PDA

View Full Version : If you were to stat up you avatar/onlineself here for a game what would it be like?

Pika...
2010-01-07, 02:33 PM
Trog gets me thinking of this every-so-often, since I think he would make an awesome NPC.

If you were to stat up your online self/avatar/manifestation/what-have-you, what would it be like, and what system would you place her/him in?

I myself would be pretty simple. HE (because I believe the cartoon one Ash has is a girl) would be a D&D 3.5 Beguilar from savage species who is a psion kinetisist which focuses solely on electricity powers. His Int and Wis might be at 11s or 12s (only slightly above the norm), but would have a slightly higher Cha for the cuteness factor.

What about you folks?

Gamerlord
2010-01-07, 02:36 PM
My hobgoblin dude?

Dunno about his warhammer form, but his fantasy form http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/Kwarkpudding/DemonicGoblin.png?

3.5: Fighter/rogue
4e:TwF Ranger

Castaras
2010-01-07, 02:48 PM
My original avatar was originally an (older) Town character. :smallamused:

Cleric/Wizard Drow (originally intended to be half-drow, but she became drow. How? Morphed probably) . In original AMEN (Acronyms before they became just like another town ;) ), she was a pieomancer, and had domains Death/Poison (Can't remember at the moment :smalleek:) and Food.

Trobby
2010-01-07, 02:54 PM
Me?

Bah, you assume that any sort of RPG system can comprehend the sorts of powers that I possess!

...Which is to say, probably not much, because my avatar doesn't currently have any defined powers. <.<;

Exeson
2010-01-07, 02:55 PM
Exeson?

Well obviously a werewolf Elf Barbarian. :smallbiggrin:

GrlumpTheElder
2010-01-07, 02:56 PM
As my signature says:

Grlump the Elder, a Lvl. 5 Gnome Barbarian with a penchant for food, Currently burning. Well the burnt remains are burning. Does that leave me with negative hitpoints?

Dallas-Dakota
2010-01-07, 02:57 PM
I'l let you stat out the various versions of cookiemonster.:smallbiggrin:

Djinn_in_Tonic
2010-01-07, 03:02 PM
Probably an Awakened Living Wish spell. Oozelike and sentient, and trapped within a bottle. :smallbiggrin:

Mando Knight
2010-01-07, 03:04 PM
Current avatar? In D&D 4e he's a level 36 Solo Soldier that goes OMNOMNOM on your health reserves when he isn't turning you into a fine mist.

Other avatars I've used are various swordsmen, and thus the builds would differ...

SurlySeraph
2010-01-07, 03:05 PM
My avatar? Something like this, though maybe with 10-15 fewer levels. (http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=19770)

Myself? Considerably feebler. (http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=19526) I also statted myself in Twilight 2013 at one point - which I feel is a much more accurate representation - but I can't find the sheet.

EDIT: Ah yes, I keep forgetting I'm not using my original avatar. This avatar would be something like Duergar Commoner 1, with Weapon Focus (cleaver) and ranks in Profession (cook), Handle Animal, and Craft (kitten-based meal)

Pika...
2010-01-07, 03:10 PM
Me?

Bah, you assume that any sort of RPG system can comprehend the sorts of powers that I possess!

...Which is to say, probably not much, because my avatar doesn't currently have any defined powers. <.<;

Resist fire/5?

Trobby
2010-01-07, 03:11 PM
Resist fire/5?

Obviously not. I'm ON fire. :p Besides, that's a theme avatar. Though speaking of which, I need to redraw my avatar. :( *My original Inkscape file has, regrettably, been lost*

Pika...
2010-01-07, 03:15 PM
Obviously not. I'm ON fire. :p Besides, that's a theme avatar. Though speaking of which, I need to redraw my avatar. :( *My original Inkscape file has, regrettably, been lost*

Oh yeah, forgot about this theme week. Give me a second to change into something hotter. :smallbiggrin:

wxdruid
2010-01-07, 03:19 PM
My Gwen avi is from my early days in Town, she's a druid/storm lady and my preferred combination. Now if I could only control the weather that I predict...

My current avi is Scrat... :smalltongue:

blackfox
2010-01-07, 03:21 PM
Myself, I'd be a young Fast1/Smart1 with high INT that buggers around in upstate NY, doing her best to bother her professors to death.

BlackFox, my avatar, would be a high-level CN ninja/assassin or rogue/assassin.

Sneak
2010-01-07, 03:36 PM
Level 1 commoner with decent intelligence and not much of anything else.

Word.

Icewalker
2010-01-07, 03:39 PM
Well for my current avatar, artificer, probably level 2-3 or so, and you know, not magic...just an engineer, albeit a very talented one.

Lioness
2010-01-07, 03:49 PM
Well, my avatar is absed on my current character..so...

Wizard - level 10
Int of 20 (with +2 headband making it 22)
High dex
Bad strength

Quincunx
2010-01-07, 03:50 PM
I. oWoD revenant (demi-human), Zantosa, with addictions both material and spiritual, with the disciplines to extend the senses and sculpt the flesh. This one is the avatar.

II. Never found a satisfactory build for her. The In Nomine angel didn't work, nor did any system's druid, or witch, or earth mage; not summoner, caller, or war-marshal was suitable. . .

III. I'd just yoink her EverQuest status, as it's highest there (there is a d20 adaptation of the game, although it's mind-boggling how bad it is). Any sort of system that allows for tinkergnomie mentality and necromancy will do.

IV. oWoD Malkavian (Dark Ages), derangement angelism, secondary derangement compulsive periphrasis, with all clan disciplines and a touch of another clan-restricted one, won 'in combat'*.

*Hint. If you have a clan-restricted discipline and a game which rewards diablerists by giving the winner one dot of everything, don't sink all your dots into said clan-restricted discipline. It upsets people.

arguskos
2010-01-07, 04:01 PM
Current Avatar:
Graz'zt is a demon prince, and so, is mind-bogglingly powerful, with special abilities up the wazoo. Has some lust addictions, and is a generally manipulative, sadistic, hedonistic demon. He's my hero. :smallwink:
Iggwilv is also a manipulative hedonistic individual, though less than Graz'zt, and more addicted to power. I believe she is a Wizard/Archmage/something else, but I'm unsure. End result is that she's also stupidly powerful.

Dvil
2010-01-07, 04:16 PM
Well, Dvil is my online username (or InqBast), and is Inquisitor Bastian Dvil, a character I use in various Games Workshop games, so it depends slightly on the ruleset. Generally though, he has a minor obsession with big blunt objects to hit people with, as well as some passive psychic powers.

Trog
2010-01-07, 04:25 PM
Trog gets me thinking of this every-so-often, since I think he would make an awesome NPC.

Who says Trog isn't an NPC? :smallamused:

Also lots of people have statted up themselves in the Town, iirc.

Pika...
2010-01-07, 04:29 PM
Who says Trog isn't an NPC? :smallamused:
Oh pwease, PWEASE post the stats and some roleplaying notes. :smallbiggrin:

[COLOR="Sienna"]Also lots of people have statted up themselves in the Town, iirc.

Well, I meant more their avatars/internet egos/internet selves this time around.

Decoy Lockbox
2010-01-07, 04:36 PM
I statted out my avatar (Guts from Berserk) last year for a 4e epic one-shot. He was a level 28 battlerager fighter (this was the old, pre-nerf battlerager)/kensei/adamantine soldier.

I used a reckless fullblade (of course) and managed to make mincemeat out of everything we fought. During the session, he took a full attack from a Marilith, including being crit'ed three times in a single round (the Marilith crits do 6d10+29), and remained standing. The only way he would have been more accurate to the character is if I had multiclassed barbarian, but, alas, PHB II had not yet come out.

Shas aia Toriia
2010-01-07, 04:42 PM
Well, I detailed my avatar in my sig. Myself?
Probably a level 1 commoner with average stats, except with, shockingly enough, high intelligence and a slightly low wisdom and charisma.

Mary Leathert
2010-01-07, 04:43 PM
Well he (yes, I'm female, my avatar is male), would probably be some kind of Ooze. Think of Flubber, if you remember what that was. He stretches quite a lot, is very bouncy and can detach pieces of himself to throw. Because of the last one, he'd had to have some kind of restoring powers, because his mass doesn't diminish if he does that.
He is probably Tiny, as he can travel on a shoulder of a regular human. His teeth are a natural weapon for him, obviously, and he gets a quite strong grip with them.

Stat-wise, he probably has Dex as his highest score, quite low Str and Con. Int is higher than Wis. Cha is bit tricky, as he is a trickster, but in a way that that makes him seem like annoying brat more than a charming rogue. And well, I don't know how physical attractiveness would figure in, when he looks like a green blob.

He doesn't have any powers that would nicely figure in to any basic class, but if he did learn magic, he would be an Illusionist, to better help him in his trickery.

Alignment-wise, he would definitely be Chaotic, and most likely Neutral.

MethosH
2010-01-07, 04:50 PM
<--- MODRONS FOR THE WIN! :smallbiggrin:

Pika...
2010-01-07, 04:55 PM

Yes.

Modrons = Win. Period.

Gamerlord
2010-01-07, 04:55 PM

Whats a modron?

Kaelaroth
2010-01-07, 04:56 PM
Avatar is a treant. He's friendly, and wanders around happily.

Online self's a little sorcerer bastard. He likes spells, but not people.

Real self's barely making his first level of expert.

Trog
2010-01-07, 05:10 PM
Oh pwease, PWEASE post the stats and some roleplaying notes. :smallbiggrin:

Name: Trog
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair color and length: No hair, he's a troglodyte. He has a crest which is dark green
Eye color: Gold
Facial hair: None
Distinguishing marks: Some spots
Scars: A few, but nowhere in particular.
Other: Eyebrow piercing.
Stats: Meh.
Class Levels: A couple levels in drunkard (see the Complete Book of Troglodytes).
Usual Possessions: A mithril cigarette case of holding, Eyebrow Ring of Odor Cancellation (made especially for Trog by Amiria), cigarettes (Trog smokes Coffin Nail™ Brand Cigarettes, exclusively), and a nigh unlimited supply of gold and gems ('cause I hate keeping track of fantasy money, but love spending it).
Current Avatar Possessions Also Include: one People's Jacket of Warming +0 (Comrade, why should you be any warmer than everyone else, huh?!) and one Dire Rat Papakha.
Common Knowledge: Trog owns Trog’s Tavern. Occasionally seen on his Talk Show which no one ever submits questions for so it slowly spirals into the realm of dead threads. Trog is a lecherous drunkard at his worst and a noble hero it his best. Most of the time he’s in the Trogly in-between.
Ongoing Storylines: Currently drunk. Further sobriety updates as events warrant.

Well, I meant more their avatars/internet egos/internet selves this time around.
Well yes usually people in the Town aren't playing themselves. Though not every character people play is their chosen avatar I suppose.

Trobby
2010-01-07, 05:13 PM
Whats a modron?

Go back and look at the person who said "Modrons for the win!" in their post. They have an arrow pointing at their avatar.

Basically, Modrons are the old Lawful Neutral outsiders from before 3.0. Geometric shapes with feet and hands *and wings occasionally*, pure beings of law.

*Looks at Trog's post* Oh! That I can do! ^w^ I'm good at those! Here we go. For my Kuppy Avatar!

Name: Trobby
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 185 lbs
Hair color and length: Brown hair, short.
Eye color: Blue
Distinguishing marks: Cat ears, Dog tail, small fangs, claws.
Scars: None
Other: Occasionally seen with a spiked chain.
Stats: Kuppyish.
Class Levels: Level 65 Pokemon, Level 9 Rogue, Level 25 Red Mage
Usual Possessions: Aforementioned Spiked Chain, Camp Fire, Cookies
Current Avatar Possessions Also Include: Red shirt, Blue pants, underwear?
Common Knowledge: Trobby is a sort of Cat/Dog hybrid. He acts sometimes like a cat, sometimes like a dog, has feline fangs, a doggy tail, cat ears, and may in fact be an entity all his own. He is very excitable, but also very easily confused. Usually very content.
Ongoing Storylines: Does not exist yet. Therefore, he is father to one who shall remain Nameless. Also probably has a brother and three granddaughters at least.

Gamerlord
2010-01-07, 05:17 PM
Go back and look at the person who said "Modrons for the win!" in their post. They have an arrow pointing at their avatar.

Basically, Modrons are the old Lawful Neutral outsiders from before 3.0. Geometric shapes with feet and hands *and wings occasionally*, pure beings of law.

Interesting, I have only played 3.5 and 4e.

Trobby
2010-01-07, 05:27 PM
Oh? Well Modrons just happen to be one of the more iconic DnD creatures, so you should learn about 'em. Here you go. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modron_%28Dungeons_&_Dragons%29

Ninja Chocobo
2010-01-07, 05:39 PM
Well my avatar is me, so:
Human Expert 0-1, Str 8, Dex 9, Con 8, Int 11, Wis 10, Cha 2.

MethosH
2010-01-07, 06:17 PM
Whats a modron?

:smallfurious:

I'M A MODRON!

You are actually half right.. Some modrons, like Primus, have humanoid shapes. And they are from before 3.5, including 3.5.

Temotei
2010-01-07, 06:24 PM
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/268/temotei.png

Chaotic Good Male Human Fighter 8/rogue 2 :smallbiggrin:

KuReshtin
2010-01-07, 06:28 PM
True Neutral Male Human Tech Support 5/Fotball official 2

arguskos
2010-01-07, 06:33 PM
You are actually half right.. Some modrons, like Primus, have humanoid shapes. And they are from before 3.5, including 3.5.
To elucidate upon this, the drone modrons have geometric shapes. The more powerful heirarchal modrons are generally humanoid, but they follow numerical themes as well.

Kallisti
2010-01-07, 06:36 PM
My avatar is of one of my play-by-post characters, so here (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=132065) is how I'd stat him up.

Ravens_cry
2010-01-07, 06:37 PM
Name: Ravens Cry
Height: 5"
Weight: 1 lbs
Hair color and length: Silvery grey, tousled and short.
Eye color: Red
Distinguishing marks: Long pixie ears, prehensile toes.
Skin:Pale
Race: Pixie.
Class Levels: Level 5 Bard w/ Preform: Sir Patrick Stewart Speech/ Level 1 Goth
Usual Possessions: Two long tailed caps, one red, one dark grey, with either shrunken skull or rabbit fluff at end. Ragged little skirt for colder weather. A pair of red moccasins.
Common Knowledge: Huggable, but Bitter. Spritely, yet depressed. Opinionated, yet empathetic. Stubborn, but easily lead. One of a kind, part of the crowd. Wants to be loved, wants to be known.

Closak
2010-01-07, 06:51 PM
Mature Adult black dragon with 20 Class levels of Sorceror on top.

Yeah, that's the avatar.

Myself, a level 1 expert.
I probably put my real life self along these lines stat-wise.
Strenght: 9
Dexterity: 11
Constitution: 10
Intelligence: 15
Wisdom: 12
Charisma: 7

...I suck :smallfrown:

Blue Ghost
2010-01-07, 06:53 PM
Blue Ghost is a Lawful Good generalist wizard with a wide array of spells. I decided on level 18, but I really did not realize how high that was when I chose it. I carry myself as mid-level, but I guess I don't want to be restricted from the high-level spells. Prefers damage-dealing and abjuration spells.
Race indeterminate.

Red Spectre: Chaotic Evil warlock/hellfire warlock/4e infernal warlock. Specializes in fire. Race indeterminate, but I imagine tiefling.

EndlessWrath
2010-01-07, 06:59 PM
Jace? Well he's 20 levels of wizard, 10 levels of epic wizard, 10 levels of some prestige class and 10 levels in BAMF.

Or we could just go straight line wizard in 3.5 and some crazy prestige class.

Myself? Blah, I couldn't be a wizard, I'm smart but not that smart. I'm more witty and charismatic. So Sorcerer/Bard for me.

-Wrath

golentan
2010-01-07, 07:05 PM
I'd use traveller. All you need to know about my character: None of his stats are below 18. And his Psi is 40.

Plus he can quadruple wield Class E Spinal Meson Guns...

Gamerlord
2010-01-07, 07:07 PM
I'm going to try this:
Name: Gamerkid
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair color and length: Has some short black hair, but he shaves it and hides it with his helmet.
Eye color: Gold
Distinguishing marks: None
Scars: Not really
Other:???
Stats: Pretty darn powerful
Class Levels:Fighter 10/rogue 5 in 4e a Two weapon fighting ranger.
Usual Possessions:A flaming sword, a poison sword, and his armor.
Current Avatar Possessions Also Include:A pair of bolters
Common Knowledge: ??? Last person to investigate his past was found in a river bombarded by radiation and fireballs.
Ongoing Storylines: Training to be a samurai (I have been thinking of asking someone of doing a samurai version of my avvie.)

wxdruid
2010-01-07, 07:31 PM
Now that I'm at home, here is Gwen's sheet (http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=7888) that I used in Town and wished I could do myself. Yes, probably cliche, but if I could, I would be a druid/stormlady.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i262/wxdruid/Town/wxdruidfinal.gifhttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i262/wxdruid/Town/gwensgreendress.pnghttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i262/wxdruid/Town/gwenavviewedding.png

Gamerlord
2010-01-07, 08:03 PM
I wanted to fully stat up a 4e version of my avvie, and I know am thinking him more of a swordmage than a ranger.

1st level
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Gamerkid, level 1
Hobgoblin, Swordmage
Build: Assault Swordmage
Swordmage Aegis: Aegis of Assault
Background: Birth - On Another Plane (+2 to Arcana)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 14, Con 14, Dex 10, Int 17, Wis 10, Cha 13.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 14, Con 12, Dex 10, Int 17, Wis 10, Cha 11.

AC: 16 Fort: 12 Reflex: 13 Will: 13
HP: 34 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 8

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +10, Athletics +9, Diplomacy +6, History +10

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics, Bluff +1, Dungeoneering, Endurance +2, Heal, Insight, Intimidate +1, Nature, Perception, Religion +3, Stealth, Streetwise +1, Thievery

FEATS
Level 1: Toughness

POWERS
Swordmage at-will 1: Frigid Blade
Swordmage at-will 1: Sword Burst
Swordmage encounter 1: Foesnare
Swordmage daily 1: Whirling Blade

ITEMS
Leather Armor, Broadsword, Short sword, Adventurer's Kit
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

Level 11:
Gamerkid, level 11
Hobgoblin, Swordmage, Sword of Assault

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 16, Dex 11, Int 20, Wis 11, Cha 14.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES

AC: 23 Fort: 18 Reflex: 20 Will: 19
HP: 101 Surges: 13 Surge Value: 25

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +17, Athletics +15, Diplomacy +12, History +17

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +5, Bluff +7, Dungeoneering +5, Endurance +8, Heal +5, Insight +5, Intimidate +7, Nature +5, Perception +5, Religion +10, Stealth +5, Streetwise +7, Thievery +5

FEATS
Level 2: Intelligent Blademaster
Level 4: Escalating Assault
Level 6: Combat Casting
Level 8: Closing Advantage
Level 10: Durable
Level 11: Double Aegis

POWERS
Swordmage utility 2: Dimensional Warp
Swordmage encounter 3: Corrosive Ruin
Swordmage daily 5: Elemental Foible
Swordmage utility 6: Dimensional Warding
Swordmage encounter 7: Electrified Lash
Swordmage daily 9: Hellspike Assault
Swordmage utility 10: Unerring Vision

ITEMS

Level 21
Gamerkid, level 21
Hobgoblin, Swordmage, Sword of Assault, Arcane Sword

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 18, Dex 12, Int 22, Wis 12, Cha 16.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES

AC: 31 Fort: 26 Reflex: 28 Will: 27
HP: 168 Surges: 14 Surge Value: 42

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +23, Athletics +21, Diplomacy +18, History +23

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +11, Bluff +13, Dungeoneering +11, Endurance +14, Heal +11, Insight +11, Intimidate +13, Nature +11, Perception +11, Religion +16, Stealth +11, Streetwise +13, Thievery +11

FEATS
Level 12: Vigorous Assault
Level 14: Distant Swordbond
Level 16: Greater Swordmage Warding
Level 18: Devastating Critical
Level 20: Fleet-Footed
Level 21: Charging Aegis

POWERS
Swordmage encounter 13: Acid Burst Blade (replaces Foesnare)
Swordmage daily 15: Acid for Blood (replaces Whirling Blade)
Swordmage utility 16: Elemental Countermeasures
Swordmage encounter 17: Ice Cage (replaces Corrosive Ruin)
Swordmage daily 19: Bane Blade (replaces Elemental Foible)

ITEMS

Level 30:
Gamerkid, level 30
Hobgoblin, Swordmage, Sword of Assault, Arcane Sword
Spellsword Perfection: Ice Cage
Quickened Spellcasting: Frigid Blade

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 20, Con 18, Dex 12, Int 24, Wis 12, Cha 16.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES

AC: 37 Fort: 36 Reflex: 34 Will: 32
HP: 222 Surges: 14 Surge Value: 55

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +29, Athletics +27, Diplomacy +23, History +29

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +16, Bluff +18, Dungeoneering +16, Endurance +19, Heal +16, Insight +16, Intimidate +18, Nature +16, Perception +16, Religion +22, Stealth +16, Streetwise +18, Thievery +16

FEATS
Level 12: Vigorous Assault
Level 14: Distant Swordbond
Level 16: Greater Swordmage Warding
Level 18: Devastating Critical
Level 20: Fleet-Footed
Level 21: Charging Aegis
Level 22: Epic Fortitude
Level 24: Font of Radiance
Level 26: Explosive Spellcasting
Level 28: Indomitable Will
Level 30: Quickened Spellcasting

POWERS
Swordmage encounter 13: Acid Burst Blade (replaces Foesnare)
Swordmage daily 15: Acid for Blood (replaces Whirling Blade)
Swordmage utility 16: Elemental Countermeasures
Swordmage encounter 17: Ice Cage (replaces Corrosive Ruin)
Swordmage daily 19: Bane Blade (replaces Elemental Foible)
Swordmage utility 22: Eyes of the Mage
Swordmage encounter 23: Acid Fountain (replaces Electrified Lash)
Swordmage daily 25: Icy Shackles (replaces Hellspike Assault)
Swordmage encounter 27: Dimensional Charge (replaces Acid Burst Blade)
Swordmage daily 29: Obliterating Blaze (replaces Acid for Blood)

ITEMS

Think my avvie is something diffrent?
EDIT: And dangit, I forgot magic items :smallsigh:

Dogmantra
2010-01-08, 03:05 AM
Something from Star Wars Saga Edition, I expect... despite me never having played that... I guess I could say it's a "Psionic Mindblade", but then why doesn't he have a chainsaw too?

Perhaps something like a level 1 Expert, Rogue or Factotum with 16 INT in 3.5 (silly half-orc penalties) or a level 1... ummm... Rogue, probably, in 4e.

Katana_Geldar
2010-01-08, 03:29 AM
I would, but I'd have to fudge all the rolls since she's a DM :smallbiggrin:

Serpentine
2010-01-08, 03:31 AM
I've been wanting to stat out Serpentine for a while, but never gotten around to it. Depends on the incarnation, too. As a general outline (especially for the online version), though:

Name: Serpentine (Sinuous Shapechanger, sometimes, but not often nowadays).
Height: Length from tail tip to top of head: ~24ft
Maximum height off ground: ~12ft
Weight: Never ask a lady! Actually, I dunno. Snakes seem to be pretty heavy, though... Say, at a guess... 500-1000kg? Seems like a lot, though... Edit: Probably more like 3-500kg.
Hair color and length: Long, straight black hair.
Eye colour: Haven't thought about this, actually... For now, I'll go with "changing".
Skin colour: Darkish tanned.
Facial hair: Nyet.
Distinguishing marks: Great big purple snake tail.
Scars: Depends, often over one eye (this particular one doesn't. Maybe I should add it...). A few along her tail.
Other: Usually nekkid.
Stats: "starting out" Serpentine: 20+ Str (especially with tail, but upper body strength nothing to be sneezed at); 16ish Dex; 16ish Con; 9-11 Int; 15/18+ish Wis (great survival skills and natural knowledge, excellent senses and intuition, but quite naiive and straight-forward in her thinking, and very much subject to her emotions); 18ish Cha
Class Levels: Either monster HD, or perhaps some homebrewed combination Druid/Ranger/Barbarian. At her peak, she has some sort of rage- or beserker-
like ability, shapeshifting (often human and back using a magic item, to start with at least), and natural - especially animal-based - powers.
Alignment: TN, leaning towards CG.
Usual Possessions: Ring of Legs. Erm... That's about it, really.
Current Avatar Possessions Also Include: Corset-like Top of Modesty. Ribbon of Hair Tying.
Common Knowledge: Serpentine is a slightly naiive creature of the wilds who is largely guided by her instincts and emotions. She generally relates more to animals than humans, but is curious about their doings. She has a brother who is her opposite in many ways, but also complements her: she is all emotion, he is all logic (TN with LE tendencies); while she has some magical ability but prefers to fight with her own two hands (or whatever she happens to have at the time), he uses his considerable supernatural power in preference to his (not insubstantial) physical strength; and so on. On the rare occasion they work together, they are a force to be reckoned with.
Ongoing Storylines: Chillin'. Explorin'. Investigatin'.

Katana_Geldar
2010-01-08, 03:32 AM
Isn't she a Naga, Serpentine?

Serpentine
2010-01-08, 03:38 AM
http://www.traciehotchner.com/cc/images/angry_cat.jpg
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Katana_Geldar
2010-01-08, 03:46 AM
But Naga are cool.

http://www.milliontattoodesigns.com/wp-content/thumbnail/2008_12/monster-tattoo-design9.jpg

Serpentine
2010-01-08, 04:14 AM
True, but she is not one. Don't make me put it in my signature again!

KuReshtin
2010-01-08, 05:19 AM
Serp is obviously not Naga. She's science. It says so right there in her sig. :smallbiggrin:

Dogmantra
2010-01-08, 05:34 AM
Serp's not a Naga, Recaiden's not a hedgehog, Everything you know is wrong! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05av9iJvgiQ)

Totally Guy
2010-01-08, 05:37 AM
Don't even think about saying Yuan-Ti.

You'll just end up with another soggy moggy.

Ichneumon
2010-01-08, 06:10 AM
Let's see....

Name: Ichneumon
Race: Human, with insectoid tendencies...
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 103 lb
Class: Sorcerer/Paladin hybrid, maybe? Low level, I guess. Druid might also be something appropriate, except for the shapechanging, maybe Warden or shaman?
Alignment: using the 3.5 alignment system, I'd say LN or LG.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Skin: somewhat pale
Stats-
Strength: Not very strong, so low strength, I'd say 8 (-1).
Dexterity: I've been known to be nimble, sometimes... 12 (+1).
Constitution: I almost never get sick. 16 (+3).
Intelligence: I'm good at school, learning and reasoning stuff. 18 (+4).
Wisdom: Although I feel my common sense is good, my perception is quit bad. So to balance that out, 12 (+1)?
Charisma: don't want to brag... 16 (+3)?
Personality: quite persistent, uncompromising. I have to admit, sometimes a bit vindictive, maybe.
Possessions: red +0 Cloak of "this is a normal non magical cloak"

Anuan
2010-01-08, 06:46 AM
Name: Anuan Rithe.
Class/Levels: Fighter 10, Warlock 13. D&D 3.5-based.
Height: 5 foot 11 inches.
Eyes: Green
Skin: Varying levels between tanned from training and working in the sun or pale as the moon from months of reading.
Hair: Brown
Facial hair: Goatee.

Distinguishing features: Often wears a silver mask that covers his entire face but for his goatee-area and a fist-sized patch around his right eye and scalp. Left eye hidden behind a multifaceted sapphire. (Need to get somebody to make this version of the avatar, actually...) Has a tendency to stare at his hands and allow them to fill with Eldritch energy when idle. Usually allows this to dissipate, sometimes releases an Eldritch Blast at any convenient target.

Stats: 19 Cha, 17 Str, 17 Int, 16 Wis, 18 Dex, unmodded.
Alignment: Chaotic Good (Far more Chaotic than Good, sometimes), occasionally learning towards Neutral Good or even True Neutral.

Notable feats: Improved Unarmed Strike, Rage, Advanced Dodge

Usual Possessions: Silver Circlet of Knowledge, +1 to Wis and Int. Nearly always equipped with a Rapier or Sabre of the +2 variety. Silver mask, grants +2 AC, +1 to Dex, other abilities yet to be revealed.

Common Knowledge: Anuan is known far and wide for seemingly conflicting things. Many call him an arrogant but highly capable braggart, often quarreling with local drunks. Others claim to have travelled with him and found him to be intelligent, good-humoured and modest. Some will say he's infamous for having seduced most of the women in town with his sweet words and charismatic smile, showing a particular fondness for bar wenches, whilst simultaneously impressing the menfolk with his strength and helpful attitude. Again, others say they've seen him in a tavern downing pint after pint of various ales and glass after glass of expensive, exotic liquor in a deep melancholy, barely acknowledging any attempts to converse.

All tales tell of him being extraordinarily skilled in combat. Some claim to have seen him outfence an entire school of fighters with a sabre and dagger, while others say they've seen him take two quarreling drunks who disturbed his drinking and beat them out of the tavern with his fists charged with Eldritch energy.
He is often seen travelling with his friend, Felix, who he teases constantly but defends furiously from any real threat.

Current storylines: Saving Cash, Crossing the Deep.
Ongoing Storylines: Become Better, The Right One, Mental Analysis.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-01-08, 06:51 AM
No swashbuckler levels, eh?

Anuan
2010-01-08, 08:12 AM
Nope, just an occasionally swashbuckling attitude :smallwink: of BOTH varieties...

Athaniar
2010-01-08, 08:32 AM
Xavius, my original avatar, has stats in Shadows & Light (I think), but since I don't have that book yet (I will soon), I'll have to figure it out myself. Probably wizard the first few levels (Conjuration?), but then many levels of warlock. My second avatar, Deathwing, probably also has stats in S&L, but has since grown even more powerful. My current avatar, however, has exact stats, just follow the link in my signature.

Emlyn
2010-01-08, 03:30 PM
I was bored one weekend, wanted an avatar, learned Inkscape. My current avator is the result. She's based off of Alwen (www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=168869), and there are her stats.

Slayn82
2010-01-08, 04:01 PM
Slayn, Neutral Good Wizard of the Anime Records of the Lodoss War. Something around lvl 9-12, probably. At least its know to be able to cast Banishment.

Me? Currently playing it, in a campaign of Fantasy against Zombies, a lvl 1 Expert with Skill Focus on Craft Chemistry and Craft Engineering, Jack of All Trades, Able learner, and a little more Cons than this Sheet (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=168482) suggests. Currently with 500 lts of Sulfuric Acid and a motorized DeathTrap/Flywheel. And scanning Wizard Grimoires.

Links:
$1000 + Portal IC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7370616#post7370616)
$1000+Portal OOC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7369812#post7369812)

Derjuin
2010-01-08, 04:33 PM
I believe the thing drawn in my avatar is Cylinde, the lv 19 half-demon elf sorcerer. She's probably chaotic evil, though she's not the "I kill everything everywhere every chance I get" type. She likes to be sneaky, tricky, etc. I never gave her stats except a level, but they'd probably look like:

Str 10
Dex 13
Con 11
Int 17
Wis 14
Cha 20

As far as myself goes? Lv 1 NG commoner, with 9/11/10/13/12/8 for stats. Just a guess; I picked commoner because I don't really have many technical skills, I'm not very good at fighting, and I am most definitely not an aristocrat.

RabbitHoleLost
2010-01-08, 05:51 PM
Rabbit Vasque, Forum Persona (Not necessarily from Acro), and the base of my avatar (though she's usually cosplaying, as now), is a twenty year old Necromancer/Beguiler, with an insatiable, unnatural love for the dead. Highly charismatic when she wants to bother, otherwise she's a meanymeanyface. I'm horrible at stats, but I'd say she's pretty average in everything.
RabbitHoleLost, Nicole, the person behind the screen, when offline has a better charisma score, because she actually cares. We could say she's got some basic beguiler in there, but that might be giving her a little too much credit. Slightly above average strength, though that is diminishing as she continues to neglect working out. Low wisdom, average intelligence. Lowlowlow dexterity.

Dr. Bath
2010-01-08, 05:58 PM
Innanimate object. DC 1 Common sense check to operate.

Moff Chumley
2010-01-08, 07:57 PM
My online self?

Lurker 3/Troll 2/Whiney Kid 5/Grammar Nazi 4

I only dipped in troll for the feats. Also, the Grammar Nazi prestige class gives me a great boost to the Obnoxiousness power granted by Whiney Kid. :smallwink:

Dogmantra
2010-01-08, 09:23 PM
Innanimate object. DC 1 Common sense check to operate.

Evidently I have a negative modifier in Common Sense. I seem to mix up the cold and hot taps an awful lot then when I get in it's all cold when I meant for it to be hot.

The real question is why do I not just take 20?

Lykan
2010-01-08, 09:42 PM
Current avatar is a NG Human Werewolf Factotum/Artificer, ECL 12.

I back-stab with one hand, and explode things with the other. :smallbiggrin:

Flarp
2010-01-08, 10:54 PM
My current avatar is simply an animated sandstone statue of a dwarf, commanded to protect their mountain-vaults. I hesitate to say "stone golem", as golems tend to be featureless, while my avatar is exquisitely detailed.

My typical fantasy persona is an (redundantly) eccentric gnome transmuter who spends his time being a trickster mentor, researching the primal laws of magic, and exploring.

Obviously, the two are very different.

OverdrivePrime
2010-01-09, 12:37 AM
Here's my Avatar's Character Sheet (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=140883), as I imagine it. Overdrive Prime is an alter ego I used to write about in allegorical stories on an almost-nightly basis back in the day. He's earned lots of karma between high school and now. I chose Shadowrun 4E because I absolutely love the system and I'm working on a fantasy setting version of the system.

And here's my stats (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=41852), made for one of the numerous "Stat Yourself" threads the RP forum a few months back. I thought d20 Modern would be appropriate, though I do think I'll go back and re-do it with Shadowrun 4 rules.

Also, here's me as a level 1 "what if you got bamfed into a D&D 3.5 game" character (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=130000). You will never find me as a D&D 4 character.

Thajocoth
2010-01-09, 01:49 AM
There are many answers to this question. For my current avatar, the character is Cedarsting the Glowswarm, a new D&D character that will be starting in a week, so he's already got stats. His data:

Cedarsting, level 17
Wilden, Druid, Luminescent Swarm
Build: Swarm Druid
Primal Aspect: Primal Swarm
Hardy Form: Hardy Form Will
Background: Arcane Student Who Saw Too Much (Arcane Student Who Saw Too Much Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 9, Con 22, Dex 12, Int 11, Wis 23, Cha 11.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 16, Dex 11, Int 10, Wis 17, Cha 10.

AC: 32 Fort: 28 Reflex: 24 Will: 30
HP: 124 Surges: 13 Surge Value: 33

TRAINED SKILLS
Nature +22, Heal +19, Perception +19, Insight +19

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +8, Arcana +8, Bluff +8, Diplomacy +9, Dungeoneering +14, Endurance +13, History +8, Intimidate +8, Religion +8, Stealth +10, Streetwise +8, Thievery +8, Athletics +6

FEATS
Druid: Ritual Caster
Level 1: Ferocious Tiger Form
Level 2: Stinging Swarm
Level 4: Implement Expertise (totem)
Level 6: Hide Armor Expertise
Level 8: Toughness
Level 10: Durable (retrained to Uncanny Dodge at Level 15)
Level 11: Bolstered Swarm
Level 12: Hunting Wolf Form
Level 14: Quick Wild Shape
Level 16: Scattering Swarm

POWERS
Druid at-will 1: Grasping Claws
Druid at-will 1: Flame Seed
Druid at-will 1: Swarming Locusts
Power User Choice: Swarm Notes
Druid encounter 1: Scattered Form
Druid daily 1: Savage Frenzy
Druid utility 2: Barkskin
Druid encounter 3: Flowing Swarm
Druid daily 5: Primal Wolverine
Druid utility 6: Rebuking Thorns
Druid encounter 7: Poison Sting
Druid daily 9: Flurry of Stingers
Druid utility 10: Armor of the Wild
Druid encounter 13: Expose Weakness (replaces Poison Sting)
Druid daily 15: Revitalizing Pounce (replaces Savage Frenzy)
Druid utility 16: Howl of the Wild
Druid encounter 17: Scattered Form (replaces Scattered Form)

ITEMS
Ritual Book, Amulet of Protection +4, Predator Darkhide Armor +4, Strikebacks (heroic tier), Belt of Vigor (paragon tier), Tattoo of the Wolverine (heroic tier), Panther Slippers (heroic tier), Potion of Vitality (paragon tier) (3), Adventurer's Kit, Climber's Kit, Bracers of Rejuvenation (heroic tier), Handy Haversack (heroic tier), Rope of Climbing (heroic tier), Diadem of Acuity (heroic tier), Oalian's Balance Totem +4
RITUALS
Animal Messenger, Make Whole

GP: 3600

Personality:
Hates aberrations, but is otherwise balance-minded. Except when fighting... Then he savors the violence. Usually uses Aspect of the Destroyer. Aspect has some slight effect on personality:

Aspect of the Ancients - A little more cautious
Aspect of the Destroyer - A little more aggressive
Aspect of the Hunter - A little more secretive

Appearance:
Cedarsting has green needles like a cedar tree in the summer with a contrasting brown bark. He wild shapes into a swarm of fey insects that glow brighter than fireflies and sting like bees. He always uses the plural to speak of himself and occasionally calls himself "The Glowswarm" as a sort of title.

Background:
Cedarsting had always been told as a sapling that Wilden came about to defend the Feywild and Natural world from the aberrations and madness of the Far Realm, but hadn't really believed that until he came across one of the places in the world where one could "look outside" (that is, to glimpse upon the Far Realm and tempt oneself of madness.) Being curious, Cedarsting took a quick glimpse.

After several days of meditation in the forest, Cedarsting's mind was not brought into madness, but he understood the need to fight to protect the Feywild and Natural world. He learned to channel the power of the primal spirits to become what he calls The Glowswarm, a swarm of brightly glowing insects who's light is soothing to his friends and who's stingers are painful to his foes.

For my posting personality? It kinda shifts around between having dumped Cha, Wis or Int, with the other 2 being on the higher end. It just depends on whether or not I know a lot about a topic and/or have any insight into it. I also come across in text as elitist sometimes, when intonation IRL reveals me to be sarcastic, joking, or emphasizing to point out something else. On this board, I'm usually Lawful Good, despite my usual Chaotic Good on other boards.

On my own board, which is where I do most of my online posting...
I'm Chaotic Lazy. I have other admins do everything. I've actually gotten warns & 1-day bans on my own board... You can't ban an admin, but I stayed off the board for the day because no one on my board, even the one paying for it, is exempt from the rules. Now it's very hard to get a warning on my board, as most content is allowed and categorized, which has brought us great peace, as opposed to earlier times when we censored more. Now we just censor flames/spam and anything illegal in the US.

Temotei
2010-01-09, 01:57 AM
Evidently I have a negative modifier in Common Sense. I seem to mix up the cold and hot taps an awful lot then when I get in it's all cold when I meant for it to be hot.

The real question is why do I not just take 20?

Because that would take longer. Probably.

xPANCAKEx
2010-01-09, 02:19 AM
shame the impressions thread got shut down, as i had thrown down the gauntlet to all and sundry to stat up a Pancake monster - a giant, anthropomorphic, surly bipedal monster

do your worst playgrounders

CR12

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2010-01-09, 02:37 AM
Woefully overpowered.

I'm working my way back to mere Neutral Evil Mad Engineer/Space Pirate/Radio Talkshow Host.

Starfols
2010-01-09, 02:39 AM
My avatar is Brandon Flowers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Flowers). His class includes Bard, but I don't know what level.

For myself, I'd use Mutants and Masterminds, but nobody would play with me 'cause of how often I change around my stats :smallamused:.

Temotei
2010-01-13, 08:46 PM
I'm going over the top on this one.

My good avatar (http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=33672).

I'm not finished, but I will be eventually. :smallbiggrin:

Vizzerdrix
2010-01-13, 08:49 PM
A 6/6 for 4 and 2 blue.

Timberwolf
2010-01-13, 08:57 PM
My original avatar was originally an (older) Town character. :smallamused:

Cleric/Wizard Drow (originally intended to be half-drow, but she became drow. How? Morphed probably) . In original AMEN (Acronyms before they became just like another town ;) ), she was a pieomancer, and had domains Death/Poison (Can't remember at the moment :smalleek:) and Food.

And we all remember her fondly (but not quite as fondly as your other drow who was rather special).

Me...

Well, my current avi is a mechwarrior, and she has no real relevence.

However, again, like Cassie here, my old avi (who will be returning as I like her more) was an old concept for one of my townies. She was a Cleric / fighter, suitably high level for the town of the time. There was a family of 4 (originally) teeny tiny little insane women who ran around deflating drow, being grumpy and stabbing anything that tried to make fun of short people in the knees.

Soterion
2010-01-13, 10:03 PM
Mine would be a half-fiend (devil) Lawful Evil paladin (not a blackguard!). Prolly 7th level. Weapons specialization in two-handed axes. My paladin mount is a giant spider. I could probably go into greater detail on feats and so forth, but I don't want to bore you.

Teutonic Knight
2010-01-13, 11:22 PM
Though I would be a epic level sorcerer, my old avatar would be some mid-level martial class that fights with a single longsword.

Green Bean
2010-01-13, 11:32 PM
Well rounded stats, with high Dexterity and Intelligence being a must. Obviously, maxed ranks in Escape Artist, and one or two really expensive magic items. Not combat optimized, though. He has a wife with Strength in the mid-50s and some hefty damage reduction who takes care of that.

Jesse Drake
2010-01-13, 11:35 PM
Though I would be a epic level sorcerer, my old avatar would be some mid-level martial class that fights with a single longsword.

Epic Level barely scratches that one- Ahem, though I am a mere human fighter with dragonblood and wings and incarnum claws and scales instead of armor (Dragon Magic + Races of the Dragon = awesome) now, my other 'stached avatar would be an insectile dragonblooded human psion/ battledancer. The former excells in strength and wisdom but lacks basic intelligence, and the latter exceeds well in strength, dex, intelligence, and charisma, and has a decent constitution too- though his decisions, and often his sanity, suffer a great penalty due to his crippling wisdom.

Hell Puppi
2010-01-13, 11:37 PM
I have no idea, honestly.:smallconfused:

I think my avvie would be too busy multi-classing in whatever suits her fancy to be much good at anything.

Flickerdart
2010-01-13, 11:42 PM
I don't really know much of Iron Kingdoms or D20 Modern or Savage Worlds so I can't stat up Gas Mask Guy, but my previous two avatars (Xykon = Xykon and Bladeweaver = Human Bladeweaver) are pretty straightforward.

Soterion
2010-01-14, 12:01 AM
Green Bean, don't forget, you get a stat bonus for having Dark Secret: Not Henpecked.

reorith
2010-01-14, 12:14 AM
here is the green sorcerer (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=178124) as i'd build him for a campaign. i just noticed he's an elf when i finished.:smallfrown:

blackfox
2010-01-14, 01:22 AM
'Cause I'm bored:

Name: ???
Height: 5'2.75"
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair color and length: Shoulder-length brown hair, usually pulled back; with bangs, usually in front of face or being tugged at.
Eye color: Brown, different shades
Facial hair: Female
Distinguishing marks: Can't think of any.
Scars: Old gashes on shins, cat scratches on wrists and forearms
Stats: Str 10, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 8, Cha 10
Class Levels: Fast 1/Smart 1
Usual Possessions: Cybernetic implant granting +1 to snark, flick-knife, backpack, Edwin, hat
Current Avatar REAL LIFE Possessions Also Include: A job!
Common Knowledge: Has temper, will yell.
Ongoing Storylines: Would rather be climbing.

Name: BlackFox
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair color and length: Chin-length black hair
Eye color: Green
Facial hair: Female
Distinguishing marks: Pointy ears, smirk
Scars: None known, possibly because all investigators have been stabbed, set on fire, drained of levels, and stabbed again.
Stats: Str 12, Dex 26, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 6, Cha 8
Class Levels: Ninja 10 / Shadowdancer 5 / Assassin 5
Usual Possessions: A flaming dagger, a negative-level-granting dagger, a glower, assorted Bags of Holding with metric booptons of potions, scrolls, and other such nonsense
Current Avatar Possessions Also Include: An infestation of cats, a haunting past
Common Knowledge: Has temper, will stab.
Ongoing Storylines: Family is falling apart around her, the living catalyst, as kingdom devolves into civil war

Coidzor
2010-01-14, 03:30 AM
Avatar: Factotum 8/Master of Masks 10/Chameleon 2

Not much to say about him, aside from him being CN, and a bit too eager to be like Coyote, to the point where he cripples himself from being an adept trickster...

Coidzor: Shadowshifter. A shapeshifting creature whose original form is of quasi-real shadow-stuff that is capable of cloaking its substance with real matter.

Gitman00
2010-01-14, 08:36 AM
I actually played a game like this once. All the players voted on class and stats for one another based on real life. We all played ourselves, and the premise was that one of our group of friends (the GM) had gone missing and we had to find her in Ravenloft. We all behaved as we really would if we suddenly found ourselves in an RPG. Since we're all genre-savvy (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GenreSavvy) gamers, we metagamed our asses off, because that's what we'd actually do. :smallbiggrin:

Anyway, here's the stats they gave me:

Human, 1st Level Bard

Abilities:
Str 12
Dex 17
Con 13
Int 18
Wis 15
Cha 17

Skills:
Balance +2, Climb +3, Decipher Script +3, Diplomacy +3, Gather Information +4, Knowledge (Religion) +4, Knowledge (History) +3, Knowledge (Geography) +2, Open Lock +0, Perform (Sing) +4, Perform (Trumpet) +1, Perform (Stringed Instruments) +1, Perform (Dance) +2, Profession (Chef) +2, Ride +2, Sense Motive +2, Swim +1

Feats: Run, Cross-Class Learning (Only spend 1 point on cross-class skills, but still subject to the cap on maximum ranks)

Languages: English and Spanish

Edit: I just re-read the first post and realized this is supposed to be for my avatar. Well, these are my real-life stats (apparently). Oops. :smallredface:

Serpentine
2010-01-15, 03:29 AM
Ah fricksicles. I just discovered that my avatar and her brother conform to a doubly sexist trope (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MotherNatureFatherScience) :smallsigh:

Oh man. They conform so hard.