PDA

View Full Version : The "why is childmurder wrong in Oots" thread disappears?

Xerxus
2010-01-06, 03:13 PM
Just wondering why this thread was unexpectedly moved to an undisclosed location. Was just about to comment on it, and as far as I know it did not infringe on the rules. Was it a Mod or the OT?

Kobold-Bard
2010-01-06, 03:15 PM
Don't know the thread so I can't say for sure, but given the title it's possible it was erased rather than just being locked, seeing as it seems to go quite a significant way beyond the limits of this forum (justifications for killing kids etc.)

Gamerlord
2010-01-06, 03:16 PM
Just wondering why this thread was unexpectedly moved to an undisclosed location. Was just about to comment on it, and as far as I know it did not infringe on the rules. Was it a Mod or the OT?

Of course it infringed on the rules.

Anyway, probably wiped off the map.

Johel
2010-01-06, 03:17 PM
*Glitterdust*
No such thread ever existed.
You're delusional.
Go kill yourself, child.

[/RP]
I was wondering the same.
Not so much "Why" it got moved as to "Where".

Kobold-Bard
2010-01-06, 03:18 PM
Not so much "Why" it got moved as to "Where".

Not much is known about it. The only person to come back alive just kept repeating the word "Shredder" over and over.

Gamerlord
2010-01-06, 03:20 PM
Not much is known about it. The only person to come back alive just kept repeating the word "Shredder" over and over.

And had an eyeball for a tummy.

I remember him saying something about "They are the aliens..."

On another note, what is the name of the aliens in beyond good&evil?

Johel
2010-01-06, 03:22 PM
On another note, what is the name of the aliens in beyond good&evil?

DomZ ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyond_Good_&_Evil_%28video_game%29

Tavar
2010-01-06, 03:24 PM
If it was moved, it was moved to the mod only forum. Which is pretty much exactly what it sounds like.

Gamerkid, Was that so hard (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=+wiki+beyond+good+and+evil)?

FoE
2010-01-06, 03:25 PM
It was smart to lock the thread. I was tempted to suggest that it was a thinly-veiled attempt at trolling, but I think that's against the board rules. (Talking about it here in this context is OK, I think.)

Kallisti
2010-01-06, 03:25 PM
If the mods didn't delete it, they probably moved it to the mod-only subforum. Or it just got eaten by the last thread purge, depending on its age.

Kobold-Bard
2010-01-06, 03:26 PM
If it was moved, it was moved to the mod only forum. Which is pretty much exactly what it sounds like.

Gamerkid, Was that so hard (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=+wiki+beyond+good+and+evil)?

I imagine it to be made entirely out of gold, with the heads of banned members mounted on the walls. But discussing banned members is against the rules so shhh

Roland St. Jude
2010-01-06, 03:35 PM
I killed it so that it wouldn't grow up to do Evil. It's in a better place now. :smallamused:

It was plainly trolling, full of violations of the Forum Rules, and veering off into real world religion. It was moved out of sight.

Alternatively, there was no child murder thread. Please go back to your fun.