PDA

View Full Version : [3.5]Rolling a new Character

Vikazc
2010-01-10, 01:47 AM
Hey guys,

I don't post in here often and when I do its usually a character question, so guess what this one is?!? You got it, Im rolling up a new character and wanted some input.

My overall idea is a child(age 10-13) human druid who will focus on his animal companion and spell casting. My goal is to role play him as a somewhat troubled youth, very high wisdom score for casting but average intelligence(10) so sort of give him a enlightened but still childlike view of the world. He will be happy and fun loving, but very desensitized. A backstory involving his parents being murdered in front of him or similar. He will be the kid that wrestles around with his animal companion(medium viper) while everyone else is talking, and calmly suggests exterminating the kobold village while doing so.

The stats are TBD because my DM will apparently be providing a *unique organic rolling system* tomorrow when we start play. So what Im lookin for is the sort of feat and spell choices that you think might fit into this sort of style. All WotC books are allowed minus Battle/Incarnum series. The optimization level is reasonably high for actual play. Party includes an archivist, a summoner sorcerer, and a fighter.

Thanks for any suggestions guys!

deuxhero
2010-01-10, 01:52 AM
Call him Ken Crusher >_>