PDA

View Full Version : Gestalt Warrior Arena mk III Fight 15

rockdeworld
2010-01-08, 12:33 AM
Rockdeworld vs. Draken

A towering figure in a dark robe enters the room where you have been milling around sizing up the competition. His face is completely obscured by his hood. He raises both hands to get your attention and speaks in a deep voice.
Leaves, Hound. You have been chosen to fight. Prepare yourselves! With that he brings his hands down and the two of you find yourself transported to the arena (http://excessivefreetime.org/arena/arena4.html)

OOC:
You've got time for one swift action and one standard action before you get transported in case you need to adopt a stance or activate an item.

On the map, green is open terrain, yellow is difficult terrain, red/brown is the cliffs (10ft, Climb DC20, blocks LoS). Arena has a 60 foot ceiling.

Opening post should have an initiative roll, anything you said after he called your name and what, if anything you did with the 'surprise round' before being transported. After that, start fighting in initiative order.

Starting Positions:
LeavesHorizontal axis 1d40
Vertical axis [roll1]
HoundHorizontal axis [roll2]
Vertical axis [roll3]

rockdeworld
2010-01-08, 12:38 AM
OOC: Positions again because I messed them up above. Assume Horizontal is from the left going right, and Vertical is from the top going down.
Leaves:
Horizontal axis [roll0]
Vertical axis [roll1]
Hound:
Horizontal axis [roll2]
Vertical axis [roll3]

rockdeworld
2010-01-08, 12:44 AM
Leaves bows his head, and the rattling of branches creates a unique sound in the area.

"My defenses are required anew, or is it my offense...?" He mutters, along with another word or two, and a slight fluttering disturbs the air before he disappears.

Prep Round
Swift Action: Activate Law Devotion (attack +7)
Standard Action: Activate Winged boots.

Law devotion 10 rounds
Winged boots 50 rounds

Draken
2010-01-18, 02:37 PM
(Eeer. Thinking again, I don't think I can really devote much attention to this. Sorry for the troubles ><)

rockdeworld
2010-01-18, 03:02 PM
OOC: It's alright - I understand. Am I correct in thinking that you can only pinpoint creatures within 40' thanks to blindsense? If not, please explain.

Edit: Whoops, looks like I didn't understand - Draken didn't mean he was going to be a slow poster, he meant he couldn't continue at all. Oh well.