PDA

View Full Version : Does the character builder allow Hybrid classes?

Ichneumon
2010-01-16, 10:37 AM
Hi,

I currently have the DDI character builder, updated, so not the demo. I canīt seem to find out how to create a hybrid character. They donīt seem to be in the class list. What am I doing wrong?:smallamused:

EDIT: Nevermind, I've found it.

Madak
2010-04-14, 06:42 AM
Mind sharing?

I'm still stumped :(

Voice of Reason
2010-04-14, 08:55 AM
If you updated your character builder recently enough, Hybrid will be an option down with the rest of the new PHB III content; I've used it several times, so I can assure you it's there.

Madak
2010-04-14, 11:21 AM
Okay, see it now.

For other slow people like me: you won't see Fighter/Wizard (for instance) under Class Choices, you'll see "Hybrid" and then have to choose Fighter/Wizard.

Mando Knight
2010-04-14, 12:40 PM
Okay, see it now.

For other slow people like me: you won't see Fighter/Wizard (for instance) under Class Choices, you'll see "Hybrid" and then have to choose Fighter/Wizard.

The reason for this is that you've got what, 20 classes to choose from now? That means there's about 190 different combinations to choose from for hybrids. That's like listing class and race together... I don't think you want to look through "Changeling Artificer" through "Halfling Warden" in order to get to the Humans.