PDA

View Full Version : Hıde and seek (lvl 20 wız 3.5)

Adamaro
2010-01-11, 06:14 AM
Im ın Turkey on a very funny keyboard so bare wıth me pls :D

Whıle on a wacatıon I was thınkıng that lvl 20 wızs actually do not need mage towers. They have theır Mage’s Magnificent Mansion and can nıcely store theır loot/slaves/stash of pr0n safely ın these extradımensıonal places.

HOWEVER!

Say I was thıs really rıch collector and wanted thıeves guıld (whıch also employs lvl 20 wızs thıef specıalısts) to get me an artıfact one of these M3 owners stashed ın hıs mansıon.

How can thıeves fınd thıs mansıon?
How can they acess ıt?
How would wızard protect hıs mansıon?

So all ın all Who wıns ın thıs Hıde and seek game? The lvl 20 wızard hıdıng hıs treasure or a bunch of capable thıeves on a journey to an extradımensıonal vault?

Also any hıgh lvl vault maps for 3.5 would be MUCH apprecıated (or source book lınks)

tnx

Sstoopidtallkid
2010-01-11, 11:31 AM
They don't have it stored in a MMM. They have it stored in their own personal demiplane warded against entry by anyone other than them and guarded by a small army of shadesteel golems and mindraped Solars.

That's if it's just a cool item they picked up in their travels, never sold but can't really use. If it's actually important...yeah, you're not getting your hands on it.

lsfreak
2010-01-11, 11:35 AM
I would like to introduce you to genesis (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/spells/genesis.htm).