PDA

View Full Version : A description of a new avatar I'd like

PallElendro
2010-01-08, 07:44 PM
Note: must be a talent at the craft, like you're using a tablet PC, a stylus, and your creativity.
Description: An Eladrin with a glowing longsword in right hand, Kiteshield in left, a tabard with a four-pointed symbol pointing to N, S, W, and E, blue background, light blue plate mail, platelegs, boots, gloves, blond hair with small tail sticking out the back, blue right eye and green left eye, diagonal eyebrows facing perpendicular to the eye across from it, (left faces right) and a shiny light pouring on him.

Pretty specific, huh? First to meet thy demands wins a chance to win Hayabusa armor for Halo 3, gets an application to "The Awakened" OOC, and a video of me eating a lot of rice when I'm able to upload.

Crimmy
2010-01-08, 07:52 PM
Note: must be a talent at the craft, like you're using a tablet PC, a stylus, and your creativity.
Description: An Eladrin with a glowing longsword in right hand, Kiteshield in left, a tabard with a four-pointed symbol pointing to N, S, W, and E, blue background, light blue plate mail, platelegs, boots, gloves, blond hair with small tail sticking out the back, blue right eye and green left eye, diagonal eyebrows facing perpendicular to the eye across from it, (left faces right) and a shiny light pouring on him.

Pretty specific, huh? First to meet thy demands wins a chance to win Hayabusa armor for Halo 3, gets an application to "The Awakened" OOC, and a video of me eating a lot of rice when I'm able to upload.

You got any kind of images for reference?

PallElendro
2010-01-09, 10:11 AM
You got any kind of images for reference?

Hmm, I don't have the computer, though.
I'll see what I can. I suck at art though.

Serpentine
2010-01-09, 10:20 AM
Request thread. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122056&page=55)

And just cuz I can't resist bursting any bubble I see, I've seen more specific :smalltongue:

Crimmy
2010-01-09, 10:30 AM
Request thread. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122056&page=55)

And just cuz I can't resist bursting any bubble I see, I've seen more specific :smalltongue:

I'm not sure if he's asking for an OotS style avvie.

Serpentine
2010-01-09, 10:39 AM
He just said "avatar"... But if you're right, I concede the first part of my post. Stand by the second :smalltongue: