PDA

View Full Version : Neverending Dungeon - Ned

Tanaric
2010-01-08, 03:55 PM
The air surrounding you fairly hums with the residue of magic, an aftereffect of the spell that brought you to this place. A quick glance reveals that you are in a small room, devoid of any life save for yourself. The sound of dripping water can be heard faintly, and the stone walls are slick with moisture. In complete defiance of logic, a torch is already lit, resting in a sconce near the room's single door.
Map:{table]|A_|B_|C_
1|||
2||N|
3|||
4|||[/table]

There is a door at C-4, south side.

DM notes:Sheet. (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=177498)

Rizban
2010-01-15, 04:45 AM
Sorry bout the delay. Lots of crap. Don't want to talk about it. Let me get reacquainted with my sheet, and I'm good to go...

Ok, Ned searches the room, taking 10, then extinguishes the torch looking around with darkvision before opening the door. He assembles his 10ft pole and collapsible pole into a 22ft pole and begins to prod the floors as he moves looking for traps as far away as possible. Once he ascertains there are no traps in the immediate vicinity of the door, he will proceed into the hallway.

Tanaric
2010-01-15, 03:45 PM
Opening the door reveals... the usual stuff. Were you keeping a map? If not, I'll detail it again.