PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] What is your favorite gestalt combo?

Adonis1x23
2010-01-09, 05:58 PM
I have seen a few gestalt related threads recently and just wanted to know what fun/cool gestalt combos you played or thought about.

My first gestalt character was a Rogue//Warlock.

It was so much fun! The rogue's bab and skills really made up for the warlock's short comings, and the saves were pretty good. The warlock's invocations really made my rogue abilities so much more effective.

I just started playing a Soulknife//Psychic warrior. Two words; freaking Jedi. I used a few feats on expanded knowledge so I could some telepathy powers. So much fun.

I know these builds aren't that powerful, but they have been very fun and I found they can keep up with the other pc's--who are borderline powergamers.

What about you? What is a fun/unexpected/cool gestalt combo you have thought of/played?

The Glyphstone
2010-01-09, 06:31 PM
Factotum/Int-based class.
???
Profit.

Thrice Dead Cat
2010-01-09, 06:52 PM
Factotum/Int-based class.
???
Profit.

This, really, sums it up pretty well. Other options include: Druid 20//Monk 1/Cleric 19, Psion 20//Wizard 20, (Psion, Wizard, Factotum)//Warblade.

What I've actually played in gestalt, however, has been simply a mess: Wizard5/Abjurant Champion3/Unarmed Swordsage2//Swashbuckler3/Monk2/Swiftblade5 using Kung-Fu Genius to turn Monk abilities Int-based. Unarmed Swordsage was used for eventual levels in Jade Phoenix Mage, but the game didn't last that long. EDIT: I believe the leveling process was something like Wizard 5//Swashbuckler 3/Monk 2 followed by Abjurant Champion 1//Swiftblade 1, then USS 2//Swiftblade 2, AC+2//Swiftblade+2 to maximize class features gained and minimize spellcasting lost.

JellyPooga
2010-01-09, 06:54 PM
I've always wanted to play a Barbarian//Druidic Avenger/Bear Warrior...that's a whole lotta rage with 10th level Druid spellcasting and Wild Shape to back it up.

Another one I thought might be worthwhile is Scout 5/Barbarian 13/Fighter 2 //Wildshape Ranger 5/MoMF 10/Warshaper 5...martial prowess added to almost infinite Wildshape options.

onthetown
2010-01-09, 06:55 PM
I'm playing a Ranger/Wizard gestalt who's pretty fun. Seems contradictory in fluff unless you know her backstory, but it's a wonderful combo.

One of my favourite multiclasses is Ranger/Rogue, which I think would make an awesome gestalt to try out sometime.

Edit: I tried Paladin/Sorcerer once. Was nice to not have to split up the prime requisites but she didn't last long.

Yukitsu
2010-01-09, 06:55 PM
factotum 11/chameleon 9//binder 18/master of many masks 2.

I am literally the any man. If I could, I'd add in some montebank.

Raiki
2010-01-09, 07:25 PM
I'm running a game where all of my players are gestalted with Favored Soul for story reasons. One is an Hengeyokai Warlock (Into Hellfire Warlock next level)//FS, the other is a Goliath Fighter/Barbarian//FS, the third is a Half-Ogre Knight//FS. Between the Warlock flying, while invisible , to deal massive damage through hellrime eldritch spear/chain and the other two characters buffing and wading into melee, I have had a difficult time challenging this group in combat. Traps, however...

I've also seen a gestalt Archivist//(Fixed) Truenamer put to very interesting and effective use.

And I still mourn the loss of Baba Katsu, my Tengu Barbarian//Ninja who was sadly lost in a Call of Cthulhu game.

~R

deuxhero
2010-01-09, 07:34 PM

It was so much fun! The rogue's bab and skills really made up for the warlock's short comings, and the saves were pretty good. The warlock's invocations really made my rogue abilities so much more effective.

Huh? I thought warlock had 3/4 BAB alreddy?

tonberrian
2010-01-09, 07:36 PM
Psion//Fiend of Possession, because FoP is the coolest PrC evar, and being a largely invulnerable, full-manifesting hat(/table/chair/shirt/wagon/cloud of dust/wad of quintessence) appeals to me on many levels.

Draz74
2010-01-09, 07:39 PM
My favorite Gestalt character I've ever created was Doobee Delver the Fearless (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3964265&postcount=14).

It's always fun just to see what crazy archetypes you can enhance with Gestalt, too. How swashbuckly can you make a Swashbuckler with Gestalt? I dunno, how about Beguiler 5/Mindbender 1/Swiftblade 10/Factotum 4//Swashbuckler 3/Factotum 5/Warblade 8/Beguiler 4? (Casts as a 20th-level Beguiler. BAB +19. Excellent skill points and Intelligence synergy everywhere. Weapon finesse, lots of ways to add damage to attacks.)

Or what terrible classes you can manage to redeem using Gestalt. Druid//Ninja is always an aesthetic favorite in this way.

JaronK
2010-01-09, 08:43 PM
For raw power, Archivist//Wizard heading into Shadowcraft Mage with a touch of Tainted Sorcerer and a pinch of Binder. Because endless metamagic with nearly every spell ever is fun. The Wizard isn't necessary there but I need more metamagic feats.

For fun, Warblade//Factotum.

JaronK

Vaynor
2010-01-09, 09:21 PM
I tend to find that the most powerful characters come from using one side for HD/LA (using templates) and the other side for classes/PrCs. You lose a bit of the versatility of most gestalt but the power gain can be enormous, through both stat adjustments, SR/DR, and special abilities combined with 20 levels of classes.

Tavar
2010-01-09, 09:24 PM
Incarnum class/Anything is really fun. Well, that's more because Incarnum is just really fun, but still.

Zeta Kai
2010-01-09, 09:35 PM
My friend's Druid/Cleric was pretty scary at my table. And I agree, Factotum/INT-caster is made of win.

AirGuitarGod32
2010-01-09, 09:38 PM
I have 2. Both are based on SS and UA

Combo 1: Astral Deva//Favored Soul of Bahamut (w/ Dragon Magic Variant) 6/Dracolyte 5/Vassal of Bahamut 9

How it works: That's Mr. Lawful Good to you, Heathen Scum!

Combo 2: Warforged Crusader//Cleric of whatever good deity you want (I chose Thor)

How it works: Semi-Construct Immunities + Maneuvers + Full 9th lv casting + Self-Buffing? Sign Me Up!!

and a fiendly note: I have run both of these and were SO much fun!!!

:biggrin::roach::belkar::roach::xykon:

Jack_Simth
2010-01-09, 09:40 PM
Well, it varies a bit. I'll generally either go Arcane or Divine.

If Divine, I'll generally go with a Druid//ninja (Wis-based casting, Wis to AC, Wis-based invisibility, Wild Shape to get lots of natural attacks and decent physical stats, +Xd6 Sudden Strike on each of those natural attacks). If I want to abuse DMM(Persistent Spell) to give the entire party an edge, I'll use a Cleric//Ninja or a Cloistered Cleric//Monk, focusing on defense for myself and buffs for my allies.

If Arcane, I'll generally go with a Sorcerer-5/Mage of the Arcane Order-X//Paladin/Monk, picking up Ascetic Mage and Ascetic Knight along the way. That gives me Charisma to AC, Charisma to saves, Charisma-based full casting. If I want to go evil Arcane, I'll generally go with a Sorcerer-5/Mage of the Arcane Order-X//hexblade-Y/monk-Z, again with Ascetic Mage. If I'm starting at higher level and want to cheese it out, I'll put templates (Ghost and Evolved Undead being my favorites) on the noncasting side.

ocdscale
2010-01-09, 09:41 PM
Monk//Truenamer

Monk for great saves and passive defenses, Truenamer for great options and action economy.

Tavar
2010-01-09, 09:45 PM
Monk//Truenamer

Monk for great saves and passive defenses, Truenamer for great options and action economy.

Are you serious? I honestly can't tell.

Jack_Simth
2010-01-09, 09:53 PM
Are you serious? I honestly can't tell.
It's great action economy. See, there's no actions he can take that are expected to have much effect, so he saves lots & lots of actions...

Alternately:
"Favorite" does not necessarily mean "strong" - some people like notably sub-optimal characters. Especially with a DM that gears up or down to match the party's play level.

Tavar
2010-01-09, 09:58 PM
Still, the truenamer doesn't give to many options, and if you really want the defenses there are simpler and more synergistic ways to get them. Probably ones that would give you full BaB as well.

elonin
2010-01-09, 10:04 PM
Been wanting to make a scout/psion (nomad).

Zeta Kai
2010-01-09, 10:13 PM
Still, the truenamer doesn't give to many options, and if you really want the defenses there are simpler and more synergistic ways to get them. Probably ones that would give you full BaB as well.

Don't worry, I'm sure he was kidding.

Draz74
2010-01-09, 10:19 PM
Been wanting to make a scout/psion (nomad).

Hmmmm. Make sure to pick up the Dimension Hop power from Complete Psionic. Trigger Skirmish using only 1 PP? Yes please!

Samb
2010-01-09, 10:44 PM
Psywar/elocator//Ardent (dominant ideal and sub powers)

Ardent will take care of PP, higher powers, get you astral construct, and save feats. Elocator's opportunistic strike will give you a huge boost on attack rolls (flank with your AC to get the bonus), add in plane shift and teleport, and dimensional door as PLA.

Dominant ideal= freedom to really up your mobility, and with an enlarge power, there is almost no where, or no one out of your range.

On the Ardent side you could take 4 levels of swordsage to take advantage of its wacky power progression. Swordsage is another WIS based class and with spring attack makes for a decent damage dealer.

Only thing lacking in this combo is FORT save. Can't think of a way to boost this other than more levels in psywar since you don't need to go all the way with elocater. Just needed the opp strike really.

dangerprawn
2010-01-10, 12:34 AM
I'm playing a Dragonfire Adept//Crusader. The 24 hour Invocations (See the Unseen, Draconic Flight) go really well with the Crusaders heavy armor and maneuvers.

Optimystik
2010-01-10, 12:41 AM

Spellthief (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20050107a)//Warlock is better in almost every way, and has much better Cha-synergy.

I just started playing a Soulknife//Psychic warrior. Two words; freaking Jedi. I used a few feats on expanded knowledge so I could some telepathy powers. So much fun.

You don't need gestalt for that - just use the Soulbound Weapon ACF (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/psm/20070214a) instead.

That frees up the other side of your Gestalt for something like Swordsage (more combat ability) or Ardent (for tons of PP and SADness.)

Ravens_cry
2010-01-10, 01:10 AM
Pathfinder Rogue//Monk w/Kung Fu Genius
Flavour wise, think of it as the kid who ran away from the monastery. Or not, but that's how I would play it.
Power wise? The equivalent of full BAB, a butt load of skills and sneak attack flurry o' blows, and superb saves.The only down side is no armour, but with Intelligence and Dexterity pumping your armour class, do you really need it? It doesn't have the options of a spell caster, but it still has a lot of fun things it can do, and the feats to spend it on.

Serenity
2010-01-10, 01:57 AM
Warblade//Egoist for a supercharged Psychic Warrior and boatloads of INT synergy.

Or Swordsage//Druid, which may be one of the few cases where Vow of Poverty is actually damn well worth it. Even without that, though, you can turn into a a Megaraptor who can summon down the Wrath of Nature or, say, charge leaving a line of fire behind it. For bonus points, find a way to Wild Shape into a Hydra, and use Time Stands Still to make 24 attacks. Plus, you've got AC out your ears from Wisdom synergy plus the natural armor and physical stats of your Wild Shapes.

Kylarra
2010-01-10, 01:59 AM
Psion//Factotum

The Dark Fiddler
2010-01-10, 11:00 AM
Barbarian//Warblade

There's just something about a guy who fights with both insight and rage that intrigues me.

Weezer
2010-01-10, 11:15 AM
Swordsage//druid/momf

Turn into weird creatures, use kung-fu and rip peoples faces off, also some nice wis synergy

Riffington
2010-01-10, 11:20 AM
Spellthief (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20050107a)//Warlock is better in almost every way, and has much better Cha-synergy.

Why is that so much better?
Rogue has better skills and enough D6s to make you think you're playing Shadowrun...

AshDesert
2010-01-10, 11:41 AM
I've always had a soft spot for my first Gestalt character, a Barbarian//Druid using the variant in UA that trades Wild Shape for various buffs (the durations increased from min/level to hr/level though), in a desert-style campaign, where the Druid's groves are the oases.

Another fun one was a Paladin//Sorcerer: Cha to saves, Sorcerer casting and all that entails, full BAB, emergency healing powers (came in handy very often), and Smite Evil fixed so that it could be applied to anything that uses attack roll (originally done because someone wanted to be an archer, but I used it with Orbs:smallamused:) and the uses changed to per encounter instead of per day.

DragoonWraith
2010-01-10, 11:54 AM
It's not normally allowed by Gestalt rules, but the "PrC on one side only" rule is dumb anyway:
{table=head]Level | Class I | Class II
1st | Warrior-Poet (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69870) 1 | Sorcerer 1
2nd | Warrior-Poet 2 | Sorcerer 2
3rd | Warrior-Poet 3 | Sorcerer 3
4th | Fighter 1 | Sorcerer 4
5th | Eldritch Knight (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57794) 1 | Sorcerer 5
6th | Dervish 1 | Eldritch Knight 2
7th | Eldritch Knight 3 | Swiftblade (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/prc/20070327) 1
8th | Dervish 2 | Swiftblade 2
9th | Dervish 3 | Swiftblade 3
10th | Eldritch Knight 4 | Swiftblade 4
11th | Dervish 4 | Swiftblade 5
12th | Dervish 5 | Swiftblade 6
13th | Eldritch Knight 5 | Swiftblade 7
14th | Dervish 6 | Swiftblade 8
15th | Dervish 7 | Swiftblade 9
16th | Eldritch Knight 6 | Swiftblade 10
17th | Dervish 8 | Eldritch Knight 7
18th | Dervish 9 | Eldritch Knight 8
19th | Dervish 10 | Eldritch Knight 9
20th | | Eldritch Knight 10[/table]

SurlySeraph
2010-01-10, 12:29 PM
Warblade//Archivist is fun. Taking a one-level dip into Cleric on the Warblade side for Turn Undead and trading the domains for Domain Devotion feats (not sure if it's a houserule or not, but I've seen that allowed) and then going into Ruby Knight Vindicator could result in a great deal of awesomeness.

Draz74
2010-01-10, 12:43 PM
trading the domains for Domain Devotion feats (not sure if it's a houserule or not, but I've seen that allowed)

It's RAW, but (IIRC) only for one Domain per character.

Optimystik
2010-01-10, 12:52 PM
Why is that so much better?
Rogue has better skills and enough D6s to make you think you're playing Shadowrun...

Spellthieves are better at combat than rogues, which is usually the focus of gestalt games. They get only slightly less skillpoints (6 vs. 8), but still get Trapfinding and sneak attack.

Rogues have more skills out of combat, but Spellthieves have the important ones for a skillmonkey anyway - like Bluff, Tumble, Hide, Move Silently, Open Lock, Disable Device, and UMD.

Spellthieves also learn magic of their own from the wiz/sorc spell list - giving them powerful buffs like Mage Armor and True Strike without needing wands. This also allows gestalts much more freedom when choosing invocations, because they can pick up effects like charms, flight and dispels from either side.

Amphetryon
2010-01-10, 12:56 PM
I like Wilder//Crusader. CHA-synergy and self-reliance.

Draz74
2010-01-10, 01:14 PM
I like Wilder//Crusader. CHA-synergy and self-reliance.

A combo I've never considered before ... but not bad. Not a bad Gish at all.

Siegel
2010-01-10, 01:20 PM
Totemist // Druid / Warshaper / MOMF

something like this. with VoP

Fishy
2010-01-10, 01:36 PM
Duskblade//Monk/Enlightened Fist: It breaks the 'dual progression PrC' rule, unless you can convince your DM that improved Monk abilities isn't a class feature, but it lets you punch people in the face with a full-attack of Disintegrates. Whee!

Shadowbane
2010-01-10, 01:57 PM
Paladin/Sorcerer. Blowing up stuff while having brilliant saves.

Adonis1x23
2010-01-10, 02:28 PM

The flavor of the character was more of a shadowy spy than sneaky warlock. If he actually got into a situation where he was being attacked, he made a big mistake somewhere down the line.

But, you are totally right about the ACF for psychic warrior. I should have went Psychic Warrior//Psion(Egoist).

Optimystik
2010-01-10, 02:42 PM
The flavor of the character was more of a shadowy spy than sneaky warlock. If he actually got into a situation where he was being attacked, he made a big mistake somewhere down the line.

That's fair. I will point out though, that Spellthieves are just as sneaky, and their magic can easily make up for the lower skillpoints.

AirGuitarGod32
2010-01-10, 07:13 PM
I also want to add:

Totemist//Barbarian or Druid//Barbarian - Giving "Bull Rush" a whole new meaning
Ardent//Psion or Wilder//Psion - Oh, the POWAH
Barbarian//Scout: Just nearly broken. Run in and rage until your little heart's content

Dragonfire Adept//Warlock: DOUBLE Invocation and all kinds of cool Class Abilities? Breath Weapon + Eldritch Blast

Dragon Shaman//Marshall: Sir Buffs-a-Lot to say the least
Knight//Paladin: Bonus Mounted Feats and a free mount? Cavalier, here we come!
Wizard//Archivist: Book Theurge?
Crusader/Legacy Champion//Swordsage/MotN: How Renshar did it! Gestalt-Style
Paladin of Slaughter (Feat Variant)20//Blackguard10/Ur Preist10: Ultimate Village-Burning Puppy-Kicking Baby-Eating Evildoer (Pause for Dramatic Evil Laughter)
Cleric of WeeJas (Negative Energy) 20//Duskblade10/Wizard10: Channel Cleric Debuffs into a melee attack, then cast fireball normally.
Cleric20//Ardent19/Monk1: Ultimate Idealist and some nice WIS synergy to boot
and this, for sheer redundency:

Astral Deva 20//Paladin 5/Fist of Raziel 5/Risen Martyr 10 -I do it, and I do it GOOD (Well, Lawful Good anyways...)

Draz74
2010-01-10, 08:43 PM
I'm working on converting my favorite all-around warrior build into Gestalt.

So far, I think he'll end up as a

Warblade 20//Rogue 2/Swordsage 2/Barbarian 1/Crusader 2/Psychic Warrior 2/Master of Nine 5/Fighter 2/Factotum 1/Uncanny Trickster 3

(with the Feat Rogue variant, the Unarmed Swordsage variant, and the Whirling Frenzy and Lion Spirit Totem Barbarian variants.)

Foryn Gilnith
2010-01-10, 08:45 PM
Commoner//Truenamer.

Thurbane
2010-01-10, 09:02 PM
Rogue//Binder.

I love the Binder, but it suffers from a lack of skill points...

Temotei
2010-01-10, 09:05 PM
Commoner//Truenamer.

Not commoner//expert?

I've never played gestalt, so I wouldn't know what my favorite is. I've never really thought about it. Probably a combination of factotum and something else Intelligence-based.

Tavar
2010-01-10, 09:07 PM
Everything suffers from a lack of skillpoints. Really, you could reduce the number of skills by 2/3(open lock into disable device, climb/swim/jump into athletics, hide+MS into Stealth, etc), and give everyone one or 2 more SP per level, and I don't think it would seriously impact the game except that people would now take more of those random skills.

Edit: expert can be useful, though. I mean, UMD. There, you're better than a Truenamer.

Overshee
2010-01-10, 09:12 PM
Not commoner//expert?

I've never played gestalt, so I wouldn't know what my favorite is. I've never really thought about it. Probably a combination of factotum and something else Intelligence-based.

Factotum//Artificer. Mmmmm.

PhoenixRivers
2010-01-10, 09:27 PM
{table=header]Level | Class 1 | Class 2
1 | Pixie LA | Sorceror 1
2 | Pixie LA | Sorceror 2
3 | Pixie LA | Sorceror 3
4 | Pixie LA | Sorceror 4
5 | Gravetouched Ghoul LA | Sorceror 5
6 | Gravetouched Ghoul LA | Sorceror 6
7 | Evolved Undead 1 | Sorceror 7
8 | Evolved Undead 2 | Sorceror 8
9 | Evolved Undead 3 | Sorceror 9
10 | Evolved Undead 4 | Sorceror 10
11 | Evolved Undead 5 | Sorceror 11
12 | Evolved Undead 6 | Sorceror 12
13 | Evolved Undead 7 | Sorceror 13
14 | Evolved Undead 8 | Sorceror 14
15 | Evolved Undead 9 | Sorceror 15
16 | Evolved Undead 10 | Sorceror 16
17 | Evolved Undead 11 | Sorceror 17
18 | Evolved Undead 12 | Archmage 1
19 | Evolved Undead 13 | Archmage 2
20 | Evolved Undead 14 | Archmage 3[/table]

Assume: 18 starting Cha +34 Racial/template, +5 Stat boost, +5 Inherent +6 Enhancement = 68 Charisma, or a +29 to your save DC's.

Add in bonus spells (8/7/7/7/7/6/6/6/6), and you're set.

Disclaimer: AFB, so this is from memory. Assuming GTG is +2 Cha, and Pixie is +4, which is what I think they are. The end result isn't hugely different. Remember that Shapechange is your friend (Be a Nymph for that Cha to AC and saves). Also, consider dropping 2 levels of sorceror for paladin, for Cha to saves again. When your Save bonus is +58, you don't often fail, even against disintegrate.

Draz74
2010-01-10, 10:25 PM
Edit: expert can be useful, though. I mean, UMD. There, you're better than a Truenamer.

:smallyuk: Another uneducated, prejudiced write-off of the Truenamer with no logical backing to it. :smallsigh:

(Hint: The Truenamer has UMD.)

Edit: Incidentally, a Factotum//Truenamer would be a reasonably strong Gestalt build.

deuxhero
2010-01-10, 10:30 PM
Commoner//Truenamer.

What does a Truenamer gain from an endless ammount of chickens?

Temotei
2010-01-10, 10:32 PM

What do chickens gain from being able to "bawk" truenaming?

...Never mind.

Xenogears
2010-01-10, 10:37 PM
Wu Jen/Arcane advancement PrC's//Int-based martial minded classes.

Yeah that description looks lame.... let me try with words...

Wu Jen casting needs to get you 7th+ level spells for Giant Size (up to Collossal) and Body outside Body (for about 5 versions of 50ft tall you). Have the other side of the gestalt be full of things that makes your int do more for you. Int to AC and Initiative and anything else. 5 fifty foot tall melee monsters? Oh yeah. Plus full casting is nice if needed.

BTW if I had a stilled silent giant size prepared and someone grappled me. If I cast it while in a grapple would the grapple instantly break?

Edit:

Targets that it can actually afect?

PhoenixRivers
2010-01-10, 10:50 PM
Wu Jen/Arcane advancement PrC's//Int-based martial minded classes.

Yeah that description looks lame.... let me try with words...

Wu Jen casting needs to get you 7th+ level spells for Giant Size (up to Collossal) and Body outside Body (for about 5 versions of 50ft tall you). Have the other side of the gestalt be full of things that makes your int do more for you. Int to AC and Initiative and anything else. 5 fifty foot tall melee monsters? Oh yeah. Plus full casting is nice if needed.

BTW if I had a stilled silent giant size prepared and someone grappled me. If I cast it while in a grapple would the grapple instantly break?

Why not take it the rest of the way? Hauling back(graft) to be quadruped, as many Str modifiers as you can stack, Belt of the Wide Road, Natural Heavyweight, and Hulking Hurler / Bloodstorm Blade 10.

Now you're 5 colossal quadruped high strength (with 3x weight capacity) hurlers that can throw massive rocks at everything within the immediate vicinity.

Wightsbane
2012-09-07, 07:29 AM
That me and my friends came up with: Paladin/Cleric (War Domain) for a ridiculous number of extra buff spells

That we heard about*: Monk (stunning fist) + Cleric (inflict critical wounds)
Fighter (bonus feats + BAB) + anything else

*http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/UA:Building_a_Gestalt_Character

Korivan
2012-09-07, 08:49 AM
Current favorites:
Wizard 5-Metaphysical spellshaper3-Incantrix10-Archmage2 with
cleric3(mystra)-factotum17
For awesome magic

Orc or goliath barbarian 20 with
fighter 6-frenzied beserker10-???4 (love leap attack in this case)
For awesome strait damage

Psychic warrior 20 with
fighter 6-weapon master 7-psychic weapon master 7 (with NWN style and get rid of per day crit crap). With right feats and equipment I can make the scyth a 5 or 8-20/x10 that can crit almost anything (not best build, but love it non the less)

Wizard/sorcerer dropping either one when needed for about 7 levels of cleric and ultimate magus.
Horribly unopptimised, but got spells all day.

Got more, gotta go though

The Glyphstone
2012-09-07, 09:06 AM
Great Modthulhu: Turn Unthread!