PDA

View Full Version : Invasion of the Zombies: Day of the Dead (GAME ON! FIRST POST ON PAGE 2)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Fawkes
2010-01-05, 05:49 PM
Clearview, Ohio
1 Month After Z-Day

The once lively town of Clearview has been reduced to a ghost town. Nearly all the people have left the town for safer ground. None survived the trip. Those left behind did not fare much better. The last few survivors have holed up in the Clearview Mall, the last safe place in the city. Who knows how long it will stand…

Rules:

Each Day Phase, as well as pointing, every player may also either FORTIFY the barricades by writing ‘fortify’ in bold green, or SCAVENGE for supplies by writing ‘scavenge’ in bold blue.

Fortifying:
The Survivor spends the day shoring up the barricades in an attempt to stave off the zombie hordes that attack each night.
If you choose to fortify the barricades, you add +1 to the total capacity of the barricades for the day and may stay within the safety of the fortification for that night. Staying in the barricades provides significant, but not total, protection from zombie attacks, but not from night kills or any other night action. The barricade behaves like armor: the zombies are just as likely to attack people in the barricade as people outside, but those in the barricades are much more likely to survive. If there are more players in the fortification than the capacity, players will be picked at random to be kicked out of the barricade until numbers in the barricade are equal to the capacity for that day. Spots in the barricade may be given to others by PM to the narrators; this can be an anonymous action. Each night, the zombies will tear down the barricades, and fortification begins anew the next day.

Scavenging:
The Survivor spends the day rummaging through the mall, looting whatever they can find. Each day, scavengers can choose to look in one of six specific locations:
Security Office: The headquarters of mall security. Contains a variety of security equipment, as well as a handful of confiscated items of questionable legality.
Clearview Hospital: A small hospital adjacent to Clearview Mall. Contains a large array of medical supplies.
Brooks Sporting Goods: A locally owned sporting goods store. Contains plenty of items suitable for impromptu melee weapons, as well as an array of camping and outdoor supplies.
Shelley Hardware: A run-down old hardware store. Contains a variety of building materials and tools.
Cranberries Electronics: A popular electronics chain. Contains all of the newest gadgets, including cameras and recording devices.
Romero’s: A quiet pub near the mall’s food court. Contains a diverse supply of useful items.

At the end of the day, all discovered items will be delivered privately via PM. Each survivor can carry only 3 items.

The game will start with a set number of zombies, dependant on player number. Each night phase, the zombies will assault the barricades, trying to reach the juicy living meat cowering within. Any poor souls unlucky enough to find themselves outside the barricades will also be at risk from the undead horde as it hungers for flesh. Victims of zombie attacks are decided randomly, and survivor will be attacked by more than one zombie per night, even if the zombies outnumber the survivors. Various items will help or hinder defense against a zombie attack, as specified in their description.

Infection:
There are two possible stages of infection before a human succumbs and will eventually stalk the land as the undead. At the start of the game, any player can be infected with either stage. During the game any player can become infected if attacked by a zombie.

Dormant infection: This kind of infection is caused by small amounts of blood or saliva from a zombie getting into a human’s bloodstream via a small cut or graze. It is almost impossible to tell when you get infected in this way, so those infected will not be informed of their infection.

The result of this infection is that when the infected human dies, of any cause of death, they will soon rise from the grave and come back as a zombie, this includes death by vigilante or lynching.

Malignant infection: This infection is caused by a massive influx of the zombie virus into a human’s system, normally caused by a zombie bite. It is hard to miss this kind infection, so the infected player will be informed of their infection.

This form of infection can be fatal if not treated quickly. If the infected player does not get cured of their infection within three full game days of their infection they will succumb and quickly return as the living dead. If killed at any point in those three day by other means that the infection the player will still rise from the grave adding one zombie to the number assaulting the barricade.

Zombification: Once a player is zombified, they are no longer in control, and will mindlessly stalk the mall and attack survivors. There are three ways a survivor may become a zombie:

1: Any survivor killed by a zombie during the night phase will immediately be reanimated as a zombie.
2: Any survivor that’s lynched or killed while suffering from a dormant infection will immediately be reanimated as a zombie.
3: Any survivor who succumbs to a malignant infection will immediately be reanimated as a zombie.

Escaping Clearview Mall:
This time around, winning the game isn’t as easy as just surviving. Clearview Mall is a good temporary hideout, but its potential for long-term survival is… low.

When the survivors believe they have eradicated the Death Cult, they may, instead of voting for a lynch, vote to use a military radio to call for an evac team, by writing 'call for evac' in bold orange. At the end of the subsequent night phase, a helicopter will arrive. If there are no more Cultists, the remaining survivors will be evacuated. If even one Cultist remains, the helicopter will be sabotaged, and the two members of the evac crew will be added to the zombie horde.

Roles:

Survivors:

Survivors – just a regular Joe (or Jane) caught up in the end of the world, trying to stay alive.

Day actions: Survivors may vote for a lynch or to call for evac. They may also either fortify the barricades or search for supplies.

Objective: Destroy the death cult and escape Clearview Mall.

The Idiot – Idiots think they’re doing the right thing, but they are invariably not. Idiots are given the Survivor PM.

Actions and winning conditions as civilians with the following additions:
Idiots are bad at pretty much whatever they do. If an Idiot fortifies, there is no increase to the capacity of the barricade.

Teenage Lovers – These two are madly in love with each other, a mere moment apart seems like eternity. If one lover dies, the other will follow them to the afterlife (or undeath), taking one of those responsible with them.

If both lovers work on the barricades, a total of 3 spaces are created for that night. Lovers only take up one barricade space. If both lovers scavenge, they will find a total of 3 items. The lovers share a joint inventory with six item slots.
When one lover is killed, the second lover will sacrifice himself to kill his lover’s murderer. If the lover was lynched, the last person to join the lynch will be killed.

Doctor – A physician employed at Clearview Hospital. More used to broken bones and concussions than the living dead, but still a fine man to have around when people start getting infected.

The Doctor may pm the narrators with the name of one player (other than themselves) they wish to heal at any point during the day phase. At the end of the day phase said player will be completely cured of any level of virus infection so long as both the Doctor and patient are still alive.

The Cult:

Cultist – Cultists are those brainwashed into believing that death at the hands of a zombie is both glorious and wonderful. These deluded individuals will stop at nothing to make everyone share the joy of undeath.

Actions as civilians with the following additions:
Instead of fortifying the barricades Cultists can sabotage them. If a Cultist fortifies the barricades, instead of adding one space to the capacity of the barricade, one space is taken away.

The Cult has the ability to convert other survivors to join their cause. Converted players lose all previous role based abilities, but retain items. This ability will work on any role in the game, even the lovers. If one of the lovers is inducted and is subsequently killed the non-cultist lover will still take revenge and kill themselves. If the non-cultist lover dies, the cultist lover will not avenge them or kill themselves. All the other lover abilities will stop working for both lovers (as they require both lovers to act together).
Only a maximum of three cultists may be recruited in total.

Objective: Kill or convert every survivor in Clearview Mall.

This is not a complete list. There are plenty of other interesting individuals in Clearview Mall.

Final notes:
Please do not exchange role PMs, as this removes an important aspect of the game. Feel free to claim whatever role you like, though.

Roleplaying is encouraged, but the setting of this game is the real world (+zombies), so please refrain from roleplaying anything in anyway magical or non-human. RP characters from previous iterations of Invasion of the Zombies are discouraged.

If there’s anything you’d like me to clarify, please say. If you have any suggestion, please voice those too.

Survivors
{table]Aemoh
Banthesun
Billtodamax
The Bookworm
The Bushranger
Calar
Crown of Thorns
Deathslayer7
Elder Tsofu
Eldritch Knight
EleventhHour
Fleeing Coward
Foahra
Lamech
Lex-kat
Lostlittlebear
Mr. White
Murska
Oddity
Paul Muad'dib
Phase
Robert Blackletter
Sanity702
Sir Stixalot
Smellie Hippie
Someonenonotyou
Szilard
TehSheen
Uncle Festy[/table]

Zombies
{table]Major H.P. "Happy" Turtle
James Magtok
"Cobra" Ikari
Someonenonotyou
Aemoh
TehSheen
Sir Stixalot
Murska
Deathslayer7
Szilard
Ben
Barbra
Oddity
Mr. White[/table]

Wizibirb
2010-01-05, 08:46 PM
As the local zombie I believe that I shall be one of the first to say in.

Aemoh
2010-01-05, 09:00 PM
In, says I.

Also...

Please do not exchange role PMs, as this removes an important aspect of the game. Feel free to claim whatever role you like, though.

If you believe that will be a problem, probably best to post the Role PMs themselves in the game thread. Seemed to work wonders in the past for those that did so.

Lex-Kat
2010-01-05, 10:01 PM
I'll join.

Phase
2010-01-05, 11:00 PM
I was in the last one, why not this one too?

Murska
2010-01-05, 11:54 PM
All right, I'm in.

Lamech
2010-01-06, 12:36 AM
Pick me, pick me. I swear I won't try to backstab my team this time. :smallsmile:

Deathslayer7
2010-01-06, 01:49 AM
sure why not? :smallsmile:

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-06, 02:09 AM
Count me in. Maybe I won't die an untimely death this time :smalltongue:

billtodamax
2010-01-06, 04:11 AM
In too, maybe I'll win this time.

*holds fingers together* This close...

Mr White
2010-01-06, 04:58 AM
this looks quite interesting so...

In

I'll have to brush up on my zombie knowledge.

Dr. Bath
2010-01-06, 05:36 AM
If you believe that will be a problem, probably best to post the Role PMs themselves in the game thread. Seemed to work wonders in the past for those that did so.

Because then the secret roles won't be secret.

@Fleeing Coward: No, no. You probably will.

The Bookworm
2010-01-06, 07:26 AM
Ooh! Ooh! I'm in!

lostlittlebear
2010-01-06, 10:34 AM
Lemme join! Lemme join :smallbiggrin:

Robert Blackletter
2010-01-06, 10:46 AM
inininininininininiinininininin

TehSheen
2010-01-06, 03:49 PM
I am IN before this fills up too quickly!

Uncle Festy
2010-01-06, 08:43 PM
Hells yes!
In. :smallbiggrin:

Vwulf DeMarcus
2010-01-06, 09:04 PM
IN! I loved watching the last one.

Szilard
2010-01-06, 10:13 PM
Szilard is in.

Eldritch Knight
2010-01-06, 10:27 PM
Fun.

Got Brains?

banthesun
2010-01-07, 07:17 AM
More than in!

Etcetera
2010-01-08, 02:24 PM
I'm definitely in.

Oddity
2010-01-09, 05:21 AM
You cant stop ME!!
In

Mr White
2010-01-12, 08:43 AM
Not to be impatient but ... When will this start?

Fawkes
2010-01-12, 11:23 AM
The 18th. Hopefully we'll get a few more people in before then.

smellie_hippie
2010-01-12, 12:43 PM
I'll play.

Quick question... can the cultists repeatedly call for the evac and thus sabotage the efforts and increase the zombie horde? :smallconfused:

Dr. Bath
2010-01-12, 01:34 PM
I'll play.

Quick question... can the cultists repeatedly call for the evac and thus sabotage the efforts and increase the zombie horde? :smallconfused:

It's got to win the lynch vote of course, but I would say yes. Final word is from Fawkes of course.

EleventhHour
2010-01-12, 01:40 PM
*sneaks into the joining queue*

>.>

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-12, 01:46 PM
Yeah, I'll join too - my games are running low and this looked interesting in the several tests. :smallsmile:

Fawkes
2010-01-12, 04:26 PM

If the cultists control the lynch, I'd say you have much bigger problems to worry about.

calar
2010-01-12, 06:14 PM
Looks fun, Ill join.

Phase
2010-01-12, 06:37 PM
If the cultists control the lynch, I'd say you have much bigger problems to worry about.

Like who left the oven on! :smalleek:

foahra
2010-01-15, 02:49 PM
ooo ooo im so joining. what is left i could be?

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-15, 03:09 PM
Looks like fun, In.

Fawkes
2010-01-15, 04:18 PM
ooo ooo im so joining. what is left i could be?

All roles will be assigned randomly over the weekend. You could be anything!

Be forewarned, this game departs heavily from the standard WW formula. Make sure you read the rules in the first post. If you're confused about anything, feel free to ask me any questions.

---

Here's the schedule for the next couple days:
Recruitment will close sometime late tomorrow.
Roles will be sent out Sunday afternoon.
Game will begin Monday night.

All times are CST, or GMT -6.
Due to my personal schedule, the game will not update on Wednesdays. Any phase that would normally end on a Wednesday will last an extra 24 hours.

The Bushranger
2010-01-15, 06:41 PM
Eh, why not. Count me in!

foahra
2010-01-15, 07:23 PM
All roles will be assigned randomly over the weekend. You could be anything!

Be forewarned, this game departs heavily from the standard WW formula. Make sure you read the rules in the first post. If you're confused about anything, feel free to ask me any questions.

---

Here's the schedule for the next couple days:
Recruitment will close sometime late tomorrow.
Roles will be sent out Sunday afternoon.
Game will begin Monday night.

All times are CST, or GMT -6.
Due to my personal schedule, the game will not update on Wednesdays. Any phase that would normally end on a Wednesday will last an extra 24 hours.

k sounds good

calar
2010-01-16, 01:47 AM
Hey sweet, a fellow Baylorite. Never noticed that before.

someonenonotyou
2010-01-16, 02:26 AM
I'll play your little game

Fawkes
2010-01-16, 01:04 PM
Hey sweet, a fellow Baylorite. Never noticed that before.

Oh, cool. Are you a current student, or an alumnus?

calar
2010-01-16, 02:28 PM
Oh, cool. Are you a current student, or an alumnus?

Current, Sophomore this year.

foahra
2010-01-17, 01:12 PM
im ready im in to play the game :smallbiggrin:

Fawkes
2010-01-17, 05:12 PM
Recruitment is officially closed. Roles PMs will be going out tonight.

Fawkes
2010-01-17, 09:26 PM
Role PMs have all been sent out, in alphabetical order. If you were missed, let me know ASAP.

Mustiado
2010-01-18, 08:13 AM
Yes. Return of a game that I found highly amusing.

IN.

EDIT: OH NOOOOOOOOOO.

:smallfrown: How did I miss this?

Auto-lynch replacement, I guess.

Fawkes
2010-01-18, 10:23 PM
Clearview, Ohio
1 Month After Z-Day

Over the past couple weeks, a number of sensationalist news stories had been broadcast across the nation. Disappearances, sudden illnesses, ordinary men and women suddenly attacking on their loved ones. These seemingly unrelated events began occurring with increasing frequency.

It wasn't until just last week ago, when reports came from the town of Kirkbrook, that the gravity of the situation became clear. The town had been violently overtaken by an unidentified horde of berserk assailants. The whole country was in a panic. But it wasn't until just a few days ago that the city of Clearview lost its mind.

They came in from the Northeast. An entire shambling army of them. The poured through the city streets, attacking everyone in sight. Those unlucky enough to find themselves in their path were promptly killed, only to arise again as a member of the horde.

The citizens tried to evacuate. The roads were quickly clogged with vehicles. The would-be escapees found themselves trapped, easy prey for the invading horde. Those who stayed behind were no better off. Without any sort of plan or protection, few were left alive as the horde swept through the town.

The few who did survive gathered in Clearview Mall, managing to seal the mall off from the horde outside. Trapped, but safe, for the time being.

"What do we now?"

"We just need to stay calm."

"Stay calm? We're all gonna die! Game over, man, game over!"

One voice rang out above the rest. "Everyone quiet!" A hush fell over the crowd. One woman stood tall over the rest. "My name is Major H.P. Turtle. I can get us out of here, if we can just hold it together. I have a radio. I can call for help."

Reluctantly, the panicking survivors rallied around Major Turtle. The Major managed to contact a nearby helicopter pilot by the name of James Magtok and asked for his assistance. James agreed to fly in to Clearview to pick up the survivors as soon as possible.

That night, the survivors slept uneasily in the mall, keeping an eye on the shambling horde outside.

The following morning, the survivors gathered on the rooftop, waiting for James' arrival. At the crack of noon, the sound of rotating blades cut across the sky. The helicopter soared in, landing nimbly on the roof of the mall. As the blades slowed to a stop, a wiry man in a gray flight suit hopped out of the cockpit.

"Major Turtle?"

The Major stepped forward, smiling. "James Magtok, I presume?"

"At your service." James gave an exaggerated salute. "It looks like you've got more people than will fit. I'll have to make a few runs. Who's first?"

The survivors rushed forward, eager to get on the the chopper and out of the mall. The Major held out her arms to stop them from trampling each other. "Hold on, hold on! Don't worry! Everyone will be evacuated! There's no need to rush!"

Suddenly, there was a noise from the helicopter. A young man who had only introduced himself as "Cobra" Ikari stood in the cockpit, smashing the instruments with a hammer.

"Whoa, hey! What the hell are you doing?"

James and the Major ran to the helicopter. Ikari jumped fro the cockpit, carrying pieces of the controls with hi, and flung them off the rooftop into the distance.

"God damn it! You ripped out the controls! Now how am I supposed to fly this thing?"

With a flash, Ikari pulled two needles from his jacket and plunged them into James and the Major's necks.

"Rest, and be reborn as the servants of L'mur-Kathulos! Together we can cleanse this world!"

"You son of a bitch!" The Major drew a pistol from her hip and pressed the barrel against Ikari's chest. She fired twice. Ikari lost his grip on the needles and all three of them slumped to the ground.

The survivors stood in stunned silence as each of the three began to turn a pale green. All of a sudden, all three opened their eyes. The whites of their eyes had yellowed, and their irises were now bright red. They stood, Ikari coated in his blood, and lurched toward the survivors.

"Get back inside! GET BACK INSIDE!"

The survivors turned and ran back to the door. The last one in tried to close the door, but the zombies were too fast. The Major grabbed the door and yanked it open, and the terrified survivor fled down the stairs, the three zombies hot on his heels.

Inside the mall, the survivors scattered. One shouted as he ran. "The bank! Get to the bank!"

A number of the survivors ran to secure the bank, the most defensible building of the mall. The rest scattered, looking for supplies to defend themselves with.

Day 1 Begins

Zombies
{table]Major H.P. "Happy" Turtle
James Magtok
"Cobra" Ikari[/table]

Wizibirb
2010-01-18, 10:53 PM
random at Aemoh And Tod the Tank will search the security office

TehSheen
2010-01-18, 10:57 PM
Pointing at Sanity for random and scavenging the Security Office.

Phase
2010-01-18, 11:06 PM
The door of the Clearview Mall Confectionary burst open. Shards of glass flew into the general area. A tall, lean, angry looking bald man threw a bundle of empty Hostess boxes to the ground.

"Dammit!" he shouted. He shut the doors behind him, or tried to, at least. The hinges seemed busted beyond repair. “All I want…”

He drops to his knees and shouts to the heavens. “Is! One! Twinkie!”

Tallahassee was just returning from Columbus when he ran out of gas and had to stop in this ruddy mudhole. He took off his hat and wiped his brow, and was about to take off his jacket when he saw the rest of the mall's inhabitants running down the hall.

"Hey, whoa whoa hey." He called after them. "Where ya'll goin'? Where's the fire?"

"The bank!" A man cried back. "We're gonna fortify the bank!"

He looked down and shook his head. "Buncha yeller good fer nothin'..."

Tallahassee had a more aggressive approach in mind, and made his way to scavenge Brook's Sporting Goods.

No Point

The Bushranger
2010-01-18, 11:25 PM
Erin O'Connell did her best to fortify the barricades going up in front of the bank, the events up on the rooftop still burned into her mind as she shivers, gently rubbing her arm. She really wished she'd been able to dodge that dog the other day. Was it really that easy to get infected? Maybe they all were already! Maybe even Phase was!

someonenonotyou
2010-01-18, 11:26 PM
Someone heads over to Cranberries and points at Phase for not pointing at anyone, a little suspicious if you ask me, and cause hes above me

Fawkes
2010-01-18, 11:34 PM
By the way, "No Lynch" is only a valid point on Day 1. After that, it's either point or call for evac. Anything else counts as you missing a day, and it's three strikes you're out, bucko.

Phase
2010-01-18, 11:47 PM
Aye, I don't have anything to lynch on today, and I'd rather not risk accidentally taking an innocent on the off chance we get a cultist. (Though I now fear I may not live long enough to find any culists. :smalleek:)

Aemoh
2010-01-19, 12:12 AM
"Well... that was something. I'll see you suckers later, I'm hitting the pub."

*points at TehSheen*
For the day 1 random.

Scavenge Romero’s

Deathslayer7
2010-01-19, 12:28 AM
Aemoh.

and scavenge Brook's Sporting Goods

Lamech
2010-01-19, 12:36 AM
scavange the security office and I vote for Calar because he killed the "seer" in vampire.

Murska
2010-01-19, 01:42 AM
First things needed. Somewhere to stay safe. And for that? Supplies.

Hardware store.

TehSheen for now.

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-19, 02:25 AM
Scavenge Shelley Hardware

and random at The Bushranger.

lostlittlebear
2010-01-19, 04:51 AM
Screaming, Jonah runs as far as he can from the attacking zombies. The first order of business, he decides, will be to acquire some weapons for himself.

Scavenge Security Office

No point

Mr White
2010-01-19, 05:09 AM
Mr White let out a sigh when he evaluated the situation. His current situation looked a lot like a mash up of a few cult directors most succesful movies. He only arrived here a week ago, under this stupid false name, to scout the very bank they're hiding in right now. Then suddenly these abominations come out from nowhere ...

It seems that there are enough people who take risks so I'll fortify the bank and be at least safe for now.
There seems a lot of unfounded fingerpointing going on. I ain't gonna accuse nobody unles I have at least some shred of evidence.

The Bookworm
2010-01-19, 07:03 AM
Scan the Electronics Store and Mr White.

EleventhHour
2010-01-19, 07:22 AM
"I do reckon, dat these dead 'uns won't be gettin' past mah barricade, y'see? Seh, I'll just fix it up, an' you kids play nice. 'at includes you, Bookworm, ye gotta get yer 'ead outta dem books, if you're gunna survive." Miss Amelia Malone is going to Fortify the bank.

Etcetera
2010-01-19, 10:17 AM
Point at nobody, fortify Bank.

Eldritch Knight
2010-01-19, 10:38 AM
No Point

Scavenge security Office

smellie_hippie
2010-01-19, 12:25 PM
*and elderly man stumbles to the side as the rush of survivors turn to lock the Mall doors and work on barricades.*

*hack hack, cough cough*

What? You'll have to speak up sonny... Injected? :smallconfused: Infected!?
No I'm not infected you monosyllabic brute! I'm a senior citizen! You know... old!? :smallannoyed:

*the man dusts off his tweed blazer, and tries to maintain what dignity he has remaining. He sighs as he leans heavily on his cane... watching the scurrying folks with lumber and park benches setting up barricades.*

No time to dawdle you old fool. We need supplies, and you're probably going to run out of medications if you're not careful...... and stop talking to yourself!

Scavange Clearview Hospital

Random point at Murska. (seriously, I rolled a die)

calar
2010-01-19, 12:56 PM
Fleeing Coward for the random and I will help fortify.

foahra
2010-01-19, 01:10 PM
what stuff do they need and where is it? but all u have to do is not point at all which is weird.

billtodamax
2010-01-19, 02:45 PM
No Lynch

Scavenge in the Security Office

Szilard
2010-01-19, 06:00 PM
Bobby Bob Bobby sees no point in just standing around, so he goes to scavenge that one sporting goods store,

happyturtle
2010-01-19, 07:57 PM
"Braaaaaaaains......"

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/mine/zombiehappy.png

Vwulf DeMarcus
2010-01-19, 08:22 PM
Point at Murska, and I am going to fortify the bank

Deathslayer7
2010-01-19, 09:18 PM
Johnathon Locke was a business man. He did math for a living. Fat chance it would help him now. Grumbling, he searched around the sports store for some sort of weapon. His bat had broke on its way to get here so he had tossed it out. Now he needed something new. He rubbed his head. So much for karma he thought. He knew this was their way of punishing him. About to inherate a butt load of cash from a deceased grandma and this happens!

No use crying about it now.

(needs an RP partner.... please....:smallfrown: and not you sanity)

Uncle Festy
2010-01-19, 09:28 PM
I accuse No Lynch, in the hospital, with a rubber chicken!

The Bushranger
2010-01-19, 10:09 PM
((*waves hand* Oooooooh! Pick me! Pick me!))

Erin turns away from the barricades and frowns, deciding to try and find a doctor. That bite from that dog hurts.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-19, 10:10 PM
*points in BR's general dircetion*

You! I choose you BR! :smallbiggrin:

billtodamax
2010-01-19, 10:10 PM
((*Waves hand* I'll be RPing Later! Once I decided on what I'm RPing as.))

The Bushranger
2010-01-19, 10:16 PM
((:smallbiggrin:))

After seeing the doctor, Erin heads back to the barricades, her head in a daze and a very worried expression on her face as she goes back to work bracing them, moving almost mechanically now.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-19, 10:29 PM
sorry bill. a wee second too late.

Johnathon heads back to the barricades and sees a crude attempt to put them up. He only shakes his head as he sees a girl walk by, trying to help. He goes to her. You know it's not that safe in the barricades.

Lamech
2010-01-19, 10:47 PM
Fawkes: On items: Can they be transfered and when can they be transfered

The Bushranger
2010-01-19, 10:47 PM
"Hm?" Erin, her face that of somebody who knows they're going to die, looks up at hearing a voice. "Oh! Um, well, it's got to be safer than it is out there..."

banthesun
2010-01-19, 11:09 PM
Fortify and No Lynch for now, RP to come.

foahra
2010-01-19, 11:38 PM
theres no point?!?!?!?!?! :smallsigh:

Szilard
2010-01-20, 12:19 AM
There is no point to anything at all! This is the end! We're all gonna die! Eventually anyway. :smalltongue:

Wizibirb
2010-01-20, 12:25 AM
(needs an RP partner.... please....:smallfrown: and not you sanity)

sad sad sad face *plots an evil death* ha ha speaking of which, I also need an RP partner, Todd the Tank has already survived a round or two with the zombies and would like the help of another person.

Fawkes
2010-01-20, 12:44 AM
Fawkes: On items: Can they be transfered and when can they be transfered

Freely, by PM to narrator. This can be done anonymously.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-20, 01:03 AM
"Hm?" Erin, her face that of somebody who knows they're going to die, looks up at hearing a voice. "Oh! Um, well, it's got to be safer than it is out there..."

possibly, but would you rather die sitting in there? he asks pointing to the barricade, or out doing something useful.

The Bushranger
2010-01-20, 01:05 AM
"I t-think I'm going to die no matter what I do." Downcast, Erin sighs, then looks up. "This way though I can at least try to protect the others..."

Deathslayer7
2010-01-20, 01:13 AM
Ah but is it better to just sit while one by one we die and become one of them? or is it better to go down trying to kill one of the zombies even if we don't succeed?

The Bushranger
2010-01-20, 11:28 AM
"I don't want to die at all..." Erin shivers and drops to sit, wrapping her arms around herself and looking away. "I got bit by a dog the other day...I've been feeling a little funny ever since, the doctor says he doesn't know what's wrong...if I die I'm going to turn into one of them, aren't I?"

foahra
2010-01-20, 07:24 PM
why not see if the dog is dangerous first then maybe u will idk..

Vwulf DeMarcus
2010-01-20, 09:21 PM
((Will RP, just currently don't want to try to figure out what I'm going to RP as. OK, OK, I'm lazy...but whatever.))

Deathslayer7
2010-01-20, 09:39 PM
Locke bit his lip. Is it that bad to die? he asks. You shouldn't be afraid of death, but then again, i rather die then be one of those things.

The Bushranger
2010-01-20, 09:41 PM
"Yeah. That's what I'm the most scared of..." Erin shivers. "I think I need to find the Doctor...I heard somebody saying there was one here...maybe I'm just scared and I'm really OK?" She looks up, her sapphire-blue eyes beseeching, looking for reassurance.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-20, 09:44 PM
He shrugs. And sits down next to her. Whatever happens, you'll be fine either way. I'll go down before they take you.

The Bushranger
2010-01-20, 10:01 PM
She giggles a little. "T-thanks. I'm Erin, by the w-way." She offers her hand. "Hopefully nobody will go down..."

Deathslayer7
2010-01-20, 10:19 PM
Call me Locke. he says grabbing her hand and shaking it.

Fawkes
2010-01-20, 10:42 PM
Just a reminder that I will not be updating today, as it is a Wednesday. I had a ten hour workday and a paper due in the morning. See you tomorrow night!

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-20, 10:57 PM
Murska:smalltongue: and I'll scavenge Romero’s

The Bushranger
2010-01-20, 11:05 PM
Call me Locke. he says grabbing her hand and shaking it.

Erin smiles a little and has a moderately firm handshake. "N-nice to meet you," she offers, giggling softly.

Oddity
2010-01-21, 03:19 AM
Doran Nightingale wakes up from his painful encounter with a stairwell. He finds himself inside a bank of some sort. Shredded money and pieces of broken desk are strewn throughout the building.
"Hey!? Anyone there? where am I?!"
a voice from outside yells at him to get to work.
"What? Why?"
"Friggin zombies... 'Cade up!"
"Huh?"
My, you are a slow one, fine... make yourself useful, go find us some supplies.
"Uh ohkay, I guess."

Doran squeezes through a gap in the window and walks off to scavenge at the Security Office.

((Aemoh))

Robert Blackletter
2010-01-21, 04:55 AM
No point scavenge Romero

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-21, 06:26 AM
Sanity702, no real discussion. :smalltongue:
I'll take my chances and scavange at Cranberries Electronics.

foahra
2010-01-21, 08:13 AM
fortify the bank and points at nobody.

Wizibirb
2010-01-21, 11:08 AM
Doran Nightingale wakes up from his painful encounter with a stairwell. He finds himself inside a bank of some sort. Shredded money and pieces of broken desk are strewn throughout the building.
"Hey!? Anyone there? where am I?!"
a voice from outside yells at him to get to work.
"What? Why?"
"Friggin zombies... 'Cade up!"
"Huh?"
My, you are a slow one, fine... make yourself useful, go find us some supplies.
"Uh ohkay, I guess."

Doran squeezes through a gap in the window and walks off to scavenge at the Security Office.

((Aemoh))

While scavenging the security office the man might notice that someone else is their, his name is Todd the tank. He has that name for a very good reason. He is built like a tank. Todd turns around and sees the man and freezes.
You one of em? he says holding his 2X4 like it were a baseball bat.

Fawkes
2010-01-21, 11:54 AM
fortify the bank and points at nobody. also scavange the sports room next to it.

You can't scavenge and fortify at the same time. One or the other.

billtodamax
2010-01-21, 06:50 PM
I'll be away for four days.

It's fairly likely that I'll be able to get a vote in each day, but just in case, don't auto me please.

Fawkes
2010-01-21, 08:51 PM
The survivors prepared themselves for the night ahead. Tensions were high, but the group managed to keep their cool.

Night 1 Begins

Item drops will go out shortly. If you scavenge but do not receive one, please PM me.

Note regarding items: you may give away or discard items at any time by sending me a PM. If you go scavenging while carrying three items, you will not find anything else.

Phase
2010-01-21, 11:27 PM
Tallahassee dug through the piles of junk in the sport store, sun setting eerily through an open window. The excess carbon dioxide in the air, from idled cars stuffed to the brim with zombies, and fires that spread across the states, made the orange light refract through the haze. It was time to buckle down for the night, the mealy-mouthed bastards wont stay dormant for long...

Tallahassee stood and twirled his newly-found slingshot around in his hands. "Pfffh. This here's no weapon. This thing's child's play." He picked up the two remaining slingshot pellets and tossed them in the air. He fitted one into the pouch and let loose a lazy shot. A nearby mannequin found a two-inch whole where its eye used to be.

"Holy hell... Kick ass."

((This weapon lets me pursue a zombie to kill, so I'm gonna be aiming to kill Magtok. Don't too many people waste their stuff on him.))

Fawkes
2010-01-22, 10:07 PM
Tsofu made a few wrong turns on his way back from Cranberries. The mall was like a maze. He eventually found himself in the front lobby. Lost, he hopped the counter to the information desk.

He scooped up a map and unfolded it. A glance up at a sign dangling fro the roof confirmed that he was at entrance A. He traced a path back to the bank and sighed. He clambered back over the counter and started on his way back.

20 paces behind him, the Major shuffled quietly forward. She watched with yellowed eyes as Tsofu slowly moved forward, checking the map every few seconds. Somewhere in what remained of her brain, the Major was preparing to strike.

20 paces behind her, Murska crept along, nailgun in hand.

Tsofu reached a corner and stopped. This didn't seem right. Was he holding the map upside down? He tested it. No, that was worse.

As he fumbled with the map, the Major crept closer. Murska groaned. There wasn't time to set up a better ambush. He charged out of cover, running at top speed toward the Major. "Get down!"

As Tsofu turned around at the sound of Murska's voice, he found himself face to face with the Major. Panicking, he stumbled backward and fell on his rear as five nails soared through the air. One caught the edge of Tsofu's map and ripped it from his hands. Three more found their homes in the wal behind him. The last landed in the back of the Major's neck.

The Major shrieked in a mixture of pain, anger, and confusion and began flailing wildly. Murska slammed into the zombie at a full run, pushing all of his weight into his shoulder. The Major was knocked clean off her feet. As soon as she hit the ground, she began to pick herself up.

"Come on, hurry!" Dropping the empty nailgun, Murska helped Tsofu to his feet. The two headed back to the bank, leaving behind a very angry zombie.

---

Johnathon Locke was starting to get fed up with Brooks Sporting Goods. Where were all the survival supplies when you needed them? He rooted through a storage crate, casting aside a multitude of jackets and shirts. Who in their right mind would wear so much flannel?

A glint at the bottom of the crate caught his eye. "Well hello there. What are you doing down in there?" He leaned over the crate, trying to reach the bottom. Just as his hand grasped the item, he heard a dull groan behind him.

He whirled around to find Magtok inches from his face. The zombie would've killed him then and there, if not for the sudden introduction of a hole the size of slingshot pellet in its temple. The zombie crumpled to the ground.

Tallahassee spun his slingshot like a revolver and pretended to blow away some imaginary gunsmoke.

"What do you think? Zombie kill of the week, right?"

---

Someone was taking a shortcut through the food court. That someone, coincidentally, was often colloquially known as "Someone".

He was walking along confidently until he noticed the zombified Cobra Ikari in his path. He stopped, gauging his options. He didn't have time to hang around out here for much longer.

Cracking his knuckles, he stepped up onto a table. He counted in his head: 3... 2... 1! He dashed forward, leaping from table to table. As he neared the zombie, he grinned. With one huge leap, he soared over Ikari's head and onto the next table.

The table collapsed as soon as he landed, sending him sprawling to the ground. His head slammed into a bench, leaving a smattering of blood on the seat.

He groaned and tried to pull himself back up, but couldn't muster the energy. He rolled over onto his back and was greeted with a reminder of why he had been running. Ikari fell onto him. Someone screamed as the zombie bit deep into his shoulder.

---

Up on a piece of scaffolding, Crown watched the grisly spectacle through a telephoto lens. "Ugh, that's brutal." He snapped a couple pictures. "Nice composition, though."

"Not gonna help him, huh?"

"Hey, I don't see you doing any-"

As Crown turned around, a knife slid across his throat. The man gave him a push, and Crown fell from the scaffolding, his sliced vocal cords turning his attempted scream into a low gurgle. He hit the ground with a sickening thud, and his camera skidded across the floor.

Its lens cracked beyond repair, the camera's viewscreen flashed one last photograph: a blurry figure of a man with a knife raised to strike.

---

Summary

Elder Tsofu and Deathslayer were attacked by zombies, but survived.
Someonenonotyou was killed by a zombie and has joined the undead horde.
Phase killed the Magtok zombie.
Crown of Thorns was murdered.

Day 2 Begins

EleventhHour
2010-01-22, 10:35 PM
...Well. That's eventful.

Eldritch Knight
2010-01-22, 10:40 PM
Elder Tsofu Why? We don't know if he's infected or not, but can we honestly afford the risk?

lostlittlebear
2010-01-22, 10:58 PM
Eldritch Knight

If he's infected, killing him will only add to the zombie horde at our gates - let him remain alive and for the doctor to heal. Lynching him is precisely what a cultist would do.

Oddity
2010-01-23, 12:09 AM
((Eldritch Knight...))

Back scavenging at the Security Office, Doran stops to talk to the big hulking man. "I don't look like one of them do I?" He said in a slightly demeaning tone. The sad fact was he probably did look a lot like a zombie, a lack of sleep and lack of his vital medication had left him looking slightly pale.
"Okay, fine maybe I do. Just don't hit me with that damn plank, yea?"

Doran turns his back on Tank as he looks through the various cabinets and drawers of the office. "So, how'd you end up here eh?"

((Well, sorry bout this.
Posting away til the 30th.
Please don't auto me!))

Lex-Kat
2010-01-23, 12:18 AM
Oddity, so he won't be auto'd. :smallsmile:

Murska
2010-01-23, 12:37 AM
"You'd better be more careful next time. I might not always be around to save you."

He turns and walks away with a posture suggesting he has military experience. The man, maybe in his fifties, looks around with a grim face and decides to head back to Shelley Hardware to maybe find something more useful this time.

Wizibirb
2010-01-23, 12:37 AM
Aemoh for the random.

Todd will go back to scavenging the security office.

EleventhHour
2010-01-23, 01:05 AM
"By my reckoning, I right patched up this barr-y-cade. Oughta get something from that Security Office, 'aight? I mean, none a y'all are even hidin' over 'ere where it's safe. So it ain't need to be patched up anymore. An Eldrich, we can't go kill no door-mant in-feck-ted, hey'll just get right on back up an' et yer brain. 'course, that lost lil' bear look rather sketchy jumpin' ontah that 'ight quick. Den again 'e is a bear."

Lamech
2010-01-23, 01:26 AM
EK, thats a really bad idea

billtodamax
2010-01-23, 01:36 AM
Quick vote: Lamech
Security store scavenge again, in the hopes of finding something that can actually kill a zombie.

foahra
2010-01-23, 09:44 AM
went to scavenge the clothing store

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-23, 09:46 AM
Heh, I had the situation under control. I was just about to seriously hurt her with this!
*Flourishes the laser-sword found while scavenging*

I've had much combat-training in L4D, CS and Diablo - So no zombie could possibly have harmed me. :-)

But due to batteries I'll do as I usually do in KOTOR and use it to break up some of the locked closets in the Clearview Hospital!
Bound to be some medpacks or pills in there!

*Trots away towards the hospital, full of enthusiasm*
*Stops and looks back*
Eldritch Knight, do you want to come - I'm sure I can find something for you to!

Vwulf DeMarcus
2010-01-23, 10:28 AM
A kitty sits outside Brooks Sporting Goods, looking at everyone who passes. The kitty stares at Eldritch Knight very hard. Meow? says the kitty, then goes into the store.

((Scavenge Brooks Sporting Goods.))

lostlittlebear
2010-01-23, 10:57 AM
Jonah, having got the supplies he needs, decides to settle down and fortify the barricades.

"Ya'll alright? Looks like those zombies got you bad."

Lamech
2010-01-23, 12:02 PM
Also I look in the security office again.

Szilard
2010-01-23, 12:19 PM
Bobby Bob Bob takes a look at Lamech and follows him to the security office.

TehSheen
2010-01-23, 01:13 PM
EldritchKnight and I'll go scavenge for something in Brook's Sporting Goods.

Murska
2010-01-23, 01:38 PM
Oh, and Oddity.

calar
2010-01-23, 03:27 PM
Eldritch Knight and fortify, since apparently no one else is.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-23, 03:52 PM
Eldritch Knight and fortify, since apparently no one else is.

Who needs to fortify when you've got Murska stalking you with a nailgun? :smalltongue:

Eldritch Knight
2010-01-23, 05:15 PM
Hmm... Perhaps I may have been a little hasty. Lamech, then.

smellie_hippie
2010-01-23, 05:58 PM
*the old man stumbles a bit as he climbs back over the barricade. He continues mumbling to himself as he turns to put the boards back in place...*

How the hell am I supposed to know what medicine I take? I show them my card, they give me my pills. I don't remember what they're called!!

Hey! You over there! *sanity702* You mind helping me out here? I have trouble lifting some of these heavier ones. Damn knees aren't what they used to be...

Fortify

The Bushranger
2010-01-23, 06:23 PM
Erin wakes up, and nearly falls over as she tries to stand, the bite on her arm looking more swollen today...

Gulping, she goes looking for the Doctor. She needs healing, she knows. She hopes it's not too late..

((Oddity))

Aemoh
2010-01-23, 06:36 PM
Having found his "medicine" Aemoh goes off to find a toy with which to amuse himself.

Scavenge Cranberries Electronics

*point at The Bushranger

For being above.

Uncle Festy
2010-01-23, 07:13 PM
Started the game with a Malignant Infection, going to die in two days. If the Doc could heal me, that would be awesome.
In the meantime, I'll point at EK and scavenge the Hospital.
By the way, we should really focus on finding weapons to kill zombies and finding medicine to cure people with infections to prevent the creation of more zombies. If we can keep the zombie population down, we might have a chance.

Murska
2010-01-23, 07:16 PM
So let's make a list of the people with infections.

Uncle Festy
Bushranger

People with medicine and the doctor and such should heal 'em asap, please thank-you.

Phase
2010-01-23, 07:41 PM
Tallahassee looked out at the mall, and checked his pockets for any more slingshot pellets, but found himself sorely lacking. "Dayumit."

Tallahasee stalked out into the mall proper. A pub caught his eye, Romero's... He could use a drink. They had lost one of their own to the horde, this was looking like an exercise in futility...

At least if they just threw the infected to the horde! "Man, that Eldritch Knight sure is a dark character."

Deathslayer7
2010-01-23, 07:53 PM
Phase and sacvenge thew hospital (or whatever its called for medical)

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-24, 03:20 AM
Scavange Security Office, and point at Eldritch Knight.

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-24, 07:19 AM
Lamech and I'll try scavenging the security office

banthesun
2010-01-24, 07:38 AM
Fortify and Eldrich Knight

The Bookworm
2010-01-24, 10:00 AM
Eldritch Knight and Scavenge Electronics!

Fawkes
2010-01-24, 08:39 PM
All eyes were on Murska and Tsofu as they stepped into the bank. Tsofu's shirt was ripped down the front.

Lex smirked. "And just what have you two been up to?"

Murska grunted. "Zombie picked a fight with him. If he hadn''t gotten in the way, I would've blasted it."

One of the survivors, Eldritch, started to panic. "You mean he's been bit? He's gonna turn into one of them!"

Tsofu tried unsuccessfully to tidy up his shirt. "No, no. I'm fine. He distracted it before it could bite me."

"No, no! Don't you see! He's gonna kill us all!" He took a deep breath. "We've got to get him first."

"Wait, what?"

Eldritch rushed at Tsofu, eyes blazing.

Jonah stepped forward and grabbed his arm.

"I don't think so." He gave Eldritch a hard punch to the face. Eldritch went reeling.

Sitting up, Eldritch wiped a drop of blood from the corner of his mouth.

"I see. You're all in this together. You're all just waiting to eat me. Well, I won't give you the satisfaction!"

Laughing like a madman, Eldritch picked up a pen off of the counter.

"What are you doing?"

Eldritch held the pen dramatically in the air. His laughs decayed into choked sobs. "You won't eat me!" He plunged the pen into his neck, spurting blood across the counter. Gasping, he collapsed to the ground, twitching as the blood poured from his body.

Summary
Eldritch Knight was lynched. He was a Survivor.

Night 2 Begins

Uncle Festy
2010-01-24, 09:52 PM
For anyone who didn't notice – update is above.
In other news:
Thank you doctor. I am now no longer infected.
I've found an item that can find infection. Can someone confirm that they don't have a Malignant infection so I can check them for a dormant infection? Not sure if I should publicize that info or just tell the person in question, though…

Murska
2010-01-24, 09:55 PM
All right, the next one to be healed is Bushranger.

The Bushranger
2010-01-24, 09:55 PM
Erin gets in line for the doctor's attentions, looking very nervous, but hoping he can help...

(Translation: I can haz Healing plz?)

lostlittlebear
2010-01-24, 11:01 PM
Jonah shakes his head at the gory scene before him.

"Bah, had him figured as one of 'em cultists. No matter, we'll get them next time."

Giving Erin a friendly pat on the head, he says, "Don't worry, I'm sure the doctor will get to you in no time."

Mr White
2010-01-25, 03:13 AM
I forgot all about this in the weekend. I guess it's to late to post actions. Here's to surviving at least one night outside.

Fawkes
2010-01-25, 10:39 PM
Aemoh was playing with his new toy outside the electronics store. It was a perfect replica of an MA5B Assault Rifle. Mint condition. Delicious. He had been reluctant to take it out of the box, but the allure of the MA5B was too much to resist.

He held the model like it was a real gun and imagined himself fighting a swar of evil aliens.

"Pow! Take that, alien! Eat laser, Martian scum! Pew pew pew!"

He slid up against the wall, as if taking cover.

"Incoming grenade!"

He leapt out of his cover, diving for safety from the imaginary explosive.

"Kaboom!"

He picked himself up and blasted away another pretend alien. Out of imaginary ammo, he slammed the butt of his rifle into the last alien's pretend space face.

"Oh man, I love this thing. I gotta show this to-"

He turned around. In all his excitement, he hadn't noticed the approach of the Major.

He brought the rifle back to his eyes and leveled the barrel at the zombie.

"Don't come any closer!"

The Major stalked forward.

"I'm warning you!"

Closer.

"I'll shoot..."

The Major reached out for Aemoh. He pulled the trigger.

The Major ripped the fake gun from Aemoh's hand and chomped down on his neck.

---

Cobra Ikari was all that blocked Teh Sheen from the bank. If he could just slip past the zombie, and get through the hallway...

He set down the bag he was carrying. He knelt down and unzipped the bag. He pulled out a dark blue 16 pound bowling ball. With a smirk, he stepped calmly toward the zombie.

"Smokey, my friend, you are entering a world of pain."

The zombie turned to face him.

"You don't get out of my way, and you're entering a world of pain."

The zombie stepped toward him.

"A world of pain."

The zombie lunged. Sheen struck back with the bowling ball, shouting.

"Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who cares about the rules? Get out of my way!"

The zombie grabbed his shoulders. He hit it again.

"Get out of my way!"

The zombie bit into his shoulder.

"You think I'm screwing around here? Get! Out! Of! My! Way!"

He slammed the bowling ball into Ikari's head. The skull shattered and the zombie collapsed to the ground. Sheen dropped to his knees and pounded the ball into the zombie's head over and over again.

Once the head was reduced to a smear on the tile, Sheen stopped, panting.

"Do you see what happens? Do you see what happens when you... a stranger... in the..."

Sheen collapsed to the ground. Moments later, his eyes reopened.

---

Bill watched as Someone tried to figure out how to climb the scaffolding in the food court. The man hadn't been exactly bright beforehand, and the infection rotting away his brain wasn't doing him any favors.

He looked out over the rest of the mall fro his perch. Stupid as the zombie was, it had him trapped. He sighed, and decided that he could stay up on the scaffolding for the rest of the night. And the day, if he had to.

---

Summary
Aemoh and TehSheen were killed by zombies and have joined the horde. They were Survivors.
TehSheen destroyed the Cobra Ikari zombie with a bowling ball.
Billtodamax was attacked by a zombie, but survived.

Day 3 Begins

Phase
2010-01-25, 10:55 PM
"Hurm." Tallahassee looked out into the mall. People were dying faster than they were killing. But the cultists weren't making their move. Bad news. Bad news. He hefted his cast iron skillet, the weight comfortable in his hands. He climbed over the barricades and headed out to scavenge the Electronics Store.

"Man oh man. Tough nuggets out here. Dunno if I can trust these here sissies, either. 'Specially not BilltoDaMax..."

((A piece of logic that was relatively sound from last game was the desire of cultists to Fortify more often than Scavenge. So far only two people have fortified two days in a row, and BanTheSun seems the likelier target. I'd rather have some basis than no basis.))

Lamech
2010-01-25, 11:16 PM
I'm pointing out that declaring more than a few people in the needing to be cured que is a poor decision simply because it screams out to the cult, "Kill me so I can become a zombie."

Murska
2010-01-25, 11:28 PM
I'm pointing out that the cult has, as far as we know, no nightkill.

Banthesun and I'll go scavenge the Hospital.

Lamech
2010-01-25, 11:38 PM
I distinctly remember a kill on night one... so there are kills running around. Right?

Incidentilly I will look around in the hospital.

Szilard
2010-01-26, 12:09 AM
I'm going to go with logic and say BanTheSun, but I'm going to fortify anyway.

lostlittlebear
2010-01-26, 12:29 AM
Jonah shakes his head.

"Lynching people who fortify? That does seem rather strange to me. Aren't they doing what's good for us all?"

Deciding to wait and see, Jonah fortifies the barricades.

The Bushranger
2010-01-26, 12:45 AM
Erin, waiting for the attentions of the Doctor, feels feverish, and nods off into sleep....

(Banthesun and Hospital))

And, unless you want another zombie tomorrow, I need healing stat, please))

billtodamax
2010-01-26, 01:46 AM
Banthesun sounds good enough to me.
Scavenge Cranberries electronics

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-26, 02:29 AM
BanTheSun and I'll scavenge the hospital

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-26, 02:52 AM
It was all starting to come back to him now, the school, graduation, his assignment... The last thing Stix remembered was an oxygen mask being held to his face, the smell of mothballs, and then just dreams. When he first awoke he just went through the motions, the overpowering instinct to run from the zombies, protect himself, survive, everything was so unclear, but now he was starting to remember. He had been recruited by the men in black, he had gone through 7 years of rigorous training, he knew everything there was to know about thousands of alien species, how to find them, cover up their existence, kill them if needed. Top of his class, ready to take on the universe.

What he didn't know, was anything whatsoever about zombies.
What he didn't have was a single high tech gadget he had trained with, and what he didn't understand was why in the world was he here.

Must find a better weapons then this wrench, come on, this is a security office, where do they hide all their contraband!

As he tried to pry open a locked cabinet, Stix wondered why people like Banthesun were not looking for weapons at all.

Mr White
2010-01-26, 02:57 AM
…………………
White jumped to his feet. It was a few moments later until his current situation rushed back over him. Damn, he thought he overcame his reallifeitis long ago. It must be the stress brought on by this situation.
How long was he out? What happened during that time? Did anybody notice it? Would they jump to conclusions because of it?
Best not to offend anybody right now and prepare for disaster.

I point at banthesun and I’ll search the security office

Robert Blackletter
2010-01-26, 05:23 AM
BanTheSun and I'll scavenge the hospital

banthesun
2010-01-26, 05:29 AM
Um, if I was a cultist screwing with the barricade, people would be dying inside. Also, my choice of action hasn't been completely my own. I'd strongly advise villagers not to lynch me, but if you do, I hope that the cultists are the ones to do so.

I'll choose my actions later.

EleventhHour
2010-01-26, 07:03 AM
"I hafta find that logic of your's a bit fright'nin', Phase. 'cause as I was seeing it, I coulda used last turn to fortify, too. 'cept everyone s'out scavenging an' it wouldn't have done any good fer anyone." In the meantime, this mysterious Western Girl is going to scavenge around in the Brooks Sporting Goods store to see what comes up.

foahra
2010-01-26, 08:23 AM
scavenge the Shelley Hardware store

Murska
2010-01-26, 10:03 AM
New information! I used a lie detector on Bill, asking on whether or not he was either affiliated with the cultists or someone who had a nightkill given to him in his role PM.

He said yes. Billtodamax.

Lamech
2010-01-26, 10:04 AM
billtodamax kills are bad, and cultists are bad.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-26, 10:10 AM
New information! I used a lie detector on Bill, asking on whether or not he was either affiliated with the cultists or someone who had a nightkill given to him in his role PM.

He said yes. Billtodamax.

just to point out that doesnt mean much unless it was true or false. :smalltongue:

Murska
2010-01-26, 10:10 AM
Heh. No, he didn't lie about being a cultist/nightkiller. Or at least so the machine said.

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-26, 10:17 AM
billtodamax then

lostlittlebear
2010-01-26, 10:35 AM
Jonah laughs as Murska regales them with the tale of how he fooled a cultist into taking a lie detector test.

"Don't worry, friend - we'll get Billtodamax for sure."

smellie_hippie
2010-01-26, 02:34 PM
*the old man casts a sidelong glance at Murska*

Failed a lie detector test huh? I know the guy who invented that thing. Good bloke, smart as a whip. Not like some of you other whipper-snappers.

Billtodamax, you have some explaining to do.... and I'd kindly not appreciate your help with fortifying this structure.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-26, 02:52 PM
Billtodamax and Scavenge Cranberries Electronics.
I have too much fun over in Fate atm, so I'll try to make a come-back next phase. :smallbiggrin:

billtodamax
2010-01-26, 04:05 PM
Hi! *waves*

I was wondering who used that lie detector. In retrospect, it should have been obvious.

No, I'm not going to bother claiming a secret good role, I doubt that you'd believe me after fate.

What I would like to happen, is for all the cultists to get into contact, please. As soon as possible, I'd prefer to get you guys organized before I die.

calar
2010-01-26, 04:11 PM
Billtodamax and fortify.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-26, 06:33 PM
Billtodamax and scavenge hospital again.

Locke heads off to the hospital again, not believing his luck. How did he miss Erin on his way back.

Wizibirb
2010-01-26, 06:48 PM
Billtodamax you are evil? Again!?!
Scavenge security office.

billtodamax
2010-01-26, 06:51 PM
<.<

Maaaaaaybe.

I personally think that you're all the evil ones, who should be giving themselves to the zombie horde, in order to join with them.

Lex-Kat
2010-01-26, 08:02 PM
I suspect Elder Tsofu, and will scavenge Cranberries Electronics.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2010-01-26, 08:45 PM
Banthesun, and I will fortify.

Uncle Festy
2010-01-26, 08:56 PM
Bill! To da Max!
Oh, and scavenging at the Sporting Goods store.

EleventhHour
2010-01-26, 09:16 PM
"I'm a tad confused aboot some of ya folks, why're ya pointin' at random people when we have ourselves a confessee'd cultist 'r murderer?" :smallconfused:

::

(Also, forgot to get my Bill point in earlier.)

billtodamax
2010-01-26, 09:42 PM
"I'm a tad confused aboot some of ya folks, why're ya pointin' at random people when we have ourselves a confessee'd cultist 'r murderer?" :smallconfused:

::

(Also, forgot to get my Bill point in earlier.)

What?! Lies and slander! I admitted to no such thing!

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-26, 11:32 PM
Stix heard the rumors, believed BanTheSun, and also believed Murska (shocking I know), and changed his point to billtodamax.

Mr White
2010-01-27, 03:07 AM
Sorry Banthesun it was still early days and so voting was still pretty random. In the light of new and compelling evidence I point at billtodamax.

Robert Blackletter
2010-01-27, 05:58 AM
billtodamax

banthesun
2010-01-27, 07:10 AM
Billtodamax then.
I see no reason to stop fortifying, though I think our barricades may be underused. If we could have someone with important items stay in the barricade to keep them safe, that'd be great. But that probably means figuring out who we trust first. Any masons in this game?

foahra
2010-01-27, 08:13 AM
point at Billtodamax

The Bookworm
2010-01-27, 03:07 PM
Billtodamax and Electronics.

Fawkes
2010-01-28, 11:24 PM
The survivors were growing paranoid.

"Man, I don't trust that Ban guy."

"He does seem kind of weird."

"Why is he always hiding?"

"I bet he's one of those cultists!"

Ban held up his hands in protest. "Now hang on, I'm just trying to stay safe! No one here's trying to hurt anyone!"

"That's not exactly true." Murska entered the bank, tossing a beat-up Bill to the ground in front of him. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it as he spoke. "I gave this maggot a lie detector test." The old man took a drag, seeming to almost spit the smoke at Bill. "He's turned traitor."

The crowd forgot about Ban and turned on Bill. who began to laugh as he picked himself up off from the ground.

"Traitor? Don't you understand what's happened? L'mur Kathulos has judged us, and has found us worthy! Lo, he hath sent his servants to chariot us to our reward! All will be claimed! All praise to L'mur-"

Murska snapped the man's neck. Bill crumpled to the ground.

The old man grunted and took a long drag from his cigarette. He flicked the burning embers onto the dead man's back.

"Ashes to ashes."

Summary
Billtodamax was lynched. He was a Cultist.

Night 3 Begins

billtodamax
2010-01-28, 11:26 PM
Nice. Loving the lynch scene Fawkes.

Woo! Cultists rule!

Murska
2010-01-28, 11:46 PM
Okay, anyone wanting to talk to me will be well-received though there's no hurry.

What I would want is people telling me if they have items that make the barricade stronger. It's very important.

The Bushranger
2010-01-29, 12:46 AM
Erin leaves the doctor feeling much better, having gotten a shot for her bite and told she'll be alright.

Of course, with the shambling dead wanting to nom your braaaaains, 'alright' is a relative term.

Mr White
2010-01-29, 05:51 AM
Mr White sat himself in a corner, just inches away from the vault he had oce planned to empty. It seemed ages ago. His priorities were very different now. He couldn't surpress a grin thinking about it.

His thoughts quickly shifted towards Bill's execution. White had seen his share of violence but it still affected him when someone killed another without the slightest hint of emotion. Murska seemed on their side, but still...

Murska
2010-01-29, 08:24 AM
Oh, while I'm here, I think it's good to note...

If you have an infection, don't tell it in the thread anymore. I am in contact with the doctor, so PM me and I'll arrange for you to be cured. Thank you.

Phase
2010-01-29, 03:54 PM
((I won't have internet access until midday on Sunday. Don't autolynch plox.))

Fawkes
2010-01-29, 11:37 PM
Once more, Murska finds himself face to face with the Major.

"Wasn't expecting to see you again so soon. Couldn't wait for the next scrap, huh?"

He adjusts his hard hat and adopts a boxing stance.

As the Major lunges forward, Murska delivers a quick jib to its jaw, following it up with a fierce headbutt. The Major stumbles backward, ripping a bit of Murska's shirtsleeve.

The Major growls and lunges in for another strike. Murska stumbles backward, pulling the zombie with him. The back of his head slams into the ground. He barely manages to hold back the Major's head as it tries to bite him. He knees the zombie in the stomach, forcing it off of him.

He scrambles to his feet, checking himself for wounds. The Major starts to stand up as well. Too exhausted to finish this now, Murska turns, to escape leaving his hard hat behind. He pops a bottle of painkillers to dull the throbbing of his bruised knee and scratched torso, and runs back to the bank.

---

Sleeping inside the barricades, the smelly old hippie is awoken by a scratching sound. He walks over to the barricade and peeks through an eye-sized hole in the barricade. Outside, the zombie Someone is futilely clawing at the barricade. The hippie yawns, flips the zombie the bird, and heads back to sleep.

---

Festy was disappointed in his latest scavenging foray. Hell, he could build better zombie-fighting tools. As it was now, he was just gonna have to stick with this old 2 by 4 he had found a few days earlier. He hefts it, testing its swing. Not bad. It was about time to give this baby a field test.

He spots the zombified Aemoh in the food court. Oh, yeah.

He crept up behind the zombie, 2 by 4 raised. Closer... closer... right behind it.

He swung the plank as hard as he could.

It snapped in half against the zombie.

Aemoh turned and snarled. Festy dropped the plank and ran like hell.

---

Tsofu was hesitant to leave the electronics store. It wasn't because he particularly liked the place. It had more to do with the fact that a starving zombie was blocking the exit.

It was times like these that called for a real Jedi warrior.

Tsofu extended his plastic lightsaber. It wasn't exactly a fearsome weapon, but he felt powerful wielding it nonetheless.

He stepped into the main aisle of the store and hit a button on the sword's hilt. With a manufactured hum, the lightsaber lit up, glowing bright blue. The zombie lurched toward the source of the light and noise. With a flourish, Tsofu charged to meet it.

He swung the blade at the zombie's head, hitting with a slight thwak. The zombie staggered as the lightsaber bounced off of its head.

Tsofu took advantage of the distraction and thrust the sword into the zombie's stomach. The plastic sword collapsed into itself. The zombie snarled.

"Oh, right."

Tsofu chunked the sword at the zombie's head and dashed out of the store.

---

Ban and Calar were checking up on the barricades.

"All good here."

"I think I found a weak spot over here."

Calar walked over to check it out. The two of them boarded up the weak point. Ban smiled.

"We make a pretty good team."

"Sure do. Hang on, I'm gonna go check in the back, see what else I can scrounge up."

"All right. Don't be gone too long."

Moments later, Ban heard a scream from the back room. Panicking, he rushed to the back and threw open the door. In the room stood Robert Blackletter clutching a bloody knife, Calar dead at his feet.

"No! NO!"

Robert pointed the knife at Ban. "Hey-"

Ban hit him as hard as he could across the jaw. Robert stumbled, slamming into the wall. He righted himself as Ban rushed at him again.

"Come on!"

As Ban hit him again, Robert slid the knife into his stomach. Ban tackled him, throwing them both to the ground. The knife tore further into Ban's gut as Robert slammed into the ground.

Ban pulled back his arm, then hammered his fist into Robert's face, shattering his nose. Blood poured from his stomach, mixing with the blood gushing from Robert's face as Ban hit him again and again.

Ban grabbed Robert's neck and throttled him, slamming his head into the ground and shutting off his windpipe. Robert tried to gasp, but couldn't. Blood poured into his mouth from his broken nose.

Ban's grip tightened. Robert jerked, tearing the knife even further across Ban's stomach.

Slowly, Robert's spasms stopped. Exhausted, Ban loosened his grip, and tried to stand. He made it a few steps, then collapsed, lying on top of Calar as he bled to death.

---

Outside, Stix heard the commotion. As he left his hiding spot to check on what was happening, a bullet whizzed passed his head, landing in the wall next to him. He quickly ducked back into hiding.

Summary
Murska, SmellieHippie, Uncle Festy, and Elder Tsofu were attacked by zombies, but survived.
Calar was killed by the Psychopath. He was a Teenage Lover.
Banthesun sacrificed to avenge Calar. He was a Teenage Lover.
Robert Blackletter was killed by Banthesun. He was the Psychopath.
Sir Stixalot was attacked with a gun, but survived.

Day 4 Begins

Wizibirb
2010-01-29, 11:51 PM
What an eventful night. Hmmm, shall go with a random at Mr. White and tod will scavenge the security office for something useful *hopefully*

Stix

Lex-Kat
2010-01-30, 12:58 AM
I'll help to Fortify the barricades. :smallsmile:

I wonder what a Bushranger would do. :smallconfused:

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-30, 01:28 AM
I suppose I should take the hint, but I'm not sure...

billtodamax
2010-01-30, 01:30 AM
ET, if I was you - and I'm dead, so you can trust me to be impartial - I'd scavenge only at cranberries, and never use anything you find there, unless it lowers your protection from zombies.

:smalltongue:

EleventhHour
2010-01-30, 02:19 AM
(Will scavenge Shelley Hardware. RP later.)

Murska
2010-01-30, 04:46 AM
Okay, everyone. I have a plan to get rid of a bunch of zombies for us.

The plan goes like this.

Today: Everyone who can and is willing scavenges the Hardware Store. EVERYONE. The amount of people in a single spot has no effect on the drops.

Tomorrow, EVERYONE barricades, everyone uses all barricade boosting items possible. I've given one of my associates a weapon capable of striking all zombies attacking a barricade with a very strong attack, another person has an item that helps identify people sabotaging a barricade that night and I'm sure some of the people I don't know have this stuff too.

Lowering the zombie population exponentially increases our survival chances. Let's get going. Hardware Store today.

EDIT: Oh, and anyone who wants doctor's attention PM me.

Robert Blackletter
2010-01-30, 05:21 AM
Dang kids ruining my fun! O.k have fun everyone.

Murska
2010-01-30, 05:56 AM
Oh, and if people have an inventory full of items but still want to help with the scavenging put some weak ones my way and I'll pass them along to people who got less.

Mr White
2010-01-30, 10:22 AM
The faster this group becomes organised, the better our chances at survival. It seems Murska has taken leadership. I may be sceptical of him but it may at least lead to some sound tactics. scavenge Shelley Hardware oh and point at Sanity702 (nothing personal, I would've picked random anyway)

Vwulf DeMarcus
2010-01-30, 10:23 AM
I fortify and point at Bushranger because I has no logic and I don't trust Murska.

Lamech
2010-01-30, 11:23 AM
Umm... odd... well I scavange the hardware store

Murska
2010-01-30, 11:32 AM
Paul Muad'Dib then. He isn't doing anything useful and doesn't trust me. Not that anyone should trust me, but if you have no logic of your own and can see no fault in the logic of someone else then you should follow said logic even if you can't be sure of the role of said someone else.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-30, 12:32 PM
or maybe we dont want to break the game? :smalltongue:

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-30, 01:07 PM
Stix hadn't moved from under the desk in the security office all night. He was waiting. Someone had shot at him, which meant now he had to worry about a killer and not just zombies. Back at the Men in Black school he would have flicked on a magnetix flux disrupter to protect himself from bullets, and shot an air turbulence tracker/shock wave particle beam back in the direction of the gunshot, and apprehended the stunned killer in a matter of seconds. This was not MIB school, and again he regretted having none of his special equipment.

He heard Murska yelling out a plan,so Stix joined the crowd headed to Shelley Hardware. "I really don't want this wrench" he said, handing it to Murska on his way in.

The hardware store was getting crowded, but that meant Stix could bump into people while he patted them down for a gun. Noone seemed to be packing, but as he glanced out the store window he saw Paul Maud'dib hurrying by. Was that bulge in his back pocket a gun? Maybe not, but still....

lostlittlebear
2010-01-30, 01:26 PM
Shelly Hardware, Paul Muad'dib

(Jet-lagged, will RP when I recover.)

Murska
2010-01-30, 01:34 PM
(Nothing wrong with attempting to kill zombies the best you can. :smallbiggrin:)

"Thanks." Murska takes the wrench and pockets it. "I'll be sure to give this to someone who can use it."

Then he turns back to scouring the store for things to help with the barricade. There were some special things to take care of, or it would be too weak for what was to come.

Lex-Kat
2010-01-30, 01:59 PM
I wonder why everyone is scavenging Shelley Hardware? I'm very suspiscious of this. :smallconfused:

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-30, 04:50 PM
*phew*
This is so exiting, if it wasn't for the constant tiredness due to running away from zombies all night I could get used to it.
I might even say its better than my trusted PC - this is in true 3D, has high quality surround and the zombies act more realistic than any AI could do!

Too bad about my sword thou, it made a quite reasonable night-lamp... if I had something to read...

Well, at least I'm not totally defenceless - if I get into a pinch I can just down this bottle of pills and make a quick escape!
But that nailgun the geezer had was cool, if I had a thing like that I wouldn't even need to worry about where the next health-pack lies.
Come to that, its a distinctive lack of health-packs around here - people are just so unprepared...

Well, off to scavenge Shelley Hardware.

Hey Paul Muad'dib, there's no future in staying put in one place - to survive we've got to move around or the director will get back at us!

Uncle Festy
2010-01-30, 06:10 PM
Dangit, the kill failed.
Ok folks, explanation time. I contacted Billtodamax yesterday claiming I was a cultist. For some reason, he believed me, handed me a Desert Eagle (a night kill item), and told me that Stixalot claimed Scientist (a cultist capable of infecting a player a night) to him. Tried to use the Eagle to take out Stix so we wouldn't have to waste a lynch on him, but…*that didn't go according to plan, it would seem.
Long story short, Bill told me that Stix told him that he was evil. I vote we test that claim.
By the way, Bill? The whole "trusting me" thing was a bad idea. :smallbiggrin:
Oh, and scavenging the Hardware store.

Murska
2010-01-30, 06:34 PM
All right. I guess it's worth a shot. And a lynch. Stixalot.

EleventhHour
2010-01-30, 06:43 PM
( Stix, because I have nothing else to go on. UF, is going to be rather suspicious if this doesn't work out. :smalltongue: )

billtodamax
2010-01-31, 12:04 AM
Dangit, the kill failed.
Ok folks, explanation time. I contacted Billtodamax yesterday claiming I was a cultist. For some reason, he believed me, handed me a Desert Eagle (a night kill item), and told me that Stixalot claimed Scientist (a cultist capable of infecting a player a night) to him. Tried to use the Eagle to take out Stix so we wouldn't have to waste a lynch on him, but…*that didn't go according to plan, it would seem.
Long story short, Bill told me that Stix told him that he was evil. I vote we test that claim.
By the way, Bill? The whole "trusting me" thing was a bad idea. :smallbiggrin:
Oh, and scavenging the Hardware store.

>.<

Bugger.

Sorry Stix.

Uncle Festy
2010-01-31, 12:12 AM
>.<

Bugger.

Sorry Stix.

:smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:
SO didn't think that would work.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-31, 12:28 AM
stix and shelly. also does anyone want a blood clot kit so i can scavenge. free. :smallsmile:

The Bushranger
2010-01-31, 12:43 AM
Hardware, stix.

billtodamax
2010-01-31, 12:45 AM
:smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:
SO didn't think that would work.

I didn't think you'd try it, to be honest. The thought had occured to me.

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-31, 01:33 AM
Scientist? Stix remembers some chemistry classes at the MIB labs, which he barely passed. Then there was that alien anatomy and physiology course, turns out acid blood can ruin a great pair of jeans faster then you can blink. Other than squeeking through the required core science courses though, Stix didn't think he was much of a scientist. It was one of the reasons he got placed in the field agent program, and not into research. "This must be one crazy final exam" thought Stix. Any moment now "S", or "T" are going to pop in that door and tell me I finally passed all the tests, give me my badge, and some REAL weapons.

I did vote to lynch that Billtodamax guy though, maybe he has some weird grudge, certainly never had a conversation with him in my life. I don't know anything about cultists, no one ever put me in contact with any cultist network. If they had, I would tell ya, just like good ol Uncle Festy did, not blaming him at all, just puzzled.

Now this Murska guy, been trying to help him out ever since I thought he might know or be the doctor. Gave him one of my items, helping him scavange the Hardware store. Was planning to help with the big fortify tomorrow, why would I do that if I was a sabatour and you have ways to find sabatours.

I do have an ability I can use some nights, a dangerous one for the cultists, I used it on Murska the first night, but he is already immune to infection it seems so it didn't work. He seemed the most likely to be on team good and need it. Of course, if you lynch me I can't make anyone else immune now can I? I guess I can understand why Billtodamax might not want me around, if he knew about it.

Stix

Wizibirb
2010-01-31, 01:53 AM
I don't think stix is evil so until it can be proven otherwise

Bushranger

The Bushranger
2010-01-31, 02:01 AM
Sanity702, because sanity is overrated. :p

Erin heads to the hardware store, looking nervous but determined to see if she can help out. She feels better now, and knows that if she can just hold out long enough, they'll all make it...

Lamech
2010-01-31, 09:19 AM
You make people immune to infection stixalot?

Murska
2010-01-31, 10:13 AM
Stixalot is lying.

I had a dormant infection until yesterday when it was healed and I got a malignant infection last night which is right now being healed. I'm in no way or form immune to infections.

The Bookworm
2010-01-31, 10:38 AM
Stixalot and Hardware Store.

Elder Tsofu
2010-01-31, 10:42 AM
As Tsofu approached 'Shelly's Hardware' he got the feeling that he hadn't been alone with this idea.
The large group of people squabbling among the piles of equipment was a definite sign.

When he was about to turn 'round to find a better place to scavenge he heard the argument involving the geezer with the nail-gun.
Curious he walked closer and came to grips with the situation.

Apparently there was this guy, running around and sticking needles into people, claiming to vaccinate them from the infection. The geezer was dead furious about this - and not without cause as he'd been among the ones "vaccinated".

As Tsofu was terrified by needles in the context of them entering his body he joined in the group facing the now very pale Sir Stixalot.

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-31, 11:20 AM
Stixalot and Hardware Store scavenge

Szilard
2010-01-31, 12:12 PM
Stix was a band, and they totally never went to the hardware store.

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-31, 01:20 PM
Stix was so confused, he was helping people, he was sure of it. He had tried to help Murska, by changing him into a purer form. Nothing had happened, oh if only he had realised Murska had already been on his way to the light.

No, shaking his head violently, and scaring those watching him. I am not responsible! I couldn't have killed them all, it was a cure, a cure I swear it.

I am a secret agent, yeah thats right, I am not a mass murderer.

Oh, that other town, all those people, now Stix was sobbing hysterically. Then his eyes instantly dried up. "Aliens, they are all aliens, they must be stopped!" I am the only hope for mankind, I am a HERO!

Wait wait! Not aliens, no, CLOWNS! They are ALL clowns! Oh yes, make me laugh, I need to laugh. No one likes clowns, no one really cares if clowns die. Yes, they must be clowns, THAT will make it ok. I am the HERO clown killer.

Grabbing a permanent red marker from the shelf of the Harware store, Stix starts trying to color everyones nose red, laughing and cackling. " You are all clowns! DIE! DIE!"

Stix

*I'm not trying to be weird, the scientist is insane, just roleplaying it. I can tell when I stand no chance, fun game and good luck all!*

Lamech
2010-01-31, 02:31 PM
:smallsigh:
just
:sigh:

Phase
2010-01-31, 03:23 PM
(Will RP when I get the time)

Scavenge Shelley's Hardware.

Lynch that Stixalot weirdo.

foahra
2010-01-31, 05:46 PM
Stixalot and scavenge Cranberries Electronics

Uncle Festy
2010-01-31, 07:16 PM
I don't think stix is evil so until it can be proven otherwise

Bushranger

Hm. Jumped to Stix's defence pretty fast, didn't you?
*keeps an eye on Sanity*

Fawkes
2010-01-31, 09:18 PM
Stix slowly backed away toward the door of the bank.

"No, no, don't you see? You've got it all wrong! I'm trying to help you!" His yellowed eyes looked glazed over. "The infection has changed my life. Everything is so much richer." He grinned. "I just want to share this wonderful gift with all of you!"

Festy remained stonefaced. "It's over, Stix. You're dead."

Stix laughed loudly. Several of the survivors winced at the sound. "Don't you see? We're all dead." He laughed louder, trembling wildly. His skin seemed to transform into a pale green before their eyes. He looked Festy in the eyes. His pupils had turned blood red. "I'm just a lot better at it."

He lunged out at the closest survivor, Foahra. Festy charged forward, hitting Stix with his shoulder. Stix stumbled backward, losing his hold on Foahra. He roared at Festy, still grinning, and dashed out of the bank on all fours.

Festy panted, out of breath. "This... this is just gonna get worse, isn't it?"

Summary
Sir Stixalot was lynched. He was the Scientist. He has joined the zombie horde.

Night 4 Begins
(item PMs are on their way)

Lamech
2010-01-31, 10:06 PM
I do note that secret roles may be evil even if they do not say cultist... this should be important for everyone else to note as well.

lostlittlebear
2010-02-01, 03:34 AM
Jonah eyes the growing zombie horde below them with disgust.

"It beats me why anyone would ever want to help these foul creatures. Me, I'm happy being good old flesh n'bone."

Grabbing the material he'd gained from scavenging, Jonah brings it back behind the barricades, preparing to fortify them the next day.

He eyeballs Paul Muad'dib as he passes him by.

"That bugger still seems pretty suspicious to me..." he mutters under his breath.

billtodamax
2010-02-01, 03:36 AM
Jonah eyes the growing zombie horde below them with disgust.

"It beats me why anyone would ever want to help these foul creatures. Me, I'm happy being good old flesh n'bone."

Grabbing the material he'd gained from scavenging, Jonah heads off to fortify the barricades.

He eyeballs Paul Muad'dib as he passes him by.

"That bugger still seems pretty suspicious to me..." he mutters under his breath.

Not that I'm not completely cool with you trying to kill people, keep up the good work *thumbs up* you might want to wait until it's the day.

Until then you can just shoot other survivours with any weaponry you've picked up. :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2010-02-01, 10:54 PM
Paul Muad'dib sat alone in the barricade. He was about to nod off when something hit the barricade with a thump. He peeked through a tiny hole he had left and saw Sheen trying to attack the wall.

"Hey! Get outta here."

Paul tried to shove his machete through a gap, but it got stuck. He tried to pull it out, but quickly gave up.

"Well, fine then. Be that way."

He picked up the rest of his things and walked to the back.

---
Jonah crouched behind a standee in front of the mall's movie theater. Some horror movie thing where a psycho with a chainsaw chopped up a bunch of sex-crazed teenagers. Seemed appropriate. One of the zombies was following him. He was gonna turn the tables on the undead bastard.

As the zombie drew closer, Jonah hit a small button on the back of a standee. A speaker located behind the cardboard chainsaw let out a roar.

The zombie turned toward the noise, and stalked forward to investigate. It seemed like the noise had changed, but the zombie's brain was too decomposed to notice.

As it came close, a real chainsaw slashed through the cardboard, and Jonah rushed at the zombie, swinging the chainsaw like a B-movie slasher.

He swung narrow, the spinning blade tearing a shallow gash across the zombie's chest. The zombie attacked back, ripping at Jonah's torso. Jonah dropped the still-running chainsaw. The blade landed on the zombies foot, lopping off several toes. The zombie recoiled in pain, and Jonah made a break for it.

---

Johnathon Locke and Erin O'Connell had their backs to the wall. Stix and Aemoh had them trapped. Before, the zombies had been unorganized. But the Stix zombie... was different.

It was still grinning. It opened its rotting mouth and spoke. Its voice carried an unearthly quality, like the sound was materializing in midair. "Gaame ooverr, kiiidss. Aany laasst worrdss befforre yoou jooinn uss?"

"Oh God it still talks."

"That's the creepiest thing I've ever seen."

"Yoou'll geet ussed too iit."

Erin shivered. "Ugh, it's like nails on a chalkboard in my soul."

John turned to Erin. "Well, if we're gonna die anyway, I feel like I should tell you. Of all the people I could've had to go through the apocalypse with... well, I'm glad I got stuck with you."

Erin smiled back. "Aw, that's sweet."

"Aall riighht, ennouugh. Iit's tiimme fforr uss to-"

A bullet slammed into the back of Stix's head. His skull exploded from the force of the shot, splattering John and Erin with zombie brains.

The Aemoh zombie, bewildered by this sudden change, shambled off into the darkness.

Bobby stepped into the hall, a smoking gun in hand.

"Hey, how you guys doing?"

---

Murska was following the Major again.

He stepped out slowly into the hall way behind her and raised his pistol. He took careful aim at the back of her head. He took a deep breath.

BANG.

He fire the gun into the ceiling.

The Major spun around to face him.

"At ease, soldier. I'm not a colonel anymore. It's just me."

The Major lumbered toward him. He dropped his gun.

"After all this, I still can't bring myself to shoot you."

The Major was close now. Ten yards.

"I know, I know. If you knew, you'd never forgive me, would you. I know you'd do it for me."

Five yards.

"I'll just have to settle this the old fashioned way. I think you would have liked that."

One more step.

Murska hopped back as the Major lunged at him. The Major's arms tore through the space where he was just standing.

Murska hit the Major with a hard left jab, following it up with an uppercut to the chin. The Major stumbled backward. Murska tackled the zombie, wrapping his arms around its torso and bringing it straight to the ground.

As they landed, the Major bit into Murska's forearm. Murska yelled in pain, hitting the zombie's head with his other elbow. He rolled off the zombie onto his back, clamping an arm over his bleeding arm.

The zombie lunged at him, grabbing him by the shoulders and pinning him to the ground. It snarled, opening its mouth to bite. Murska grabbed its neck with his uninjured arm, holding it back.

He spied a knife on the Major's belt. He reached for it with his hurt arm, slowly pulling it from its sheath.

"Come on, pumpkin. Is this any way to treat your old man?"

He plunged the knife into the Major's chest. The Major chomped down on his shoulder.

They stayed like that for almost a full minute.

Slowly, the Major stood up, the knife still stuck in her chest.

Shortly after that, the Colonel stood up.

The two of them, father and daughter, stalked off into the darkness.

---

Paul watched as the bloodied survivors limped back into the barricade.

"And you guys laughed at me when I fortified. Ain't so funny now, is it?"

Summary
Murska was killed by a zombie, and has joined the horde. He was a Survivor.
Paul Muad'dib, Lostlittlebear, Deathslayer7, and The Bushranger were attacked, but survived.
Szilard destroyed the Sir Stixalot zombie.

Phase
2010-02-01, 11:33 PM
...Murska's down...

Well ****.

Murska
2010-02-01, 11:46 PM
Aww, twice in a row? :smallfrown:

billtodamax
2010-02-02, 12:34 AM
Woohoo!

*lets off fireworks*

Wizibirb
2010-02-02, 01:10 AM
Wow the zombies have it our for DS7 what is that the third night he has been attacked now?

Phase till someone offers a better alternative, and tod will not move from his scavenging duties. (IE scavenge the security office)

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-02, 01:38 AM
Anyone else succumbed to thievery lately? Because a thief just stole one of my recently acquired possessions :smallfrown:

Lex-Kat
2010-02-02, 02:31 AM
We have thieves in this game? I don't remember that role. :smallconfused:

Maybe Paul Muad'dib knows something about them.

Oh, and I'll help Fortify the Barricade.

Mr White
2010-02-02, 03:26 AM
Murska didn't return this night. White knew that this was a heafty blow for the survivors resolve. Murska was trusted by most and had enough authority to somewhat organise this ragtag group.

White stood up, drawing eyes from the others:
"Losing Murska weighs heavy on us. It seems he was the only one that we could trust for sure. You guys seemed to trust not only his intentions but also his judgement. You all followed the first part of his plan, I say we follow through and all barricade this day.

I point at Lex-kat for no apparent reason and I start barricading.

lostlittlebear
2010-02-02, 03:46 AM
Paul Mua'dib still looks suspicious to me, and I'll be fortifyingthe barricades.

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-02, 06:21 AM
The sun began its slow rise, and Tsofu, sitting on a cold rooftop stretched his cold arms a bit.

*yawn*

Tsofu had nothing against spying on girls, so he had not protested overly much when the colonel had asked him to keep an eye on one.
But it had been so boring, couldn't she had walked around more or done something even mildly interesting to weigh up the fact that he used up the goggles batteries to spy on her?

*yawn*

Maybe he should have explored the sewers as he'd planned instead, but the geezer had seemed so sure...

Well, time to report back to base - they'd agreed to meet by the phone-booth at sunrise to plan their next move.

---

The colonel hadn't showed up, probably taking a late morning or something - he'd hear about it when they met later.

Tsofu wondered if he should approach the girl or leave her alone. But he felt that the pick-up line "Hey I spied on you all night through a pair of night-vision goggles, so I know you ain't mad or something - wanna date?" could use some work...

smellie_hippie
2010-02-02, 06:45 AM
*the old man opened the pack of cigarettes he's been carrying for the past 15 years... hoping he'd never reach a point he'd start smoking again*

Doc told me these'd kill me... *he glanced towards the shambling "remains" of Murska* but it sure beats dying like that. The trouble is, I have no good suspicions now... what do you think sonny boy?

szilard

Fortify

OOC: Murska trusted me... PM if you think we can get something started.