks gamerkid about*

Enough with you and your gore. This is Post Apocalyptia! You can't go around discharging your weapon at everything that moves! It's unhealthy! And rude!

And the survival of a species generally depends on more than one member of that species being able to move!

Depends on the species. Some can do without a mate and others are just plain weird. i.e. humans

But yes, no more gore! No more violence! *Demonstrates against gamerkid's ideas with a funny sign*

Keris
2010-01-12, 10:03 AM
*smacks gamerkid about*
Gamerkid was just responding to my tongue-in-cheek comment regarding how we go about "extracting all useful data" from the guard. If you have any reasonable suggestions, I'm sure we'd be all ears.

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-12, 10:29 AM
I think we should combine the two with the most votes, Step back and ask him to identify and then get data, with an added twist. We tell him to turn around, sit on his knees, with his hands visible at all times. This will put him at a severe disadvantage and will make it easier to knock him out with the butt of the rifle by hitting the back of his head if he decides to be uncooperative.

Gamerlord
2010-01-12, 02:37 PM
But yes, no more gore! No more violence! *Demonstrates against gamerkid's ideas with a funny sign*

*Sets sign on fire*

In other news, lets just shoot him in the head, he OBVIOUSLY is not going to help us anytime soon.

That or we can pry the secrets from his head (Literally of figuratively,whichever is most popular.)

Gamerlord
2010-01-12, 02:38 PM
*smacks gamerkid about*

IT'S FUN!

And this is Post Apocalyptia, survival is all that matters!

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2010-01-12, 06:13 PM
Exactly, dear boy! The more people we kill, the more people will try to kill US!

Gamerlord
2010-01-12, 06:18 PM
Exactly, dear boy! The more people we kill, the more people will try to kill US!

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES!

An Enemy Spy
2010-01-12, 10:00 PM
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Mina Kobold
2010-01-13, 09:00 AM
DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES!

Actually they do, if you know how to listen.

A murdered man will tell the tale of murdered be, by this riffle mine.
A travelling man will hear his words, and soon I too will be telling my tale.

Or in English: You kill too many people and their corpses will be proof enough for others to have them think you deserves death.

Remember that the reason Sasha is in danger is because she's alone and out of reach of resources. We don't need more problems.

Darklord Bright
2010-01-13, 09:16 AM
Sasha fails to get any more information out of the man.

>"Hurry up and shoot me, if you've got the balls."

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1990/nwq15.png

Keris
2010-01-13, 09:27 AM
>Deliver witty one-liner1, then shoot him.
>Loot the bodies.

1Maybe something about not needing balls.

someonenonotyou
2010-01-13, 10:28 AM
>Loot the bodies.
Do this and be done with it

Malkar Grumbo
2010-01-13, 10:57 AM
Ok, I have to go with the shoot him option now, this interrogation isn't getting us anywhere.

Gamerlord
2010-01-13, 11:30 AM
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! Blow his entrails out!

MethosH
2010-01-13, 11:42 AM
¬¬'

finally.

Mr_Saturn
2010-01-13, 12:05 PM
>Loot the bodies.
>Level up
>Get new skills

There, that's better.

An Enemy Spy
2010-01-13, 12:31 PM
Declare our undying love for him and make his baby!

Gamerlord
2010-01-13, 03:11 PM

.........LOL WHAT?!

MY POOR BRAIN!
:eek:

Grim ranger
2010-01-13, 03:14 PM

No. I got better option:

-Kick Enemy spy to the balls
-knock the guy out with the butt of the rifle
-loot the corpse and load prophane tank aboard our recently acquired vehicle
-drive off

Edit: First thing apparently not possible, so change that to merely boiling him alive. The idea was so horrible he deserves it.

John Cribati
2010-01-15, 01:01 AM
Shoot him. The other guy, too, if he's alive. Loot the Bodies. Bury them.

Threeshades
2010-01-15, 05:27 PM
"I thought you'd never ask." *POW*
make sure the rifle is set to single shot, to save ammo. Five bullets won't kill a single brain any more than one would.

Shoot him. The other guy, too, if he's alive. Loot the Bodies. Bury them.

Burying is just a waste of energy in a post nuclear wasteland, the area can hardly get any more hostile and the snow will do the job anyway, so just loot and then drive off into the sunset on the sno-mo.

Hacktor
2010-01-16, 02:01 AM
You could say... "I know what's going through your mind right now... a 5.56 Caliber bullet", *POW*

:smallbiggrin:

EleventhHour
2010-01-16, 02:28 AM
You could say... "I know what's going through your mind right now... a 5.56 Caliber bullet", *POW*

:smallbiggrin:

...Now there's a witty one liner. +1, since we don't seem to be in the mood to make sense. :smalltongue:

Hacktor
2010-01-16, 02:33 AM
Make sense... what's that?... :smallbiggrin: this is a war zone...

Hyoumu Yau
2010-01-16, 08:59 AM
Drop the gun and give the guy a hug! :smallbiggrin:

I mean, killing them? I know it's post-apocalypse and yadda-yadda, but you attacked them first. Doesn't it make you the bad... girl?

Gamerlord
2010-01-16, 12:08 PM
Drop the gun and give the guy a hug! :smallbiggrin:

I mean, killing them? I know it's post-apocalypse and yadda-yadda, but you attacked them first. Doesn't it make you the bad... girl?

This is post-apocalypse, no room for pacifists, shoot the guy before he gets up.

Platinum_Mongoose
2010-01-16, 12:28 PM
Hit him with the rifle butt and get info from him later.

John Cribati
2010-01-16, 12:36 PM
^ Fun-fact: My username means that guy's username, minus the "platinum"

Hyoumu Yau
2010-01-16, 01:12 PM
This is post-apocalypse, no room for pacifists, shoot the guy before he gets up.

Yeah, but don't you think that post-apocalypse also means that people should stick together so they have better chances of surviving it? :smallwink:

John Cribati
2010-01-16, 01:21 PM
Yeah, but don't you think that post-apocalypse also means that people should stick together so they have better chances of surviving it? :smallwink:
What about keeping your distance so you have a better chance of not getting stabbed in the back?

Gamerlord
2010-01-16, 01:25 PM

Does this guy look like he wants to team up with us? :smallsigh:

Honestly people, in this game, the peaceful method doesn't work.

Platinum_Mongoose
2010-01-16, 01:39 PM
^ Fun-fact: My username means that guy's username, minus the "platinum"

High five!

John Cribati
2010-01-16, 02:58 PM
High five!

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2013/internethighfivec.jpg

Silverraptor
2010-01-16, 03:21 PM
When will the next result be posted?:smallconfused:

MethosH
2010-01-16, 08:40 PM
When will the next result be posted?:smallconfused:

Apparently the same day you update Idiosyncrasy! So hurry! :smallbiggrin:

Darklord Bright
2010-01-16, 08:55 PM
Sasha sets the gun to single shot, and aims it.

>>"I know what's going through your mind right now... a 5.56 Caliber bullet"

She fires. The shot hits the man in the head, killing him instantly. He briefly sits up slightly from the force of the shot, then falls forwards into the snow.

Sasha straps the AK-47 to her back, grabs and holsters her revolver, and starts up the snowmobile.

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5196/nwq16.png

EleventhHour
2010-01-16, 08:59 PM
Use the extra seat space for either the wounded guy (if he's more cooperative) or the propane tank.

John Cribati
2010-01-16, 11:06 PM
Yeah, and take one of those mask things the guys are wearing. They look kind of important, or you may need to sell it.

someonenonotyou
2010-01-16, 11:58 PM
See if wounded guy will cooperate if not finish off

also loot them for everything down to the underwear

Silverraptor
2010-01-17, 02:08 AM
The wounded guy will probably die. So just grab the propane tank and move out.

Apparently the same day you update Idiosyncrasy! So hurry! :smallbiggrin:

:smallannoyed:

I would if I had ACCESS TO IT!!!:furious:

Maximum Zersk
2010-01-17, 02:25 AM
The wounded guy will probably die. So just grab the propane tank and move out.

:smallannoyed:

I would if I had ACCESS TO IT!!!:furious:

THIS! IS! SPARTA!!!!!

*kicks Silverraptor into the pit of death*

:smalltongue:

I second Eleventh's vote.

Silverraptor
2010-01-17, 02:30 AM
THIS! IS! SPARTA!!!!!

*kicks Silverraptor into the pit of death*

:smalltongue:

I second Eleventh's vote.

So it's war is it!

Thank you very much for volunteering for my comic.:smallamused:

Keris
2010-01-17, 06:02 AM
also loot them for everything down to the underwear
Seconding this. Also, go back to the scrap heap and retrieve the roll of wire/rope. We can use it to lash the propane tank to the back of the snowmobile.

Captain Alien
2010-01-17, 01:28 PM
Seconding this. Also, go back to the scrap heap and retrieve the roll of wire/rope. We can use it to lash the propane tank to the back of the snowmobile.

I third both looting the corpses and this.

Hyoumu Yau
2010-01-17, 01:54 PM
Does this guy look like he wants to team up with us? :smallsigh:

Honestly people, in this game, the peaceful method doesn't work.

Where do you see peaceful people? I'm the only one who proposed to hug him:smallbiggrin:
Besides, why not? You, people, where the ones who started shooting other guys and punching harmless Q's:smallwink:, so it's you own fault that they did not cooperate:smallamused:

Use the extra seat space for either the wounded guy (if he's more cooperative) or the propane tank.

Yeah, do that, then the looting, then wire/rope thing.

Hacktor
2010-01-17, 02:02 PM
Nice :D you used my one-liner...

Next, explore the countryside a little... turn off engine and lights at first sign of trouble.

Maximum Zersk
2010-01-17, 04:49 PM
So it's war is it!

Thank you very much for volunteering for my comic.:smallamused:

Always happy to help a fellow artist with inspiration. :smalltongue:

So, how are you going to kill me in it?

Silverraptor
2010-01-17, 09:28 PM
Always happy to help a fellow artist with inspiration. :smalltongue:

So, how are you going to kill me in it?

Kill you?:smallamused:

Belkarsbadside1
2010-01-18, 10:44 AM
Did the guy you shot in the shoulder see her do it? No he didn't. So she could rescue him, nurse him back to health and when he recovers, claim she rescued him from the shooter, but it was too late for his friend. Therefore she gets an ally who is indebted to her. And on the downside that he tries to kill her upon recovering, she can just shoot his brains out.