PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Warz

Psionic Dog
2010-01-14, 09:47 AM
Hey, I was wondering if any other playgrounders played Tiny Warz and either had a faction to recommend or were interested in starting a Giants faction over there.

For those of you who haven't heard about it, TinyWarz (http://www.tinywarz.com/) is a browser based Massive Multiplayer turn based war game where the players are the commanders of tank/mecha task forces. Players deploy to planetary arenas to collect resources and/or fight NPC bandits or other players for xp.

Players group themselves into factions which fight/ally/compete with other factions over bragging rights and faction points, which are used to purchase special perks for faction members.

The game is free to play, but requires spending TinyBucks to unlock some features. TinyBucks can be acquired with real world cash or by trading items in an in-game player market. With a little patience, skill, and savvy trading its possible to unlock the full features without paying a cent.

As for me, I'm a sporadic player (one who alternates between playing for a few months and then taking a few months hiatus before returning again) who currently has a L9 commander. I'm currently unpaid, but will become 'Paid' (features unlocked) just as soon as I can find someone willing to sell 40TB for a very very large stack of command that accumulated over my last hiatus.

So, anyone have a faction they're in to recommend or interest in creating a new faction out of playgrounders? I'd rather not just join one of the massive zerg-like factions where I'd be just a number.