PDA

View Full Version : Back in business and sorry for the sudden departure

Giegue
2010-01-12, 08:43 PM
Yes, I know, I departed without a warning. I am eternally sorry for that, but I have my reasons. Family crises do not delay themselves for the internet, and by grandfather is STILL in the Hospital. Again, I am sorry for not warning you all, but things happen, and I have a life outside of the computer. However, the good news is my time will be less occupied now, my grandfather's surgery was a success, my school business is taken care of and things in my life are generally looking up, and thus I have more time for the internet, now.

Anyway, again, sorry for the sudden departure, but now, I should be back in business and posting.

Temotei
2010-01-13, 01:58 AM
Yes, I know, I departed without a warning. I am eternally sorry for that, but I have my reasons. Family crises do not delay themselves for the internet, and by grandfather is STILL in the Hospital. Again, I am sorry for not warning you all, but things happen, and I have a life outside of the computer. However, the good news is my time will be less occupied now, my grandfather's surgery was a success, my school business is taken care of and things in my life are generally looking up, and thus I have more time for the internet, now.

Anyway, again, sorry for the sudden departure, but now, I should be back in business and posting.

Cool. You shouldn't be sorry for leaving though. Especially in this case.

Family >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GitP people.

Sorry guys. :smalltongue:

golentan
2010-01-13, 02:13 AM
Family >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GitP people.

Is that family becomes GitP people or Family Shoots GitP people with pointy objects?:smallconfused:

I hope everything works out Giegue.

Temotei
2010-01-13, 02:32 AM
Is that family becomes GitP people or Family Shoots GitP people with pointy objects?:smallconfused:

I hope everything works out Giegue.

Family is greater than Giant in the Playground people. Yep. :smallbiggrin:

In case you didn't get that, and it wasn't sarcasm you were using.

golentan
2010-01-13, 02:47 AM
Why on earth would I use sarcasm? It's SO out of character for me. Of course, it is difficult to tell over the internet, and so I would NEVER consider posting ambiguous statements to laugh as they were taken seriously.

Temotei
2010-01-13, 02:50 AM
Why on earth would I use sarcasm? It's SO out of character for me. Of course, it is difficult to tell over the internet, and so I would NEVER consider posting ambiguous statements to laugh as they were taken seriously.

Indeed. Absolutely ridiculous concept.

In fact, it's so hard to grasp (...oops...I swear I didn't mean it like that when I posted originally)...that I'm going to bed. :smallbiggrin: