PDA

View Full Version : NINJAS!, teach me to build/optimize one

pilvento
2010-01-11, 09:31 PM
hello, i started a new campaing a month ago as a PC and im playing a NINJA, 3.5 of course now im at lvl 5 and im wondering in what to do next, have yo ever played ninjas, is it actually a good base class? here is the actual build:

Yorch, human ninja lvl 5

str 13
dex 18
con 12
int 16
wis 18
cha 11

feats: point blank shot(flaw), presice shot, weapon finnese, weapon focus kunai (my DM adapted it to be a both mele/trowing weapon light of course, almost like a daddger)

i was looking foward to invisible blade i think its a nice option thanks to my high int, but im also inerested in the master thrower or maybe both to adapt eficently in mele and range fighting. got any sugestions? if you ever played or build a ninja ill be glad to hear about it to.

Optimystik
2010-01-12, 01:57 AM
Ninjas are generally regarded as suboptimal. Nothing else advances your ki abilities, and you face the same reliance on multiple ability scores as a monk, even if you focus on throwing things.

Is it too late to be a Swordsage instead? You can get all the ninja flavor you could want with the right Shadow Hand and Diamond Mind maneuvers.