PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Expanded Knowledge

Dac
2010-01-16, 02:47 AM
I'm a little bit unclear about how power function with regards to this feat. I understand that you get to pick Powers from another class with it, so long as it's a power = to your max level manifestable level -1, but what is that power governed by?

For instance, a Psychic Warrior is governed by Wis, and Psions are governed by (I believe) Int. Both require a minimum of 9 in their respective ability scores to mainfest their powers. If a Psychic Warrior took Expanded Knowledge and took a Power from the Psion class, what stat would govern that power? Would it still be Int? Or would the process of "adopting" it into your power pool change it to function off Wis?

Tavar
2010-01-16, 03:15 AM
It's added to your power list, so it works like any of your other powers. If you're a psion, based of int, etc.

sofawall
2010-01-16, 03:16 AM
I would have answered, but for some reason this thread refused to load, despite all other threads working fine. Odd.

Anyway, Tavar is correct.

Kelb_Panthera
2010-01-16, 10:32 AM
+1, if, for example, you get form of doom for your egoist via expanded knowledge, it still keys off of int, just like every other power your egoist knows.