PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Lines In Game

ondonaflash
2010-01-12, 06:44 PM
This is a place where you can post things that have been said in your RPGs that you really really liked. A few of my favorite original lines are attached to my signature, I also like occasionally quoting Baldur's Gate:

"You have been wayled by enemies and must defend yourself!"

"Wait a minute... something is wrong... we are in an ambush"

"If a tree falls in the forest, I'll kill the bastard what done it!"

And of course for the more dramatic flavor:

My hero traces a line in the ground. "Cross the line. I am fury, I am steel, I am righteous. Those who seek to pass will be slain without mercy, cut down without compassion, so go ahead... Cross the line."

Schylerwalker
2010-01-12, 06:49 PM
Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction. I love so many of the lines from that one, especially all the things the boss monsters shout when you walk into their chambers.

The two best lines in that game are...

Diablo: "Not even death can save you from me..."

And...

Tyrael: "Stop! I shall not allow the beast contained herein to be set free...not even by you." (SO badass)

Gamerlord
2010-01-12, 06:52 PM
The party was hiding from a monster.

Player: "If it can't smell,sense,hear, or see us, it can't kill us"
Me: "What if it can taste you?"
Player: "What on earth are you talking about....oh,oh no."

tahu88810
2010-01-12, 06:54 PM
All from a campaign set in Forgotten Realms, the party is part of the Damaran Military. We're basically a suicide squad.

"I-it's ooook, ah know theez guyyys..." - Githzeria Drunken Master in a Forgotten Realms Campaign, after the party accidentally misjudges the strength of a caravan they're trying to rob.

"Do not worry, I'd never fight a fellow dwarf." - Orc leader of the squad, to the party's dwarf.

"Team Pedobear Wins Again!" - Aforementioned Drunken Master and the party Ranger after winning a snowball fight with the village children.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-01-12, 07:11 PM
"THEY'RE MULTIPLYING!" - My Sorc upon revealing the hundreds of potatoes he had grown to the party.

oxybe
2010-01-12, 07:25 PM
"horf" - my warlock's fav word, a utility word that replaces a curse word or expletive of sorts. can be used in similar fashion to the f-word.

"SPIDER!" - my warlock's freaked out reaction to any 8 legged insect-type critter, usually followed by a surprised shriek and a *KA-BOOM*. anyone who's gamed with me knows my luck with spiders.

"GYA HAHAHA GWA AHA KYA HA (or other psychotic/maniacal laugh)! (telepathically)FEEL THE WRATH OF THE GREAT AND MIGHTY SHUMP OF SHADOWSHORE...HORF!" - alright, he's always been a bit power hungry but now that he's stepped into a pair of CE shoes, it fits much more nicely. he's thinking of grabbing the title of Hoboverlord of Malcanteth, as his original title was "the magical vagrant".

it's just plain fun playing the crazy one, especially after 2+ years of a steady decline into evil madness. which is a bit sad since he's the only one of the original PCs left in the group.

msully4321
2010-01-12, 07:41 PM
An NPC: "You have something that doesn't belong to you."
My character: "Ma'am, we have a lot of things that don't belong to us."

Thrawn4
2010-01-12, 07:48 PM
Another BGII quote by Mins (there is a fanpage? oh my...):

We must join together once more, and our fury will be such that bards will run there quills dry! Yes, ink will be scarce where e'er we go.

Yukitsu
2010-01-12, 08:06 PM
Recently:

NPC: Sorry, that's on a need to know basis.
Me: *Vampire slam attack + wrack. Grab NPC by the collar*
NPC: *Screams of pain.*
Me: I need to know.

Me: I'm here to offer terms.
NPC: And what are those terms?
Me: Turn aside all of your armies.
NPC: And what do we get in return?
Me: I won't decimate them.

PaladinBoy
2010-01-12, 08:13 PM
My favorite was one I partly copied from... I think it was the Star Wars novel Heir to the Empire.

Our characters had just been attacked by the government of the city we were flying over; my character had nearly been killed and our airship suffered heavy damage. So she enchanted two coins to transmit sound and sent the druid's animal companion to throw the receiving coin into the office of the city governor. Held up the other coin and said:

"You just attacked us, with no provocation, nearly killed me and nearly destroyed our airship. Observe the consequences."

Between the spells she and the party druid cast, the resulting hurricane, several hundred cubic feet of snow, and temperature drop to well below freezing effectively ended this city's usefulness as a port for the foreseeable future. I don't even want to speculate on infrastructure damage or death toll.

Lycan 01
2010-01-12, 09:04 PM
"HIS FACE IS IN MY MUTTON CHOPS!?"

Ah, Call of Cthulhu... Such a nice game. :smallbiggrin:

"I rape him/her/it."

My girlfriend's usual plan whenever something that pissed off her male Shifter Druid while he's in wolf form ends up in a vulnerable position, or is dead.

"LOOK AT HIS FACE! DO YOU THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA?!"

The party Warlock knows how to read my body language, and can usually tell when I'm planning a bad outcome for somebody's idea, plan, or action, or if I'm plotting for something wicked to happen soon.

"The traitor's hand lies closer than you think."

This was the code word that activated the bomb in the Psyker's head during my first Dark Heresy story. I'd expected the Psyker, a power-gamer in most games, to try and go evil or something, so I planted the bomb secretly (the book said the Inquisition monitors Psykers and has contingency plans for if they turn traitor) and gave the wimpy Adept the code-phrase so she'd stand a chance if the Psyker tried to kill her, which I expected to happen. Wellllll... Turns out the Psyker turned down an offer for unlimited power from a demon, and the Adept took it despite the obvious heresy of it. Later on when the Psyker found a Commissar and accused the Adept of being a traitor... she said that line, and the Psyker's head exploded. She then convinced that the Psyker went rogue, and the Inquisition had expected it, thus a bomb had been planted in his head. I was left horrified and guilt-ridden by the outcome, but the Psyker's player thought it was awesome and a great way to end his character.

Stompy
2010-01-12, 09:09 PM
I was playing a half-orc druid. Our party gets plot ambushed by 20 elves.

Elf leader: I don't know how your pathetic kind can worship nature.
Half-Orc Druid: Don't tell nature what to do.
--------------
My "friend": I make [Stompy] drink the Styx water.
--------------
Other Friend: Finally, we're in town. I can finally do what I've been wanting to do for a long time. *Turns to DM* I'd like to punt a chicken off a rooftop.

Siosilvar
2010-01-12, 09:14 PM
Another BGII quote by Mins (there is a fanpage? oh my...):

We must join together once more, and our fury will be such that bards will run there quills dry! Yes, ink will be scarce where e'er we go.

Butts will be liberally kicked in good measure!

Toliudar
2010-01-12, 09:16 PM
Meme used by members of my RL group to fast-forward through dialogue (either internally, catching each other up on events, or with unimportant NPC's where the flow of information is not particularly sensitive:

"I tell him."

Saves hours of painfully bad IC dialogue, and lets us get to the fun stuff.

--

Favourite line from the Baldur's Gate series, even after all these years:

"Go for the eyes, Boo. Go for the eyes!"

ondonaflash
2010-01-12, 09:20 PM
Favourite line from the Baldur's Gate series, even after all these years:

"Go for the eyes, Boo. Go for the eyes!"

RAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Dr Bwaa
2010-01-12, 09:41 PM
An NPC: "You have something that doesn't belong to you."
My character: "Ma'am, we have a lot of things that don't belong to us."

lol. :smallbiggrin:

Gensh
2010-01-12, 09:44 PM
In the game I'm running now, the monk's after-battle dialogue usually includes something like:
"I pluck his eyes out."
"Does it have eyes?"
"What do you mean 'he only has one eye'?"

Mongoose87
2010-01-12, 10:27 PM
Butts will be liberally kicked in good measure!

Butt kicking for goodness!

AceOfFools
2010-01-12, 10:40 PM
Favored Soul: "Why do you have a scroll of speak with dead?"
Diviner: "Because I knew I would need it."
In case you missed it, Favored Souls cast cleric spells as a sorcerer, and are thus limited in what spells they know. Speak with dead is a cleric only spell (or close enough to fit the example). The favored Soul couldn't cast it without a scroll, and the diviner couldn't ever hope to use the scroll, but had one.
Villain: "FOOLS! Don't you realize that in this place I am a GOD!!"
Hardcore Hob: "Psh. Like I haven't killed gods before."

All though the best has got to be the true story of how I met my girlfriend:
Rashida: "I like desert roses."
Hardcore Hob: "...I'll get you skulls."

gallagher
2010-01-12, 10:59 PM
when it comes to willsaves, i am the little train that could:

"i think i can i think i can i think i can"

Dr Bwaa
2010-01-12, 11:10 PM
I have a character (fighter) who had great luck at low levels. The rest of the party were a monk, a rogue, and a sorceress/wizard (plot reasons), and we started at level 1. Every time Claaus (my character) swung his sword, it did enough damage to 1-hit kill (or at least drop HP below 0) everything it touched. This lasted until level 3 or so, which was PLENTY of time for the party rogue to start making fun of my character's prowess (and the DM's descriptions, which were admittedly running thin after time and time again of Claaus cleaving through level 1 warriors).

Post/mid combat: "I wish I had a signature move!"
Before combat even starts: "Claaus, FINISH HIM!"

Of course, now we're level 15, the sorceress is incredibly OP (ostensibly for plot reasons, the DM gave her the half-dragon template for free and allows her to cast as a bizarre sorc/wiz hybrid...), the rogue(now rogue/bard) has a guitar that can produce Forcecage (and, in a couple levels, Black Blade of Disaster), and Claaus is a Fighter 10/Devoted Defender 5. But hey, what can you do? :smalltongue: Also, this was a lot of writing for two lines of quotes =P

Ertier
2010-01-12, 11:14 PM
I once played a heroic sociopath Bard. Here are some of my lines, most of them based off song lyrics or titles:

"There ain't no mountain high enough to stop me from getting to you... and killing you slowly."

"Cause were on the HIGHWAY TO HELL!!" (As our party Wizard is casting Plane Shift to the Abyss.)

And this rather humorous example of dialogue after getting knocked down to 0 hp:

Cleric: Omigod, do you need healing? How do you feel?
Bard: Comfortably numb.
Cleric: I would not want to be in your position right now.
Bard: Really, I wish you were here.
Cleric: Is there anything I can do?
Bard: ... have a cigar?
Cleric: ...
Bard: Hold on, give me a minute... I'm running out of Pink Floyd songs...
Fighter: Yeah, that's your problem.

Lycan 01
2010-01-12, 11:16 PM
All though the best has got to be the true story of how I met my girlfriend:
Rashida: "I like desert roses."
Hardcore Hob: "...I'll get you skulls."

Okay, I'm curious as to how this led to a relationship. Full story, please? :smalltongue:

Sploosh
2010-01-12, 11:39 PM
"Too soon, you have awakened me to soon Executus! What is the meaning of this intrusion?"

Old school Wow ftw.

Akal Saris
2010-01-12, 11:52 PM
Some of my favorite dramatic RPG lines were also from Baldur's Gate actually :)

"Hand over your ward and no one will be hurt..."

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence!"

AceOfFools
2010-01-12, 11:54 PM
Okay, I'm curious as to how this led to a relationship. Full story, please? :smalltongue:
About 10 months after I graduated, I went back to visit some of my friends. One of them ran a one shot and my character (who sweets testosterone) really hit it off with this transfer's flirty character.

After that, well, the internet is a wonderful thing. Long distance isn't fun, but I still drive to her place whenever I can.

Soranar
2010-01-13, 12:07 AM
Irenicus has so many Badass quotes

you will suffer, you will all suffer!

this mage's power is immense...

favorite quote from one of my games

after a successful lore check my bard got to read the description of a weird ape we were facing , result:

"run, RUN IT'S A LEGENDARY APE!"

Kaun
2010-01-13, 12:57 AM
One iron jawed captin of the gaurd in gloomwraught said to my pc's when the ranger laid his hand on his hilt while the captin was trying to intimidate them.

"You beter find your self a wetstone boy because that thing is only going to get me aggravated."

And while we are on the subject of BG quotes i cant go past the old golden one.

"I Become Death!! DESTROYER OF WORLDS!!!!"

ondonaflash
2010-01-13, 01:02 AM
Irenicus has so many Badass quotes

I cannot be CAGED! I cannot be CONTROLLED! Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools.

NeoVid
2010-01-13, 01:05 AM
Both of my all-time favorites came from character creation in my old Mage group:

GM: All new characters start out with one Gnosis...
[dead silence at how he pronounced "Gnosis"]
Me: G-Noooooooo!!!

That was a running gag for years.
Later in creation, our first-time gamer caused this:

GM: You're getting a Retainer? They're handy. A servant with the abilities of a completely average, ordinary human costs two dots...
Josh: I spent one dot on mine.
[dead silence]
Me: ...So, what's Igor's job description? I can just imagine when we meet him in character. "Seriously. Why did you even hire this guy?"
GM: [immediately hunches over, twisting up his face and limbs] "Me... was only... one dot...."

Dienekes
2010-01-13, 01:07 AM
Star Wars game, with my first truly insane GM.

We were posing as plumbers and trying to work our way through a space castle that was being invaded by a group of savage marauding barabels (or at least their leader was a savage marauding barabel)

Upon being confronted by said lizard and finally cornered.

Barabel: So you are the group who have been causing me so much trouble. But, who are you?

My friend: It's-a-me!

We cracked up for a solid ten minutes with the insane GM just looking at us.

Window459
2010-01-13, 01:17 AM
i have two that i can think of off the top of my head, the first being from my the last campaign i was in:
Shinnon(my character after meeting my buddys fighter after he saved our ass): So your names Jack?
Buddys Character: Jack? *raises eyebrow*
Shinnon: Yeah Jackass

Another being from the game im currently in after the Vow of poverty water Shugenja pointed out my barbarians in Mw dark leaf band mail, has a mw mithral shield and a mw greater scimitar.
Urlan: Im just a little bit fancy.....

SethFahad
2010-01-13, 02:18 AM

My son plays an infamous rogue. He is under disguise.

Purple Dragon: State your business and names.
Rogue: We are travelers. We are traveling through Cormyr heading to Mistledale.
Purple Dragon: {holds notes} Name please.
Rogue: My name is... is... some...something... Sam Thing!!!
Purple Dragon: {raises an eyebrow} Ok mister Sam, you may proceed to the guard who will peace-bond your weapons.

AustontheGreat1
2010-01-13, 02:19 AM
once we were playing in a cliche "village being plagued by random orc attacks" campaign. we had the problem of the orcs being very hard to locate due to the extremely dense jungle surrounding the area. the suggestion of the fighter was to burn down the forest.

my druid character calmly replied.

"I'm a Druid...I'm pretty sure I'm against that...", Funny story, that character ended up burning that village to the ground.

ondonaflash
2010-01-13, 05:12 AM
once we were playing in a cliche "village being plagued by random orc attacks" campaign. we had the problem of the orcs being very hard to locate due to the extremely dense jungle surrounding the area. the suggestion of the fighter was to burn down the forest.

my druid character calmly replied.

"I'm a Druid...I'm pretty sure I'm against that...", Funny story, that character ended up burning that village to the ground.

"This city is a blight on the landscape! Better to let nature run wild!"

Dr Bwaa
2010-01-13, 12:42 PM
Diablo 2, when you (as a Barbarian) enter the Jail:

"No one should ever be caged!"

RandomNPC
2010-01-13, 05:28 PM
Star Wars game, with my first truly insane GM.

We were posing as plumbers and trying to work our way through a space castle that was being invaded by a group of savage marauding barabels (or at least their leader was a savage marauding barabel)

Upon being confronted by said lizard and finally cornered.

Barabel: So you are the group who have been causing me so much trouble. But, who are you?

My friend: It's-a-me!

We cracked up for a solid ten minutes with the insane GM just looking at us.

The GM is crazy because? is it that s/he is not like the rest of you? i'll bet that's it.

my quote for the day:

Celebacy is no match for a natural 20!
said by a friends dread pirate taunting the party paladin about a contact he had in the local guard.

ondonaflash
2010-01-13, 07:13 PM
Oh man, I forgot one of my all time favorites, a classic Herman Melville that can be applied to so many things:

"To the last I grapple with thee! From Hell's heart I stab at thee! For hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee!"

GenPol
2010-01-13, 07:29 PM
“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
Genghis Khan

May want to change the "of God" to "of the gods," as DnD mooks seem to be largely polytheistic.

Xiander
2010-01-13, 08:40 PM
Our party consisting of two humans and two dwarves, all having martial classes and no real acces to magic and very little magical gear, were traveling through a forest. We camp for the night and set up a guard cyclus.
As soon as the fire is low and the light is sparce, we are attacked by lizardmen. While my caracter and the groups marksman ar donning armour and lighting torches, the two dwarves (a Barbarian and a rouge) chase the irritaing critters out into the darkness. The barbarian kills one, but the rest of the reptiles escape, due to better ground speed. The dwarves are left in the darkness having sustained some wounds and not really solved the problem.
When it becomes clear to them that they have no hope of catching the Lizardmen they exchange glances, and the barbarian exclaims proudly:

"Lets return in triumph!"

So they do... telling us that they had fought of dosens of Lizardmen without problems. I had a good laugh at that one.

Rixx
2010-01-13, 08:45 PM
My cleric speaking of my backup character, an alcoholic Inquisitor: "He's a good man! Good heart. Terrible liver..."

onthetown
2010-01-13, 09:14 PM
My first character was a very stupid, shiny-crazy Rogue. The DM explained just how pathetic my INT and WIS scores were for a Rogue, especially since I was a first-time player; I told him I bet I could play it. I did exceedingly well and it's created a whole bunch of running gag quotes.

First of all, our characters were introduced on a ship. One of the characters was magically sealed inside a bottle. My Rogue was a prisoner and ended up having her weapons taken away. Successfully Escape Artisting her way out, she realized that there was somebody in the bottle and she was going to rescue him.

She used a club, chain, and the bottle to create a "bottle-flail". Once the guy was out of the bottle, there was a genie trapped in there as well and offered her one wish. She wished for a new bottle-flail. The DM happily statted it for me and let me use it, probably because he was in stitches. (He even made me a real bottle-flail later on!) I have yet to live that down.

Later, in the dungeon, we ended up setting fire to an entire clan of kobolds. As we watched on in horror/awe, my Rogue gasped and started clapping excitedly.

Druid- "Why are you so happy?!"
Me- "The fire! It's so shiny! It's like a circus!"

But the best one has to be from when we ventured into the Underdark... We introduced my brother's half-drow Fighter, who was less than impressed with us being there...

Me- "Oooh, lookie! Red eyes! Maybe it's a MONSTER!"
Druid- "I believe it's a drow... wait, half-drow."
Me- "He's a drow? He must speak drowconic!" Pronounced "draconic", of course. She started speaking in draconic to him.

I'm good with half-wits, I guess.

Choco
2010-01-13, 09:39 PM
"Why am I cuffed to a bed?"

Angry Bob
2010-01-13, 10:01 PM
My Eye of Gruumsh had some good ones:

Carrying a vomiting kobold(said kobold sorcerer had ordered the strongest drink in the house and then failed his fort save):

"Skurg did this for tiefling once. This really not problem."

After the party escaped a band of slavers:

"Skurg is reminded of old orc proverb: When a man wrongs you, you find him, eat his flesh, take his head, and present it to his family before doing the same to them."

To a friendly bartender in a hostile nation:

"May Gruumsh not sent his servant to tear your arms from their sockets."
and later,
"May you live to feast on the entrails of your greatest enemy."

xarumitzu
2010-01-13, 10:01 PM
It was a little off topic to the game at hand but one of the players randomly blurted "What if every time you played Mario Kart you were disabling someones OnStar."

Zaq
2010-01-13, 10:16 PM
I was playing a Binder/Incarnate who reinvented himself every day. I had maxed out Bluff and Disguise, so the other characters had no idea what I actually was. (One day I'd be a "wizard," with fire and lightning crackling around me and a familiar nearby. The next day I'd be an "archer," who was, um, an archer. Guess the quotes weren't necessary. But I could still outshoot the ranger. And so on.) But one of the best bits came when one morning I spent a little time alone in my tent (or was it out in the woods? I forget, but it's not important) and came out as a "cleric," stomping around in full plate, brandishing a holy symbol, granting healing and blessings to everyone, loudly proclaiming the doctrines of Olidammara at the slightest provocation, and so on. It was the full plate that threw them the most, because we were at level 3-4, and Bags of Holding (or Haversacks, for that matter) were out of our reach. I had gotten the armor from binding Savnok, but no one else knew that. The line went something like this (paraphrasing, since it's been over a year):

"Where... where did you get that full plate?!"
"Nowhere in particular. I'm a cleric. We wear heavy armor."
"But yesterday you were... you... what ARE you?"

I still miss that character.

ondonaflash
2010-01-13, 10:28 PM
I had an NPC Immortal Amnesiac Orc Sorcerer, he couldn't remember who he was other than a name, nor could he remember where he came from. I had him him come across a Mid-Level Demon and the demon panics:

"You! Its you! That's not possible! They said you died!"
The orc responds:

"Ahhh, so you do remember me..."

The demon: "Yes master, of course master!"

"Then you know what I'm capable of?"

"Oh please master, in Orcus's name have pity on me!"

"Then begone before your presence angers me enough to do something about it!"

"Yes master! Yes!" And the demon planeshifts away.

The party responds to this exchange:

"I thought you had no memory of who you were..."

his reply? "I don't, but apparently he did."

Kallisti
2010-01-13, 11:17 PM
I was playing a Binder/Incarnate who reinvented himself every day. I had maxed out Bluff and Disguise, so the other characters had no idea what I actually was. (One day I'd be a "wizard," with fire and lightning crackling around me and a familiar nearby. The next day I'd be an "archer," who was, um, an archer. Guess the quotes weren't necessary. But I could still outshoot the ranger. And so on.) But one of the best bits came when one morning I spent a little time alone in my tent (or was it out in the woods? I forget, but it's not important) and came out as a "cleric," stomping around in full plate, brandishing a holy symbol, granting healing and blessings to everyone, loudly proclaiming the doctrines of Olidammara at the slightest provocation, and so on. It was the full plate that threw them the most, because we were at level 3-4, and Bags of Holding (or Haversacks, for that matter) were out of our reach. I had gotten the armor from binding Savnok, but no one else knew that. The line went something like this (paraphrasing, since it's been over a year):

"Where... where did you get that full plate?!"
"Nowhere in particular. I'm a cleric. We wear heavy armor."
"But yesterday you were... you... what ARE you?"

I still miss that character.

That is amazingly awesome.

SethFahad
2010-01-14, 01:35 AM
Monty Pythons anyone?

Some of the famous:

"We shall say "Ni" to you ... if you do not appease us!"

later...

"We are now * no longer * the Knights Who Say "Ni"! We are now the Knights who say "Ekky-ekky-ekky-ekky-z'Bang, zoom-Boing, z'nourrrwringmm".

(Scene with the Black Knight.)

Arthur: Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!
Black Knight: Yes I have!
Arthur: LOOK!
Black Knight: Just a flesh wound! (kicking Arthur again)
Arthur: What're you going to do, bleed on me?
Arthur shrugs his shoulders and, with a mighty swing, removes the Black
Knight's last limb. The Knight falls to the ground. He looks about, realizing he can't move.
Black Knight: Okay, we'll call it a draw.
Black Knight: Come back and take what's coming to you, you yellow bastards!! I'll bite your legs off!

aaaand of course the ever famous "Right....Chaaaaaaargee!!!"
followed by "Run awaaaaaay!!! Run awaaaay!!!

Zaq
2010-01-14, 01:53 AM
That is amazingly awesome.

It got even more fun when I would start making Bluff checks in response... and since I invested heavily in it, I'd usually succeed. "But... yesterday weren't you prancing around with a bow and making trick shots?" "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm a Cleric. Praise Olidammara! [Roll Bluff]"

Then the next day I'd be running around in robes, slinging about fire and lightning and babbling about my arcane might. "Where the hell did your full plate go?" "What full plate? [Roll Bluff]"

He eventually went Chameleon (naturally), but only lasted a session or two before the campaign closed due to scheduling reasons. If I didn't hate recycling characters, I'd totally bring him back. He was fun.

Dienekes
2010-01-14, 06:48 AM
The GM is crazy because? is it that s/he is not like the rest of you? i'll bet that's it.

Well as being derided as crazy would inherently mean that they aren't normal and therefore not like the rest of us you would have to be correct sir.

As for why he's crazy, or at least called as such involves 2 things. 1 being a bad GM in general, and 2 involves stalking.

Manga Shoggoth
2010-01-14, 07:23 AM
Spoken by a person playing a ranger: "Is Cthuhlu large?"

Then there is the old quote from Bards Tale (the original) when walking around town: "You meet screaming death in the form of 1 kobold!"

Leeham
2010-01-14, 07:27 AM
When the player's discovered thw Awken spell...

Fighter: Huh? Oh, my dog can translate!"

leon666
2010-01-14, 08:18 PM
In our 3.5 Campaign about 2 hours ago

(after my gnome is captured by kobolds and dragged into a cave)

Kobold: Surrender or we'll kill your friend
Party: He ain't our friend

Suffice to say i'm rolling a new character next week.

Shadowbane
2010-01-14, 08:23 PM
Me, rping Asmodeus: Hello. I am a man of wealth and taste.

Wizard: Me too. Intensified Time stop.

Me: Eh crap.