PDA

View Full Version : wannabe ninja! and need a hand

pilvento
2010-01-09, 02:59 PM
hello, i started a new campaing a month ago as a PC and im playing a NINJA, 3.5 of course now im at lvl 5 and im wondering in what to do next, have yo ever played ninjas, is it actually a good base class? here is the actual build:

Yorch, human ninja lvl 5

str 13
dex 18
con 12
int 16
wis 18
cha 11

feats: point blank shot(flaw), presice shot, weapon finnese, weapon focus kunai (my DM adapted it to be a both mele/trowing weapon light of course, almost like a daddger)

i was looking foward to master thrower Prc but invisible blade is also a nice option thanks to my high int, maybe both to adapt eficently in mele and range fighting, got any sugestions? if you ever played or build a ninja ill be glad to hear about it to.

Jack_Simth
2010-01-09, 03:05 PM
Not the worst setup for a Ninja. AC 18+, high skill monkey potential with the Int. A little fragile once you take a hit, though.

The big problem with the Ninja base class is not so much that it's weak, but that it's best suited for a party that's entirely stealth-based, or for solo play. The party of a Ninja, Beguiler, Cloistered Cleric of Trickery, and a Ranger will do quite well - all of them get Hide as class skills - but the Ninja doesn't make a good drop-in replacement rogue.

pilvento
2010-01-09, 03:19 PM
actually the party consist of me, an elf duskblade and a dwarf ranger