PDA

View Full Version : Let's invent sequels to epic feats

Lysander
2010-01-09, 10:13 PM
Pick an epic feat. Think up a suitably impressive new feat that uses that feat as the prerequisite.

Epic Will [Epic]

Benefit
You gain a +4 bonus on all Will saving throws.

Will Spell Turning

Prerequisite
Epic Will

Benefit
Whenever you succeed on a will save against any spell or spell-like ability the magic is turned upon its original caster. This extraordinary ability turns only spells that have you as a target. Effect and area spells are not affected. Touch range spells can be turned. If your attacker can turn the spell again the magic dissipates harmlessly.

peacenlove
2010-01-09, 10:49 PM
Epic Dodge [Epic]
Prerequisites

Dex 25, Dodge, Tumble 30 ranks, improved evasion, defensive roll class feature.
Benefit

Once per round, when struck by an attack from an opponent you have designated as the object of your dodge, you may automatically avoid all damage from the attack.

Unnatural Escape
Prerequisites: Epic Dodge, Dexterity 30
Benefit: As Epic dodge but can be used an unlimited amount of times per round, and you can also choose to ignore the effects of all spells that include you as a target cast by the opponent you have designated as the object of your dodge even if they do not require an attack roll.

Lysander
2010-01-09, 11:23 PM
Unnatural Escape
Prerequisites: Epic Dodge, Dexterity 30
Benefit: As Epic dodge but can be used an unlimited amount of times per round, and you can also choose to ignore the effects of all spells that include you as a target cast by the opponent you have designated as the object of your dodge even if they do not require an attack roll.

That seems a little overpowered. It means an epic level fighter, or even a deity, couldn't hit you with an attack. Maybe it should just allow you to avoid two attacks per round?

jiriku
2010-01-09, 11:23 PM
Blinding Speed [Epic]
Prerequisite: Dex 25.
Benefit: You can act as if hasted for 5 rounds each day. The duration of the effect need not be consecutive rounds. Activating this power is a free action.

Flash of Speed [Epic]
In a flash of inhuman speed, you act before others can move.
Prerequisite: Dex 25, Blinding Speed.
Benefit: As a supernatural ability, you can act for 1d4+1 rounds of apparent time as if with the time stop spell. During your burst of speed, all within a 30 foot radius can clearly hear the disembodied voice of Freddie Mercury singing about how awesome you are. This consumes 5 rounds of your Blinding Speed ability.

Temotei
2010-01-09, 11:25 PM
That seems a little overpowered. It means an epic level fighter, or even a deity, couldn't hit you with an attack. Maybe it should just allow you to avoid two attacks per round?

Against one opponent. The DM would have to specifically craft encounters where reinforcements could come in to trouble the character that has this.

Flickerdart
2010-01-09, 11:43 PM
Exceptional Deflection [Epic]
Prerequisites

Dex 21, Wis 19, Deflect Arrows, Improved Unarmed Strike.
Benefit

You can deflect any ranged attacks (including spells that require ranged touch attacks) as if they were arrows.

Exceptional Snatch [Epic]
Prerequisites: Dex 25, Wis 25, Exceptional Deflection, Snatch Arrows
Benefit: While using the Exceptional Deflection feat, you may catch the attack instead of just deflecting it and immediately use it against any enemy within the range of the original attack, even if it isn't your turn.

Lysander
2010-01-10, 12:57 AM
Epic Reputation [Epic]

Benefit
You gain a +4 bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Information, Intimidate, and Perform checks.

Universal Renown

Prerequisite
Epic Reputation

Benefit
You are one of the most famous people in the world and your mere presence impresses the few who haven't heard of you. All non-player characters you first encounter with a default attitude other than hostile automatically have their attitude shifted one degree more favorable to you, including most outsiders and deities up to divine rank 5. You gain an additional +2 bonus on diplomacy checks against hostile npcs.

deuxhero
2010-01-10, 12:58 AM
Epic Spellcasting [Epic]
Prerequisite

Spellcraft 24 ranks, Knowledge (arcana) 24 ranks, ability to cast 9th-level arcane spells. OR Spellcraft 24 ranks, Knowledge (religion) 24 ranks, ability to cast 9th-level divine spells. OR Spellcraft 24 ranks, Knowledge (nature) 24 ranks, ability to cast 9th-level divine spells.
Benefit

You may develop and cast epic spells. If you are an arcane spellcaster, you may cast a number of epic spells per day equal to your ranks in Knowledge (arcana) divided by 10. If you are a divine spellcaster, you may cast a number of epic spells per day equal to your ranks in Knowledge (religion) or Knowledge (nature) divided by 10.
Special

If you meet more than one set of prerequisites, the limit on the number of spells you may cast per day is cumulative.

Improved Epic Spellcasting [epic]
Prerequisites:Epic Spellcasting
Benefit: You gain a +5 bonus to spellcraft for the purpose of epic spell casting.

Am I doing it rite?

Being serious though.

Superior Initiative [Epic]
Prerequisite

Improved Initiative.
Benefit

You get a +8 bonus on initiative checks. This bonus overlaps (does not stack with) the bonus from Improved Initiative.

Epic Initiative [Epic]
Prerequisite:: Superior Initiative
Benefit::You gain a bonus to your initiative of infinity. In other words, you always go first unless dealing with another creature with this feat.

Swordgleam
2010-01-10, 01:29 AM
I want to play! The only epic feats I know are 4e, though.

Flail Mastery
Prerequisites: Str 19, Dex 19
Benefit: When you make a melee weapon attack
with a flail, you can score a critical hit on a natural roll
of 19 or 20.

Epic Flail
Prerequisites: Flail Mastery, Str 21, Dex 21
Benefits: When you score a critical hit with your flail, any enemy adjacent to you who makes a saving throw before the start of your next turn automatically fails it.

TabletopNuke
2010-01-10, 04:54 AM
Improved Epic Spellcasting [epic]
Prerequisites:Epic Spellcasting
Benefit: You gain a +5 bonus to spellcraft for the purpose of epic spell casting.
You can make Improved Epic Spellcasting waaaaay more powerful than that (we're EPIC LEVEL, baby!). Epic Skill focus provides a +10 bonus to the chosen skill, and in all applications of said skill. Your feat grants a bonus to one use of Spellcraft. In addition, a character can't cast epic spells many times per day, which further limits the use of the feat. I'd give this a +15 bonus (possibly +20), minimum.

Epic Initiative [Epic]
Prerequisite:: Superior Initiative
Benefit::You gain a bonus to your initiative of infinity. In other words, you always go first unless dealing with another creature with this feat.

This, on the other hand, seems too powerful. With this feat, you can fight something with three times your Dexterity, even a deity, and still act first every time. I'd suggest a +12 bonus (doesn't stack with prexisting Initiative feats), or possibly the ability to make two Initiative rolls at the start of ever encounter and take the better one.

Okay. I think I'm done using italics for emphasis now.

On a side note, I'm in the process of creating epic feats for my mindscourge class. If you guys find this relevant to your interests, I can post the link once I add it to the mindscourge thread.

peacenlove
2010-01-10, 02:10 PM

A fighter should get area of effect abilities (such as some maneuvers out there and i remember a feat that affected all in front of you, all pre epic) for a variety of opponents as well. I can add a clause that deific creatures and creatures with base+epic attack bonus 5 or greater than your base + epic attack bonus are unaffected (or suffer only a 50% miss chance). Also as Temotei mentioned, an epic encounter should have more than 1 creature or else the opponent would die because the players would take more ctions than him.

Vorpal Strike [Epic]
Prerequisites

Str 25, Wis 25, Improved Critical (unarmed strike), Improved Unarmed Strike, Keen Strike, Stunning Fist, ki strike (adamantine).
Benefit

Your unarmed strike is considered to be a slashing vorpal weapon. (At your option, any unarmed strike can do bludgeoning damage instead, but it loses the vorpal quality.) This ability doesn’t stack with similar abilities

Air Slash
Your punches cut through the very air (or other material between you and your opponent) and form a slashing current that can cut through flesh and metal as though it was butter.
Prerequisites: Vorpal strike, Strength 30, Wisdom 30
Benefit: You gain 30 feet reach. In addition you ignore any damage reduction (except for x/-, this is merely halved) or hardness that the target would have.
Note: Deities are unaffected by this feat unless you possess a divine rank yourself.

EDIT: Another one

Death Of Enemies [Epic]
Prerequisites

Bane of Enemies, Survival 30 ranks, five or more favored enemies.
Benefit

Any time you score a critical hit against one of your favored enemies, it must make a Fortitude save (DC 10 + ½ your ranger class level + your Wisdom modifier) or die instantly.
Special

Creatures immune to critical hits can’t be affected by this feat.

Slaughter of enemies
Prerequisites: Death of enemies, Survival 40 ranks, 2 or more favored enemies that are immune to critical hits by virtue of their creature type, Heal 40 ranks
Benefit: Even creatures immune to critical hits must make a fortitude save or die by the use of the Death of enemies feat. In addition whenever you slay a favored enemy, all favored enemies that witness this death must make a will save (DC 10 + ½ your ranger class level + your Wisdom modifier) or be either panicked from fear or stunned by the shock (your choice). This effect lasts for 1 round if you chosethe stunning effect or 3 rounds if you chose the fear effect, and a successful save reduces this effect to the shaken condition for 1 round.

Lysander
2010-01-10, 02:13 PM
You can make Improved Epic Spellcasting waaaaay more powerful than that (we're EPIC LEVEL, baby!). Epic Skill focus provides a +10 bonus to the chosen skill, and in all applications of said skill. Your feat grants a bonus to one use of Spellcraft. In addition, a character can't cast epic spells many times per day, which further limits the use of the feat. I'd give this a +15 bonus (possibly +20), minimum.

This, on the other hand, seems too powerful. With this feat, you can fight something with three times your Dexterity, even a deity, and still act first every time. I'd suggest a +12 bonus (doesn't stack with prexisting Initiative feats), or possibly the ability to make two Initiative rolls at the start of ever encounter and take the better one.

Okay. I think I'm done using italics for emphasis now.

On a side note, I'm in the process of creating epic feats for my mindscourge class. If you guys find this relevant to your interests, I can post the link once I add it to the mindscourge thread.

Yeah, I agree that it's overpowered. These should be epically powerful, but they can't automatically negate every opponent.

Feel free to link to your mindscourge feats when they're ready.

Epic Fortitude [Epic]

Benefit
You gain a +4 bonus on all Fortitude saving throws.

Persistent Fortitude [Epic]

Prerequisite
Epic Fortitude

Benefit
You may treat one failed fortitude save per day as a success. Resting 8 hours renews this ability.

This feat can be taken multiple times, each time allowing one additional failed fortitude save per day.

PairO'Dice Lost
2010-01-10, 02:26 PM

There's already a Supreme Initiative SDA that just says "you go first, period," and if a low-rank god can do that, an epic character should be able to as well.

deuxhero
2010-01-10, 03:03 PM

There is a reason I said the 2nd one was serious.

Improved Epic Spellcasting was MADE to be disapointing, as everyone else was taking disapointing feats and making them requirements for good feats, I took a godly feat and made it a requirement for poor feat.

As for the 2nd, if "always move first" is overpowered when you have epic spellcasting, something is wrong (on second thought, I think I should put a dex requirment on it, to prevent casters from taking the 3 feat).

SurlySeraph
2010-01-10, 03:12 PM
Annihilating Critical
Prerequisites: Str 25, Cleave, Devastating CriticalGreat Cleave, Improved Critical (chosen weapon), Overwhelming Critical (chosen weapon), Power Attack, Weapon Focus (chosen weapon).
Benefit: Even creatures immune to critical hits must make a fortitude save or die when you roll and confirm a critical hit with the Devastating Critical feat. In addition, creatures or objects that you confirm a critical hit against also take an additional 40d6 damage. If you kill an opponent with your Devastating Critical feat or with this additional damage, at your option they may be reduced to dust as by the Disintegrate spell

Slaughter of enemies
Prerequisites: Death of enemies, Survival 40 ranks, 2 or more favored enemies that are immune to critical hits by virtue of their creature type, Heal 40 ranks
Benefit: Even creatures immune to critical hits must make a fortitude save or die by the use of the Death of enemies feat. In addition whenever you slay a favored enemy, all favored enemies that witness this death must make a will save (DC 10 + ½ your ranger class level + your Wisdom modifier) or be either panicked from fear or stunned by the shock (your choice). This effect lasts for 1 round if you chosethe stunning effect or 3 rounds if you chose the fear effect, and a successful save reduces this effect to the shaken condition for 1 round.

Genocidal Strike
Benefit: Whenever you slay one of your favored enemies with Death of Enemies, every other favored enemy of the same type within 100 feet of that opponent must make a Fortitude save at the same DC or die.

Fortuna
2010-01-10, 03:47 PM
Dire Charge [Epic]
Prerequisite

Improved Initiative.
Benefit

If you charge a foe during the first round of combat (or the surprise round, if you are allowed to act in it), you can make a full attack against the opponent charged.
Normal

Without this feat, you may only make a single attack as part of a charge.

Heinous Charge [Epic]
Prerequisites: Dire Charge, Strength 31+

Benefit: Whenever you charge, you may make a full attack against the opponent charged.

Epic Speed [Epic]
Prerequisites

Dex 21, Run.
Benefit

Your speed increases by 30 feet. This benefit does not stack with increased speed granted by magic items or nonpermanent magical effects.
Special

This feat only functions when you are wearing medium armor, light armor, or no armor

Escape Velocity [Epic]

Prerequisites: Epic Speed, Dex 29+

Benefit: You gain a fly speed equal to your land speed, with Clumsy maneuverability.

Special: You may take this feat up to five times. Every time that you take it, your maneuverability with the flight speed granted by this feat increases by one step, and the flight speed granted by this feat increases by 10 feet.

Fast Healing [Epic]
Prerequisite

Con 25.
Benefit

You gain fast healing 3, or your existing fast healing increases by 3. This feat does not stack with fast healing granted by magic items or nonpermanent magical effects.
Special

You can gain this feat multiple times. Its effects stack.

Godlike Metabolism [Epic]

Prerequisites: Fast Healingx3, Con 29

Benefit: By resting for one minute, your hit points are restored to maximum.

Distant Shot [Epic]
Prerequisites

Dex 25, Far Shot, Point Blank Shot, Spot 20 ranks.
Benefit

You may throw or fire a ranged weapon at any target within line of sight, with no penalty for range.

Pin-Point Accuracy [Epic]

Prerequisites: Distant Shot

Whenever you make a ranged attack, you may choose to use this ability. You take a penalty to your attack roll of your choosing, and take 10x that penalty to your damage. If the attack hits, your opponent takes Dexterity damage equal to the penalty you took to your attack roll. This damage does not stack with itself.

Lysander
2010-01-10, 04:12 PM
Perfect Health [Epic]

Prerequisite
Con 25, Great Fortitude.

Benefit
You are immune to all nonmagical diseases, as well as to all poisons whose Fortitude save DC is 25 or less.

Astounding Health

Prerequisite
Perfect Health

Benefit
You are immune to all magical diseases with a fortitude save DC of 25 or less. Ability and hp damage from all poisons and diseases is halved.

Polyglot [Epic]

Prerequisites
Int 25, Speak Language (five languages).

Benefit
You can speak all languages. If you are literate, you can also read and write all languages (not including magical script).

Polyglot Thoughts

Prerequisite
Polyglot

Benefit
You think in a complex mix of all languages, granting protection from simpler sentences. You gain immunity to all language-dependent spells. Anyone attempting to read your mind against your will must be able to understand all languages to understand anything, and even then must make a DC20 intelligence check each round to understand. If you are mind controlled you may ignore any commands that require a common language between controller and subject.

peacenlove
2010-01-10, 05:46 PM
Genocidal Strike
Benefit: Whenever you slay one of your favored enemies with Death of Enemies, every other favored enemy of the same type within 100 feet of that opponent must make a Fortitude save at the same DC or die.

Thank you :smallsmile: Much better now.

Improved Aura Of Despair [Epic]
Prerequisite

Cha 25, aura of despair class ability.
Benefit

Your aura of despair causes a -4 morale penalty on all saving throws.

Vile presence
Prerequisites: Improved Aura Of Despair
Benefit: Your aura of despair causes enemies to automatically become immobilized, silenced, deaf and blind for as long as they stay in the aura and for 1 round thereafter. Furthermore the penalty to saving throws is untyped rather than a morale one. Lastly you and your evil allies inside the aura gain evasion and mettle against [good] spells and spells cast by good outsiders and deathless creatures (the deathless type is presented in the book of exalted deeds)

EDIT:

Improved Darkvision [Epic]
Prerequisite

Darkvision.
Benefit

The range of your darkvision doubles. This feat does not stack with darkvision granted by magic items or nonpermanent magical effects.
Special

You can gain this feat multiple times. Its effects stack. Remember that two doublings equals a tripling, and so on.

Sight of the sightless
Prerequisite: Improved darkvision x 3
Benefit: The range of your darkvision becomes equal to the range of your normal sight. You can also see in magical darkness and you gain blindsight of 60 feet. Lastly you gain a -1 to spot checks for every 30 feet to notice details rather than the normal -1 per 10 feet.

Lysander
2010-01-10, 07:25 PM
I like Vile Presence. I think it should allow a saving throw though, at least for the major effects like immobilization.

Penetrate Damage Reduction [Epic]

Select a special material, such as adamantine.

Benefit
Your melee weapons (including natural weapons) are treated as being crafted from the chosen special material for the purposes of bypassing the damage reduction of any creature you strike. None of the other special properties of special materials are gained by your melee weapons.
Special

You can gain this feat multiple times. Each time the feat is selected you select a different special material. Your melee attacks are treated as being crafted of all chosen materials for the purposes of bypassing damage reduction.

Damage Addition[Epic]

Select a special material you selected for the Penetrate Damage Reduction feat.

Benefit
When you attack a creature with damage reduction vulnerable to that material with a melee weapon of that material you deal double damage.

You can gain this feat multiple times. Each time the feat is selected you select a different special material you selected for the Penetrate Damage Reduction feat.

Trobby
2010-01-10, 08:09 PM
LEGENDARY LEAPER [EPIC]
Prerequisite: Jump 24 ranks.

Benefit: The character need only move 5 feet in a straight line to make a running jump.

Normal: Without this feat, a character must move at least 20 feet in a straight line before attempting a running jump.

LEAP TALL BUILDINGS
Prerequisites: Legendary Leaper, Jump 30 ranks.

Benefit: Your jumps are so extraordinary that they allow you to achieve flight. You gain a flight speed equal to your rank in Jump with clumsy maneuverability. This is an extraordinary ability.

TabletopNuke
2010-01-12, 01:06 AM
I posted some epic mindscourge feats (They're below the class features). I'll be adding more later on.

Draz74
2010-01-12, 02:05 AM
or possibly the ability to make two Initiative rolls at the start of ever encounter and take the better one.

... that's called a 4000-gp Magic Item (Ring of Anticipation). :smalltongue:

Djinn_in_Tonic
2010-01-12, 02:17 AM
Swarm Of Arrows [Epic]
Prerequisites: Dex 23, Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Weapon Focus (type of bow used).
Benefit: As a full-round action, you may fire an arrow at your full base attack bonus at each opponent within 30 feet.

Fill the Skies [Epic]
Prerequisites: Dex 25, Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Swarm of Arrows, Weapon Focus (type of Bow used)
Benefit: As a full-round action, you may fire enough arrows to fill the skies. For each attack you would normally have in your attack routine, all opponents within one full range increment must succeed on a Reflex save (DC 10 + 1/2 your Base Attack Bonus + your Dexterity modifier) or take twice your normal ranged weapon damage. Additionally, all creatures within the area gain concealment until the beginning of your next turn, and all squares within the area are treated as difficult terrain until the beginning of your next turn.

TabletopNuke
2010-01-12, 02:29 AM
... that's called a 4000-gp Magic Item (Ring of Anticipation). :smalltongue:
WHAT?! Where have I been? Please don't tell me that's in the DMG!

Fill the Skies [Epic]
Prerequisites: Dex 25, Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Swarm of Arrows, Weapon Focus (type of Bow used)
Benefit: As a full-round action, you may fire enough arrows to fill the skies. For each attack you would normally have in your attack routine, all opponents within one full range increment must succeed on a Reflex save (DC 10 + 1/2 your Base Attack Bonus + your Dexterity modifier) or take twice your normal ranged weapon damage. Additionally, all creatures within the area gain concealment until the beginning of your next turn, and all squares within the area are treated as difficult terrain until the beginning of your next turn.
Shouldn't this be called "My Arrows Will Block Out the Sun"?
Also, what are you going to do about ammunition requirements?

Djinn_in_Tonic
2010-01-12, 02:35 AM
Shouldn't this be called "My Arrows Will Block Out the Sun"?

Oh. Duh. :smallbiggrin:

Also, what are you going to do about ammunition requirements?

You're Epic. Realism be damned. :smallwink:

Fortuna
2010-01-12, 02:55 AM
Does anyone want to go through and critique these? Or is it not worth it at epic levels?

Lysander
2010-01-12, 12:39 PM
Does anyone want to go through and critique these? Or is it not worth it at epic levels?

Sure. I'll give my opinion.

Will Spell Turning - My idea, obviously I like it. Don't just shrug off magic, send it back at your enemy.

Unnatural Escape - I like the idea but I don't like that it has no limit. Even epic feats should take into account that there's something bigger and badder out there. What I would do is have it allow you to avoid two attacks per round or one spell per round that doesn't have an attack roll.

Flash of Speed [Epic] - I like this. What fighter wouldn't want to have an extraordinary ability version of time stop?

Exceptional Snatch [Epic] - Cool idea. I like the image of a guy sticking his hand up to reflect a Disintegrate ray! I'd specify that doing so is an immediate action.

Universal Renown - My idea. Not hack-and-slash oriented but getting everyone to like you has its merits.

Improved Epic Spellcasting [epic] - A sensible straightforward choice for the epic spellcaster but could use a higher bonus.

Epic Initiative [Epic] - Love the concept, but again don't like that it has no limit. A superdeity with 800 dexterity would still auto-lose initiative. Instead maybe specify that you always win initiative against those of lower dexterity, and always against those of equal dexterity that don't have this feat.

Epic Flail - I like it, but I think it should only apply to targets you scored a critical hit on rather than just everyone nearby.

Air Slash - Woah! We're in solid crouching tiger hidden dragon area with this one. A nice choice that actually makes epic monks impressive. I think it might be a little overpowered. It shouldn't have the damage reduction stuff because that steals thunder from other feats specifically built to ignore damage reduction.

Slaughter of enemies - Cool progression of the idea. Die organless scum!

Persistent Fortitude [Epic] - My own idea. Basically gives you one free nat 20 on a fort save per day. Good insurance against a crit failure.

Annihilating Critical - Pretty damn epic. 40d6 seems like too much damage though.

Genocidal Strike - This one is a little too magicky for me because it doesn't explain how the other ones die. Maybe instead say it lets you make a free Death of Enemies attack on every creature within reach of you?

Heinous Charge [Epic] - Useful. Very useful. Move quickly and get a +2 bonus on every attack.

Escape Velocity [Epic] - I like the mechanics but it's too magicky for me since it doesn't explain how you fly. Maybe make it a spelltouched feat? Just require that the subject has been subject of both a fly and haste spell at some, not a tough requirement. It depends how realistic the physics are of the campaign world. In some games it could work without the spelltouched requirement.

Godlike Metabolism [Epic] - A little too open-ended for me since it has no limit. Plus it steals thunder from its prerequisite since taking Fast Healing enough times would accomplish the same effect. Maybe instead make it so that for every minute of rest you gain bonus healing equal to all your fast healing from that minute?

Pin-Point Accuracy [Epic] - Cool idea. It should allow a fort save to resist the dexterity damage and it should not work on creatures immune to critical hits.

Astounding Health - My idea. Eh, a little limited I suppose since how often do magical diseases come up? Or poisons you'd have to worry about at that point? I think it's a good progression of the prerequisite feat though.

Polyglot Thoughts - My idea. Also a little niche. Still, partial immunity to mind reading and nerfing the ability of others to mind control you is useful.

Vile presence - I like the idea, I think it should allow a will save though.

Sight of the sightless - Potent. Three feats is a pretty steep prerequisite though, but maybe deservedly so. Throw up magical darkness everywhere, slaughter your stumbling enemies.

Damage Addition[Epic] - My idea. Basically, once you learn to overcome DR, you can then do additional damage to that type of DR. Maybe double damage is too much? I don't know.

LEAP TALL BUILDINGS - I like it, but I think it should be a spelltouched feat like the other flying idea. Nothing wrong with the idea, I'm just a bit of a stickler for realism.

Fill the Skies [Epic] - Cool feat. You know, this feat is perfect for a magic item I came up with a while ago: Shadowbow (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129941).

All in all, some pretty good feats. I don't outright dislike any of them.