PDA

View Full Version : [3.5; Template] Linked Soul

Vaynor
2010-01-13, 08:35 PM
Linked Soul

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/Vaynor/LYRA.png
A linked soul and her dæmon

A linked soul has a unique, physical manifestation in the form of an animal. The manifestation, called a dæmon, has a special bond with its counterpart. A linked soul’s dæmon can assume the shape of many different animals, giving them a unique combat advantage.

Creating a Linked Soul

“Linked Soul” is an inherited (or acquired in rare cases, see below) template that can be added to any corporeal, medium humanoid.

Special Qualities

Dæmon

A linked soul has a unique bond with a creature called a dæmon. A dæmon is considered the same entity as the linked soul, and is said to be an image of one’s soul. A dæmon’s alignment reflects that of its counterpart.

Dæmon are formed at birth and perish when their counterpart dies. If a dæmon dies prematurely, the linked soul gains 1 negative level which is only restored 2d4 days after regaining their dæmon. This effect cannot kill the linked soul (i.e. minimum level 1). When the dæmon dies, its body fades away and the linked soul loses 50% of his HP (minimum 0) and takes nonlethal damage equal to his health. In order to regain their dæmon, a linked soul must make a Will save equal to 10 + the number of days that have passed since the dæmon died (maximum 20). This check may be attempted after 24 hours have passed, and every 24 hours after that. As long as a linked soul is without his dæmon, he gains a -3 penalty on all saves, attacks, and skills, and is considered fatigued.

A dæmon must remain within 30 feet of its counterpart. If the dæmon is too far from the linked soul for more than 5 rounds, the linked soul suffers 1d6 nonlethal damage per round. Touching another’s dæmon is considered a breach of etiquette, and intentionally touching another’s dæmon is considered an evil act.

A dæmon can shift form at will. The dæmon can take the form of an animal. The dæmon’s size cannot exceed the linked soul’s (medium), but can be anything of smaller size. Changing forms is a free action. A dæmon cannot shift into any form larger than the area it is contained in. Because of its ability to rapidly change forms, the dæmon gains a +10 bonus on Escape Artist and Grapple checks if it chooses to cycle through various forms quickly, making it extremely difficult for an opponent to hold them down. The dæmon only gains this bonus if a standard action is spent escaping.

A dæmon’s HD is equal to 3/4 of the linked soul (minimum 1). Any animal that the dæmon transforms into shares the same HD. The dæmon cannot assume the form of an animal with a higher HD than itself. If the base creature’s HD is less than that of the dæmon, grant it bonus animal HD. In addition to bonus HD, the dæmon also gains a bonus to natural armor equal to the HD gained, and a bonus to physical ability scores equal to half of the HD gained. For every 4 bonus HD the dæmon gains, increase its natural attack damage as if the dæmon was a size larger (maximum 2 sizes larger than its maximum size). Do not grant bonus HD to a dæmon whose form’s base HD is equal to 3/4 of the linked soul’s HD. A dæmon gains evasion, multiattack, and improved evasion at the same rate as a druid’s animal companion (when determining when the dæmon receives these abilities, treat the “Bonus HD” column as the dæmon’s max HD). A dæmon shares its counterparts mental scores, skills, and saves. A dæmon gains feats normally. For all relevant scores not mentioned in this entry, determine them as if the dæmon were a magical beast (or whatever type it has access to due to the Greater Soul feat (see below), whichever is greater).

A dæmon is considered untyped, and cannot be affected by any spells that affect a specific type of creature (regardless of the form it is in). A dæmon is immune to sleep effects, mind-affecting effects, poison, paralysis, disease, death effects, necromancy effects, ability drain, ability damage, fatigue, exhaustion, or energy drain (however, a dæmon will become fatigued or exhausted if its counterpart is). A dæmon sleeps only when the linked soul does. A dæmon may gain a subtype through the Greater Soul feat (see below).

A dæmon is considered to know and is able to perform (without a Handle Animal check) any trick due to its shared intelligence.

A dæmon can speak Common and any other language the linked soul knows.

Dæmons are always the opposite sex of their counterpart. A dæmon cannot reproduce.

A linked soul can choose to have his dæmon be unchanging. A dæmon's settled form always represents its counterparts personality and mannerisms. For example, a servant may have a dog dæmon, a traveler might have a bird dæmon, a sailor might have a seagull dæmon, or a dolphin, and those with more powerful personalities might have a dæmon as intimidating as a tiger. This choice can be made at any time, but the dæmon must have settled by the time the character reaches middle age. The dæmon assumes a single form of the linked soul’s choice, and can never change forms again (unless by taking the Greater Soul feat (see below)). In reparation for this decision, the dæmon gains an immediate 3 bonus HD (the dæmon’s HD can never exceed the linked soul’s), +2 to all physical ability scores, and +3 natural armor.

Many common dæmon forms are included in the following (although many other forms are available): fox, baboon, bat, monkey, cat, cheetah, dolphin, ferret, hare, husky, lemming, lemur, marmoset, marmot, rabbit, muskrat, pine marten, pinscher, red setter, retriever, leopard, terrier, wolf, wolverine, crow, finch, hawk, macaw, nightingale, osprey, pelican, raven, robin, seagull, goose, owl, tern, frog, lizard, snake, cougar, ermine, lion, mongoose, mouse, polecat, porcupine, porpoise, rat, squirrel, stoat, tiger, eagle, goldfinch, kestrel, mockingbird, and salamander.

Empathic Knowledge

The linked soul and the dæmon’s special bond affects their emotions. The linked soul can direct its dæmon without speaking, or even seeing it, and emotions between the two are shared. This bond is so strong that if one of the two feels any strong emotions, the other will involuntarily feel them as well. If either the dæmon or the linked soul is affected by a fear effect, both are affected by it.

Share Spells

Any spell the linked soul casts on himself can also affect their dæmon, at the player’s discretion. The linked soul may also cast spells with a range of “You” on the dæmon. Any effect placed on the dæmon by this ability lasts as long as it does for the linked soul.

Spell Resistance

A linked soul and their dæmon gain spell resistance as long as they are within range of each other. This spell resistance is equal to 10 + class levels.

Saves

A linked soul gains a +2 bonus on all Will saves as long as he is in range of his dæmon.

Abilities

A linked soul gains a +2 bonus to his Wisdom score.

Feats

The linked soul gains the Alertness feat as long as his dæmon is within range.

Environment

Any.

Organization

Any.

Challenge Rating

+2.

Treasure

Normal.

Alignment

Any.

Advancement

By character class.

Level Adjustment

+1.

Example Linked Soul

Jack Berner
Neutral good human male (linked soul)
Fighter 3
Init +7, Senses: Listen +4, Spot +4
Languages Common
------------------------------------------------
AC 16 (+3 Dex, +3 hide armor), touch 12, flat-footed 13
hp 3d10+6 (27 HP)
Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +5
------------------------------------------------
Speed 30 ft. (6 squares)
Melee Longbow +6 ranged (1d8+1, x3, 100 ft.) or longsword +4 melee (1d8+1, 19-20/x2)
Base Atk +3, Grp +4
Atk Options Rapid fire +4/+4 ranged (1d8+1, x3, 100 ft.)
Combat Gear Composite longbow (+1 Strength bonus), longsword, hide armor
-----------------------------------------------
Abilities Str 13, Dex 17, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 8
SQ Dæmon, empathic knowledge, share spells, spell resistance 13
Feats Point blank shot, dodge, rapid shot, improved initiative, mobility, alertnessB
Skills Climb (Str) +4, Handle Animal (Cha) +1, Intimidate (Cha) +1, Jump (Str) +3, Ride (Dex) +4, Swim (Str) +3
Possessions Bedroll, flint and steel, hooded lantern (2 pints of oil), backpack, iron pot, hempen rope, tent, whetstone, quiver (50 arrows), gloves of dexterity +2
CR 5

New Feats

Know your Soul
Prerequisites: Wisdom 14
Benefit: You have achieved a state of being advanced enough to be able to talk to the mental manifestation of your soul (or dæmon). You gain a +2 bonus on Will saves against mind-affecting effects, and gain the use of commune once per day (one question only) in which you ask your dæmon a simple question.
Normal: Normally you are not able to talk to your soul.

Soul Manifestation
Prerequisites: Wisdom 16, Know Your Soul, Concentration 8 ranks
Benefit: Your bond with your dæmon is so great that you have managed to manifest it physically. You gain the Linked Soul template.
Normal: Without this feat, your soul remains inside your body.
Special: To attain the full effects of the template and manifest your dæmon, you must meditate for 3 days without stopping. During the meditation you attempt to connect with your dæmon on a closer level than you ever have before. If the meditation is interrupted, it must be attempted again before you gain any benefit from this feat.

Greater Soul
Prerequisites: Wisdom 16, Linked Soul Template
Benefit: Your soul may take on greater, more fearsome physical forms. Your soul, or dæmon, may take on more outlandish forms, or their current form may be improved. When taking this feat you may decide to either increase your ECL by 2 when determining the abilities of your dæmon, grant your dæmon a subtype, allow it to become a creature of a different type altogether, increase its HD, or increase its size limit.

Subtypes
If you choose to grant your dæmon a subtype you may choose a subtype from the following, gaining its normal attributes except as mentioned below.
Air: Base flight speed increased by 50%, maneuverability increased to perfect; if the dæmon did not have a flight speed it gains one equal to its base land speed with good maneuverability.
Chaotic: You must have a chaotic alignment to choose this subtype, your dæmon deals additional damage equal to one-third of its HD (minimum 1) on attacks against targets of lawful alignment or of the lawful subtype.
Cold: Immune to cold, vulnerable to fire. Your dæmon's attacks deal additional cold damage equal to one-half of its HD.
Earth: Burrow speed increased by 50%, and the dæmon does not need to breathe when burrowing; if the dæmon does not possess a burrow speed, grant it one equal to its base land speed.
Evil: You must have an evil alignment to choose this subtype, your dæmon deals additional damage equal to one-third of its HD (minimum 1) on attacks against targets of good alignment or of the good subtype.
Fire: Immune to fire, vulnerable to cold. Your dæmon's attacks deal additional fire damage equal to one-half of its HD.
Good: You must have a good alignment to choose this subtype, your dæmon deals additional damage equal to one-half of its HD (minimum 1) on attacks against targets of evil alignment or of the evil subtype.
Incorporeal: Gained as normal.
Lawful: You must have a lawful alignment to choose this subtype, your dæmon deals additional damage equal to one-third of its HD (minimum 1) on attacks against targets of chaotic alignment or of the chaotic subtype.
Reptilian: Your dæmon's skin becomes hardened and covered in scales, causing its natural armor to be increased by 5.
Water: Swim speed doubled and the dæmon may breathe underwater indefinitely; if the dæmon did not have a swim speed it gains one equal to its base land speed.

If you choose to grant additional available types to your dæmon, you may select them from the following: dragon, magical beast, plant, and vermin. If your dæmon takes on a form granted by one of these types, reduce your ECL by 4 when determining your dæmon's abilities. The dæmon does not gain access to any spell-like abilities possessed by these creatures, and may choose only one supernatural attack.

If you choose to increase your dæmon's HD, its HD increases by 2 (the dæmon's HD can never exceed the linked soul's HD).

If you choose to increase your dæmon's size category, increase its size category by one step. The dæmon cannot become more than two size categories larger than its original maximum size.

Normal: Your dæmon may only take the form of a basic animal, and it's HD is limited.
Special: You may take this feat multiple times. Its effects stack. Each time you select this feat, you may choose to increase your ECL by an additional 2 for the purposes of determining your dæmon's abilities, grant your dæmon an additional subtype, or open up a new type for your dæmon to become. You may not grant your dæmon the same subtype twice.

Inspiration found here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A6mon_%28His_Dark_Materials%29#Form)

Criticism is welcomed as always.

jiriku
2010-01-14, 12:50 AM
Thoughts, in no particular order:

CR/LA is in the neighborhood of +1 or +2. The daemon companion is good, but comes with a series of serious drawbacks and actually makes the linked soul quite vulnerable to long-lasting, debilitating penalties.

A template that consists of a companion, gained by taking feats...mechanically, that's really odd. I think what you're aiming for could be better accomplished with a 3- or 5-level prestige class.

The penalties for death of the companion are excessively long-lasting. 2d4 months? I've known entire campaigns to run their course in less time than that. Even 2d4 days might be too long. Try 24 hours, or have the negative level removed immediately upon reacquiring the daemon.

You should specify how soon, and how often the linked soul is entitled to make the Will save to regain a dead daemon. I'm assuming you meant for it to be possible only once per day, since the DC grows more difficult by the day. It's pretty rough, BTW; the DC is effectively 21+days dead (15 plus the -5 penalty to saves plus the -1 to all checks from the negative level), so a low-level character may quickly reach a point where he can only get the daemon back by rolling a natural 20.

The lengthy ritual to initially acquire the Soul Manifestation feat is complicated, and I don't like the random elements involved. I want the dice to determine many things for me in D&D -- but I don't want the dice to tell me whether I can take the feat that I want. Just make the ritual take 8 hours and require 8 ranks in Concentration.

Likewise, I'm not fond of the fact that taking Soul Manifestation nerfs the Know Your Soul feat. Why is it that my soul is so in tune with the multiverse that it can give me commune-quality divinations at first, but when it externalizes into a daemon it becomes ignorant and doesn't know so much any more?

The daemon is a VERY challenging creature to stat, because it can have any one of dozens of forms at a moment's notice, most forms will have to be advanced from their MM stat blocks, and the attributes of every form will change every time the PC levels up. Be prepared for regular interruptions to the game while the player and DM stop for 10-20 minutes to figure out a daemon's stats whenever it changes form. I'd recommend as an alternative that you simply make it a druid animal companion. This is slightly less painful from a math point of view, and has the advantage of being similar to something the player may already be familiar with.

You've given the daemon the ability to perform any trick without a Handle Animal check and the ability to speak Common, but it has animal intelligence. I think what you're really trying to say is that the daemon has greater than animal intelligence. Consider giving it Int based on its controller's level, as per the wizard's familiar. Otherwise you create brain-numbing paradoxes such as a creature with an Int score of 1 that can speak fluently in seven languages.

You should restrict the hit dice of animal that the daemon can change into, perhaps to be no greater than its own hit dice. There are some really nasty Medium animals that low-level daemons should not have immediate access to.

You'll need to invent stats for a fine-sized insect, as I don't think any published source has those.

How do you determine when a daemon is being "grappled by" a creature. For example, say the daemon turns into a constrictor snake and grapples an enemy. Is it being grappled? Suppose while in a grapple it makes some poor rolls and loses a grapple check. Is it being grappled now?

For that matter, the penalties associated with touching or being distant from the daemon are pretty severe. Let's say, for example, that I'm the deck of a ship and the party is attacked by sahuagin raiders. A sahuagin grabs my daemon and swims away with it. I take -3 to hit, -3 saves, and 1d6 nonlethal per round (2d6 per round beginning on the 6th round), and I've lost my bonus to Wisdom and Will saves. Sucks to be me. As a player, I think I'd be nervous about taking this template because it's way too easy to get shafted when something grabs either me or the daemon and moves.

Are daemons visually distinctive compared to other animals? Does the average person in your campaign world understand that's it's evil to touch one? Cuz, you know, if it's not obvious, a paladin could fall just from petting the nice kitty, or something equally silly.

Vaynor
2010-01-14, 01:23 AM
Thoughts, in no particular order:

First off, thanks for the comments!

CR/LA is in the neighborhood of +1 or +2. The daemon companion is good, but comes with a series of serious drawbacks and actually makes the linked soul quite vulnerable to long-lasting, debilitating penalties.

That's around what I was thinking, it's essentially a more powerful animal companion, but the penalties, like you said, are pretty severe. I'll give it a +2 for now.

A template that consists of a companion, gained by taking feats...mechanically, that's really odd. I think what you're aiming for could be better accomplished with a 3- or 5-level prestige class.

The template is not gained by taking feats, you gain it upon birth. This is an inherited template. However, through extensive meditation, you can achieve the same state and are able to manifest your soul as well.

The penalties for death of the companion are excessively long-lasting. 2d4 months? I've known entire campaigns to run their course in less time than that. Even 2d4 days might be too long. Try 24 hours, or have the negative level removed immediately upon reacquiring the daemon.

I was trying to emphasize the fact that half of your soul had just been obliterated, but I guess in the D&D world 2d4 months may be a bit excessive. In the book this is based on, when a daemon dies, so does the linked soul. I figured this was pretty mild in comparison, but I'll change it to 2d4 days, I think that's appropriate.

You should specify how soon, and how often the linked soul is entitled to make the Will save to regain a dead daemon. I'm assuming you meant for it to be possible only once per day, since the DC grows more difficult by the day. It's pretty rough, BTW; the DC is effectively 21+days dead (15 plus the -5 penalty to saves plus the -1 to all checks from the negative level), so a low-level character may quickly reach a point where he can only get the daemon back by rolling a natural 20.

Yes, it's only possible once every day and only after a day. I'll make that more clear. I'm going to dramatically reduce the save, and give it a cap. I forgot how much more difficult the -5 to saves would make it.

The lengthy ritual to initially acquire the Soul Manifestation feat is complicated, and I don't like the random elements involved. I want the dice to determine many things for me in D&D -- but I don't want the dice to tell me whether I can take the feat that I want. Just make the ritual take 8 hours and require 8 ranks in Concentration.

8 hours to split your sole seems a bit too easy to me, I'm definitely going to keep it at over a day, but I think changing the Concentration checks to a rank requirement is a good idea.

Likewise, I'm not fond of the fact that taking Soul Manifestation nerfs the Know Your Soul feat. Why is it that my soul is so in tune with the multiverse that it can give me commune-quality divinations at first, but when it externalizes into a daemon it becomes ignorant and doesn't know so much any more?

I couldn't think of a better way for it to give you advice other than commune. The reasoning for losing the commune ability is that now that it is physically manifested, you can get all the advice you want. I guess I wasn't clear, mentally contacting your soul isn't supposed to be some casual thing, it's a rare occasion that requires a lot of effort.

The daemon is a VERY challenging creature to stat, because it can have any one of dozens of forms at a moment's notice, most forms will have to be advanced from their MM stat blocks, and the attributes of every form will change every time the PC levels up. Be prepared for regular interruptions to the game while the player and DM stop for 10-20 minutes to figure out a daemon's stats whenever it changes form. I'd recommend as an alternative that you simply make it a druid animal companion. This is slightly less painful from a math point of view, and has the advantage of being similar to something the player may already be familiar with.

It essentially is a druid animal companion except that it can change forms. I figure if someone were to play this they'd stat out various forms that they use frequently, and advancing them is fairly simple, you just buff its HD until it's at the right amount, add natural armor equal to the HD added, and physical stats increase by half that amount. Perhaps I'll add a waiting period between switching forms.

You've given the daemon the ability to perform any trick without a Handle Animal check and the ability to speak Common, but it has animal intelligence. I think what you're really trying to say is that the daemon has greater than animal intelligence. Consider giving it Int based on its controller's level, as per the wizard's familiar. Otherwise you create brain-numbing paradoxes such as a creature with an Int score of 1 that can speak fluently in seven languages.

It is stated in the daemon's description that it gains the mental stats of its counterpart.

You should restrict the hit dice of animal that the daemon can change into, perhaps to be no greater than its own hit dice. There are some really nasty Medium animals that low-level daemons should not have immediate access to.

The daemon's animal form is limited to its HD, I'll make that more clear.

You'll need to invent stats for a fine-sized insect, as I don't think any published source has those.

I think I'm just going to remove the insect option.

How do you determine when a daemon is being "grappled by" a creature. For example, say the daemon turns into a constrictor snake and grapples an enemy. Is it being grappled? Suppose while in a grapple it makes some poor rolls and loses a grapple check. Is it being grappled now?

Perhaps I need to change the wording on that, essentially it's if the daemon is being held by another humanoid, I'll remove the word "grapple".

For that matter, the penalties associated with touching or being distant from the daemon are pretty severe. Let's say, for example, that I'm the deck of a ship and the party is attacked by sahuagin raiders. A sahuagin grabs my daemon and swims away with it. I take -3 to hit, -3 saves, and 1d6 nonlethal per round (2d6 per round beginning on the 6th round), and I've lost my bonus to Wisdom and Will saves. Sucks to be me. As a player, I think I'd be nervous about taking this template because it's way too easy to get shafted when something grabs either me or the daemon and moves.

First of all it's not 1d6 damage per round until the 5th round, before that you only take the damage once. If your ship is attacked by sahuagin raiders, and one of them makes off with your daemon, I suggest that your daemon transform into a fish and swim away. I definitely need to give them a huge bonus on escape artist checks and grapple checks (based on the fact that they can constantly change at a very rapid pace).

Are daemons visually distinctive compared to other animals? Does the average person in your campaign world understand that's it's evil to touch one? Cuz, you know, if it's not obvious, a paladin could fall just from petting the nice kitty, or something equally silly.

I'll reword that passage, it's only an evil act if they know what it is. No, they're not visually distinctive, but the idea for this comes from a trilogy where everyone's soul is manifested as a daemon, so it would be well known. I was trying to stick to the story for these, but I think the touching thing may be a bit too hard to work out for most campaign settings, but I'm definitely keeping the range penalties. Your daemon is half of your soul, and if it runs away you're in trouble.

I'm working on a prestige class for this, the Witch, which (from the novel as well) is a Linked Soul that can fly, uses a bow as their main weapon, and whose daemon has no range limit.

Thanks again for the comments.

Edit: Changes made.

jiriku
2010-01-14, 03:38 AM
Glad to help. :)

I am puzzled how the whole inherited template vs. required feats thing works, but perhaps that's just because I'm up late.

When statting a form, you will add HD, natural armor, and physical stats, but that means you also gain skill points every 1 HD (plus bonus skill points for having higher Int), feats every 3 HD, ability points every 4 HD, possible additional stat mods from a size increase, then you recalculate AC, hit bonus, saves, and skill checks. You or I could probably do it in 3 minutes, but most of my players couldn't do it at all without help. Now, it's not necessarily a bad thing, but I think you're definitely on the right track if you tell players to prepare beforehand. I have a standing house rule in my games that a player may not morph into any form or summon any monster that isn't fully statted out before combat begins.

Mental stats of the counterpart...oh! Counterpart refers to the linked soul. Ok, that makes sense. In that case, the daemon shouldn't be restricted to tricks at all. It can do whatever you ask it to, since it's effectively a person, not an animal.

Hope the feedback is useful!

Vaynor
2010-01-14, 09:25 AM
I am puzzled how the whole inherited template vs. required feats thing works, but perhaps that's just because I'm up late.

It's just like it says, it's an inherited template barring rare circumstances (i.e. someone takes the feats).

When statting a form, you will add HD, natural armor, and physical stats, but that means you also gain skill points every 1 HD (plus bonus skill points for having higher Int), feats every 3 HD, ability points every 4 HD, possible additional stat mods from a size increase, then you recalculate AC, hit bonus, saves, and skill checks. You or I could probably do it in 3 minutes, but most of my players couldn't do it at all without help. Now, it's not necessarily a bad thing, but I think you're definitely on the right track if you tell players to prepare beforehand. I have a standing house rule in my games that a player may not morph into any form or summon any monster that isn't fully statted out before combat begins.

I think as long as you have a few basic forms statted out it should be ok, I do see what you mean about it possibly taking a long time out of the game.

Mental stats of the counterpart...oh! Counterpart refers to the linked soul. Ok, that makes sense. In that case, the daemon shouldn't be restricted to tricks at all. It can do whatever you ask it to, since it's effectively a person, not an animal.

I just included that it could perform all tricks without a Handle Animal check because of the similarity between it and the Druid's animal companion. Didn't want there to be any confusion.

jiriku
2010-01-14, 11:03 AM
Ok, now I get it (guess it was the lack of sleep). Looks good! Since the penalties associated with losing the companion are high and the combat utility of a Medium-sized companion is limited at higher levels, I'd expect this will appeal most to players who are interested in innovative problem-solving, and be most useful in campaigns that stress role-playing and lateral thinking rather than kick-in-the-door style playing. Kudos!

The Tygre
2010-01-14, 11:36 AM
Awesome. :smallcool: This looks a lot better than the last attempt at d20 dæmon I saw. Not that it wasn't good! This just looks better.

Vaynor
2010-01-14, 12:18 PM
Ok, now I get it (guess it was the lack of sleep). Looks good! Since the penalties associated with losing the companion are high and the combat utility of a Medium-sized companion is limited at higher levels, I'd expect this will appeal most to players who are interested in innovative problem-solving, and be most useful in campaigns that stress role-playing and lateral thinking rather than kick-in-the-door style playing. Kudos!

Yeah this is definitely more for flavor than anything, this is made to go along with my other Dark Materials homebrew (the Gallivespian and Panserbjorn). More to come soon.

Awesome. :smallcool: This looks a lot better than the last attempt at d20 dæmon I saw. Not that it wasn't good! This just looks better.

Thanks! :smallsmile:

The Witch PrC is up, go check it out (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7695705#post7695705)!