PDA

View Full Version : Texas rodeo artshow: I need help!

CrimsonAngel
2010-01-07, 08:33 PM
Dear lord, for my Advanced art class, we were making art for the rodeo artshow, I had a road runner next to some cactuses, but I had to fold it to take it home and the cactuses and the runner rubbed against eachother and now niether have any detail except the god awful smudges. I need a new idea, so me and all of you guys are going to brainstorm, I go to bed at 9 and it's 7:43. :smallfrown:

Crimmy
2010-01-07, 08:46 PM
Sorry to say it, but best shot could be tracing to the best of your extenses, and hope for the best. Alternatively, you'll just have to spend more time awake. After all, this is quite important, at least that's what I gather from this, so it's either finish fast, or stay awake and finish.

jlvm4
2010-01-07, 09:38 PM
Dear lord, for my Advanced art class, we were making art for the rodeo artshow, I had a road runner next to some cactuses, but I had to fold it to take it home and the cactuses and the runner rubbed against eachother and now niether have any detail except the god awful smudges. I need a new idea, so me and all of you guys are going to brainstorm, I go to bed at 9 and it's 7:43. :smallfrown:

Do a desert landscape. Run the smudges out more to make a the colors of the sunset and earth, add a couple red rock, formations over top. Heck throw in a lone sillouetted cowboy if you like.