PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Daring warrior feat question.

Ormagoden
2010-01-11, 01:27 PM
Daring Warrior
Pre-reqs
Grace +1
Weapon Specialization

Add your Fighter and Swashbuckler levels together to determine the size of your Grace class feature bonus
–and– your Fighter level for determining which Fighter only feats you qualify for.

I've been using heroforge.xls to put most of my characters together for the past year or so. I've been playing a Swash/fighter generated with it for a while.

It gave me a substantial number of feats so I never questioned it and I was under the opinion that the above feat (daring warrior) actually provided you with the bonus feats of a fighter.

Recently at a session this came up and I looked the feat up.

I know it's obvious by reading the feat that it doesn't provide bonus feats. I'd like to just double check if that's correct. So one of you giants help me out! which is right?

(I suppose this serves me right for lazily generating characters)

Weezer
2010-01-11, 01:29 PM
You are correct, it doesn't give you any bonus feats. It merely increases your fighter level for prerequisite qualification

Douglas
2010-01-11, 01:31 PM
The feat allows you to count Swashbuckler levels as Fighter levels towards satisfying the prerequisites of feats like Greater Weapon Specialization and Weapon Supremacy. It does not give you bonus feats for Swashbuckler levels.

Ormagoden
2010-01-11, 01:41 PM
Much appreciated! [/thread]