PDA

View Full Version : Nazi Zombies in the Playground?

IncarnumJunkie
2010-01-12, 03:01 AM
I was wondering what kind of activity ocurrs on this website in regards to gaming. I see that the Arena and Endless Dungeons are nexuses of activity on Giant In The Playground. I was wondering what everyone's interests would be if something new were to be created.

I recently created a game in Recruitment based off of the popular Nazi Zombies of Call of Duty: World At War. This game I created is similar, a test to see how long you can last against wave after wave of enemies. I have also added in a Random Weapon Crate to make the game even more interesting.

I was wondering: what is everyone's interest in a wave-defense game? Have I tapped into a gold mine of activity in creating this game? Have I created something doomed from the start? Has this idea even been tried before?

ondonaflash
2010-01-12, 03:22 AM
I tried to do something like that once for D&D, I wound up handing over control to another DM, but the idea was pretty popular as a form of RPG.

GolemsVoice
2010-01-12, 08:52 AM
I'd play it, but I'm not familiar with D20 modern, which you're using for your NURS. I could supply the German, and I could be a grammar Nazi, if that counts for anything. Ja?

Speaking of grammar Nazi-ing, WHAT exactly do you want Nacht der Untoten über Reise zum Spielplatz to convey? :smallwink:

Bouregard
2010-01-12, 09:25 AM
Reminds me, do Nazi Zombies mumble "Brains!" like the normal bipedal necrophage. Or do they moan "Gehirne!" in a outburst of post mortem patriotism?

Mauve Shirt
2010-01-12, 09:27 AM
Reminds me, do Nazi Zombies mumble "Brains!" like the normal bipedal necrophage. Or do they moan "Gehirne!" in a outburst of post mortem patriotism?

If I had room in my signature I would sig this.

Ikialev
2010-01-12, 09:38 AM
Sig'd.
10sigs

GolemsVoice
2010-01-12, 09:59 AM
Well, Gehirne! of course. Brains are a filthy foreign invention, and in all regards inferoir to ze German Gehirn. See Hrn. Dr. med. bac. theol. evi. lit. von Schreckberg's famous work: "Mein Krampf", in which he details ze superioir German muscular structure.

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2010-01-12, 09:11 PM
A friend and I are going out next Halloween as Nazi Zombies.

Just sayin'

We've been doing lots of zombie make-up lately (long story), so we're pretty good at it, too. The wonders you can do with eye-shadow, flour, lipstick, and eye-liner.

GolemsVoice
2010-01-13, 09:43 AM
I heard that the English monarchy can give great advice regarding the uniforms, just sayin'. :smallbiggrin: