PDA

View Full Version : Advantages of the Urban Wild

Forevernade
2010-01-11, 04:19 AM
What are they? What can you get for urbanshape that is advantageous over wildshape? Also what can you get that is advantageous for your urban companion over the wild companion?
Shaping into objects, and Companion Animated Objects, for one, what are their advantages?

Forevernade
2010-01-12, 11:41 PM
BUmp. I would like a response to this question...

Akal Saris
2010-01-12, 11:48 PM
It's weaker than standard wildshape. The main advantage is that you are a much better scout/assassin, since nobody suspects their table of casting Lightning Storm at them - which, along with enough metamagic to make your spells invisible, silent, and stilled, should be loads of fun.

Sstoopidtallkid
2010-01-12, 11:52 PM
Links would be helpful. IIRC they were part of a web enhancement that I, at least, do not have immediate access to.

Also, you may try being a bit less abrupt in your sentences. We're helping you by answering this question, it would be nice to get an acknowledgment of that.

Forevernade
2010-01-13, 07:12 AM
Links would be helpful. IIRC they were part of a web enhancement that I, at least, do not have immediate access to.

Also, you may try being a bit less abrupt in your sentences. We're helping you by answering this question, it would be nice to get an acknowledgment of that.

Dragon Issue #317, and thanks for your responses so far :smallsmile:

I am thinking of going Silent Spell next feat :smallwink: