PDA

View Full Version : Playing god

Pages : [1] 2

Gamerlord
2010-01-16, 02:55 PM
Map:
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3900/map10p.jpg
The land is barren, the land masses are nameless, roll for your deity points and say what you shall do, if anything! You can name the lands, or get straight to creating planes, making creatures, changing the barren,flat, land to whatever you want, or anything else!

Dragon queen
2010-01-16, 03:04 PM
Rolling for my deity points:
[roll0]

Dragon queen
2010-01-16, 03:09 PM
Hmmm.... The one that is to the southeast and that looks like a tree. It shall be called "Thorose" and I decree that it shall have trees and bushes of fruit.
Action: Name the southeastern continent "Thorose" and fill it with trees and fruit. If possible can I put fish in the water surrounding? I will spend as many deity points as necessary.

Gamerlord
2010-01-16, 03:13 PM
Hmmm.... The one that is to the southeast and that looks like a tree. It shall be called "Thorose" and I decree that it shall have trees and bushes of fruit.
Action: Name the southeastern continent "Thorose" and fill it with trees and fruit. If possible can I put fish in the water surrounding? I will spend as many deity points as necessary.

That will be all your points.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-16, 04:41 PM
Thalex looks out on the new world, deciding how his touch shall shape it.

[roll0]

[Edit: can I save points to carry over to the next round?]

ForzaFiori
2010-01-16, 05:00 PM
Deity Points:
[roll0]

Gamerlord
2010-01-16, 05:04 PM
Thalex looks out on the new world, deciding how his touch shall shape it.

[roll0]

[Edit: can I save points to carry over to the next round?]

Yes, remaining points carry on to the next round and beyond.

ForzaFiori
2010-01-16, 05:06 PM
"Oh look, a new world. How fun." Jormung rubs his hands together as he thinks. "It is decidedly lacking in interesting things though. I believe I'll change that. On the Northeastern island, here after named Thervian, shall appear oases, the areas near which will plentiful with trees, fruit, and game. The remaining area will remain barren. Soon I will populate this area with my creatures...

Action: Rename the northeastern island Thervian, and bring in several oases (hopefully this will require less points, since its not the whole island, just parts). If possible, I'd like to put an actual intelligent race on it, but if I don't have the points (something makes me doubt it) I will wait.

Gamerlord
2010-01-16, 05:11 PM
"Oh look, a new world. How fun." Jormung rubs his hands together as he thinks. "It is decidedly lacking in interesting things though. I believe I'll change that. On the Northeastern island, here after named Thervian, shall appear oases, the areas near which will plentiful with trees, fruit, and game. The remaining area will remain barren. Soon I will populate this area with my creatures...

Action: Rename the northeastern island Thervian, and bring in several oases (hopefully this will require less points, since its not the whole island, just parts). If possible, I'd like to put an actual intelligent race on it, but if I don't have the points (something makes me doubt it) I will wait.

By "Oases" do you mean "Oasis"?
It should cost only two points to create them.
The more powerful the race, the more points it would cost, for example, humans cost 1 point, while minotaurs probably would cost 4 points.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-16, 05:23 PM
[OOC: We can make our own custom races though right? Would the races be cheaper is linked to our domains?]

Gamerlord
2010-01-16, 05:25 PM
[OOC: We can make our own custom races though right? Would the races be cheaper is linked to our domains?]

Yes, yes to both.

ForzaFiori
2010-01-16, 05:59 PM
Jormund surveys his island. Perfect. Now then, to make my first followers. Jormund raises his hands, and the Tsuanu rise from the ground.

The Tsuanu

made by the god of chaos, the Tsuanu have very little that is always the same between them. They are all roughly humanoid, with a head, torso, arms and legs (though in some rare cases, the number of arms, legs, or heads could change). Their skin tone, Eye color, and hair color all very all across the known spectrum, sometimes being multiple colors on the same Tsuanu. The colors of a parent have no effect on their offspring. Two purple Tsuanu may produce a purple son, or a green one, or a red and yellow one. Despite this range in looks, a Tsuanu always recognizes another of their race. Like their features, their abilities are also vary variable, save for their endurance. No tsuanu that cannot walk for hours, or go days without food or water would survive in Thervian.
a Tsuan is, at heart, a nomad. They are almost always on the move, stopping at an oasis when they find one, staying usually for a few days, though sometimes as little as a few hours or as much as a ten-day before moving on.
Tsuanu, despite this wandering lifestyle, can name for you all of his immediate family (grand-parents, aunts, uncles, parents, siblings, cousins, children, neices and nephews, and grandchildren) and, when encountering one, will typically stay and swap stories with them for days after traveling to the nearest oasis. They are fiercely loyal to family members, and will help one to avenge an insult that has been given.
Insults to the Tsuanu happen often. Each Tsuanu has its own instinctive sense of honor. These codes of honor, however, vary through the race, just like everything else. A childs code, however, is typically an amalgamation of his mother and fathers. Therefore, families typically have at least some things in common with their code. The only similarities between all the codes are as follows: Help your family if they have been insulted; Destroy anything non-Tsuanu; and Share oases. Tsuanu are a very ethnocentric race, believe that not only are they the best race, but they are the only good and pure race, as they are the only race spawned by Jormund. They will attack and kill an outsider on sight, even working with a Tsuan who insulted them a moment before. Any outsider items will be tossed into the ocean. Only Tsuan people and items are good. An oasis is to necessary for life for a Tsuan to become greedy and attempt to claim one to his/her own, and so all Tsuan will share their water and food with another Tsuan.
Males and females are treated equally in Tsuan culture, and are hard to tell apart (save for the obvious female and male differences). When a male and female Tsuan mate, they stay together for as long as they wish to before parting, unless they woman becomes pregnant, in which case they will stay together until the child is raised and sets out on his own.
A Tsuan matures slightly faster than a human, becoming able to live on their own at 12. A Tsuanu woman also is only pregnant for half the time of a human, or 4.5 months. The few Tsuan who aren't killed in retribution for insults or from some sort of disease or lack of food will live to be around 70.

My attempt at a rather chaotic race. However, every race needs at least a little order, so there are some things in there that aren't horribly chaotic. If it would cost more than the 3 points I have left, let me know and I'll try to tone it down. Essentially though, they're multi-colored, very hardy humans.
If there is anything I've forgotten, or anything you would like to know about them, just ask.

Devixer
2010-01-16, 06:14 PM
"This should be fun," Kinamae said while scouting this land, "A blank canvas for my creations to thrive in."

Rolling for deity points:
[roll0]

"The larger southwestern isle is mine. It shall be named Lustavia, and be a land of tranquility."

Action: Rename largest southwestern island "Lustavia," and shape the land with rolling plains, natural plant life, and a deep valley through the middle, through which a fresh river runs.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-16, 06:20 PM
Thalex looks around at the world as it is shaped and guided by other gods. He see's the land of Thorose. Filling with plants and its sea ripe with fish. Thalex smiles and reaches down to touch the earth.

From that first touch, arise the Orcs.

Name: Orc
Apperence: Green skinned, solidly built
Abilities: Orc's are closer related to plants than humans, they don't eat instead there green skin lets them photosynthesis, they can survive with fresh or salt water. They have no gender, instead they reproduce by releases spores as they walk. Most of the spores die, fertilizing the ground, some spores however rapidly mature into young Orc's who then rapidly grow into adult Orc's (a week for a spore to turn into a young Orc, human equiviant of an 8 year old, a month for it to turn into an adult.) Orc's have a shorter life span (Averaging 50 years) however they do no suffer aging, remaining fit and healthy until they simply die.

Orc's are also more hardy than normal humans, and it takes several heavy blows with a strong weapon before an Orc is killed.

He talks to them of the value of life, and how they should respect all creation. (spending however many deity points to make them a race of worshipers)

Gamerlord
2010-01-16, 06:26 PM
Thalex looks around at the world as it is shaped and guided by other gods. He see's the land of Thorose. Filling with plants and its sea ripe with fish. Thalex smiles and reaches down to touch the earth.

From that first touch, arise the Orcs.

Name: Orc
Apperence: Green skinned, solidly built
Abilities: Orc's are closer related to plants than humans, they don't eat instead there green skin lets them photosynthesis, they can survive with fresh or salt water. They have no gender, instead they reproduce by releases spores as they walk. Most of the spores die, fertilizing the ground, some spores however rapidly mature into young Orc's who then rapidly grow into adult Orc's (a week for a spore to turn into a young Orc, human equiviant of an 8 year old, a month for it to turn into an adult.) Orc's have a shorter life span (Averaging 50 years) however they do no suffer aging, remaining fit and healthy until they simply die.

Orc's are also more hardy than normal humans, and it takes several heavy blows with a strong weapon before an Orc is killed.

He talks to them of the value of life, and how they should respect all creation. (spending however many deity points to make them a race of worshipers)

2 to create the species, one to make them a race of worshipers.

ForzaFiori
2010-01-16, 06:38 PM
Gamerkid: Are the Tsuanu ok? Oh, if possible, I'd like to do the whole "race of worshippers" thing too, if I have the points.

Gamerlord
2010-01-16, 06:49 PM
Gamerkid: Are the Tsuanu ok? Oh, if possible, I'd like to do the whole "race of worshippers" thing too, if I have the points.

They are fine, and yes, you may do the race of worshipers thing.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-16, 06:53 PM
Thalex observes the sea's there depths entrancing him. He reaches out yet again, this time to the pressing depths of the floor of the sea.

Where his touch lands, he creates The Deep Ones

Name: Deep Ones
Appearance: a mixture between jellyfish and man.
Abilities: Deep Ones live in the pressing depths of the oceanic floor, they are immune to its crushing power and breath water freely. Deep ones survive by converting the salt in the water to energy. Deep ones have long lives, but slow reproductive cycles, lying to be hundreds of years old, and laying 6 eggs, every 12 years. Deep ones are high intelligent but naturally aggressive, and tend to attack anyone crossing the seas.

Thalex preaches to them about the future, the coming life, the world that will be, and their place in it. He encourages them to tend to seas and protect them from those that would do them harm.

(Race of worshipers again if I can afford it.)

Gamerlord
2010-01-16, 06:58 PM
Thalex observes the sea's there depths entrancing him. He reaches out yet again, this time to the pressing depths of the floor of the sea.

Where his touch lands, he creates The Deep Ones

Name: Deep Ones
Appearance: a mixture between jellyfish and man.
Abilities: Deep Ones live in the pressing depths of the oceanic floor, they are immune to its crushing power and breath water freely. Deep ones survive by converting the salt in the water to energy. Deep ones have long lives, but slow reproductive cycles, lying to be hundreds of years old, and laying 6 eggs, every 12 years. Deep ones are high intelligent but naturally aggressive, and tend to attack anyone crossing the seas.

Thalex preaches to them about the future, the coming life, the world that will be, and their place in it. He encourages them to tend to seas and protect them from those that would do them harm.

(Race of worshipers again if I can afford it.)
It will cost you the rest of your points.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-16, 07:11 PM
It will cost you the rest of your points.

Sounds good to me.

Edit: Oh, Dragon queen, I'm not stealing your land, just sharing it. Orc's are peaceful and tend to the land. I thought you would appreciate them being born on your land.

Devixer
2010-01-16, 07:23 PM
Kinamae surveyed the other lands, and the other gods who were creating their followers. *He felt that if he had some of his own, he would last longer in this world. Therefore, with a few thoughts, the Huraa' Si arose on Lustavia.

The Huraa' Si are a distinct species of human that are already born with intelligence beyond that of children. As such, they emotionally mature rapidly, giving a slight illusion of a longer lifespan.*

The appearances and personalities of this species' members alike are ruled entirely by the rules of genetics and inheritance. However, most genes are the same, meaning that very little factors can completely change a Huraa' Si.

They can live both a sedentary and nomadic lifestyle, as they are suited to the environment rather well. Their mating and evolutionary processes are exactly the same as a normal human.

He then began teaching his creations of the balance of life, and that this balance must be kept at any cost, lest it spell doom for the universe. He also taught that night was not something to fear, but to embrace.

Gamerlord
2010-01-16, 07:32 PM
Kinamae surveyed the other lands, and the other gods who were creating their followers. *He felt that if he had some of his own, he would last longer in this world. Therefore, with a few thoughts, the Huraa' Si arose on Lustavia.

The Huraa' Si are a distinct species of human that are already born with intelligence beyond that of children. As such, they emotionally mature rapidly, giving a slight illusion of a longer lifespan.*

The appearances and personalities of this species' members alike are ruled entirely by the rules of genetics and inheritance. However, most genes are the same, meaning that very little factors can completely change a Huraa' Si.

They can live both a sedentary and nomadic lifestyle, as they are suited to the environment rather well. Their mating and evolutionary processes are exactly the same as a normal human.

He then began teaching his creations of the balance of life, and that this balance must be kept at any cost, lest it spell doom for the universe. He also taught that night was not something to fear, but to embrace.
Altogether, that should cost 4 points.

ForzaFiori
2010-01-16, 07:33 PM
Looking down on Lustovia, Jormung laughed. Well isn't that a popular little island. I may have to add my own little spice to it in time. Gotta keep up the diversity after all.

Just FYI, I'm not talking about destroying yet. Just my own plants, animals, races, etc, which will add a chaotic element. Not necessarily harmful. Though it may not seem like it, Jormung isn't an evil god. He just rules over things that are just a needed as order and creation, just not as recognized.

Dragon queen
2010-01-16, 07:53 PM
She nods and says "Thalix, as long as they cause no trouble then I shall consider it sharing, But when my people come you must respect their need to share the fishing areas and food.I shall have east and south." She smiles and rides away in unicorn form.

PS:This is not my turn. Just roleplaying.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-16, 08:20 PM
Thalex smiles tiredly at Taina, in his form of an old man. "My Orc's require no food, and their presence will increase the growth of all plant life on the island. I do not wish to restrict them. Prehaps we could look at co-existing?"

OOC: Trying to talk to Taina before she rides away.

Devixer
2010-01-16, 09:04 PM
Kinamae walked among his first complex creation in his traveler form. Overall, he was quite pleased with these results. The Huraa' Si had quickly begun to form societies, and were beginning to master written language. They had exceeded even the Creator's expectations. He began to look towards the other lands, which were progressing at a similar rate. The inhabitants of each region were the same yet so different. The future was promising, at least to Kinamae.

Gamerlord
2010-01-17, 07:28 AM
Now we wait for complete_sin....

Dragon queen
2010-01-17, 08:10 AM
"These orcs are much better then I thought. Since all of the food is not needed to share, would you mind if my people protect your people as a gift?"she nods a Thalix.

Dragon queen
2010-01-17, 12:11 PM
Umm... when is complete_sin going to get here? I would like to know what continent her followers are going to live on.

Complete_Sin
2010-01-17, 05:31 PM
Selena looks upon the lowest island on the right hand side of the map.
Deity Points [roll0]

She reaches her hand down and lets the land raise itself in the center slightly creating a wide short volcano filled with water instead of lava.
She also brings fourth the Air Elementals, and Water Weirds, and if i have enough points drow worshippers.

"I will name this place Thealus."

WrathOfLife
2010-01-17, 06:04 PM
Selena looks upon the lowest island on the right hand side of the map.
Deity Points [roll0]

She reaches her hand down and lets the land raise itself in the center slightly creating a wide short volcano filled with water instead of lava.
She also brings fourth the Air Elementals, and Water Weirds, and if i have enough points drow worshippers.

"I will name this place Thealus."

That Island is called Thorose, and is populated by Orcs, with both Thalex and Taina turning their combined attention to it.

Complete_Sin
2010-01-17, 06:17 PM
Och nevermind then, going somewhere else xD

What about the top right island?

Dragon queen
2010-01-17, 06:23 PM
Och nevermind then, going somewhere else xD

What about the top right island?

The top right has been taken by Jormung (Mf11). I think.

Complete_Sin
2010-01-17, 06:26 PM
och, South west is mine!

Redoing everythin except rolls, to match my new land.
(so im taking the 2 small islands surrounding the 2 larger connected islands as well as the connected island, all one continent name Aimeetsuna pronounced E-meet-tsune-a)
Selena looks down "dang all the good places ar taken" she puts her hand down "these islands shall be called Aimeetsuna" on the upper part of the connected island ponds surrounded by rain forest. and on the lower part of the connected island its barren land while underneath that(in the ground) she creates elaborate tunnels.

In the tunnels she creates Dwarves and earth elementals. And im guessing she dosent have any more points left(good thing the islands are small.) But if she does have more she will create nymphs in the rain forest.

"I very much respect your orc race" selena says

Dragon queen
2010-01-17, 06:30 PM
hmm... well I can tell you one thing,The big island and the one on top of it have not I repeat have not been taken. I think someone took the one that looks like a dumbbell though.

Gamerlord
2010-01-17, 07:20 PM
I will get up the new map any moment and start round 2 soon, I am just having trouble with my imageshack account.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-17, 07:22 PM
och, South west is mine!

Redoing everythin except rolls, to match my new land.
(so im taking the 2 small islands surrounding the 2 larger connected islands as well as the connected island, all one continent name Aimeetsuna pronounced E-meet-tsune-a)
Selena looks down "dang all the good places ar taken" she puts her hand down "these islands shall be called Aimeetsuna" on the upper part of the connected island ponds surrounded by rain forest. and on the lower part of the connected island its barren land while underneath that(in the ground) she creates elaborate tunnels.

In the tunnels she creates Dwarves and earth elementals. And im guessing she dosent have any more points left(good thing the islands are small.) But if she does have more she will create nymphs in the rain forest.

"I very much respect your orc race" selena says

Taken by Dark apprentice, but this doesn't mean you can't work there as well. Just... be sure you don't upset each other.

Thalex smiles on Selena "The Orc's are a kind people, I should like to see more of their like, however I fear with all the activity from the other gods that this will not always be so." Thalex sighs deeply "We must watch, and hope that this land can be united in peace."

Complete_Sin
2010-01-17, 07:23 PM
He said isle which made me think he wanted the connection space between the two islands.

"yes being united, it is a grand idea isnt it" she smiles "but how long do they live?"

WrathOfLife
2010-01-17, 07:48 PM
Thalex smiles fatherly at Selena "For as long as they can."

Complete_Sin
2010-01-17, 07:50 PM
heh, she smiles back, "thats not excatly what i meant". She smirks "are they like trees or are they like flowers? In the respect for aging"

Gamerlord
2010-01-17, 08:06 PM
Guys, posting up the map might take awhile, my imageshack account is being an idiot.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-17, 08:06 PM
"They reach the end of their lives in around 50 years." Thalex looks over Selena carefully. "What do you intend for the Huraa' Si?"

Edit: I can keep the RP up for awhile, but I wouldn't mind a new turn :smalltongue:

Complete_Sin
2010-01-17, 08:25 PM
what is the Huraa' Si?

WrathOfLife
2010-01-17, 08:38 PM

^ These are. I'm still fair sure you're both on the same island...

Complete_Sin
2010-01-17, 08:49 PM
"I have no plans for the Huraa' Si They deserve to live just like everyone else, besides i dont see why they woundlt be able to co-exist with, in a rainforest."

Devixer
2010-01-18, 02:58 AM
"The Huraa' Si are a peceful kind, according to my observations," Kinamae noted, "They will be able to coexist with any people, as long as they aren't attacked."

Gamerlord
2010-01-18, 08:43 AM
ROUND 2!
New Map:
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/7345/map20.jpg
Civilizations spring up above and below the surface, the Huraa' Si rise forward into two tribes, one on the upper island, one on the lower, naming themselves after north and south.
The Deep ones rise up as well, prepared to destroy all invaders of the sea. The dwarves and earth elementals rise up as well (At some point I will make a map of the underground.), in two villages called Krack and Rikcarn. Two orc tribes rise up in the southeast islands, calling themselves Greenwood tribe and Icewater tribe. The Tsuanu quickly rise up into two tribes, each claiming one of the four oases, they name themselves after their deity.

REMAINING DEITY POINTS FOR EACH:
Kinamae: 3 points
Jormung: 0 points
Thalex: 0 points
Tania: 0 points
Selena: 0 points

On another note, for each race you created that is a race of worshipers, add 1 points to your deity points when you roll for them.

Dragon queen
2010-01-18, 09:15 AM
Rolling for mah deity points!
[roll0]

Dragon queen
2010-01-18, 09:34 AM
Taina shall create a race called the Hyan. That should be 3 points because I want them to be my followers.

The Hyan appear humans with spikes on the back of their heads. They only use force when necessary, and respect all life. The spikes in the back of their heads actually can not be used to fight. They are merely there for show. If a Hyan tried to use his/her spikes to fight it could result in them losing their spikes or worse.The Hyan live 12 years longer then humans. They usually live to be 105 years old. They reproduce every 4 years and give birth to one Hyan. You can tell if a Hyan is male or female by the color of their spikes. All males have brown or black spines while females only have chestnut.

I also wish to inhabit the island with animals. How about some boars and some deer on Thorose. I also wish to put the Hyan in villages on the east and west sides of Thorose. Can I use my remaining points if I have any to make my people more intelligent?

Gamerlord
2010-01-18, 09:35 AM
Taina shall create a race called the Hyan. That should be 3 points because I want them to be my followers.

The Hyan appear humans with spikes on the back of their heads. They only use force when necessary, and respect all life. The spikes in the back of their heads actually can not be used to fight They are merely there for show. If a Hyan tried to use his/her spikes it could result in them losing their spikes or worse.The Hyan live 12 years longer then humans. They usually live to be 105 years old. They reproduce every 4 years and give birth to one Hyan. You can tell if a Hyan is male or female by the color of their spikes. All males have brown or black spines while females only have a chestnut.

I also wish to inhabit the island with animals. How about some boars and some deer on Thorose. I also wish to put the Hyan in villages on the east and west sides of Thorose. Can I use my remaining points if I have any to make my people more intelligent?

Yes you may, it will cost you all your points

Devixer
2010-01-18, 11:26 AM

[roll0]

"Interesting," Kinamae said, "The Huraa' Si are doing well. But if they are attacked, they would not be able to defend themselves. And then there is the problem of their decision to split. They shall have to coexist if they wish to thrive."

Action: Make the Southland favorable for crops and other natural food sources, and give the Northern lands several deposits of ore. Also, if it is possible, teach the Huraa 'Si arcane and divine magic.

Gamerlord
2010-01-18, 12:00 PM

[roll0]

"Interesting," Kinamae said, "The Huraa' Si are doing well. But if they are attacked, they would not be able to defend themselves. And then there is the problem of their decision to split. They shall have to coexist if they wish to thrive."

Action: Make the Southland favorable for crops and other natural food sources, and give the Northern lands several deposits of ore. Also, if it is possible, teach the Huraa 'Si arcane and divine magic.

That will cost you 6 points altogether.

ForzaFiori
2010-01-18, 04:46 PM
Deity Points:
[roll0]

ForzaFiori
2010-01-18, 05:02 PM
Oh, I feel powerful today. Jormung mutters to himself as he turns his head back towards this new creation. Whatever shall I do? seeing the Tsuanu thriving, if not exactly as he wished, Jormung turns his attention to Thervian. I will give the Tsuanu additional power, that they may thrive as one people, rather than two. He then infuses the brightest of the race with the powers of Arcane magic. (Any Tsuanu with a high intelligence (at least above average on the human IQ scale, though the smarter they are, the better the chance and the more powerful) has a chance of developing as a wizard).

He then walks the land in his armored form, calling the leaders of the two tribes, Jor and Mung, at a neutral Oasis. I am Jormung, the Red God, your creator! I have given your people this island to use as one race, one nation! Now, I have given some of your people the power of magic! These individuals will be separate from the rest of the Tsuanu. They will wear only red, as it is my color. No other Tsuan may wear this color. They will be outside the law, though bound to defend the Tsuanu as a whole from any threat. In addition, I demand that the sons of Jor marry the daughters of Mung, and the sons of Mung the daughters of Jor, until all are united on Thervian. Beware, any Tsuan that does not follow my orders will be dealt with in a most painful manner, and bring great shame upon his family.

So saying, Jormung leaves the island, infusing many with magic. Those with magic he calls also, to another oasis, this time appearing as a fire elemental. I have ordered the two tribes unified, so that together you may rule Thervian. I have also granted all here the power of magic. This power will come to those who are worthy in my eyes. All of those assembled will stay at this oasis and create a learning center, that you may train future magicians in the art of magic, and in what I will demand of you. All with magic receive my blessings, and are outside the law. You may take any action you deem needed to further my only commandment of you. The Tsuanu magicians must protect the unified Tsuan government, from outside and inner interference. Any invading outsiders, or rebelling Tsuan, must be destroyed, and Tsuan must stay a unified nation. Any magicians who go against me will lose their power, their honor, and their life, and no others in their family line will ever again develop magic and gain the ability to wear red

Jormung leaves the magicians at the oasis, and stops to observe what has happened among his race.

(Don't think I did too much that requires actual points, save for the giving of magic. Other than that, I "nudged" the Tsuan towards becoming one nation I hope, and created a caste to insure that it stays that way. Also, I'd like it so that any magician that doesn't do what I say will lose their powers and die, if that costs extra its cool.)

WrathOfLife
2010-01-18, 05:48 PM
[roll0] ... must be a day of resting...

Thalex looks out on the world, and in it he saw growth and happiness. This was good.

Thalex turns his attention back to the island of Thorose. Happy to see the Island progress in wondrous peace, Thalex adds to the lives of the Island.

Thalex breaths into the air above Thorose and creates the Fairview

Name:Fairview
Appearance: giant colorful birds
Abilities: Almost exactly the same as humans, but they survive on a diet of fish alone. And can fly.

Thalex speaks to them of the importance of protecting life all life, and valuing the friendship and cooperation that exists on the island of Thorose.
(More worshipers)

gorknmork
2010-01-18, 07:08 PM
What is this? Anyone care to tell. And can I join.....

Complete_Sin
2010-01-18, 07:12 PM
[roll0]
"Dwarves, i am your creator Selena, i am here to bless you with the knowledge of technology, you must know death is a part of life, so it is important and you must honour it. When one of you dies, dig your family sa tomb that is where your family shall rest together." She smiles

Giving them advanced intellect for building technology.

EDIT: if you want to join a game you have to go into the recruitment thread. Ussually you cannot join an already started game.

gorknmork
2010-01-18, 07:20 PM
Ok, thanks.

Devixer
2010-01-18, 09:13 PM
"Your people are quite impressive," Kinamae told Selena, "A race of people who have the know-how to create technology. I do not believe any others can do that quite yet."

Complete_Sin
2010-01-18, 09:32 PM
"not yet" she winks "i have some more advanced people in mind, where i shall...well anyway youll see later" she winks again.

"i feel both of our people could become great friends"

Devixer
2010-01-18, 09:37 PM
Kinamae smiled. "I believe I shall. And I feel the same way. After all, it's either that or bitter enemies, and I do not want the latter option to occur."

Complete_Sin
2010-01-18, 09:43 PM
"Very few people Wish for war, pain and suffering. But in my opinion they are all life experiences all very important, because without suffering people woundlt know happiness because they would always be happy, which in turn means they'd always be in misery."

She giggles, "i guess thats kind of off topic, sorry"

"Maybe we should propose a meeting to our people. Later, with peace offerings and a vow of peace or some such."

Devixer
2010-01-18, 09:46 PM
Kinamae's smiled widened a bit."It wasn't off topic at all. I feel the same way, in fact. War is hell, but it is also necessary. We can't mollycoddle beings straight into extinction. They need to know just how horrible life can be."

Complete_Sin
2010-01-18, 09:50 PM
"aye, but please no droubts i dont want my rainforest to die." She looks at him "if you want them to know the harshness of life send a pack of tigers or something or some swarms...however i think that would be a little harsh for a new race to handle."

She grins back, "what are your people good at?"

Devixer
2010-01-18, 09:54 PM
Kinamae chuckled slightly. "I don't wish to send all my fury at my creation just yet. That's for when they become too greedy for their own good."

"The Huraa 'Si have learned magic recently. I also intend for them to become skilled craftsmen of all types... but that won't be for a little while."

Complete_Sin
2010-01-18, 10:05 PM
"Ahh, magic...what a useful thing, maybe the dwarves will work better with them then i thought." She smiles "Magic and technology the ultimate combo."

Devixer
2010-01-18, 10:12 PM
"I've always thought so. Each can do some feats that the other cannot."

Complete_Sin
2010-01-18, 10:17 PM
"Agreed, Maybe one of us should make problem so to speak, an underdeveloped brutsish race, small in numbers. Strong in body weak of mind."
she lets her smile drop "of course once our races get on there feet first"

"im also thinking of making another 'Island' A floating island made of mist similar to my homeplane."

Devixer
2010-01-18, 10:23 PM
"Of course. They have to learn to crawl before they learn to walk."

"An intriguing proposition. But just what purpose would this island serve?"

Complete_Sin
2010-01-18, 10:28 PM
"This island would hold the peacekeepers...an indirect way to control what happens on the planet, they will be the strongest the elite. They will have no such thing as malice or vindictivness or anger, they will have everything else though. Im hoping to have one person from each race representing that race present, That kind of idea...a place where they supervise the world"

She looks down at the islands they where creating..."I was hoping to talk to the other gods of this idea, to make sure everyone was fine with it, of course these creatures will not always intervene only when its the right and best time."

She smiles an impish grin.

Devixer
2010-01-18, 10:32 PM
Kinamae crossed his arms and hung his head in thought. "It is a plausible idea. It would likely be easy to convince most of the others to cooperate. Secrecy would be of dire importance, though. Sometimes the truth is better off not known."

Complete_Sin
2010-01-18, 10:34 PM
"What do you mean by that?" She asks not understanding.

Devixer
2010-01-18, 10:39 PM
"This is something we should keep from our followers. They won't like being under constant survaillance, but if they do not know, they cannot dislike it."

Complete_Sin
2010-01-18, 10:41 PM
"I see what your saying now" she lets a smile touch the side of her lip "what do you suggest?"

Devixer
2010-01-18, 10:56 PM
"Well, the most simple solution is to not tell our creations of this new development. In addition, if those we choose as representatives refuse the offer, we erase their memory of that occurence. Also, our choices should be relatively introverted, so that their chances of feeling homesick are reduced."

WrathOfLife
2010-01-18, 10:59 PM
Thalex listens into the gods banter. Having power of divination has its advantages. However Thalex was little a frustrated at their talk.

Thalex, aka, The Watcher, already kept a close eye on his own people, but what these two gods were proposing sounded like a global dictatorship.

But Thalex, being Thalex, said nothing and merely continued to watch and listen. Perhaps in time, such a union would be necessary, and Thalex very much wanted to see what the other gods would want out of such a union.

Complete_Sin
2010-01-18, 11:09 PM
"yes, we could do it, however i am content till this world grows greedy to do this." She smirks.

Devixer
2010-01-18, 11:13 PM
"Of course. This should be an absolute last resort. I don't really like the idea, but the time may come when it is neccessary."

Complete_Sin
2010-01-18, 11:17 PM
"agreed, only time will tell what the mortal mind unfolds into. Its also why im hesitant to make my super intellectual race." She grins widely now.

Devixer
2010-01-18, 11:30 PM
Kinamae smiled at that. "If they are of superior intellect, than they should recognize the evilsof avarice. If not, well, learning experience."

Complete_Sin
2010-01-18, 11:32 PM
"dont forget with superiority others become jelous. And war can occur, and with superiority people become bored and malicious."
She lets he smile slide off her face.

Devixer
2010-01-18, 11:40 PM
"I am aware of that. Eventually, the time will come when our awareness is put to the test."

Complete_Sin
2010-01-18, 11:42 PM
"Yes, but i wish to be ready for that." she lets her hair down out of the french bun it was in, and it falls down reaching the middle of her back.

Devixer
2010-01-19, 12:08 AM
"I hope we are all ready when the time requires it," Kinamae said. When Selena let her hair fall, he grinned in an appreciative manner.

ForzaFiori
2010-01-19, 12:37 AM
Jormung appears near Thalex. I see I am not the only one with far reaching ears my friend. What do you think of what Kinamae and Selena are planning? I for one have already given my race protectors, ones they know of. That they might need others would require... quite an inconvenience. In addition, the Tsuanu are a very introverted race. I have commanded them to keep to their island for now. I do not think one would be willing to protect outsiders. However, in later centuries... well, we can't know what will happen. However, I would like another's ideas on the topic. Keeps one from being too close minded.

Gamerlord
2010-01-19, 02:03 PM
Is that everyone? All 5?

Devixer
2010-01-19, 06:06 PM
OOC: I think so.

Dragon queen
2010-01-19, 07:16 PM
Taina clearly remarks "We are all at peace now but who will be the first to strike war? I know this not but while a god of death is at hand we must always have the knowledge his people shall attack with divine and arcane magic. So I have decided to keep a close eye on you Jormung.

Complete_Sin
2010-01-19, 07:23 PM
"umm..." selena says "I am also a god of death" she smiles "But i prefer Rebirth"

Devixer
2010-01-19, 07:32 PM
Kinamae smiled. "Well, I'm glad I do not control death."

Gamerlord
2010-01-19, 07:35 PM
OOC: I think so.

OOC: Got it, will get up an update soon.

ForzaFiori
2010-01-19, 08:15 PM
Death? My friends, I do not deal in death, only chaos. Selena is the Goddess of Death. If you have a problem with creatures dying, take it up with her. In the mean time, please, allow me to further explain my fields. I am a god of Chaos, Destruction, Anger, and War. I control these things not to bring destruction to the world, but the further it. Stagnation, be it by the world uniting as one, or by becoming so set in its ways that nothing can change, or by being covered in creation so that nothing new may come, leads only to the end of all. When a small amount of Chaos is added to the order though, or destruction to creation, war to peace, it prevents the complete stagnation, and forces societies to adapt and further themselves. My domains, and Selena's death, are just as important for the furthering of life as Kenamae's Law, or Thalex's Life. It is all about the balance.

Complete_Sin
2010-01-19, 08:25 PM
"also please dont forget, if people didnt die, lived forever the population would be ever rising and soon all the food and water and living space would be gone." she smiles "thanks for the defense jormung.

Devixer
2010-01-19, 08:28 PM
"I never thought I would agree with a god of Chaos, but here I am. The balance of the worlds must be preserved. Death is just as required for this balance as birth."

Gamerlord
2010-01-20, 05:09 PM
Round 3
Map:
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/4330/map30.jpg
The Tsuanu mages start their magic academy, building a statue of the fire elemental form of Jormung to mark the site on one of the oases, one of them shows immediate skill, a Tsuanu called Tsukarn quickly becomes the head of the school, he seems to specialize in fire-magic, but behind the scenes, he pratices necromancy, trying to learn a way to grant immortality to the most powerful mages of the Tsuanu, so that they may protect the kingdom of the Tsuanu forever. One week he makes a stunning breakthrough: The ability to animate the dead as skeletons and zombies, sadly, the spell makes the victim (He has been experimenting on the bodies of students killed in accidents) mindless and not very effective, so he goes back to the metaphorical drawing board.

The dwarfs put their brains to good use, building mighty cities in the underground, they also begin using earth elementals as guardians and workers, having do any task the dwarfs cannot do.

The Huraa' Si unite in trade, trading whatever they need back and forth, they also start a magic school, but a special kind, in their obession with balance, they make it that the school teachs divine and arcane magic combined. The first mystic theruges are created.

The Fairview become a special sort of nomadic people, they travel between the four villages of the island, constantly trading wherever they go..

Speaking of the Hyan, they rise up into two villages, Han and Yan (Sorry for the complete lack of creativity in those names.) The first meetings they have with the orcs is good.

The seals of peace fade away, now deities may duel with one another.

On another note, Wrathoflife said he might be busy for a few days, and gave me instructions on what to do.

Kinamae: 6 points
Jormung: 8 points
Selena: 0 points

Gamerlord
2010-01-20, 05:27 PM
Deity points:
[roll0]

Dragon queen
2010-01-20, 05:28 PM
Deity points:

[roll0]

WrathOfLife
2010-01-20, 05:45 PM
Deity points:
[roll0]

OOC: I have returned! May I assume this roll is for me? If so, could you let me know the prices in Deity points for the things I asked for in the PM? Thanks oh might GM!

Dragon queen
2010-01-20, 05:56 PM
" This land of Thorose is yet majestic to all who live their lives in this paradise. But if the island were to be destroyed All hope would be lost to the species who dwell upon it as well. So there forth I shall give these fine creatures of my own creation the power to wield grand arcane and divine magic.

ACTION: I wish to give the Hyan divine and arcane abilities. That should be three points if I am correct. I also wish to give my people horses and oxen. And I would like to make another race. A race of followers.

The Koko-kam are water elves. They look that of merfolk and have tails. They have under water villages in which are protected with a type of force field so that no unwelcome visitors may arrive. They worship Taina only and destroy all who are evil in any way. They are not found of visitors who belive in the ways of death and agony. They look of that of elves that have a merfolk tail. The female ones have bright colors such as aqua,light green,pink, or purple. Males have darker colors with the occasional green. A Koko-kam breeds once a decade and they stay with their mate for the rest of their life. If a Koko-kam has great honor he/she may become a guardian. A guardian protects a beach that holds a sacred treasure from a wanderer or an unknown humanoid. A Koko-kam may ask the person to leave or if they are not willing ask a riddle. If the humanoid can not figure out then they leave. The Koko-kam speak a language like aquan. They can not go onto land and only sit on rocks close to a shore to question huminoids. They live 70 years.

Gamerlord
2010-01-20, 06:03 PM
OOC: I have returned! May I assume this roll is for me? If so, could you let me know the prices in Deity points for the things I asked for in the PM? Thanks oh might GM!
Hiveborn=3 points
Sea sung=2 points
Petals=3 points
Sorrow=1 point
Watchers=4 points
Sapient Pearwood aka Wooden ones=3 points

WrathOfLife
2010-01-20, 06:22 PM
Thalex, The Gardener

Seeing the other gods rebuke Jormung, for his comments, Thalex stays quiet however, once the others have finished their discussions. Thalex comments quietly to Jormung. "Life must always remain free."

Thalex blows out a strong wind, and from their are born the Sorrows.

Name: Sorrows
Appearance: A wisp of cloud, this a slight gray streak
Abilities: Sorrows, despit their name are happy creatures, who gather in large communities high in the sky. For you see, Sorrows are brothers to the clouds themselves. Fluffly and light, they sail on the skys looking down on the earth. Sorrows are often filled with a powerful wanderlust that makes them travel from their communities to see what can be seen. When two Sorrows meet it is a joyous event in which the Sorrows cry freely as they dance around each other. Their tears come with such volume that it creates a light and pleasant rain storm. However when two communities of Sorrows meet, such is their joy that their tears can create a massive downpour of rain. Sorrows breed a-sexually and have short lives. So short is their lives that many sorrows travel their whole lives without meeting another Sorrow, this is why their joy is so great at a meeting. Sorrows sustain their forms from the water of the sea, as it rises to form clouds. As such it is a brave sorrow who attempts to cross a desert.
Location: Middle of the map, however Sorrows travel constantly, and with no need to settle, they will not stay in one place for long.

Thalex speaks to them of the joy of life, and of rare meetings and sudden love. Making them worshipers. (2 points total)

Thalex then dips his hand in the north western seas and from his hands slide out the Sea-sung

Name: Sea-Sung
Appearance: Very similar to blue whales
Abilities: Sea-sung grow to be very old and are very wise. They reproduce slowly and live off of the smallest of fish in the seas. Living in the deep crushing depths, the Sea-sung rarely surface to deal with life above, however when they do they are said to be a wondrous sight to behold, for despite their size they hold themselves with a kind of grace. Sea-sung very wise and will almost always see straight to the heart of things.

Thalex speaks to them of the greatness of life, of its need to be protected, and safe guarded. He speaks to them of the wisdom of ages, and time immortal. Making them worshipers (3 points total, 5 spent this round)

Thalex then considers slowly. He had made life of every kind, and yet he cannot offer them the same protection that they offer each other. And so, he drives his hand deep into the earth, and from there are born, The Watchers.

Name: Watchers
Appearance: hairless ugly moles, who move with grace
Abilities: Watchers live deep underground, getting warmth from the earths core. They live off of the metals they find hidden deep underground. They breed in litters, with a female giving birth to many young at any one time. Despite been totally blind they are blessed by Thalex with a great power. They can see all that is, on the land above, and they may mentally commune with all of Thalex's creations. While they resent being used like telephones, they will gladly pass on messages to other creatures, warning of dangers, or speaking of safe lands, requesting aid, or offering assistance.
Location: Deep underground, away from other underground dwellers.

Thalex speaks to them of the great union of life, how all creatures work together for the betterment of each other, he talks of the protection of that cycle and the blessings of creation. He makes them worshipers (total 5 points, spent 10)

Thalex looks on all he has created and smiled. The other gods thought to rase one race above another. Thalex sort merely to create and protect.

Thalex glanced back over to the other gods. He feared about their council, he feared their magic, he feared there technology. It was creation, but it was not life.

Should life be endangered he would have to act. And with that he turns his gaze on to the Tsuanu, watching the birth of necromancy.

"This..." Thalex begins "Will simply not do..."

He retires to watch, deciding on his next course of action.

Dragon queen
2010-01-20, 07:14 PM
"I am worried that underwater wars between our creations. While it may not be in any of the gods or goddesses will, but once the creatures learn of each other they shall fight to gain the sea." Taina smiles but then looks down upon the sea and says "Who shall be the first to choose war as their destiny? Who shall choose to murder millions for his own favor? And who shall be the one to destroy all creation? I know that one of us shall do this out of anger for if I know if this is my own destiny or yours I know not." She sighs then turns and gos to sit in her kingdom.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-20, 09:41 PM
Thalex smiles warmly at Taina. "Our people will see us as friends, through us, they will see the common ground they have with each other. All that they need is to learn to respect one another and they shall find peace and purpose." Thalex looks on at Taina's Koko-kam. "A wondrous people you have created. I hope they grow and blossom into a truly remarkable people."

ForzaFiori
2010-01-20, 09:54 PM
Deity Points:[roll0]

"Will the Tsuanu never hear about curiosity and the cat? It seems I must once again go and fix things with them." Jormung appears in Tsukarn's study in the academy. "Tsukarn, what am I, Jormung, the lord of?" When Tsukarn answers with Jormung's domains, he continues. Right. Chaos, DESTRUCTION, Anger, and War. Tell me Tsukarn, why do you presume to take control of that which I have destroyed? I am the God of the Tsuanu, not the magicians of the Academy. When a Tsuan dies, their body is to be LEFT DEAD from now on. Cease this necromancy, or there will be retribution. All other types of magic are fine, and shall be taught, but do not reanimate dead matter. With a burst of fire, Jormung leaves.

Seeing the many races of the sea and air, as well as the races of the land, Jormung creates another race of worshipers, the Panmund.

Panmund:

Name: Panmund (singular: Panmundi)
Appearance: picture flying fish, except with real wings with hands at the end, lungs as well as gills, and six webbed legs instead of fins. Then make them around 10 feet long. In addition, they are shades of red, with males a darker shade (close to burgundy) then females (almost a salmon).
Abilities: Panmund are a race of all three areas, land, sea, and air. As such, they can fly, swim, and walk, as well as breath both air and water. They excel at all three areas, swimming, running, and flying with great speed. Their legs are very strong, as are their hands, though the arms, due to being attached to wings, are slightly fragile. They are highly intelligent, and the eldest have great wisdom due to their long lifespan (300 years on average). They spend the beginnings of their life in the ocean, appearing much like tadpoles, but maturing much faster. In addition, the Panmund share a mind link with all other Panmundi in a 5 mile radius. Despite their prowess, they are a highly peaceful race, always ready for diplomacy over war.
Area: All over.

Provided the Panmund don't take all of my points, I would like to make them followers, and give them divine magic, as well as technology.

Jormung goes to the first of the Panmund, appearing in his red armor. I am Jormund, your creator. Into this world I have places both the Panmund, and the Tsuanu, who live on islands to the north. There will be peace between your two people for as long as their is life in your bodies, this I command. It would not be proper for the creatures of the same god to attack one another. To help insure this, I have given the Panmund the secrets of Divine magic, and technology, but to the Tsuanu I gave arcane magic. To experience all, you must join together. The Tsuanu, in addition, are not to leave their home island of Tharvian without my agreement. They are the protectors of my chosen land. It will be the job of the Panmund to keep the Tsuanu informed of what is going on in the outside world. After speaking with the Panmund, Jormung goes to the Tsuanu, gathering leaders from both tribes, and the academy. I have created another race in the world! The Panmund, The fish who fly and walk, are my creation, and the Tsuanu will not harm them. They control Divine magic and great technology, which they will share with you in exchange for Arcane magic. This you will do, as I have commanded.

If all of what I have said is possible, how many points do I have left?

Devixer
2010-01-20, 10:09 PM
Deity points: [roll0]

Looking over at the Tsuanu and their birthing of Necromancy, Kinamae noted, "That does not bode well at all. The Huraa 'Si are going to need more than magic to protect themselves from those ambominations." Retreating to his home, Kinamae wrote instructons on how to create the best armor, weapons, and even more conventional items. He then, in his first mortal form and in the dead of night, gave these instructions to a small percentage of the population.

Action: Make 5% of the Huraa' Si population expert craftsmen.

He then turned to the ocean."We seem to have a veritable ecosystem in there."

WrathOfLife
2010-01-20, 11:22 PM
Thalex watches with tears running down his eyes. "It has begun. The first weapon forged, the first armor crafted. The weapons of war have been made. Who shall strike first and destroy our paradise?"

Devixer
2010-01-20, 11:31 PM
Kinamae had a sorrowful look on his face. "I truly hope that the Huraa' Si will only use these in self defence. That is likely only wishful thinking, though."

WrathOfLife
2010-01-21, 12:01 AM
Thalex smiles sadly at Kinamae, "You cannot give a child a knife and expect him not to cut himself."

ForzaFiori
2010-01-21, 12:14 AM
"I would like it known that despite the suspicion of me, my races were not the first to create arms, nor armor. instead, it was the creatures of the god of LAW, not Chaos."

Devixer
2010-01-21, 12:15 AM
"You're right. But it's far too late to take it back now." He smirked. "Maybe, just maybe, what I've taught them will keep them from obeying their impulses."

WrathOfLife
2010-01-21, 12:28 AM
Thalex comments sadly "What is law, if not tyranny? what is Chaos if not lawlessness? What is good without need? What is evil without want? ... What is life, without death? Today we have all laid the framework for the war to come. My hope is not that war won't come, but that it will be swift, and so terrible that no war will never be waged again."

Gamerlord
2010-01-21, 02:17 PM
Now we yet again wait for complete_sin...

ForzaFiori
2010-01-21, 04:36 PM
Gamerkid: How many Deity Points do I have left?

Gamerlord
2010-01-21, 04:50 PM
Gamerkid: How many Deity Points do I have left?

At the moment 3.

Dragon queen
2010-01-21, 09:17 PM
"If our world is destroyed how long do we have we before us to fall? I speak not of obliteration but of mind. If our people go mad the little we can do for them will do nothing. Our people will be corrupted by time and think to destroy us. We must prevent this in all ways possible."
Taina stares at her well of wishing and says "The time has not come, to fight."

Gamerlord
2010-01-22, 02:06 PM
Still waiting for complete_sin...

WrathOfLife
2010-01-22, 05:58 PM
Thalex shuffles impatiently. His growing frustration at other gods tardiness leads his thoughts to wonder. Perhaps the other gods are right, conflict causes growth. How does the muscle grow without strain? How does the bird soar without wind to push against it? How does a tree grow without gravity trying to tear it down? Yes... conflict might be the answer to this tardiness.
Thalex looks at Selena's people with renewed interest.

OOC: Where are Selena's people mapped out anyway?

Complete_Sin
2010-01-22, 06:20 PM
Hi guys, im not actually gonna be able to post till sunday/monday as i little to no internet access where i am, sorry for the inconvenience.

Gamerlord
2010-01-22, 07:01 PM
OOC: Where are Selena's people mapped out anyway?

Underground.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-22, 07:04 PM
So should we roll for Selena's deity points and just let her save them for the round?

Gamerlord
2010-01-22, 07:06 PM
So should we roll for Selena's deity points and just let her save them for the round?

I guess.
[roll0]

Dragon queen
2010-01-23, 08:17 AM
" We are all aware of the weapons forged and so forth there is peace. But if I recall have not other civilizations fallen to nothing because of weapons? While only in self defense one day one shall strike and war shall begin." Taina looks unhappily and the weapons.

Dragon queen
2010-01-23, 08:46 AM
"I am the goddess of nature,water,luck, and growth. But as you see my people know not to fear me. I believe that if a creation if any should have a choice between Taina or another. I would be satisfied if they left with their decision. But I warn you if my people would be used to destroy thou creations I would summon the mightiest firestorms to destroy their lands! My people have the right to leave me not destroy. If they will be corrupted I would be furious. Without death you can not have life, and without chaos how can their be law? But to much of everything I warn will cause our fall. I fear how many causalities chaos shall cause not death. " Taina smiles then scowls as she mentions the last part.

OOC: SIMPLE MESSAGE DON'T DARE! OR ELSE.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-23, 09:16 AM
OOC: Who exactly are you referring to?

Dragon queen
2010-01-23, 06:05 PM
OOC: Anybody who is out to kill Taina. That includes mortals if you are wondering.
"I do not think of you as an enemy Thalix."

Gamerlord
2010-01-23, 06:37 PM
Turn 4 write-up coming soon.

Dragon queen
2010-01-24, 04:35 PM
OOC: ....GOOD MORNING FOLKS! When are we going to start round 4? Sorry for my impatience but I am just wondering....

WrathOfLife
2010-01-24, 11:02 PM
OOC: Yup, waiting here too.

Gamerlord
2010-01-25, 01:56 PM
OOC: My apologies, map will be up by 5.

Gamerlord
2010-01-25, 03:38 PM
Round 4
Map:
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/38/map40.jpg

Tsukar is terrified by Jormung's demand, and stops practicing necromancy, he does not destroy his notes however,instead, he compiles them all together, locks them in a vault, and keeps the key secure, tied to the key is a note that says:
"To the next Grand Mage,
This key opens the vault hidden in this study, within the vault are dark secrets, dark secrets that should only be rediscovered in our darkest hours. You should find them most interesting in that hour.
-Tsukar, the first Grand Mage."
The Panmund are created, they create two main bases for themselves, Paklok and Lokpak. The Panmund tell the Tsuanu about all the other races in the world, and the Tsuanu then accelerate production of armies and the research of offensive magic. The deep ones feel uneasy about the Panmund though, and begin raising armies, just in case.

The sorrows are created, and they quickly scatter amongst the corners of the earth. The Sea-sung, wandering the northern seas, are made. The Watchers become a way that Thalex's creations unite into an alliance called the Treelord's servants.

The Koko-Kam create two cities, Koko and Kam. The Hyan create a small camp in the middle of their land for all people of the island to learn arcane magic.

The Huraa'Si's craftsmen begin making many weapons, the mystic theruges also begin an experiment, every time Kinamae grants them their spells they place some of the divine power into a staff prepared for such a thing. They plan on using that power to empower champions of Kinamae with Kinamae's divine magic. One of the mystic theruges has a vision about a land to the east, and goes with some soldiers on a boat to find that eastern land.

Selena does nothing, just conserving her power.

Kinamae: 12 points
Jormung: 13 points
Tania: 3 points
Selena: 8 points

Dragon queen
2010-01-25, 03:45 PM
Deity points:

[roll0]

Dragon queen
2010-01-25, 04:20 PM
" Hurra'si let me tell you of something, you serve Kinamae but if you dare pillage my towns or the other inhabitants of the island you will wish you were never alive in the first place. You shall be reminded if you pillage the island or seas you shall also regret it. You can only take from the island if it is life or death. If you do not and lie to me you will wish you never stepped foot on the island. She scowls at the ship.

OCC DM: You all must be wondering how Taina is not drowning mercilessly. She is a goddess of water first of all and second of all she can swim.

ACTION: I shall make a dragon. A single guardian. Who is awesome. I am talking 7 points here. Give people magic weapons. %8 of them.

Name: Tenalas

Tenalas is a dragon who has white white scales and deep lemon eyes. She is the only one of her kind but every 40 years she has the chance to lay a single egg. Though she does not care for it but hides it in a spot where it is hard to find. It takes 400 years for the egg to hatch. A adult lives 500 years. Tenalas is just the name of the only dragon at the moment. If another is born then they will be named by the Hyan or the Koko-kam. Tenalas is extremely strong and wise. She destroys all evil and despises it. If she was to be raised by an evil race she would try to escape and go to the Hyan or Koko-kam. If raised under-water they will be blue if they are raised with the Hyan they shall look like Tenalas. Most do not grow to meet their parents. She is a Goldarian dragon. She does not have to mate to give birth but gives birth very rarely. She has sworn an oath to Taina and when her hatchings are born they do to. She guards all Taina tells her to.

How many points is this? If I have enough can I give my people magic weapons?

WrathOfLife
2010-01-25, 04:58 PM
Deity Points
[roll0]

Thalex

Thalex looks on the world, so much suspicion, so much mistrust. The world needed more laughter.
With a gesture of his hand, Thalex creatures the Petals:

Name: Petals
Appearance: A bright colorful pixie, wearing the petals of a flower for clothing.
Abilities: Petals are very small creatures who are very playful and friendly. Petals have a unique ability to cause plant life to grow wherever they stop to sing and dance together. This plant life is mostly grasses, flowers, young sapping trees, and a variety of mosses. The Petals live off of these plants and make their homes in them. This allows a Petal to travel for great distances as to create a home for themselves they need only sing and dance. Petals live around the same time as humans, but unlike humans, they are born in a flower bud, that two Petals dance around. Once the bud flowers, the Petal emerges fully grown, and must learn the world around it, making young Petals highly curious.

3 point cost, 1 point for worshipers.

He looks on the Tsuanu and see's great mistrust and uneasy, their strange practices and apparent desire for war troubles Thalex. With a Deep breath be blows out one of his most hardy of people. The Hivemind.

Name: Hiveborn:
Appearance: A swarm of tiny insects, almost invisible by themselves
Abilities: Individually stupid, the Hiveborn form swarms in which they share a consciousness and intelligence. While slower than humans in general wisdom and intelligence, they make up for this with their sheer numbers, a lone insect can lay enough eggs to form a swarm of its own, however most of the new hatchlings go to a swarm to replace insects that die. Due to their rapid birth/death cycle Hiveborn are remarkably hard to kill, because even if a single insect escapes, it can regrow its swarm and remember the entire swarms past history. Hiveborn live off of other small insects and weeds, in desperate times they can sustain themselves for a time by eating the minerals in dirt.

3 point cost, 1 point for worshipers.

Then Thalex turns his attentions to Lustavia, these people are also preparing for war. However Thalex feels that by keeping them under his careful eye, they would not turn towards evil. And so, Thalex plants a seed in the ground, creating the Sapient Pearwood aka Wooden ones.

Name: Sapient Pearwood aka Wooden ones
Appearance: A tree, who's wood seems to have a strange magical quality
Abilities: The Wooden ones, are intelligent tree's who grow to be hundreds of years old. Wise, but immobile they watch the world around them with a kind of morbid fascination. They speak their own language to each other by slightly directing there leaves in the wind. To most these noises just sound like wind passing through a tree, but to Wooden ones it is a colourful and beautiful language made to express all there is to know about living in one spot and observing all things. Wooden ones reproduce by releasing seeds that travel along the wind. It takes Wooden ones around the same time as a human child to reach adulthood. Wooden ones do not mind being planeted into forests and then cut down for their wood. As a Wooden one remains alive even through this. While the process hurts and prevents a Wooden one from speaking, he can still think and hear, and experence the world around him as he travels through it.

Sapient Pearwood makes very very strong structures and is comparable to most metals in its strength.

Cost 3 plus 1 for worshipers.

Thalex watches the small ship with interest. This is a strange and dangerous undertaking from Lustavia.

ForzaFiori
2010-01-25, 05:35 PM

ForzaFiori
2010-01-25, 05:37 PM
Jormung looks down upon Thervian, surprised when he sees the hivemind. He immediately goes to Thalex.
What is this race you have spawned near the Tsuanu Thalex? My people do not take kindly to outsiders, and I fear you may have started the first war. Quickly explain yourself, or I will not step in when the hivemind is destroyed.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-25, 06:57 PM
Thalex smiles at Jormung, "Fear not Jormung, The hivemind are not a hostile people, every land desires life. However not all life can survive in every land. Thervian is a hostile land, with a hostile people, the hivemind are one of the few races that would be able to thrive in such a place. Do not fear for your people, the hivemind do not require much."

OOC: A war between the hivemind and the Tsuanu would be some what amusing, but I do not think either race would come out looking too good.

Dragon queen
2010-01-25, 07:12 PM
OOC: ....ARE YOU PEOPLE MADMEN OR WHAT?!? STARTING A WAR BECAUSE IT IS AMUSING? STARTING A WAR JUST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WANT TO SHARE? WHAT IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE IS GOING ON HERE!?! I for one do not think it is a bad or good action. But since this is not either of there gods ways I am left to become the most open jawed person on the planet.

Taina says "A war?" Taina says this in a shocked voice and stares.

EDIT: OOC: Hello....people of this form we really do not want this on the 4th page so please keep posting.

Devixer
2010-01-25, 09:31 PM
"My people," Kinamae addresed the Huraa' Si, "It i acceptable that you are exploring this world. But if you instigate any conflicts and do anything to upset life's balance, you WILL feel my wrath and I will make sure you do not die during my curse."

Action: If the Huraa 'Si start any battles that were not a result of someone else attacking them, a curse will be bestowed upon them, in which they cannot eat, drink, sleep, feel, or die.

Dragon queen
2010-01-25, 09:41 PM
Taina replies "Thank you kinamae, you have done me a great service today.

EDIT: OOC: Don't you have to roll? Sorry my asking.

Devixer
2010-01-25, 09:50 PM
OOC: Ooh, thanks for catching that. Figured I had enough points to do this.

Rolling! [roll0]

Kinamae smiled. "Think nothing of it. I was a catalyst to these events, and I will make any effort I can to prevent war, or at least delay as long as possible."

WrathOfLife
2010-01-26, 05:13 AM
OOC: Thalex isn't starting any wars, I merely commented that it would be an interesting affair. Thalex won't be too grumpy over any attacks against the Hivemind, but he probably would give them a way to protect themselves if they are assaulted. Frankly Thalex really only cares about populating the planet.

Edit OOC: Out of interest, why is everyone looking to save points? Are people going to make a master race?

Gamerlord
2010-01-26, 01:00 PM
Edit OOC: Out of interest, why is everyone looking to save points? Are people going to make a master race?

That or they could make fire rain from the heavens, make a new plane, or convert a ton of people, pretty much anything. :smalltongue:

Gamerlord
2010-01-26, 04:00 PM
If complete_sin does not post by 6:00 PM, I will roll for her deity points and get on with it.

ForzaFiori
2010-01-26, 05:05 PM
I will instruct the Tsuanu to let the hivemind live, but only because I do not wish for a war that would leave two species either obliterated or close to destruction. Please bear in mind the mindset of the other races near where you put your people however. It will keep too many species from being destroyed.

Jormung goes to Tharvian, calling a meeting of the leader of the acadamy, and of the two tribes. I am afraid, my creatures, that there has been a slight change of plans from what I originally intended for you. A new race has risen on this land, called the "hivemind". You are to be courteous to these people, and treat them as you would one of my races. If you do not, there will be sever retribution to all Tsuanu.

OOC: I'm saving points till I come up with something super-awesome to do with them. Until then though, I'll just make a few races every so often.

Gamerlord
2010-01-26, 05:42 PM
Complete_sin's deity points......
[roll0]

Dragon queen
2010-01-26, 05:51 PM
OOC: Thank goodness for not starting a war.
"I am glad their shall be no wars this day.But tomarrow may be a different matter" Taina smiles very happily.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-26, 06:57 PM
Thalex sits and thinks hard about recent events. I do not want war, it doesn't serve my purpose. However it is clear that the races below seem to feel the need to hurt each other. Perhaps some kind of balance is needed. A threat and a reward....

Thalex considers this long and hard.

Dragon queen
2010-01-26, 08:51 PM
OOC: I have question Dm, if you want to destroy a god or goddess do you need divine,necromancy, or arcana?

WrathOfLife
2010-01-26, 09:34 PM
OOC: I also have a question, how does one counter an attack such as the one Dragon queen is asking about?

Double OOC: Just covering my own Dragon queen, not going to attack you or suspectting you of attacking me.

Gamerlord
2010-01-26, 09:46 PM
OOC: You mean as in mortals killing deitys? The mortal can use any method, but as long as the deity has worshipers, the deity will reincarnate once more.

Gamerlord
2010-01-27, 03:32 PM
Round 5
Map:
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/6774/map50.jpg

The Galak lands, and it's crew meet the orcs and hyans, there is much celebration, and many stories are told between the three.

The hivemind meet the Tsuanu, and there is much distrust between the two factions, they are on the precipice of war, were it not for the orders of Jormung the Tsuanu would be busy committing genocide on the hivemind, or maybe vice-versa. The hivemind's massive,one, citadel is called Vo'ak'lom'ak.

The petals make a nice little city called Solom.

The Wooden ones situate themselves around the Huraa'si cities, and the cities cut them to pieces in order to supply wood for their mighty walls. The wooden ones do not mind, as per their description.

The new dragon places herself in the camp. The Hyan get some minor magical weapons.

Selena continues to conserve her power.

REMAINING DEITY POINTS:
Kinamae: 18 points
Jormung: 23 points
Thalex: 3 points
Selena: 18 points

Dragon queen
2010-01-27, 03:37 PM
MY DEITY POINTS:
[roll0]

Dragon queen
2010-01-27, 03:56 PM
"It is time for my civilization to rise." Taina looks satisfied.

OOC: I was not suspecting Thalix, it is that if people start a war, someone is going to ask someone to join like in the world wars. I need to be aware how to destroy someone if they are going to turn on the others.

ACTION: I shall make an island. A very small one. Big enough to have at least 500 people on it. Not that 500 people are going to live there. I shall also make a race to live on that island. The island is located in between Thorose and the huge Continent. Right smack in the middle. Can I put a jungle on the ground area of the island and mushrooms underground? Maybe if I have enough, rabbits? That will be all. You do not need to put everything in if I do not have enough. The island is called Taian.

Name: Barkan
live: On the island of Taian.

The Barkan are humans. But not your every day humans. They are all master crafter of magical weapons,items, and cloth. They live in huts that inside go deep underground. Many have trouble finding the Barken., and if they do the High Chancellor will send them on a quest like no other. If they succeed then they are rewarded with 1 item of craft. The Barkan do not breed. They usually take in infants from other races to take care of and teach. They live 1500 years. They are always serving Taina and no other. They hate wars and do not mind visitors as long as they mean peace. They eat mushrooms and the occasional rabbit.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-27, 05:21 PM
DEITY POINTS:
[roll0]

OOC: >.< I've run out of races! I will do some research and make some more.

Dragon queen
2010-01-27, 05:41 PM
OOC: Whoa, you made so many you ran out? Is that even possible? How about hmmm... water snakes, magma elementals, grim reapers, trolls, giant spiders? Just giving some ideas.:smallsmile:

Devixer
2010-01-27, 05:46 PM
Rolling: [roll0]

Kinamae sighed in relief. "I'm glad that ended the way it did. It looks like the Huraa 'Si have some new friends." He pondered, though. How long would this last?

WrathOfLife
2010-01-27, 06:17 PM
Thalex looks out at the land, seeing the large middle island still without life Thalex sighs and brushes his hand against it.

OOC: Wanting to create a earth like eco system, grass, plants, small animals, etc. I'll post more once I know the cost of this.

Gamerlord
2010-01-27, 06:22 PM
Thalex looks out at the land, seeing the large middle island still without life Thalex sighs and brushes his hand against it.

OOC: Wanting to create a earth like eco system, grass, plants, small animals, etc. I'll post more once I know the cost of this.

Across the whole middle island? 5 points.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-27, 06:50 PM
Across the whole middle island? 5 points.

OOC:Done. deity points now at ... 18

Thalex smiles at all he has created and then he cracks his fingers and gets down to some real work.

He creates
Snotling's

Name: Snotling's
Appearance: Around the size of a gnome a touch smaller generally, Snotlings have green skin and tend to be a touch slimy.
Abilities: Snotlings are very slow witted and think that shoes are the best invention since picking ones nose. Snotlings breed rapidly, and this is their only advantage in life. Stupid and unwise to an almost suicidal stage, Snotlings learn things by trial and error. Its whispered that it took an entire tribe of Snotlings to work out that jumping off a 100 foot cliff, isn't a good way to get to the bottom.

Goblin's

Name: Goblins
Appearance: Green skinned slightly larger than a Halfing but smaller than a human
Abilities: Goblins are cunning creatures, not as intelligent as humans (like a slow cousin), but cunning none the less. Goblins breed at the same rate as humans, but tend to do so more regularly. Goblins tend to favor traps over weapons, as weapons have a nasty habit of getting poked into you.

Kobold's

Name: Kobolds
Appearance: Around the size of a Halfling, only a looks like a lizard.
Abilities: Foolish and foolhardy Kobolds have alot in common with Snotlings, expect while Snotlings have a habit of trying to catch creatures by running after it until it gives up, Kobolds use traps. Kobolds breed very rapidly but due to there naturally high death rate that comes from working in their dens they rarely out number the Snotlings.

Halfling's

Name: Halfling
Appearance: Half the size of a human, with childish features.
Abilities: Halfings are like humans, only cursed to have a child like outlook on the world, forever curious and bored, Halfings are always playing, learning and discovering things about the world.

Gnome's

Name: Gnome's
Appearance: Like a Halfing but chubby and grumpy.
Abilities: Gnomes are very much like halfings expect while a halfing is always like a child, a Gnome is always like a grumpy old man. Gnomes rarely travel but are big on inventions to make their life easier. After all, its a hard life being a gnome.

Human's (it amuses me these haven't being made yet)

Name: Humans
Appearance: Well... human-ish
Abilities: Exactly like humans

Hobgoblin's

Name: Hobgoblin
Appearance: A red skinned Goblin with a cruel face
Abilities: Hobgolin's are like a Goblin, if a Goblin went to high school, graduated, went to collage and mastered in "How to be an evil jerk" Hobgoblins are the main reason the lesser races of the Middle Island haven't simply outbreed every other race. Hobgoblins take a certain amount of pleasure out of keeping the populations in check, weather through trade "You give us your food, we'll give you our swords in your stomach, deal?" or diplomacy "Wow, you sure have a nice place here, look, we have all this spare wood, and winter is coming on, would you like to keep it for the coming winter? Whats that? The wood smells of oil? I have no idea what you mean." Hobgolins are as smart as humans and breed at the same rate.

Thalex then stretches and preaches to all of his new races, making them Worshipers.

OOC: Cost?

Edit: Removed Merfolk

Gamerlord
2010-01-27, 07:09 PM
Snotling= 1 point
Goblin=1 point
Kobold= 1 point
Halfing= 1 point
Gnome= 1 point
Human=1 point
Merfolk=2 points
Hobgoblin= 3 points

Questione: Do the snotlings and kobolds hate each other? You seem to imply that.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-27, 07:18 PM
Snotling= 1 point
Goblin=1 point
Kobold= 1 point
Halfing= 1 point
Gnome= 1 point
Human=1 point
Merfolk=2 points
Hobgoblin= 3 points

Questione: Do the snotlings and kobolds hate each other? You seem to imply that.

So total of 11 for races, 8 races, that's 19 points... nuts.

I'll drop the Merfolk for now.

So thats, 9 for races, 7 races, that's 16 points in total.

Snotlings and Kobolds don't "hate" each other, but they do dislike each other and believe each other to be foolish, like competing football fans, going for different teams.

Dragon queen
2010-01-27, 07:20 PM
OOC: :smalleek: whoa... THAT IS AWESOME!
" you have properly populated the island Thalix. I could not have done better myself. Taina looks impressed.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-27, 07:22 PM
:smalleek: whoa...

OOC: Who needs armies when you have races?

Dragon queen
2010-01-27, 07:24 PM
OOC: Good point... but those armies of yours are pretty cool...cool...cool...cool!

WrathOfLife
2010-01-27, 07:40 PM
Thalex smiles sadly at Taina. "I fear that soon this world will be too small for my liking, I shall have to look into new planes soon, or perhaps expand this world."

ForzaFiori
2010-01-28, 09:28 AM
[roll0]

watching the middle island spring up, Jormung smiles. Another God has done what I was planning. Excellent. That leaves more power for the creation of races. Jormung looks out upon the large middle island, and creates the Orcs, Trolls Ogres, and Naga

Orcs:

Ever played Warcraft? Those orcs. Big, Green, Horned, and Strong. Lots of cunning, not as much intelligence. Orcs are mainly carnivourous, and band together in tribes. Occassionally a multi-tribe gathering will occure, usually when orcs go to war. To the Orcs, Jormung gives the knowledge of technology. Orcs live slightly shorter than humans, but reproduce and mature faster.

Trolls:

also just like Warcraft, down to the jamaican accent. Their tall and lanky, blue, and regenerate. Trolls are actually fairly intelligent and wise, though their large tusks makes people think otherwise. They like to use spears to hunt and fight. VERY spiritualstic. Jormung grants the Trolls the powers of divine Magic. Trolls very often work with the orcs, as their societies are very simmilar. Trolls live twice as long as humans if they reach old age, and mature at the same rate as humans.

Ogres:

Big, Dumb, and extremely strong. Ogres are a very hostile race, although very rare. They can live for around 500 for the rare ogre that makes it to old age. Many things offend ogres, usually depending on the day, and offenses usually cause them to attack.

Naga:

The naga each have three forms. The first is a human form, the second is a snake form, and the third a hybrid, where they have a snake body, but human head. Naga are very intelligent, and poisonous. Jormung grants the Naga arcane magic.

How much would all this cost?

WrathOfLife
2010-01-28, 06:04 PM
OOC: Oooh, playing with fire in the middle island, this will be fun....

Complete_Sin
2010-01-28, 07:11 PM
Sorry guys been busy anyway, how many points do i have?

Devixer
2010-01-28, 07:20 PM
OOC: You have eighteen points, minus your roll.

Complete_Sin
2010-01-28, 07:30 PM
(OOC) [roll0] lets see 28 points for selena!

Selena creates the tarrasque...lol jk.

Selena opens her eyes from her trance. And brings forth mindflayer(making them worshippers)

Dragon queen
2010-01-28, 09:29 PM
OOC: Oh hi ,Complete_sin. Mindflayers are a nice choice.... Just don't use them on my followers.:smallsmile:

WrathOfLife
2010-01-28, 09:37 PM
OOC: Mindflayers? Oh man.... If they try to take over the world, I'm going to have to totally waste points blasting them across the planes, until the end up in the past.

Gamerlord
2010-01-29, 02:49 PM
Guys? I just realized that now there are TWO kinds of orcs: Jormung orcs and Thalex orcs.

Gamerlord
2010-01-29, 03:50 PM
Round 6
Map:
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/4420/map60.jpg
The island of Taian is formed, and its people raise a mighty village called Smorlak.

In the middle island all the various races and their cities appear. Then all hell breaks loose. So many battles happen without a victor, so many people flea to other villages, that there is no clear-cut ownership of a village on that continent.

The Mind flayers plot, because Mind flayers always plot before they let all hell and other evil-related planes loose.

Kinamae does nothing but conserve his power.

REMAINING DEITY POINTS:
Kinamae: 28 points
Jormung: 22 points
Thalex: 9 points
Tania: 2 points
Selena: 21 points

Dragon queen
2010-01-29, 04:10 PM
ME DEITY POINTS:

[roll0]

ForzaFiori
2010-01-29, 04:34 PM
Deity Points: [roll0]

Dragon queen
2010-01-29, 04:46 PM
Whoops, add 2 to that.

OOC: So that is actually 16 because of the leftover two. I shall make lots of people.

Gniles
Name: Gniles
Gnomes are small human like people. They are more annoying then humans and have high-pitched voices. They serve only Taina. They hate gnomes.
Located: Everywhere

Tum-tums
Name: Tum-tums
Think of bright yellow bears that like honey, stand on two legs, and speak common. They are major nature preservers and hate evil. They serve only Taina.
Located: Near any forest.

Drow
Name: Drow
The drow are like the drow you will find in any D&D book. The only thing that changes is that they love nature and animals and are rather joy filled people. They serve only Taina.
Located: Underground

Titanas
Name: Titanas
The Titanas appear to be deer. They only appear in humanoid form when they are in their villages or cities. Their form is that of a human. They look just like them except for the fact they can turn into deer. They despise all evil and cruel gods and their minions. They would rather die then be turned into a follower of an evil god. They serve only Taina.
Located:The main continent.

How many points are these guys? They are all followers.

EDIT: Do you mind the Gniles Wrathoflifr? Sorry about the whole gnome epidemic but somebody has to hate somebody.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-29, 05:40 PM
Deity Points are go!
[roll0]

Thalex roars in rage, seeing the center island descend into madness. Infuriated by the other gods creating monsters for no other purpose than to kill other creatures without thought to life or balance, Thalex decides it is time to act.

"Jormung! Explain yourself! Creatures are dying by your hand! I demand an answer!"

Contacting his peaceful underground race, The Watchers, Thalex orders them to coordinate the middle islands races, for their own protection and safety.

Thalex then reaches out and creates his largest creation yet, a new plane, safe from the interference of other gods. He creates a portal linking this plane, and Thalex's new plane together, he places this portal on Thorose.

Costs?

Edit: Dragon queen, I do not mind you creations, the Gniles, I do not even mind mf11's creations, even though he's made himself an enemy of Thalex for it.

Gamerlord
2010-01-29, 05:56 PM
Deity Points are go!
[roll0]

Thalex roars in rage, seeing the center island descend into madness. Infuriated by the other gods creating monsters for no other purpose than to kill other creatures without thought to life or balance, Thalex decides it is time to act.

"Jormung! Explain yourself! Creatures are dying by your hand! I demand an answer!"

Contacting his peaceful underground race, The Watchers, Thalex orders them to coordinate the middle islands races, for their own protection and safety.

Thalex then reaches out and creates his largest creation yet, a new plane, safe from the interference of other gods. He creates a portal linking this plane, and Thalex's new plane together, he places this portal on Thorose.

Costs?

Edit: Dragon queen, I do not mind you creations, the Gniles, I do not even mind mf11's creations, even though he's made himself an enemy of Thalex for it.

Describe the plane first.

ForzaFiori
2010-01-29, 06:42 PM
My hand?! Why do you put the blame on me, when your races were a part of the fighting as well? How DARE you blame me and my creations solely for this? You, who created the Goblings, Kobolds, and Hobgoblins dare accuse ME of causing trouble? My orcs and Trolls simply wish to be left alone, and anyone stupid enough to blunder into an Ogre deserves what they get. It is your races, not mine, that have plunged the island into chaos. Rather ironic, isn't it? You have created a perfect breeding place for the types of things I love best. Now, had you not accused me of causing all this, I would have been willing to talk it out. However, since you accused me so falsely, I believe I'll prove to you I didn't do it. If I wanted to thrust the world into chaos, it would look like this.

Raising his hands, Jormung expels all his stored power, creating two races.

Dragons

Just like all the fantasy dragons out there. All colors, both chromatic and metallic. However, without the whole "chromatic are evil, metallic are good" thing, each dragon decides for itself.

Valheru

Valheru are, essentially, pure awesome mixed with pure chaos. They are the single-most powerful creatures in that world at this point. They are strong enough to break through most materials with ease. That and one could probably take on a battalion of 30 well-armed troops with ease. They have dominion over my dragons as well, able to call a dragon to them by thought. Their society has no rules, other than "take what you can". Which means everything that isn't held by a valheru. Valheru maturation takes about as long as a humans, after a 9 month pregnacy.

for more on the valheru, check out This page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midkemia), under races, beneath dwarves.

This, Thalex, is what happens when a true god of Chaos wants to thrust the world into chaos. Not a few border skirmishes on an island. Now get out of my sight.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-29, 07:03 PM
Describe the plane first.

OOC: The Plane is almost exactly the same as this world, but slightly larger, I am happy for it to start off as barren as this one was when we started.

Thalex watches Jormung. Then he turns to face the other gods "Kinamae, Tania, and Selena, our brother Jormung has gone insane and wishes to destroy all we have worked to create. I ask you to join together and defeat his forces."

Gamerlord
2010-01-29, 07:09 PM
OOC: The Plane is almost exactly the same as this world, but slightly larger, I am happy for it to start off as barren as this one was when we started.

Thalex watches Jormung. Then he turns to face the other gods "Kinamae, Tania, and Selena, our brother Jormung has gone insane and wishes to destroy all we have worked to create. I ask you to join together and defeat his forces."

OOC: As a barren plane just like this one began as, 12 points.

Dragon queen
2010-01-29, 07:17 PM
"I am at your sword! Jormung has turned on us so now he shall pay!" Taina looks angry then goes down and calls a meeting of all her followers." Hyan, Koko-kam, Tum-tums, Gniles, Drow, Titanas, and dragon who I created, show your faith and fight. Jourmung an evil god has risen we must fight him. Thalix has called us to fight at his side. Are you with me? Gniles you shall no longer fight the gnomes for you must destroy your enemies first. ARE YOU WITH ME?!?" Says Taina triumphantly.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-29, 07:19 PM
OOC: As a barren plane just like this one began as, 12 points.

OOC: Does that include the portal linking the planes?

Gamerlord
2010-01-29, 07:21 PM
OOC: Does that include the portal linking the planes?

OOC:Not including the portal, portal costs an extra point.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-29, 07:26 PM
Thalex smiles at Taina then leads his own creations to war.

OOC: As Jormung has used all of his points.... and I have 21 points left....

Using the combat rules for two fractions meeting in battle.

The Hivemind shall attack Jormung's Tsuanu. Adding 10 points to the battle [roll0]

The Deep Ones and Sea-Sung shall attack the Naga. Adding 10 points to the battle [roll1]

Gamerlord
2010-01-29, 07:37 PM
I will need Jormung to roll as well, if he does not by 12:00 PM tomorrow I will roll for him.

Devixer
2010-01-29, 08:00 PM
"And now the balance has been corrupted. Thalex, Taina, I will fight with you." Kinamae appeared to the Huraa' Si. "My people. The creations of Jormung have started war. You know what you must do. Preserve the balance."

Action: The Huraa 'Si on the Gulag will attack the Tsuanu.

Devixer
2010-01-29, 08:04 PM
Rolling for points: [roll0]

Rolling for battle, adding 15 points: [roll1]

Dragon queen
2010-01-29, 08:35 PM
OOC: This is really getting tense. On the next turn I am going to make Taina tell her creations to try to destroy all of Jormungs creations.

I thought the deep ones weren't your followers. Just wondering, probably wrong anyway.:smallsmile:

WrathOfLife
2010-01-29, 09:13 PM
OOC: This is really getting tense. On the next turn I am going to make Taina tell her creations to try to destroy all of Jormungs creations.

I thought the deep ones weren't your followers. Just wondering, probably wrong anyway.:smallsmile:

OOC: Yup, they are, 2nd race I ever made. Mostly to defend the island in case things got out of hand... like they have now.

Complete_Sin
2010-01-29, 09:50 PM
"This is all getting out of hand" Selena shakes her head. "I do not wish for fighting to appear only peace and for that reason untill things involve me i will not join in the fighting, i am sorry my brothers and sisters"

Selena following example also creating another plane with a portal just like Wrathoflife. And also creating Human, Elves, Halflings, pixies and grigs making them all races of worship on her new plane.

"I believe to stop war we should all make seperate plans and avoid each others creations."

Devixer
2010-01-29, 10:22 PM
"There is no need to be sorry. If I were a god of anything but Law, I would be with you in nuetrality."

ForzaFiori
2010-01-30, 12:12 AM
The God of Law? Really? You have caused nothing but Chaos yet! I was simply helping you to further your goals! you get mad at me for doing what you did! I kept my creatures to their own island, until you invaded with your hive mind. I created peaceful races in the middle, till your evil ones attacked, and yet you blame me! All of you who have sided with Thalex are the true evil ones. You who have thought to shun me, to classify me as evil despite my doing nothing wrong. You who thought yourself "better" than me, more "correct" then me, because I rule chaos. You are the ones that caused this, I am simply the instrument of it! You break treaties, attack creatures who have done nothing to you, and call yourself orderly and lawful. You are an evil, Hypocritical group. You fight for "law" but none stop to hear my side. You want "order", but jump to conclusions. I am more lawful than all of you combined! You are pathetic. I won't even dignify this attack with a response. My people, unlike yours, are free to do what they wish, as long as they show the proper respect. I do not order them about like slaves, sending thousands to their deaths. MURDERERS!

rolls for defense (even though its pretty much worthless):
Tsuanu 1: [roll0]
Naga: [roll1]
Tsuanu 2: [roll2]

WrathOfLife
2010-01-30, 12:57 AM
Thalex frowns at Jormung, "You truly are confused my brother. All creatures have a right to live. Out of all of us gods, only you complained when another race was born to lands you came to occupy first. I broke no treaties, I do not think myself better than you. I am not a god of law, I am a god of creation."

Thalex shakes his head sadly at Jormung. "Your Ogres have a place in the world, but not a place where others must suffer at their hands."

Gamerlord
2010-01-30, 07:27 AM
"This is all getting out of hand" Selena shakes her head. "I do not wish for fighting to appear only peace and for that reason untill things involve me i will not join in the fighting, i am sorry my brothers and sisters"

Selena following example also creating another plane with a portal just like Wrathoflife. And also creating Human, Elves, Halflings, pixies and grigs making them all races of worship on her new plane.

"I believe to stop war we should all make seperate plans and avoid each others creations."

I assume the new plane is just like WrathofLifes?

Dragon queen
2010-01-30, 08:15 AM
"Selena I understand you do not want to fight but what if Jormung goes to your creations? What if he decides you are weak and the time is right to strike? You can not trust him any more my sister." Taina then turns to Jormung and says " I shall, Taina goddess of water, nature,growth, and luck shall not let people die at your wrath. They shall die of disease or natural cause, and you Jormung are cruelly interrupting that balance. In the beginning I already had known what would happen and yet how unwise of me to have let it unfold. The truth is you are nothing but an arrogant traitor to our world. Taina looks furious. Taina look as if she is ready to punch Jormung. "We Fight for justice and peace you fight for war. You are the murderer and hypocrite Jormung not us. You enjoy watching others suffer for an unnecessary cause. "

OOC: We have got to end this.

EDIT: If you dare attack the beautiful island, Thorose then I will kill you. If you dare attack Thalix's orcs on his island then I will kill you. If you dare attack Selena's dwarves then I will kill you. If you dare attack any of my creations I will kill you and your creations.

Gamerlord
2010-01-30, 01:41 PM
Complete_sin apparently forgot her deity points :smallannoyed:

[roll0]

Gamerlord
2010-01-30, 01:43 PM
Round 7
Material plane:
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/9025/map70.jpg

Wrathoflife's first plane:
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/9209/plane110.jpg

Complete_sin's first plane:
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/5676/plane210.jpg

Two planes spring up, AND THEY ARE JUST LIKE THE MATERIAL PLANE,ONLY,ONE IS BIGGER. In complete_sin's plane, several factions rise up in unity.

On the material plane, destruction runs amok, in Thorose, a Valheru slays the dragon of the isle in one-on-one combat, the one egg she gave birth to is hidden underground, where none can find it. The pavilion is also captured by this Valheru, and he claims himself the self-proclaimed ruler of Thorose, nobody listens to him. Three bloody battles happen, in the start of what will be known as the war of the shaping, for reasons you have yet to be aware of. The naga are conquered by the deep ones and the seasung, their city of Nesk captured and occupied. The Tsuanu are suffer losses, with their city of Mung captured and occupied as well, Jor has yet to be invaded though.

The Watchers unite the Treelord's alliance, and the orcs begin building a fleet to send troops to the middle conteinet (Which surprisingly does not have a name yet.)

The drow begin their existence, while the mind flayers continue to plot how to take over the surface.

The Gniles HAD a village, but it was eaten by a dragon. So, instead, they live with all the other races

The Tum-Tums make their home in the great forests of Thorose, and they soon have a monopoly on the honey industry.

The Titanas create a coastal city called Titanic.

Dragons make their homes in caves they dig across the lands. They keep an eye on the lesser races (Which they consider everyone ATM. Yes, even the Valheru. They have no idea what they are getting into.) and plan their move.

The people of complete_sin's unnamed plane find themselves in a constant battle for survival seeing as how that plane IS BARREN.

REMAINING DEITY POINTS:
Kinamae: 24 points
Jormung: 0 points
Thalex: 21 points
Tania: 3 points
Selena: 8 points

Dragon queen
2010-01-30, 01:47 PM
Deity points:

[roll0]

Dragon queen
2010-01-30, 01:59 PM
"Jormung how could you? That island was the Hyan's and orc's home. You also destroyed the dragon and the pavilion so I ask one question. How could you? HOW COULD YOU? They have not caused you any harm and yet you skin their hides like a hunter with mice! You will pay for your judgement to my people! Taina looks so angry so angry she could touch the world and it would incinerate. That is how angry she is.

Action: I have 17 points due to my leftover 3 so now I shall make Fire rain on the Tsunu. Can I also make a new plane? I want 5 contienets 1 long one at the top. 1 Huge one at the side, 1 small one in the right corner that looks like Thorose, 1 that can look like anything in the middle, and 1 little one right next to Thorose but with some space in between. The Koko-kam go to attack any of Jormungs creations on the shore. The Gniles go and kill any they spot. The Hyan go to the pavilion and try to claim it. The Tum-tums will help too. The Titanas go and try to kill the ogres. The drow shall attack any Jormung creation they encounter and the Barkan shall forge weapons.
" You deserved this Jormung you deserved this."

EDIT: See, I kept my promise of killing any one who messed with my creations. I do not see even a pinch of hypocrite in me.

WrathOfLife
2010-01-30, 04:32 PM
OOC: Thalex has 1 point left from spending the extra's in battle. oh, did I gain extra from my victories?

[roll0]

Thalex smiles on his peace loving Orc's as they prepare to defend their brothers.
But he turns his attention to the devastation the Valheru have caused.

He reaches his hand out and slams it into the ground drawing forth minerals and metals, forming them slowly, Thalex creates Defenders of the Grove.

Name: Defenders of the Grove, or just Defenders
Apperence: Like an Orc, but made of metal and stone.
Abilities: Made for the solo purpose of battle, Defenders deal with enemies of Thalex ruthlessly, able to take on a dragon or Valheru in single unarmed combat a Defender is a force to be feared. Immune to magic and psonic's there is little a Defender fears. Defenders have the ability of flight and can travel rapidly, needing no food or water, and never tiring a Defender will fight constantly against Thalex's Enemies. The Defenders can create more defenders by collecting metals and materials from the earth, when they gather enough they lay their hands on the pile, which then comes to life to form a Defender. Defenders live forever.

ForzaFiori
2010-01-30, 04:33 PM

You all confront me, as though I am the one who personally came down and destroyed. I have done nothing, save to create races for our world, which the rest of you did as well. You have created races that preyed upon the animals of the world, I have done the same, save that I was truely equal, and let my people act how they wish, with who they wish. I have attack no one, nor have I told my creatures to attack anyone. None of my creatures have launched full scale war, though several of yours have. My creatures have not invaded a land, nor have they committed genocide, as was done against the naga, perhaps the most peaceful of my races. I have, in fact, stated plainly that I WILL NOT attack, even in the face of these insults. My people, as always, are free to do as they wish. I will instruct them to do nothing, save worship those who created them, and not to dabble in what shouldn't be dabbled in. Why do you persist in attack me, and my creatures that have done peace? If anything, attack the Valheru, who have slain your creatures, not the Tsuanu, Naga, Orcs, Trolls, or Ogres, who have simply lived. You say that I have gone mad, but at least I can keep straight what is happening.

Edit: with my 15 points, I would like to put some chaos into the fire rain, making it hit in random places across the plain, rather than just the tsuanu. Hopefully this won't take all 15, but if it does, oh well.

Dragon queen
2010-01-30, 04:43 PM
OOC: I must admit Mf11's roleplaying skills are pretty good, and he does have a point. We attacked first not him, but he still destroyed Taina's pavilion so I can't say he is good. Though ,Wrathoflife I can't quite say he is bad either. Do think we should try peace terms with him or something like that? Maybe he will agree to stop, then again he might not but everything is worth a try. Because if this keeps going we are going to be back where we started a barren wasteland. I am going crazy so none of you listen to me. I am the one who burnt his towns so I am just being a plain hypocrite.

OOC: Thanks for the protection Thalix!:smallbiggrin:

ForzaFiori
2010-01-30, 04:47 PM
OOC: once again, I did not destroy the pavilion. In fact, the pavilion is still there, just not the dragon, although there will be another one. My CREATURES destroyed the pavilion, and I've said plenty of times that you can attempt to get them back for it, though I'd be careful, they're pretty strong.

Dragon queen
2010-01-30, 04:53 PM
OOC: Hey, you know for once you are right I can get them back! So I totally wasted my points on raining fire on the Tsunu, when I could have been resurrecting the dragon I created! So...I destroyed the town and killed innocent beings without a reason... I am evil! Shame on me for not thinking that over oh how could I have done that?!? I am the evil one not Jormung!:smalleek: OH HOW COULD I HAVE DONE THIS!?! TAINA IS A GODDESS OF NATURE,WATER,LUCK, AND GROWTH AND I HAVE TURNED HER CREATIONS INTO WAR MACHINES TO DO MY BIDDING! HOW COULD I HAVE DONE THIS??

EDIT:If I am right you guys will probuly gang up on me to kill me and my creations now...:smallfrown:

ForzaFiori
2010-01-30, 07:00 PM
OOC: I'm cool with it. I can always recreate people, and restore places. Can't promise anything about the others though... Thalex seems to like genocide and blaming others for his mistakes.

Dragon queen
2010-01-30, 07:43 PM
OOC: Maybe your right to, Hey Wrathoflife how about we make a peace treaty with Jormung? Or anyone for that matter.You guys I think need to realize something that I did not realize at first. We are all responsible for the war. Think that since we do not always control our creations ,it is not entirelly our fault if they decide to attack one another. As a matter of fact even I did not get this but if you realize we could have just said "don't do it again" and be done with it. We all started the war, and heres how.

1. One of the god's followers attack one another.

2. It gets one of the other gods angry.

3. They start to command their troops to attack.

4. One of the gods creations kills a species and takes over a pavilion.

5. One of the goddess's over reacts. Which leads to the killing of her own people.

6. Things get more tense and more innocent creatures then ever now.

7. Species who have done nothing are being killed because some of us took roleplaying to Level Ten! (In other words ,extreme!)

8. A lot of creations die.

THIS IS HOW WE STARTED A WAR. :annoyed:

Gamerlord
2010-01-31, 10:49 AM
Deadline is 5:00 PM EST.

ForzaFiori
2010-01-31, 01:07 PM
Deadline is 5:00 PM EST.

OOC: deadline for what?

Gamerlord
2010-01-31, 05:11 PM
OOC: deadline for what?

For complete_sin to post.

[roll0]

WrathOfLife
2010-01-31, 05:17 PM
OOC: I'm still waiting to find out if I gained points for my victories in battles...

OOC: As for the rest, I'm still deciding, as a player, I fully admit, I attacked Jormung more or less unprovoked. Attacking creatures I could rather than those responsible. Why? Because Thalex is spiteful. If Taina talks Thalex into a peace treaty he'd consider it, on a few grounds.

Dragon queen
2010-01-31, 07:16 PM
OOC: Okay, Thalex let me think... How about you tell us what you whould want to have in the peace treaty for example, If I sign
this treaty then you have to stop using so much ore. That sentence was a example remember. And Jormung tell us some things you would want in a treaty. So if then we can all be happy right? Kinamae and Selena should help too.

" Think that if we stop this war how happy and lively our planes and people would be. I think it would be a wise idea to stop this war. I must ask all your opinions on this before anything is done. Taina looks and smiles and Thalex and then awaits the other gods and goddess's answers.

ForzaFiori
2010-01-31, 08:52 PM
All I want out of a treaty is the oppertunity for all creatures to live as they please. If an ogre graps a kobold every so often, let it pass. Creatures die. It is part of the natural cycle. If two races cannot decide on a comprimise to something, let them decide it, unless they ask for divine intervention, in which case the gods of the creatures in question will converse and decide. It is the nature of all things to compete, and in competition, sometimes creatures die. An exception to this would be if a race tries to commit genocide. I do not wish to see another race wiped off the earth like my naga were. I will also speak to my Valheru, and have them change their actions. rather than ravishing the land, I will put them into place as the protectors of this plane, so that they will aid it in as much as they can, and deal harshly with any outworlders attempting to exploit it or its people. I would also like to bring back my naga, and rebuild the Tsuanu. I am more than willing, also, to listen to all the other requirements, and as long as none are two demanding, I will do what I can to meet them.

Gamerlord
2010-01-31, 09:31 PM
OOC: I'm still waiting to find out if I gained points for my victories in battles...

No, you only gain extra points if you won a duel with another god, not a mortal-on-mortal battle.

WrathOfLife
2010-02-01, 01:43 AM
No, you only gain extra points if you won a duel with another god, not a mortal-on-mortal battle.

OOC sad :(

Thalex regards Jormung carefully. "There may be hostilities, between races, but not war. Not like what ravaged the middle island. You must restrain your creations from mass slaughter, and I will restrain mine. Attacks against my creations will be met by swift divine intervention. The Valheru are to release the land and people they have taken." Thalex considers Jormung carefully "These would be my terms."

ForzaFiori
2010-02-01, 07:59 AM
I will instruct my creatures to fight only in self defense, as they have been doing, and I will speak to the Valheru. Jormung goes to the Valheru, gathering them all together. As the one who created you, I am giving you a job. You are all now the protectors of this plane. You are not to kill or rule over any intelligent creature on this plane. Instead, you will serve as guardian to all things native to here. You will also give up the lands that you have taken. I will make you all your own thrones, accessible only on dragon-back.

Dragon queen
2010-02-01, 02:42 PM
" Let this be known as the Choice of the gods and goddess's and for now let peace rain on this treaty. We have paid with the ones we trusted and now we have signed this treaty.

OOC: Let us vote! say yes or no if you want this treaty signed. This includes all gods and goddess. If the outcome is no. We are all doomed to die in a rebellion. If the answer is yes then we can all be happy bunnies.(For now) Nice choices Thalex and Jormung.

ForzaFiori
2010-02-01, 03:46 PM
I say yes. Jormung answers. He then goes to the world, and gathers the Valheru.
A short time ago, I appointed you as the protectors of this plane. I will now expand on that. All the Valheru will compete in a tournement to first blood. NO KILLING. The strongest 6 will each be given a mighty throne in the sky, and charged with a more specific protection. One throne will be fore the protector of the waters, one for the protector of Tharvian, and one for each of the original islands, save the middle one, which will have two, one for the north and one for the south. These are NOT, I repeat, NOT, your personal islands. They are simply the areas I wish you to pay closer attention to. You will meet all the local rulers, and will help to decide any misunderstandings that occur on the islands. You will do this by talking, not by force, unless absolutely necessary, and not without consulting me first. The remaining Valheru will roam the world doing the same, but if a Throned Valheru decides one way, and you the other, the Throned Valheru's word is what the people will go by. If a walking Valheru wishes a throne, he may challenge the Throned Valheru of his or her choice to a duel to the death. The winner gets the throne. If there are any questions about a ruling, or what to do, you are to consult me or another God, not decide on your own. Violators of my will shall be punished harshly. Now commence with the tournament while I build the thrones.

Dragon queen
2010-02-01, 07:20 PM
So far... 1 yes 0 nos. They scores are looking good folks! Although only one has posted so far.

Complete_Sin
2010-02-01, 08:39 PM
Oh god guys im so sorry but my computer totally crapped out, so im going to have little to no internet access for awhile :'(

Selena looks amog her reatures and onto the new plain she lays her hands onto the earth and makes forests and animals. Not everywhere of course just a little more then earth has.

Devixer
2010-02-01, 08:43 PM
OOC: Ugh, sometimes I hate having a job. I'm way too busy right now to make a full post, but just assume Kinamae votes "yes."

Dragon queen
2010-02-01, 08:51 PM
So far... 3, yes , 0, no, and one who has not answered. I shall vote Yes! but now we must wait in agony as Complete_sin fixes her darn computer.

Complete_Sin
2010-02-01, 09:11 PM
his* :P Also selena has yet to vote because i have yet to have read them.

Dragon queen
2010-02-02, 03:55 PM
Selena is reading at the moment. Oh DM PLEASE STOP NOT POSTING WE WERE ON THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 3! Then we could not play anymore!

Gamerlord
2010-02-02, 04:27 PM
By the looks of it, dark_apprentice did not roll.

[roll0]

I will post the write-up up...eventually, hopefully.

I apologize for not doing it earlier, I had a virus.

That and this thrice-cursed winter made it pretty hard to post.

Dragon queen
2010-02-02, 07:41 PM
Oh, sorry about that. I did not mean to get so aggravated.:smalltongue:

Gamerlord
2010-02-03, 02:54 PM
Map will be up by 6.

Dragon queen
2010-02-03, 06:58 PM
You can't blame him,how sick is this Dm? I mean he would have to be pretty sick to not post.

Complete_Sin
2010-02-03, 07:12 PM
Unless you know he has GMT 8 like me and its only 4:30

Gamerlord
2010-02-03, 07:35 PM
You can't blame him,how sick is this Dm? I mean he would have to be pretty sick to not post.

Sorry, fell asleep. :smallredface:

WrathOfLife
2010-02-04, 02:32 AM

OOC: Hey, you never know, I had to pull out of several games after being hospitalized with cancer, Real live happens with a vengeance.

Gamerlord
2010-02-04, 04:50 PM
I really am starting to hate the twists and turns of life :smallannoyed: . I have been thrust into a situation where I cannot do the map ATM.

Anyway, I don't have anything life-threatening. Just a nasty virus.

Dragon queen
2010-02-06, 08:11 AM
Shame, darn shame. I have a question how many years go by with each new round? 10? 20? 10,000?

Gamerlord
2010-02-06, 10:33 AM
Shame, darn shame. I have a question how many years go by with each new round? 10? 20? 10,000?

Answer: As many as I freaking want a turn to last. :smalltongue:

I will get the thread up soon, certainly by the end of today.

In fact, here it is!:
Round 8
Main plane:
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/2936/map80.jpg
Tania plane:
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/847/taniaplane10.jpg
Complete_sin plane:
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2114/plane220.jpg
Thalex plane:
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/9209/plane110.jpg

Fire rains from the sky, in thorose, large swaths of forest are destroyed, as they are everywhere, and much suffering is had everywhere. The acadamey in Tsuanu land is destroyed, forcing the mages to live in Jor temporarily. The pavallion of Thorose is also destroyed.

The call for peace is heard, and all cease combat, sadly, the hivemand refuse to return control of Mung to the Tsuanu, the Tsuanu then storm and recapture the city, so the war between Tsuanu and hivemind continues. Meanwhile, some Huraa'si show some Tsuanu mages some research the mystic theruges have done, and the Tsuanu are MOST interested in it........ namely, the research the theruges did in empowering a mortal with shards of the god's power. The Tsuanu realize this might be able to bring the dead back from the living, only, instead of becoming undead abominations, the dead being would hopefully come back complete and living. The Tsuanu will soon attempt an expirament to revive the first grand mage using a massive amount of divine energy.

The Defenders of the Grove assist the followers of Thalex in rebuilding.

Tania's plane is created.

You can all sense that something very,very, wrong is about to happen.

Selena's plane has many forests's rise up.

Kinamae pretty much conserves his power.

REMAINING DEITY POINTS:
Kinamae: 37 points
Jormung: 10 points
Thalex: 3 points
Selena: 20 points

Dragon queen
2010-02-06, 10:41 AM
My deity points!:
2d6+6

Dragon queen
2010-02-06, 10:42 AM
Must reroll:
[roll0]

Dragon queen
2010-02-06, 10:55 AM
OOC:Sorry triple post glitch would not let me roll properly.:smallannoyed: Another question: You know that wishing well I mentioned when I created Taina? Well I was just wondering...CAN I USE IT? Tell me if I can please.

"My creations have been destroyed becuase of me." Taina looks sad then says"I shall use the gift I have created to shed light upon this world."

I shall name my plane Telana. I shall ... well...hmmm. I will fill the the islands all of them with animals,plants, and fruit. Animals such as horses, oxen, boars,deer,badgers, fish,whales, and birds. I will name the top island Totina. The huge one on the side Arrugus. The small one in the corner Thorase. The one almost on top of Thorase Lenagar. And finally the one in the middle Killonsa. How many points?:smallconfused:

ForzaFiori
2010-02-06, 05:33 PM
Deity Points:[roll0]

Jormung appears at the newest gathering of the Tsuanu mages. The art of the Theruge is a fine art, and imbuing a creature with power from the gods is fine, but it is against all natural law to bring a creature back from the dead. This is now the second time I have been forced to come to your academy and ban the use of necromancy. There will be no third time. When a being dies, it is to STAY DEAD. There is no bringing it back to life, either as a mindless tool, or sentient. Those who attempted to do so this time, will die. The next time it happens, the offending Tsuans family will be destroyed with him, and the academy will be disbanded. DO NOT OFFEND ME ANYMORE! Jormung goes to those Tsuanu who have committed necromancy, and draws their souls from them, then destroys the soul. He then turns his attentions to the large middle island, where he recreates his naga followers. Going to the oasis that once held the academy of Tsuanu, he rebuilds it. Finally, He creates 6 landmasses in the sky, large enough for a large house. One of them will be above each island, with two for the middle, one north and one south.

Devixer
2010-02-06, 05:37 PM
Rolling: [roll0]

WrathOfLife
2010-02-06, 07:08 PM
[roll0] - Rolling

Thalex

Moving down to the Hivemind Thalex speaks to them. "There will be no more fighting here, The Hivemind are to retreat to their city and stay there. Much damage has already being done, do not further the mistakes of the past."

Thalex hides a slight smiles from Tina "You made it rain fire? That was... creative."

Thalex looks at his plane and considers his next move....

Dragon queen
2010-02-06, 07:27 PM
Taina says "Tell me about it. I got half my population disintegrated and destroyed my pavilion. How much more damage can I do? Taina looks disturbingly boggled.

WrathOfLife
2010-02-06, 07:31 PM
Thalex smiles warmly "We all made mistakes."

Thalex looks around and makes an uncomfortable face "Can you sense that? Like somthing wrong is about to happen?"

Thalex then lowers his hand to the ground, and unleashes the life contained with in;

Name: Wisp
Apperence: like a small wisp of gas, low to the ground.
Abilities: human in most respects, Wisps are caring creatures, known for tending to the sick and injuried

Name: Slinks
Apperence: Small lizards
Abilities: These small creatures are blessed with human level intelligance, and amazing dexterity, there small size leaves them weak and physically vunarble, these little lizards make amazing small cities just below the service of the earth.

Name: Aura
Apperence: Dolphin like creatures
Abilities: slightly slower than the average human these sea creatures are blessed with wisdom, they are playfull and kind and will help anyone who is drowning or in need.

Name: Fairies
Apperence: Small humaniod creatures
Abilities: Like human children even their eldest are known to be playful and childish, these playful creatures tend to the land, and care for all life

Name: Squrimers
Apperence: large earth worms
Abilities: These large worms are blessed with the power of speech, they are however simple minded and simple spoken. They live underground and cultavate the earth, making it exceedly firtile.

Name: Rainrunner
Apperence: Like a small patch of rain, about human height
Abilities: These tiny elementals are a blessing to any farm, Rainrunners run along fields watering them as they travel. Not well known for there wisdom, they are rather inteligent and while it is easy to trick them, their response will be anything but funny.

Name: Mousers
Apperence: Small mice
Abilities: Mousers are tiny creatures who live in others settlements, living off of the scrapes they can find. Possessing human level intelligance and wisdom, these creatures are very shy, but very loyal, often performing small tasks in a house at night, in repayment for the small ammounts of food they steal.

Thalex preaches to them all, of the power of creation and their place on earth, making them all worshipers.

Dragon queen
2010-02-06, 07:50 PM
OOC: The Auras are cute. I like dolphins. And the mice people too. SOOOO CUTE!
"I don't know how but you are right I just cannot understand it, something feels wrong."

WrathOfLife
2010-02-06, 07:55 PM
OOC: Thanks, I'm struggling to think of new races though, one day, I fear I may even run out again >.<

"I can think of nothing we can do to prepare for any troubling times ahead."

OOC: I bet its the mind flayers >.>

Dragon queen
2010-02-06, 08:17 PM
OOC: ....True...the DM is plotting with Selenas mind flayers! he really is evil!:smalleek: lol

Devixer
2010-02-06, 08:58 PM
"I also feel that something is amiss. Something... deep."

Action: Kinamae creates his own plane, similar in size and shape to the original, but of mountainous terrain.

Dragon queen
2010-02-07, 07:11 AM
OOC: ...Wait... a... sec...what if the dragons (Jormungs) and the Mindflayers (Selenas) are working to gather to destroy our world! We have figured you out DM!

ForzaFiori
2010-02-07, 01:01 PM
OOC: My dragons wouldn't do that though. They are the underlings of the Valheru, whom I have commanded to protect this plain and all that is on it.

Complete_Sin
2010-02-07, 01:20 PM
Selena goes into the form of her elemental weird and goes to he mindflayers to hold secret council.
For Mindflayers(DM)
"What are you planing my children, i see you waiting and learning."